[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Our first Rifle Class is now live and available for free. This 3.5 hour video captures Lucas teaching a Basic Carbine course to a group of students here at T.REX ARMS. Advanced shooting is all about mastering the basics and this is where we cover those fundamentals. Check it out, take notes, and make a plan to improve at your next range session.

https://www.trex-arms.com/training-rifle-class/

D5 course in eight weeks.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 10:11:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/17/2021 10:37:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote
That looked like it really hurt.

Link Posted: 7/17/2021 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 10:48:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8C-DP18-6g
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:01:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Former11BRAVO] [#7]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
That looked like it really hurt.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif
View Quote

Especially if it impacted on a tender, hormone-induced, new titty!

Hahahahaaaaa!!!

Sucks to be you, you sicko! Fucked 'round 'n found out, didn'ya?

Didn'ya?
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:55:55 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Hahaha, welcome to Los Angles mutherfucker.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:18:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#13]
The left knows that most conservatives vote on election day. It's obvious they were counting on that.

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#15]

They knew Sharpies bled through non-durable paper, which exactly why they printed thousands of ballots on the non-durable paper and got the Sharpies ready to hand out to all the TRUMP VOTERS they knew would show up on election day.  To ensure the ballot was rejected by the tabulation machines in case the Sharpies didn't cause enough bleed through, they also ensured these non-durable paper ballots were printed OFF CENTER.  Once the ballot was rejected, that allowed them to either toss it or adjucate it and switch it to a vote for Biden.  Pretty crafty, eh?  What did everybody learn here?  Even with just paper ballots, these county officials have figured out a way to game the system and get a lot of ballots rejected so they can 'fix' them and 'adjust' them.  How many elections have local and state officials pulled tricks like this to get ballots set aside and then 'fixed'?

168k ballots with calibration & bleed-through issues

-Printed off center on thin paper
-More Trump voters election day
-Previously DONT use sharpies
-Early voters DONT use sharpies
-Election day USE sharpies
-Adjudication rate 11.27%
-Normal adjudication rate 2%
-Adjudicated ballots duplicated
-Duplicates missing serial numbers
-Duplicates not paired with originals
-What was original voters intent?

What possible excuse is there for printing ballots on thinner paper?

Why would election officials tell early voters to use pens and election day voters to use sharpies?

How much did thin paper and sharpies contribute to the more than 550% increase in adjudicated ballots?

Why are thousands of duplicated ballots missing serial numbers?

There is no excuse.

This is pre-planned, pre-printed, coordinated election fraud.

The 2020 election in AZ was sabotaged right from the start. There is no other viable answer. The complicit parties in AZ continue to stall and CYA.

Please don't let them get away with this.

I realize that forensic audits will not invalidate the electors declaring for Biden, him being certified and subsequently sworn in as president. I don't care how long it takes, I want to know the truth. At this point I believe that every single state should have a forensic audit of state and federal ballots from the 2020 election.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 7:55:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#16]
lol at the UK

The Health Minister

You already had it Boris
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:07:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#19]
Eminem - Till I Collapse Remix Nate Dogg, Lil Jon, 2Pac, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Eazy E, DMX, Method Man

What movie squad? I gots ta know
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:11:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#20]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
Texas Democrats running off to DC on an aircraft vs a commercial flight to DC.

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

And now five of those democrats have tested positive, AFTER their group had meetings with Harris, Schumer, and Manchin.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By JPN:

And now five of those democrats have tested positive, AFTER their group had meetings with Harris, Schumer, and Manchin.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:18:09 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

There are times when karma is a wonderful thing.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#23]

How many products does Moderna have in the market? I had read the vaccine is their only product.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xHlgWQvAk

What movie squad? I gots ta know
View Quote

Escape from Tarkov. Raid. Full film.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:37:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Gracias amigo.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 11:54:38 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

News media seems to be downplaying the TX democrats spreading COVID around DC, and Kamala Harris has no plans to quarantine, even though she was apparently exposed (staff claiming she was not in close proximity to the democrats who have tested positive).
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#28]

News media seems to be downplaying the TX democrats spreading COVID around DC, and Kamala Harris has no plans to quarantine, even though she was apparently exposed (staff claiming she was not in close proximity to the democrats who have tested positive).
View Quote

Yet the media is just about to piss themselves regarding a "resurgence" of new variant cases although hospitals are nowhere near where they were a year in terms of bedspace capacity and the mortality hasn't spooled up either. But hey, they gotta get a little more juice out of the gig.
And a national peds group has just said all students over 2YO should be masked when they return to school regardless of vaccination status.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By zach_:

No, prolly won't either.
Things happened that one would not want to be associated with. I warned of this early on.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:
Anyone heard from @Mockingbird1836 recently ? Haven't seen any new posts in a while...

