BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Only see the shotgun firing.  Others are armed.  Could be non lethal or birdshot in shotgun.

CD
View Quote

I think you're right, the security services in South Africa have a history of using birdshot as their less than lethal round.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 5:52:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: colossians323] [#2]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:

I'll bring you to the dark side eventually.

Dog Mahal sends love.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12621/IMG_20210709_144407_734-2007864.jpg
View Quote

meh, and you could still tow a jeep if you feel the need

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote
Excuse me if I discount any virus advice from a Chinese.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jwalk138:
Acting Assistant Secretary for U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs -

iT's aBoUt COviD
View Quote
Also missing the point that in Communist Cuba, the people DON'T have the right to assemble.  Another brilliant statement by an Acting ASS.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

I'm pretty sure she is also the one who pitched a slanty eyed bitch fit when Trump walk from the hospital to the vehicle after his admission there for COVID.  

I am 99% certain she is CCP MSS and here as a part of their Thousand talents program. She is definitely a CCP propagandist.
View Quote
Fixed for more specificity, but completely agree.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

It's all relative.  I enjoy offshore fishing.  One guy I fish with burns around 30 gallons per hour.  Usual trip is 6 to 7 hours at cruising speed (around 23 knots) - so 180 to 210 gallons of diesel.  Another guy I fish with burns around 100 gallons per hour of the dino juice at cruise speed of around 30 knots.  I think he has something like a 1600 gallon fuel tank(s).  I much prefer splitting the fuel bill with the guy who burns 30gph....

View Quote
Those are the guys who pull up to the fuel dock and say "I don't want it filled, just stop at $5000."  Nice to have that kind of money.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Same here, it will be entertaining because they will have to pay for the testing and time, and pay for my time to take the test, yet if everyone else is vaccinated and still catching variants like you can after flu vaccinations, I'm not seeing the problem.
View Quote
I like the way you think.  I believe my hourly rate for medical tests is around $10K/hour or any part thereof.  Travel time billed at the same rate.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

I just heard this on the news and I'm fucking speechless.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#11]
We are eatin good tonight.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:16:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zach_] [#12]
Originally Posted By Banditman:
We are eatin good tonight.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/20210712_183646_jpg-2011566.JPG
View Quote

Riotous grill marks!!

Is that an aftermarket grate for a Weber 22"?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Riotous grill marks!!

View Quote

Yes it is from Amazon. I did them sous vide for 2.5 hours at 129 and finished them on the grill. I am very happy with the way it works. It sure makes the grill heavier.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:31:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Yes it is from Amazon. I did them sous vide for 2.5 hours at 129 and finished them on the grill. I am very happy with the way it works. It sure makes the grill heavier.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:

Riotous grill marks!!

Beautiful
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Those are the guys who pull up to the fuel dock and say "I don't want it filled, just stop at $5000."  Nice to have that kind of money.
View All Quotes

It's all relative.  I enjoy offshore fishing.  One guy I fish with burns around 30 gallons per hour.  Usual trip is 6 to 7 hours at cruising speed (around 23 knots) - so 180 to 210 gallons of diesel.  Another guy I fish with burns around 100 gallons per hour of the dino juice at cruise speed of around 30 knots.  I think he has something like a 1600 gallon fuel tank(s).  I much prefer splitting the fuel bill with the guy who burns 30gph....

And they make jokes about the guys that use sails.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#17]
It looks like South Africa gets its turn to watch riots locally.

Is this twitter user on here?  

https://twitter.com/pine_tree_riots

Link left cold intentionally.

Whoever they are - they put together a collection of riot vids/stills here

https://riotarchive.com/  - again link left cold
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#18]
It looks like South Africa gets its turn to watch riots locally.

Is this twitter user on here?  

https://twitter.com/pine_tree_riots

Link left cold intentionally.

Whoever they are - they put together a collection of riot vids/stills here

https://riotarchive.com/  - again link left cold
View Quote

New Riot Streams???
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:20:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#19]
Humm...US Olympic committee looks to change the American flag for the games......

