Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:09:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mariner82] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

This wasn't a re-count. This was an audit. Recounts have been done in more than a few places and verified that yes, X got this many votes, Y got that many votes. It proves nothing other than the fact that someone could count.

If you look at what has been suggested to have gone on, a recount won't tell you shit. If there was cheating, not lying, going on then an audit will be the only way to uncover that.

Add on top that this is not a bi partisan effort. Whatever they find needs to be able to stand up to the legal scrutiny. Every step documented, every finding justified, verified, etc.

ETA: Apologies to you both if the tone of the post appears preachy/negative. That was not my intent.
View Quote
We're fully in agreement.  I've said many times that recounts are useless because recounting the same fraudulent ballots yield the same fraudulent results.  The issue an audit should reveal is whether or not fraudulent ballots were introduced (and where) starting with determining if the vote counts differ from the physical pieces of paper - or number of living voters.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:19:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Nunes: John Durham report is coming, some people will go to prison

Ranking member of the powerful House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes told me on The Sara Carter Show podcast that he still expects Justice Department Special Counsel John Durham to release a damaging report on the FBI’s debunked investigation into former President Donald Trump and Russia. He also expects it will lead to prison sentences for some former senior Obama officials.

Nunes is one of the few members of the Republican Party that still believe justice will be served. He laid out his reasons on The Sara Carter Show and said he hasn’t given up faith in Durham’s investigation despite the enormous speculation that the Durham investigation will fail to deliver justice.

Many supporters of Trump, including the former President himself, have already began questioning the legitimacy of the Durham’s probe and whether or not any action would be taken by the Special Counsel in his investigation.

More at link
View Quote

Two weeks
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.wftv.com/news/local/orange-county/we-are-disheartened-fbi-arrests-windermere-officer-another-man-charges-capitol-riot/VICC56QMEJAQNFCBLWGGAACMPY

‘We are disheartened’: Officer, another man arrested on charges stemming from Capitol riot
Federal agents announced Thursday that two more people, including a police officer, have been arrested in Central Florida in connection
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.wftv.com/news/local/orange-county/we-are-disheartened-fbi-arrests-windermere-officer-another-man-charges-capitol-riot/VICC56QMEJAQNFCBLWGGAACMPY

‘We are disheartened’: Officer, another man arrested on charges stemming from Capitol riot
Federal agents announced Thursday that two more people, including a police officer, have been arrested in Central Florida in connection
View Quote

Political prisoners.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes.  Because the truth triggers the Left.  It's like showing a cross to a vampire.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#12]
It will work this time promise

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

I could not hear the words between the 2 women before the slapfest.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Everyone should refuse to comply.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Nunes: John Durham report is coming, some people will go to prison

Ranking member of the powerful House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes told me on The Sara Carter Show podcast that he still expects Justice Department Special Counsel John Durham to release a damaging report on the FBI’s debunked investigation into former President Donald Trump and Russia. He also expects it will lead to prison sentences for some former senior Obama officials.

Nunes is one of the few members of the Republican Party that still believe justice will be served. He laid out his reasons on The Sara Carter Show and said he hasn’t given up faith in Durham’s investigation despite the enormous speculation that the Durham investigation will fail to deliver justice.

Many supporters of Trump, including the former President himself, have already began questioning the legitimacy of the Durham’s probe and whether or not any action would be taken by the Special Counsel in his investigation.

More at link
View Quote

Nothing of consequence will happen to the big fish
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#20]
The U.S. surgeon general accused social media companies of not doing enough to stop the spread of Covid misinformation.

President Biden’s surgeon general on Thursday used his first formal advisory to the United States to deliver a broadside against tech and social media companies, which he accused of not doing enough to stop the spread of dangerous health misinformation — especially about Covid-19.

The official, Dr. Vivek Murthy, declared health misinformation “an urgent threat to public health.”

Surgeons general have traditionally used their official advisories — short statements that call the American people’s attention to a public health issue and provide recommendations for how it can be addressed — to talk about health matters ranging from tobacco use to opioid addiction, suicide prevention and breastfeeding.

But Dr. Murthy’s advisory, a 22-page report with footnotes, occurs in a more political context. Fox News hosts like Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham, along with their guests, are among those who have been casting doubt on Covid-19 vaccines, which studies show are highly effective at preventing death and hospitalization from the disease.

Dr. Murthy couched criticism of tech companies in a broader declaration about the dangers of inaccurate and false information about health, including misinformation about coronavirus vaccination. His report called on all Americans to take pains to share accurate information, and said the United States needs “an all-of-society approach” to combat the problem.

But at Thursday’s White House press briefing, Dr. Murthy joined the White House press secretary, Jen Psaki, and made clear that tech and social media companies were his target, saying they have a singular responsibility to be more aggressive in fighting misinformation and citing Facebook by name.

Facebook, Twitter and YouTube said that they had taken steps to crack down on misleading health information, in line with their coronavirus misinformation policies. All three said they had introduced features to point people to authoritative health sources on their platforms.

YouTube said in a statement that it welcomed many takeaways of the surgeon general’s report. Twitter said it agreed with the surgeon general’s society-wide approach and welcomed his partnership. A person with knowledge of the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity said officials with the company met with the surgeon general’s office on Monday.

“Modern technology companies have enabled misinformation to poison our information environment, with little accountability to their users,” Dr. Murthy said.

“We expect more from our technology companies,” he added. “We’re asking them to operate with greater transparency and accountability. We’re asking them to monitor misinformation, more closely.”

— Sheryl Gay Stolberg and Davey Alba

also

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Good grief the lgbt stuff is just out of control. During today's video premier in the live chat some fuck tard came in and started being an idiot with questions. The Battleship New Jersy's chat is very G rated for a reason and these fuckers just wouldn't go away.