No, prolly won't either.
Things happened that one would not want to be associated with. I warned of this early on.
Why wouldn't I be back? I'm here
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#30]
What did I miss?
View All Quotes

No, prolly won't either.
What did I miss?
I missed it too haha
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Mockingbird1836:
View Quote

Where ya been?
I hope you are doing well.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:58:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:27:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Yeah I know its a 34 minute video on pre world war 2 Germany economics but it does relate in some ways to tadays economy.

How did Schacht's MEFO Bills work? Were they inflationary or not?

Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:42:28 PM EDT
[#38]
From the no shit but way late news

Cloth face masks are 'comfort blankets' that do little to curb Covid spread, Sage adviser warns

Standard face coverings are just "comfort blankets" that do little to reduce the spread of Covid particles, a scientist advising Sage on ventilation has said.

Dr Colin Axon, who has advised the government on minimising the risk of cross-infection in supermarkets, accused medics of presenting a "cartoonish" view of how how tiny particles travel through the air.

He warned some cloth masks have gaps which are invisible to the naked eye, but are 500,000 times the size of viral Covid particles.

"The small sizes are not easily understood but an imperfect analogy would be to imagine marbles fired at builders' scaffolding, some might hit a pole and rebound, but obviously most will fly through," he told The Telegraph.

"Medics have this cartoonised view of how particles move through the air - it's not their fault, it's not their domain - they've got a cartoonish view of how the world is," he said.

"Once a particle is not on a biological surface it is no longer a biomedical issue, it is simply about physics. The public has only a partial view of the story if information only comes from one type of source. Medics have some of the answers but not a whole view

Dr Axon said that medics were "unable to comprehend" the miniscule elements at play, adding: "A Covid viral particle is around 100 nanometres, material gaps in blue surgical masks are up to 1,000 times that size, cloth mask gaps can be 500,000 times the size."

Dr Axon, whose report on ventilation in supermarkets was used by both Nervtag and Sage to aid decisions, says that medics "cannot have it both ways" over asymptomatic spread.

He added: "Not everyone carrying Covid is coughing, but they are still breathing, those aerosols escape masks and will render the mask ineffective."
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:55:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mariner82] [#39]

Cloth face masks are 'comfort blankets' that do little to curb Covid spread, Sage adviser warns

Standard face coverings are just "comfort blankets" that do little to reduce the spread of Covid particles, a scientist advising Sage on ventilation has said.

Dr Colin Axon, who has advised the government on minimising the risk of cross-infection in supermarkets, accused medics of presenting a "cartoonish" view of how how tiny particles travel through the air.

He warned some cloth masks have gaps which are invisible to the naked eye, but are 500,000 times the size of viral Covid particles.

"The small sizes are not easily understood but an imperfect analogy would be to imagine marbles fired at builders' scaffolding, some might hit a pole and rebound, but obviously most will fly through," he told The Telegraph.

"Medics have this cartoonised view of how particles move through the air - it's not their fault, it's not their domain - they've got a cartoonish view of how the world is," he said.

"Once a particle is not on a biological surface it is no longer a biomedical issue, it is simply about physics. The public has only a partial view of the story if information only comes from one type of source. Medics have some of the answers but not a whole view

Dr Axon said that medics were "unable to comprehend" the miniscule elements at play, adding: "A Covid viral particle is around 100 nanometres, material gaps in blue surgical masks are up to 1,000 times that size, cloth mask gaps can be 500,000 times the size."

Dr Axon, whose report on ventilation in supermarkets was used by both Nervtag and Sage to aid decisions, says that medics "cannot have it both ways" over asymptomatic spread.

He added: "Not everyone carrying Covid is coughing, but they are still breathing, those aerosols escape masks and will render the mask ineffective."
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 10:08:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 11:17:48 PM EDT
[#41]

Where ya been?
View All Quotes

Where ya been?
Well, I got covid right after becoming vice chair of our local party. Then I went full speed with that. And now I'm moving to ft worth. But I'm doing well! Aside from still not being able to smell or taste 5 months later haha.