On Hannity or I would link...

ETA...trying to find it but so far nothing but this:

NY Post article, Transgender BMX rider for team USA wants to win a medal so they can burn the American flag in front of everyone

I still can't find out if its for like posters and shit or something bigger....
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:33:05 PM EDT
[#20]

If you find one of those for $80k, do give me a shout.  The last one I looked at was well north of $400k.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By colossians323:

I'll bring you to the dark side eventually.

Dog Mahal sends love.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/12621/IMG_20210709_144407_734-2007864.jpg

meh, and you could still tow a jeep if you feel the need

https://cdn1.rvtrader.com/v1/media/60e256a0cfaa360fbe346baa.jpg?width=1024&height=768&quality=70&bestfit=true&upsize=true&blurBackground=true&blurValue=100&upsize=true
I have always loved the Earth Roamers. They were more like what I imagined the vehicles looked like in Damnation Alley (The book) before the movie came out.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:08:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mike_nds:

Shit, you might as well buy an MRAP.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mike_nds:

Shit, you might as well buy an MRAP.
Dont you go threatening me with a good time.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:09:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By RTX:

View All Quotes

I hope they do this. I really do. It will redpill people at a pace that we cannot hope to achieve.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#24]

If you find one of those for $80k, do give me a shout.  The last one I looked at was well north of $400k.
View All Quotes

I think you can get a smaller chassis model for a little less. Emphasis on little. F450 maybe...
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
I hope they do this. I really do. It will redpill people at a pace that we cannot hope to achieve.
View All Quotes

I'm sure they never listen in on phone calls either,
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://i.imgur.com/zmRGw08.jpg

View Quote

It sure appears that way. God-Speed to all of us.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:42:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:12:02 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:21:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#30]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Humm...US Olympic committee looks to change the American flag for the games......

On Hannity or I would link...

ETA...trying to find it but so far nothing but this:
NY Post article, Transgender BMX rider for team USA wants to win a medal so they can burn the American flag in front of everyone.

I still can't find out if its for like posters and shit or something bigger....
View Quote

FIFY.
Man enters BMX freestyle as a woman, wants to liberate himself by burning his flag and not his bra.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:57:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By JPN:

View All Quotes

Yeah.  I had a nice afternoon of sailing with my sister and BIL on Lake Ontario on Saturday.  The only thing I miss about NY is the great sailing on Ontario.  Chesapeake Bay sucks ass by comparison.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 12:42:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Yeah.  I had a nice afternoon of sailing with my sister and BIL on Lake Ontario on Saturday.  The only thing I miss about NY is the great sailing on Ontario.  Chesapeake Bay sucks ass by comparison.
View All Quotes

And Old Hickory Lake and Percy Priest Lake probably suck ass for sailing, in comparison to Chesapeake Bay.

It's been something like 15 years since I did any sailing.  I need to build another boat.  ...or I could just pick up a hammer and whack myself in the head.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 12:52:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FALFOX] [#33]
May I draw some attention to streamwatcher "YeetyontheStreets", who might be a good one to keep an eye on if anything kicks off in places like minneapolis - and I was going to say Portland, but I think the police have thrown up their hands and left that city to the whims of marxists.

Nothing going on right now but wildfire coverage out of California, though. South Africa and Haiti are pretty fucked up at the moment too but those situations are too serious and sad for this thread to follow, with death and destruction rampant. ETA: also Cuba.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 1:34:10 AM EDT
[#34]

And Old Hickory Lake and Percy Priest Lake probably suck ass for sailing, in comparison to Chesapeake Bay.

It's been something like 15 years since I did any sailing.  I need to build another boat.  ...or I could just pick up a hammer and whack myself in the head.  
View Quote
Depends on the size of the boat I guess.  Old Hickory and Percy Priest are probably tons of fun for something like a Laser or a 420. The bay suffers from being narrow, shallow, and infested with jellyfish plus meh prevailing winds  and tides to worry about but with the added bonus of popup squalls.  Then there's the heat and humidity of the Caribbean, but without the charm.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 2:21:45 AM EDT
[#35]
The solution is to live in a poor country.

