BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Banditman:

It would be nice for truckers to boycott NY, D/C, Maryland and Virginia.
View Quote

So i get segregated because of where i live?

Nice.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By lcoates33:

Nice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It would be nice for truckers to boycott NY, D/C, Maryland and Virginia.

Nice.

MOVE
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]

MOVE
View Quote

Nah.

Stay close to your friends, stay closer to your enemies.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Nah.

Stay close to your friends, stay closer to your enemies.
View Quote

and starve with them,

Many people do not know how war works.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Its Friday

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#7]

and starve with them,

View Quote

So what exactly are you trying to say?

Do you have a point?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ns8013:
I'm a bit surprised a worm like him could find a woman to marry him, but she is exactly what I would have pictured if I had assumed there was a Mrs.Vindman.
View Quote

Yep.  The fact that there was a Mrs Vindman was a shocker to me too!!

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Do you have a point?
View All Quotes

and starve with them,

Do you have a point?

Don't be so touchy.  If we continue this slide into Marxism, people will starve and die. That is very well documented in history.

If we balkanize and you live in enemy territory you will be on your own and the outlook is grim for a conservative in enemy territory. You may have to move whether you like it or not. Many of us will have to do the same.

If we go kinetic in a civil war, there will be death and starvation as well.

Follow things to the logical conclusions. Those are the only actual or viable outcomes that I see.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Don't be so touchy.  If we continue this slide into Marxism, people will starve and die. That is very well documented in history.

If we balkanize and you live in enemy territory you will be on your own and the outlook is grim for a conservative in enemy territory. You may have to move whether you like it or not. Many of us will have to do the same.

Follow things to the logical conclusions. Those are the only actual or viable outcomes that I see.
View Quote

I never said i was alone. I never said i was worried about food, or providing for my family. I also never said i didn't have a backup plan.

The "I'm better than you, and i don't like your state, voting affiliation, vax status, race, religion, ETC.. so you should suffer, face consequences, or be condemned. " attitude around this site is sickening.
(And i apologize if i have ruined your black panther party..)

But i have zero tolerance for comments of the like these days.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#12]

I never said i was alone. I never said i was worried about food, or providing for my family. I also never said i didn't have a backup plan.

The "I'm better than you, and i don't like your state, voting affiliation, vax status, race, religion, ETC.. so you should suffer, face consequences, or be condemned. " attitude around this site is sickening.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

That .gif always makes me giggle..
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

I am glad you are prepared where ever You, or anyone, is located and hope we all do well.

People respond to what you write. What you wrote in this post is not what you wrote in your first post. We only know what you tell us.

If you were me, you would get told to wash the sand out of your vagina.

I try to not get upset at people who may, or may not, understand my personal beliefs, philosophy or preps. The rest of GD is sketchy, but most long time posters here do wish people the best.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Pizza looks good.
Back yard is very purdy as well.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:05:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lcoates33] [#16]

I am glad you are prepared where ever You, or anyone, is located and hope we all do well.

People respond to what you write. What you wrote in this post is not what you wrote in your first post. We only know what you tell us.

If you were me, you would get told to wash the sand out of your vagina.

I try to not get upset at people who may, or may not, understand my personal beliefs, philosophy or preps. The rest of GD is sketchy, but most long time posters here do wish people the best.
View Quote

I don't see where i said anything out of context in my first post.

Someone wants to see my state cut off.
I said Nice to see me get segregated.
Was told to move. (Cause everyone just has those resources standing by...)
I said i'm gonna hold my ground.. basically.
Was then told to starve with the rest of them.

And here we are.

I wish no harm or ill fate to anyone on this forum (Minor exceptions do apply to some of the regular asshats in GD.)
Matter of fact, there's two posters in this very thread i would fight for, and jump in front of danger for. (No homo fellas... you know who you are.)
But the whole "and starve with them" pretty much tells me where some stand. And that isn't what is needed.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:08:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#17]

View All Quotes

She was right, you are not using logic.

What surrounds DC?

Sieges are part of war.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#18]

What surrounds DC?

