Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5112
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Heads up peeps. I don't know what's going on but I've seen multiple photo's / reports of a prefab concrete wall being built on the inner parameter of the WH.

Could be interesting.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/photo_2022-01-12_19-04-02-2238352.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/photo_2022-01-12_18-10-01-2238353.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/photo_2022-01-12_18-10-02-2238354.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:19:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#2]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/5r97v2-2238428.jpg

You're trying to get me to put the braced pistol and mags back in my Get Home Bag, aren't you?
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:49:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#4]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/5r97v2-2238428.jpg

what are those damn East Germans planning

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:27:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#5]

View Quote

Close as I could get.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:31:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JPN:

You're trying to get me to put the braced pistol and mags back in my Get Home Bag, aren't you?
View Quote

"Back"?

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:44:05 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes

https://media0.giphy.com/media/82UCveCZQUypa/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475edkbfejf0oodj03quc3v4q3mmtf7p4j1994kmbf&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Close as I could get.

that was such a great Show

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:45:11 PM EDT
[#8]

"Back"?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/33iqmp5ATXT5m/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vh300gdoybr8xw87lcaakeoygedus7dvfiapotez&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

The bag was getting heavy, so I put it on a diet.  Ended up with more stuff in it, but was still lighter, due to certain heavy things no longer being in it, along with swapping some items for lighter versions of them.

I'd have to switch to a larger pack with a frame, to put those heavy things back in.  

...and I happen to have a few framed packs that are larger.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:04:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#9]

The bag was getting heavy, so I put it on a diet.  Ended up with more stuff in it, but was still lighter, due to certain heavy things no longer being in it, along with swapping some items for lighter versions of them.

I'd have to switch to a larger pack with a frame, to put those heavy things back in.  

...and I happen to have a few framed packs that are larger.
View Quote

Just messing with you.

If things start getting serious one of my AR pistols is going to be glued to me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:14:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:51:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Rollinstone.com...hahaha commies.

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:55:11 AM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes

Not gonna happen.  Rogan is a national treasur.  Spotify will never censor him.  He will walk away if they do.

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:08:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 3:08:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:33:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Ivermectin won a Nobel peace prize 20 years ago for use in humans.
View Quote
I know.  But but but hOrSE pAStE!!!!1!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:

Not gonna happen.  Rogan is a national treasur.  Spotify will never censor him.  He will walk away if they do.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 20229mm:

It would be another way to get rival companies going that do not censor those producing content.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:15:24 AM EDT
[#17]

As I recall, there was an incident of twitter censoring an account for spreading "misinformation" about the vaccine, and it turned out the person in question had been involved in the development of the vaccine.

That sort of stuff happens, when "misinformation" is defined by someone with an agenda.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#18]

As I recall, there was an incident of twitter censoring an account for spreading "misinformation" about the vaccine, and it turned out the person in question had been involved in the development of the vaccine.

That sort of stuff happens, when "misinformation" is defined by someone with an agenda.
View Quote

Dr Robert W Malone.  Still banned on twitter.  Take a look at what this place has to say about him - for whatever that's worth - no bias there.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2022/jan/06/who-robert-malone-joe-rogans-guest-was-vaccine-sci/
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Dr Robert W Malone.  Still banned on twitter.  Take a look at what this place has to say about him - for whatever that's worth - no bias there.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2022/jan/06/who-robert-malone-joe-rogans-guest-was-vaccine-sci/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Have they banned the CEO of Pfizer for saying that two doses don't do much, if anything?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Have they also pointed out that the Pfizer CEO is a veterinarian?
View All Quotes

Have they banned the CEO of Pfizer for saying that two doses don't do much, if anything?

HORSE VACCINE!!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:15:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#22]

View Quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St%C3%A9phane_Bancel

Early life

Bancel was born in Marseille, France, and earned master's degrees in engineering from CentraleSupélec of Paris-Saclay University (former École Centrale Paris) and the University of Minnesota.[2] He went on to earn an MBA from Harvard Business School.[3]
Career

Bancel was a sales director at Eli Lilly and Company, eventually becoming head of operations for Belgium.[3] In 2007, he became CEO of French diagnostics company BioMérieux.[3]

In 2011, Bancel joined Moderna, becoming CEO. Stat reported that Bancel led a highly secretive culture with little outside review of its science or research.[3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:32:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#26]

The Jeep Cherokee was shot up on the night of June 28-29, 2020, if I'm not mistaken.

ETA: Radio hoax was supposedly on the night of June 8-9, 2020.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
Originally Posted By XJ:

Conspiracy to get more overtime?

Tim Pool associated it with the CHAZ/CHOP security forces shooting the shit out of a Jeep Cherokee with two black teens in it.
I'd like to know what day the radio hoax was and what day the murder was.