View Quote
It would be great if we could get the details and proof of all the Pfizer & Moderna & Johnson & Johnson execs, board members, high-level scientists/researchers, and investors - and all their families and kids...of how many have had all the shots plus boosters.

They want to inject our kids with the spike proteins and nano-particles,  did they inject their kids?

They want to inject us with the anti-bio-weapon elixir...but yet, not a single word mentioned about punishing the chinese entity that inflicted all this death and suffering upon the world.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 6:44:54 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

I've long been tempted to buy the plans for Ross Lillistone's First Mate or Phoenix - the former is stitch and glue the later traditional lapstrake.  And then I come to my senses when I realize a not insubstantial amount of time will be spent sanding, sanding, and more sanding...

https://duckworks.com/phoenix-iii/
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 7:56:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#38]
If true, the commentary here is chilling regarding south Africa this morning...

EVERY WEBM I FOUND ON /POL/ AT 4 AM SOUTH AFRICAN UNREST EDITION
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#39]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5cxM4pUbso
View Quote

Prepare to repel borders.

CD
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:33:10 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Yeah but what about muh vaccines?

Rioting Forces South Africa to Halt Vaccines in Key Provinces
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:49:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Every. Damn. Time.

Do you think the normies might start to see a pattern here?

https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america/2021/07/12/dea-tells-senate-panel-one-of-haitian-presidents-suspected-assassins-was-agency-informant/

DEA Tells Senate Panel One of Haitian President’s Suspected Assassins Was Agency Informant
View Quote

The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) has informed the Senate Judiciary Committee that one of the suspects in the assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moïse was a “confidential source” to the agency, Breitbart News has learned.

A senior Senate GOP aide told Breitbart News on Monday evening that the DEA willingly told the Senate Judiciary Committee—without any inquiry into the matter—that one of the suspects in the assassination “was a confidential source to the DEA.”

“At times, one of the suspects in the assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moïse was a confidential source to the DEA,” the DEA told the Senate Judiciary Committee. “Following the assassination of President Moïse, the suspect reached out to his contacts at the DEA. A DEA official assigned to Haiti urged the suspect to surrender to local authorities and, along with a U.S. State Department official, provided information to the Haitian government that assisted in the surrender and arrest of the suspect and one other individual. DEA is aware of reports that President Moïse’s assassins yelled ‘DEA’ at the time of their attack. These individuals were not acting on behalf of DEA.”

Senate staffers told Breitbart News upon receiving the information from the DEA they were a bit shocked the agency was so proactively forthcoming—a sign they think that the agency is worried about this narrative unfolding and is attempting to get ahead of any looming Senate inquiry into the matter.[/code\\

More at link.

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:42:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#43]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9781839/American-arrested-Haitian-presidents-killing-U-S-law-enforcement-ties-source.html

REVEALED: Several suspects in Haiti presidential assassination were FBI and DEA informants - as friend of hit squad claims plot was BACKED by Washington to 'save country from hell'

Several suspects involved in the assassination were previously U.S. informants

Joseph Vincent, 55, was identified as a former occasional source for the DEA  

DEA refused to name the person, but admitted one of the arrested was a source

Others previously worked as informants for the FBI, it has emerged

Associate of alleged mastermind claimed the plot was supported by Washington

Authorities arrested two Haitian-American men - Vincent and James Solages, 35

They were charged over the assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moise

More at link.