What are the Different Types of Shells that the 16in Guns Fire?

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Ozzy Man Reviews: Worst Looter Ever
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

But Trump was literally Hitler.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
This.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By zach_:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:

Being a "slapfest" is part of why these things keep happening.

They missed out on a basic lesson in their childhood - that starting fights comes with the possibility of getting your ass handed to you.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:16:23 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Turnkey:

View Quote

Why didn't people just buy their own, when they got back in stock?

My biggest problem, after the initial shortages eventually passed (yes, that did take longer than it should have), was trying to screen out the Chinese knockoffs.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By JPN:

My biggest problem, after the initial shortages eventually passed (yes, that did take longer than it should have), was trying to screen out the Chinese knockoffs.
View Quote
You might be missing the point. Most of those people are wearing cloth or those thin paper masks. They've been programmed to be so fearful and angry at anyone not complying. While the masks they're wearing are not only ineffective but pose health risks.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

"That tweet is from a suspended account"

I always miss the good stuff
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

View All Quotes

The video won't blow you away or anything, but chalk up recommending pepper spray to the list of things twitter bans you for?

Here's the video she was talking about

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

An intern at the Xiden whitehouse probably found the tweet offensive and contacted twitter to have the video taken down.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
OK, so heat waves I get.  How in the blue fuck are drownings related to Rice Rabies?  Are people waterboarding themselves by wearing a face diaper while swimming?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
OK, so heat waves I get.  How in the blue fuck are drownings related to Rice Rabies?  Are people waterboarding themselves by wearing a face diaper while swimming?
View Quote

My daughter is a lifeguard at a state beach.  It gets a bunch of folks from the boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.  You would be amazed at how many can't swim, go swimming and expect the lifeguards to save them.  At the pool it is quite common for the person on the diving board to tell the lifeguards they can't swim as they are jumping off.  It's also not unheard of for one or more patrons to show up with an ankle monitor - they are the easy one's - they get told "calm down or we call the cops"...

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#37]
You might be missing the point. Most of those people are wearing cloth or those thin paper masks. They've been programmed to be so fearful and angry at anyone not complying. While the masks they're wearing are not only ineffective but pose health risks.
View All Quotes

No, I get that part of it.  I was just replying to the narrow question of why they (government) didn't eventually provide people with N95s.  If the people were concerned about the virus, and had any self preservation initiative, they could have ordered proper protective equipment sometime last year (respirators, filter cartridges, pre-filters, it was all back in stock, by sometime last fall).
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:25:51 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 11:46:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Yes.  Because the truth triggers the Left.  It's like showing a cross to a vampire.
View All Quotes
If it were only that easy to get them to burst into flame...
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 11:56:00 PM EDT
[#41]

This wasn't a re-count. This was an audit. Recounts have been done in more than a few places and verified that yes, X got this many votes, Y got that many votes. It proves nothing other than the fact that someone could count.

If you look at what has been suggested to have gone on, a recount won't tell you shit. If there was cheating, not lying, going on then an audit will be the only way to uncover that.

Add on top that this is not a bi partisan effort. Whatever they find needs to be able to stand up to the legal scrutiny. Every step documented, every finding justified, verified, etc.

ETA: Apologies to you both if the tone of the post appears preachy/negative. That was not my intent.
View All Quotes
How is there an order of operations for sorting and counting physical pieces of paper?  Perhaps they'd like to explain how complicated  they've made a simple task.

Originally Posted By RickFinsta:

That was my thought - how pants-on-head retarded is the supposed process if you need to follow an algorithm to get the correct "count" instead of 1, 2, 3, ... total?

Yeah, I'm making fun of the election official saying that they are the only ones professional enough to count ballots and the audit doesn't know how.  That mathematical order of operations tweet seems sooper d3rpy...
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:11:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#42]
deleted misread
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#43]
How about a crackdown on skulls of dumbasses

https://media.patriots.win/post/8kdnWU0Y.png
View Quote

paid shill.  there's a special place on the train for him
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:53:23 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

I may or may not be planning some extra civil disobedience next week

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 9:07:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Good grief the lgbt stuff is just out of control. During today's video premier in the live chat some fuck tard came in and started being an idiot with questions. The Battleship New Jersy's chat is very G rated for a reason and these fuckers just wouldn't go away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGEXyrX8b6g
View Quote

Facinating, thanks for that.  My grandfather was in the Pacific in WW2 and with the 5" guns they had a sort of little known variant that was pretty effective against aircraft.  It basically turned near misses into hits.  Used a radar proximity fuse.

The Proximity Fuse - Secret Weapon of World War 2

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Imagine how much Liberty we have lost since this coin was minted. Why did they drop liberty from coins and put men's faces on them?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Banditman:
Imagine how much Liberty we have lost since this coin was minted. Why did they drop liberty from coins and put men's faces on them?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/20210715_201103_jpg-2015282.JPG
View Quote

The Lady Liberty coin typically had the American Bald Eagle on the reverse.  On the 100th anniversary of Lincoln's birth, in 1909, a deceased President was placed on a U.S. coin.  It was supposed to be a commemorative coin but was so popular the tradition of deceased Presidents on coinage still continues.  Its now a federal law that no living man or woman can appear on the U.S. coinage.

Some historians say that it was Julius Caesar's audacity in putting his living image on silver coins that helped spark the rebellion that let to his assassination.

Ok, 'nuff history...

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 10:13:33 AM EDT
[#48]
SA Lootie

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

View All Quotes

Gina Carano had an awesome tweet response to it... Ill see if I can find it again.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Here it is...

Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top