How are you?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 11:42:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Well, I got covid right after becoming vice chair of our local party. Then I went full speed with that. And now I'm moving to ft worth. But I'm doing well! Aside from still not being able to smell or taste 5 months later haha.

How are you?
View All Quotes

Where ya been?

How are you?

An actual tasteless post...

JK. Glad to see you back!
Hope those symptoms go away soon.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

By the end of August I bet most blue states will have returned to some sort of mask mandate.  And many schools may opt to be virtual or hybrid again.  This is also to spur Biden to extending the free money until next Spring, and possibly to the midterms next year.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:22:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

By the end of August I bet most blue states will have returned to some sort of mask mandate.  And many schools may opt to be virtual or hybrid again.  This is also to spur Biden to extending the free money until next Spring, and possibly to the midterms next year.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

I had an inquiry to travel to Seattle next month. Facility I would be visiting is requiring masks, regardless of vaccination status. Trying to decide if this is going to even be useful or a waste of time.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 1:24:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#46]
https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/18/the-american-descent-into-madness/

The American Descent into Madness

America went from the freest country in the world in December 2019 to a repressive and frightening place by July 2021. How did that happen?
View Quote

Nations have often gone mad in a matter of months. The French abandoned their supposedly idealistic revolutionary project and turned it into a monstrous hell for a year between July 1793 and 1794. After the election of November 1860, in a matter of weeks, Americans went from thinking secession was taboo to visions of killing the greatest number of their fellow citizens on both sides of the Mason-Dixon line. Mao’s China went from a failed communist state to the ninth circle of Dante’s Inferno, when he unleashed the Cultural Revolution in 1966.

In the last six months, we have seen absurdities never quite witnessed in modern America. Madness, not politics, defines it. There are three characteristics of all these upheavals. One, the events are unsustainable. They will either cease or they will destroy the nation, at least as we know it. Two, the law has largely been rendered meaningless. Three, left-wing political agendas justify any means necessary to achieve them.

More at link.

Link Posted: 7/20/2021 8:43:49 AM EDT
[#47]

How are you?
View Quote
Welcome to Fort Worth
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/18/the-american-descent-into-madness/

Nations have often gone mad in a matter of months. The French abandoned their supposedly idealistic revolutionary project and turned it into a monstrous hell for a year between July 1793 and 1794. After the election of November 1860, in a matter of weeks, Americans went from thinking secession was taboo to visions of killing the greatest number of their fellow citizens on both sides of the Mason-Dixon line. Mao’s China went from a failed communist state to the ninth circle of Dante’s Inferno, when he unleashed the Cultural Revolution in 1966.

In the last six months, we have seen absurdities never quite witnessed in modern America. Madness, not politics, defines it. There are three characteristics of all these upheavals. One, the events are unsustainable. They will either cease or they will destroy the nation, at least as we know it. Two, the law has largely been rendered meaningless. Three, left-wing political agendas justify any means necessary to achieve them.

More at link.

View Quote

My wife sent me that last night, and she doesn't normally send me something unless it's really good. I always like his columns and/or interviews, and this is one of his best ever. Long read, but well-worth the time. I highly recommend taking the time to read it all.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

What boils my blood is I have specific, professional experience with microbial filtration and aseptic handling from my days making products that absolutely, positively, could not have DNA/RNA fragments or plasmids in them.  I was making nucleotides and amidites which are used for things like, oh I dunno maybe PCR and mRNA treatments?  Anyways, very early on (think March 2020) I was trying to explain to people that wearing a surgical mask or cloth mask was akin to trying to stop gnats with a cyclone fence, but much worse, and they were all "okay, you anti-science whacko you need to trust the expurts.".
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:

What boils my blood is I have specific, professional experience with microbial filtration and aseptic handling from my days making products that absolutely, positively, could not have DNA/RNA fragments or plasmids in them.  I was making nucleotides and amidites which are used for things like, oh I dunno maybe PCR and mRNA treatments?  Anyways, very early on (think March 2020) I was trying to explain to people that wearing a surgical mask or cloth mask was akin to trying to stop gnats with a cyclone fence, but much worse, and they were all "okay, you anti-science whacko you need to trust the expurts.".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:

“Trust the science.”  “Science is settled.”
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top