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#44]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9781839/American-arrested-Haitian-presidents-killing-U-S-law-enforcement-ties-source.html
View Quote
My alphabet soup seems to be missing the letter "C". Hmm.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:05:33 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Well at first I was not sure how bad it was....then a the 1:30 mark I fell out of my chair laughing....then shit got real.  The quote of "I don't have the ammo (insert for waring shots) not to make them all count............  The fact one side can have total lawlessness and the other side must obey all the laws is over."
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#46]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6Ig8VsWUAIEylR?format=png&name=small

View Quote

No surprise there. Remember Barr was part of the Ruby Ridge murders. He's a POS.

https://www.gunowners.org/bill-barr-needs-to-answer-for-his-role-in-ruby-ridge/
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:25:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Free Jacob Zuma. Or else...

Mr. Jacob Zuma, the former president of South Africa, refused to show up to a corruption hearing, and a warrant was issued for his arrest. Before turning himself over to the SA cops, he ordered his supporters to take the streets and a series of small protests began to escalate into full blown riots.

The protests and road blocks began in KwaZulu-Natal, (the Zulu homeland, also known as the KZN). These quickly spread to the city of Gauteng over the weekend, where 62 rioters were arrested. 30 trucks were torched on the N2 and N3 highways. The M2 to Johannesburg and the M7 to Durban and several smaller routes have all been systematically road blocked and the country has been brought to a complete stand still. This is not accidental. The Zuma boys are targeting heavy transport to destabilize the entire country. These are all strategic highways that carry essential goods and this is a systematic attack to their supply chain.

Mr. Zuma is a senior chief in the Zulu tribe hierarchy, and he is very close to the Zulu king. A supporting faction of the Zulus want Zuma freed because of tribal loyalties, and local popular support, hence the disaster starting in the KZN region.

The MK Veterans Association, the former military wing of the ANC (these guys are proper communists), is involved in the attacks. (Mr. Zuma is the former president of the ANC). The cities which are experiencing the violence have all had staged riots before. All of these attacks are being carried out by organized groups that have gone active. None of the violence is natural.

In response, the SA government raised their covid lockdown to level 4 to deal with the “Zuma variant”, and had serous clashes with rioters. Over the weekend the violence escalated.

Right now the violence is confined to roadblocks and a series of violent looting actions in most urban areas across SA. The dangerous thing about these riots is that thousands of poor people are joining them as a reaction to the heavy handed pandemic response and the lockdowns.

SA has had an alcohol ban, poverty has increased considerably for people who were already bellow the poverty line in 2019. Add a general state of mass hysteria and they have created fertile ground for a revolt to take place.

This escalation has reached Johannesburg, Durban and other cities, turning into a free for all in a 72 hour period. Given that there may be 20-50 casualties in the next 24 hours, things are set to get a lot worse.

Zuma is showing his power doing what communist trained leaders do best. But this is not about protest. This a subversion, and the goal is to erode government power by interrupting public order to incite a government repression to turn the people against the current president. In reality, this is an internal struggle between the interests that back Zuma and the Ramaphosa government.

There were reports of SA Police stations being systematically attacked. One police officer was shot and two others were injured in Alexandria. These are attacks are meant to dissuade police action and to collapse the state’s initial response capability. Amusingly, the SA Police are not really a force that can contain this mess. In fact quite a few of them have been filmed looting with the rioters.

Over the last 20 years, private security firms have become a parallel force in SA, relieving much of their work burden. (the combined private security sector has more personnel than the entire SA police force put together and it rivals the army in size).

Their cops simply do not have the man power to restore order and who ever is behind the violence knows this. The military has been deployed, but a state of exception has not been declared. The army is legally supporting police operations to restore order. They have not been deployed in full. They are being used in a deterring capacity in a show of force and riot operations in the worst areas.

The loyalty of the Army is now in play. The interesting thing will be to see what kind of deal the Zuma boys cut with the high command, because this could very easily end in a coup, if it is not already a coup in disguise.

The looting is a basic confrontation of rich against poor and it could escalate into a serious civil conflict. Given that white south africans control a large portion of the private economy, along with Indian, arab, chinese and other immigrants, who are seen as evil foreign capitalists, the possibility of an ethnic confrontation is very high. The Chinese presence is not seen in a healthy light, but since they may be involved, their interests may not be targeted as quite as heavily.