The Jeep Cherokee was shot up on the night of June 28-29, 2020, if I'm not mistaken.

ETA: Radio hoax was supposedly on the night of June 8-9, 2020.

I meant to do some more digging on this, but it slipped my mind for a while.  

Best I can determine, the 'handing out AR-15s from the trunk of the warlord's car', which is probably what led to the idiots that shot up the Cherokee being armed, happened around June 10, 2020.  Seems like too short a span of time for the radio hoax to have caused them to run out and go through the process of buying enough AR-15s to start handing them out, but they could have already obtained some guns and were waiting for an excuse to start handing them out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:28:57 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
I won't survive it either.  Or I might survive it, but will die shortly after.  because reasons.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Heads up peeps. I don't know what's going on but I've seen multiple photo's / reports of a prefab concrete wall being built on the inner parameter of the WH.

Could be interesting.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/photo_2022-01-12_19-04-02-2238352.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/photo_2022-01-12_18-10-01-2238353.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/photo_2022-01-12_18-10-02-2238354.jpg

View Quote
most popular president in history, indeed.  fuck joe biden
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
I won't survive it either.  Or I might survive it, but will die shortly after.  because reasons.
View All Quotes

It's more an observation of odds, than anything else.

I knew a guy who made it to his late 60s, in defiance of the expectations of various people, and then when his own actions caused his death, it wasn't in any of the methods people had expected him to accidently kill himself.  (Darwin evidently has a sense of humor.)

There have been numerous "Aw shit! OK, what have we got to work with, now?" incidents scattered throughout my lifetime.  All we can do is prepare for the easily possible disruptions, as best we can, then see what happens.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 4:13:07 PM EDT
[#31]

I knew a guy who made it to his late 60s, in defiance of the expectations of various people, and then when his own actions caused his death, it wasn't in any of the methods people had expected him to accidently kill himself.  (Darwin evidently has a sense of humor.)

There have been numerous "Aw shit! OK, what have we got to work with, now?" incidents scattered throughout my lifetime.  All we can do is prepare for the easily possible disruptions, as best we can, then see what happens.
View Quote
doesn't matter how much food, water, ammo or arms I have....I'll be dead when the pills run out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Psycho Joe

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 5:30:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Psycho Joe
View Quote

PoopyPants is trying to go all out Stalin isn't he ?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Translation: "The truth is getting out shut them down."
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Psycho Joe

View Quote
At this point I'd rather import Japanese or Koreans to count our votes over any Democrat.  Hell, Russians would be more trustworthy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#38]
doesn't matter how much food, water, ammo or arms I have....I'll be dead when the pills run out.
View All Quotes

You might try bringing up the topic with your doctor.  Present it as a hypothetical 'the big quake hits', and things are screwed up for who knows how long, while you had been planning to get your prescription refilled the next day.  Then ask if there's anything you can do to improve your odds of survival until things stabilize and you can get more pills.

Way back when I was a college student working at my first aviation job, the head of radiology for a local hospital would hang out at the airport when he was on call (if his beeper went off, he could use the airport phone to call in, and he was only a 15 minute drive from the hospital).  He knew I didn't have medical insurance, from some conversations about the medical tests the FAA wanted me to get (treadmill stress test with bloodwork before and after, 24 hour Holter monitor, etc), before they would agree that my medical history wasn't a problem for pilot training.  There were a few times I asked him about medical issues, and he would just tell me which foods to stay away from, or which foods to eat more of.  Of course, the fact that there was no record of these exchanges, and no danger to his malpractice insurance rates, may have influenced his willingness to essentially prescribe holistic medicine free of charge.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Baltimore state's attorney indicted on perjury charges

A Maryland grand jury on Thursday indicted Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby on two counts of perjury and two counts of filing false mortgage applications.

Mosby faces a hearing at an unscheduled date in the U.S. District Court of Maryland in Baltimore. If convicted on the charges, Mosby faces up to 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine for each count of filing a false mortgage application and up to five years in prison for each perjury charge.

The perjury charges stem from Mosby's application for pandemic relief money in May and December of 2020, when the attorney filed for federal relief dollars even though she "had not experienced any of the enumerated financial hardships she claimed to have experienced," according to court documents.

Mosby was earning more than $247,000 annually at the time of both filings, but collected more than $9,000 in biweekly installments from the relief money.

The state's attorney was also found guilty of filing false mortgage applications when she purchased two vacation homes in Florida. In January and February of 2021, Mosby bought a $428,000 condo in Long Beach but did not disclose — as is required in mortgage applications — that she owed the IRS more than $45,000.

Mosby was indicted on another count for similar reasons when she purchased a vacation home in Kissimmee, Fla, in July and September of 2020.