Sieges are part of war.
View Quote

How am i not using logic?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#19]

How am i not using logic?
View Quote

Well you went to "black panther" from 0-60
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#20]

What surrounds DC?

Sieges are part of war.
View Quote
If you think that cutting off resources to MD and VA would in any way effect the political class scum in DC, you're fooling yourself.  They will always be well supplied, and YOU will be paying for it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Pizza looks good.
View Quote
Plenty of rain this year
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By XJ:

View Quote

I guess humor is lost in this thread then.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

There is nothing humorous about what the .GOV is doing.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:54:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Plenty of rain this year
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:

Pizza looks good.
Plenty of rain this year

Yup. Rain has been good.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Nothing personal, a lot of us have lost a great deal of our own sense of humor over the last ~year and our ability to recognize it in others.

Those who know me personally in this thread, and there quite a few whom I have actually talked to, know that I have always been a laugh a minute with joking and cutting up. That is somewhat impaired at the moment.

I don't want to see any patriotic citizen starved or harmed where ever they may live.

Everyone here in this thread is righteously angry and on edge.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 8:56:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lcoates33] [#27]
Originally Posted By WILSON:
Holy shit, @lcoates33, glad to see you around!  
View Quote

Evening @WILSON!
Long time no see!
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:01:42 PM EDT
[#28]

There is nothing humorous about what the .GOV is doing.
View Quote

Never said there was. It's downright disgusting.

The reference to "i didn't mean to ruin.." well.. y'all should be able to figure that one out.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Never said there was. It's downright disgusting.

The reference to "i didn't mean to ruin.." well.. y'all should be able to figure that one out.
View Quote

So maybe you are not a cunt (British usage), but you seem one on TV
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By XJ:

So maybe you are not a cunt (British usage), but you seem one on TV
View Quote

Oh no...

I very much am. Under the right situation.

Most of the time, i'm just quiet.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

If I was to get one I would probably make a conscious decision to use different color mags for 300.  I'm really interested in a bolt 300 with a can.  They are supposed to be super quiet.  That will have to wait until I get to a free state.
View Quote

Tan pmags for 300. Black for 5.56. That's my system
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#32]

"Nobody get to kill American children without a Jacksonian response"

Interesting, considering the rate those leftists abort children....when do they plan on killing themselves for their crimes?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 10:10:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 10:13:04 PM EDT
[#34]

That would be the first good thing the TABC has done. Historically they have been scum.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By robertwil18:

Interesting, considering the rate those leftists abort children....when do they plan on killing themselves for their crimes?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By robertwil18:

That's the beauty of being a Leftist, and operating solely based on emotions. Things like facts, reality, basic human anatomy/biology, and a complete lack of a moral compass are merely insignificant speedbumps on the way to wherever their various whims this week are dragging us all kicking and screaming the whole way.

How else can you reconcile their ability to advocate for abortion on one hand, while screaming about kids in cages, banning guns to save kids lives, or advocating pumping our kids full of an experimental drug with absolutely no long term safety studies, but a hell of a lot of short term safety signals, on the other?

Or scream, protest, and riot regarding police brutality, claiming cops are murdering people, while immediately also advocating for gun control and saying cops should be the only ones with guns.

Or wailing and gnashing their teeth for 4 straight years about how Trump is a facist and capitalism is evil, while they now beg the government to either force people against their will to inject an experimental drug or use the full weight of the government to unconstitutionally make our lives hell, clamor for Big Tech to censor anyone and anything they don't agree with, all while seeing one of the most corrupt industries in history, Big Pharma, as the absolutely trustworthy saviors of humanity.

It's all clearly batshit fucking crazy to anyone that has the ability to balance emotion with rational thought and the application of logic. It's so frustrating to see day in and day out, and it's only getting worse. Some days I wish for the ability to be numb to it all, or dumb enough to be blissfully unaware, but I don't want to leave a world like this for my kids to grow up in. Things definitely feel like they are coming to a head, with things we all knew were at the ends of all the slippery slopes we've been warning about for years now being openly advocated for by many citizens, most of the MSM, and members of the current administration, including the President himself.