Most of the rioter’s messaging is actually calling for ethnic violence. The conflict is right now is mainly rural versus urban. With KZN being the focal point. The danger is escalating the conflict with the poor urban dwellers in the larger cities that have already destroyed the shopping malls. If they go against the middle class and affluent sectors, these will not be simple socioeconomic confrontations, but ethnic ones.

Communities are organizing themselves to defend their neighborhoods, tribal allegiances among the Zulu, Bantu and other groups are being formed, and the large population of poor and unemployed black south africans are being united by subversive elements into a common block with an angry mob mentality.

This revolt is being funded and it is very systematic. Food, Fuel and supplies have been cut off to the cities, and the main looting targets have all been high profile commercial centers. Their destruction is intended to create terror and panic. Other targets have been more specific, but they are mainly economic. Critical infrastructure has not been attacked yet. Thats the next escalation. If they start messing with basic services in large urban areas, its lights out and insanity ensues.
Learn about this process because it may come to a city near you in the future, courtesy of the new world order.

The rioters and looters are being bussed into urban areas in large groups, and leadership elements are directing them, because they are not local. There are also imbedded cells mobilizing poor folks from the townships and poor neighborhoods. The crowds are large because people are genuinely angry. The resources and logistics needed to mobilize these people and to man the national road block effort indicates that there is a considerable war chest that is being used and that there are seriously vested interests at work.

Zuma’s support base is in the KZN and in impoverished rural areas. He has choked the entire country with roadblocks. The attacks on the cities have a strong rural element that is being trucked in and they are gathering support in the poorer townships.

For now the unrest is being controlled by the zuma boys and the violence is essentially staged, meaning the conflict has not taken a life of its own. Symbolic targets are being destroyed, and government credibility is being eroded.
The looters are being led by hard core rioters and criminals, they are not acting out of need or desperation. Yet.

Given the reported damage and the current level of unrest, SA is looking at a partial but reparable supply chain interruption in the next few days. The danger lies in this interruption creating secondary and tertiary effects that may lead to real discontent, shortages and more unrest. With the current poverty levels and the general dissatisfaction in the population, the situation could be very difficult to contain. if food supplies are seriously interrupted, restoring order will take several weeks.

Poor people live day to day and do not have a long term food supply in their fridge. They cannot last more than a week without their local market and the supply trucks running. When supply chains are interrupted, prices naturally rise. If these supply chains are not fully restored, the roadblocks and food distribution centers become violent focal points, and poor people in urban areas will turn to violence and looting to get fed. If that happens, they will require a complete military deployment and an airlift just to feed the population.

Economically, it will take at least a year for SA to recover, and with the lockdowns, this recovery will be hindered considerably. People stop spending, businesses are lost and unemployment rises. Everyone was already on the brink with the pandemic, and social discontent will just get worse. It is not in Zuma’s interest to escalate things to a tipping point, because if the supply chain is interrupted for a prolonged period, restoring order becomes difficult for the army and who ever leads the next government. Escalating the violence to an ethnic confrontation benefits no one because it will reach a point where the violence becomes uncontrollable.

Color revolts always reach this tipping point and are scaled back to achieve a political solution. Unless the goal is to bring SA under military control, a settlement will be reached between the government and the zuma boys. That said, if this is a new world order sponsored colored revolt, the violence will be brought to a series of new peaks to systematically destroy the economy and to get a Ramaphosa resignation. If Ramaphosa falls, the situation ends up in a constitutional crisis with a transitional military government.

The worse case scenario is for the conflict to take on an ethnic dimension in the process. After that, things can take a life of their own.

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:27:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spoonrobot] [#48]
I don't know if this has been posted but same trend as the Haiti assassination:

How many fuckin' people were involved in total?

At this point, only the most outlandish conspiracy theories seem unlikely
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:39:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FALFOX] [#49]

View Quote

ETA: I shouldn't even post gifs in jest here because it sounds like the shit is about to hit the fan in SA, and it may not be stoppable at this point.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top