Mosby was first elected to the state's attorney's office in 2014 and was reelected in 2018. She garnered national attention in 2015 when she charged six officers in connection to the death of Freddie Gray, who died while in Baltimore Police Department custody.

The Baltimore attorney is also under investigation in a separate federal probe into her personal business and tax records, along with her husband Nick Mosby, the city's council president.

Mosby's conviction follows that of other high-profile Baltimore politicians and office holders, including former Mayor Catherine Pugh, who in 2019 was indicted on corruption charges.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote
Are they going to start with lying supreme court justices?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:

Judicial, Legislative, Executive...  ...where to start?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:04:45 PM EDT
[#42]

You might try bringing up the topic with your doctor.  Present it as a hypothetical 'the big quake hits', and things are screwed up for who knows how long, while you had been planning to get your prescription refilled the next day.  Then ask if there's anything you can do to improve your odds of survival until things stabilize and you can get more pills.

Way back when I was a college student working at my first aviation job, the head of radiology for a local hospital would hang out at the airport when he was on call (if his beeper went off, he could use the airport phone to call in, and he was only a 15 minute drive from the hospital).  He knew I didn't have medical insurance, from some conversations about the medical tests the FAA wanted me to get (treadmill stress test with bloodwork before and after, 24 hour Holter monitor, etc), before they would agree that my medical history wasn't a problem for pilot training.  There were a few times I asked him about medical issues, and he would just tell me which foods to stay away from, or which foods to eat more of.  Of course, the fact that there was no record of these exchanges, and no danger to his malpractice insurance rates, may have influenced his willingness to essentially prescribe holistic medicine free of charge.
View Quote
it's not even up to the doctor.  it's up to the insurance company.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:18:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#43]

more vids in the thread
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:49:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#45]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1481761670120849417/okOMpaEk?format=jpg&name=small

A Maryland grand jury on Thursday indicted Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby on two counts of perjury and two counts of filing false mortgage applications.

Mosby faces a hearing at an unscheduled date in the U.S. District Court of Maryland in Baltimore. If convicted on the charges, Mosby faces up to 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine for each count of filing a false mortgage application and up to five years in prison for each perjury charge.

The perjury charges stem from Mosby's application for pandemic relief money in May and December of 2020, when the attorney filed for federal relief dollars even though she "had not experienced any of the enumerated financial hardships she claimed to have experienced," according to court documents.

Mosby was earning more than $247,000 annually at the time of both filings, but collected more than $9,000 in biweekly installments from the relief money.

The state's attorney was also found guilty of filing false mortgage applications when she purchased two vacation homes in Florida. In January and February of 2021, Mosby bought a $428,000 condo in Long Beach but did not disclose — as is required in mortgage applications — that she owed the IRS more than $45,000.

Mosby was indicted on another count for similar reasons when she purchased a vacation home in Kissimmee, Fla, in July and September of 2020.

Mosby was first elected to the state's attorney's office in 2014 and was reelected in 2018. She garnered national attention in 2015 when she charged six officers in connection to the death of Freddie Gray, who died while in Baltimore Police Department custody.

The Baltimore attorney is also under investigation in a separate federal probe into her personal business and tax records, along with her husband Nick Mosby, the city's council president.

Mosby's conviction follows that of other high-profile Baltimore politicians and office holders, including former Mayor Catherine Pugh, who in 2019 was indicted on corruption charges.
View Quote

This warms my cold heart seeing that broad in deep shit.

Hope she served the max sentence and pays the max fine.

She is a stain on this Nation.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#47]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1481761670120849417/okOMpaEk?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#48]
if you have not already you should check out the Thread in Team that BlackFox posted

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#50]
posted in gd, but doubt gd cares very much

but la news paper has a sympathetic story trying to rehab the image of the blm founder

copy of post below

one of the blm founders and leaders that was outed as having spent millions on a collection of homes across the country and in exclusive topanga canyon has her image rehabed by media as being persecuted and in fear of her life from whites, which was why she left blm

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1481763113238249473

details on home purchases
As protests broke out across the country in the name of Black Lives Matter, the group's co-founder went on a real estate buying binge, snagging four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US alone, according to property records.

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37, also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods both have homes, The Post has learned. Luxury apartments and townhouses at the beachfront Albany resort outside Nassau are priced between $5 million and $20 million, according to a local agent.

The self-described Marxist last month purchased a $1.4 million home on a secluded road a short drive from Malibu in Los Angeles, according to a report. The 2,370-square-foot property features "soaring ceilings, skylights and plenty of windows" with canyon views. The Topanga Canyon homestead, which includes two houses on a quarter-acre, is just one of three homes Khan-Cullors owns in the Los Angeles area, public records show.
View Quote
https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside-blm-co-founder-patrisse-khan-cullors-real-estate-buying-binge/
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top