Damn that ended up longer than I intended, and feels like pissing into the wind, but whatever. This Leftist, progressive bullshit is spreading like a cancer everywhere in our country, and we need to stand together and push back every chance we get, and call out the lying and insanity for what it is. Moving to a state like MO, TN, or SD is only going to save you for so long.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:14:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Monty Python Communist Quiz sketch
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:53:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ns8013:
That's the beauty of being a Leftist, and operating solely based on emotions. Things like facts, reality, basic human anatomy/biology, and a complete lack of a moral compass are merely insignificant speedbumps on the way to wherever their various whims this week are dragging us all kicking and screaming the whole way.

How else can you reconcile their ability to advocate for abortion on one hand, while screaming about kids in cages, banning guns to save kids lives, or advocating pumping our kids full of an experimental drug with absolutely no long term safety studies, but a hell of a lot of short term safety signals, on the other?

Or scream, protest, and riot regarding police brutality, claiming cops are murdering people, while immediately also advocating for gun control and saying cops should be the only ones with guns.

Or wailing and gnashing their teeth for 4 straight years about how Trump is a facist and capitalism is evil, while they now beg the government to either force people against their will to inject an experimental drug or use the full weight of the government to unconstitutionally make our lives hell, clamor for Big Tech to censor anyone and anything they don't agree with, all while seeing one of the most corrupt industries in history, Big Pharma, as the absolutely trustworthy saviors of humanity.

It's all clearly batshit fucking crazy to anyone that has the ability to balance emotion with rational thought and the application of logic. It's so frustrating to see day in and day out, and it's only getting worse. Some days I wish for the ability to be numb to it all, or dumb enough to be blissfully unaware, but I don't want to leave a world like this for my kids to grow up in. Things definitely feel like they are coming to a head, with things we all knew were at the ends of all the slippery slopes we've been warning about for years now being openly advocated for by many citizens, most of the MSM, and members of the current administration, including the President himself.

Damn that ended up longer than I intended, and feels like pissing into the wind, but whatever. This Leftist, progressive bullshit is spreading like a cancer everywhere in our country, and we need to stand together and push back every chance we get, and call out the lying and insanity for what it is. Moving to a state like MO, TN, or SD is only going to save you for so long.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:15:31 AM EDT
[#38]

Their success was only because of ROE. No force could stop the United States military if they were allowed to use their full potential...

That being said, I don't believe that the heart (which is the most effective weapon we have) would be there to fight the people they volunteered to protect.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:24:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:39:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#40]

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:57:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Cambodian neutrality?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:03:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dannylgriffin] [#42]
View Quote
I wonder what that pays?  And I wonder what "progressive experience in broadcasting" means?  And just posted 1-1/2 days ago?  LOL.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:01:15 AM EDT
[#43]
IN RESPONSE TO THE EMAILS CONCERNING MY DOG... Please be advised I am sick to death of receiving questions about my dog who mauled 6 illegals wearing Obama t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Pelosi t-shirts, 2 war protesters, 10 Zynga programmers, 5 phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with pants hanging down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English, and 3 flag burners. FOR THE LAST TIME... MY DOG IS NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#44]
IN RESPONSE TO THE EMAILS CONCERNING MY DOG... Please be advised I am sick to death of receiving questions about my dog who mauled 6 illegals wearing Obama t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Pelosi t-shirts, 2 war protesters, 10 Zynga programmers, 5 phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with pants hanging down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English, and 3 flag burners. FOR THE LAST TIME... MY DOG IS NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!
View Quote
 Everything has a price.  Ha
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Tan pmags for 300. Black for 5.56. That's my system
View Quote

Shock cord hair tie for 300 and two for subs.  That way you can tell in the dark.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

$20 bucks and I take the cat!

CD
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#49]

That would be the first good thing the TABC has done. Historically they have been scum.
View Quote

Well...  they haven't rescinded the alcohol to go rules they allowed for during the p-demic.  So there's that too.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8vEd6FWQAE1cEG?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8vEejvWEAYlJXa?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8vEe-aXMAU0Zio?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8vEfceWUAMq5s_?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

We arm or enemies and disarm our citizens. Clown Shoes! Honk! Honk!
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top