Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:22:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Mitt Romney BLM

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:34:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
Look at all the American surrender right at home in American cities.

Unbelievable

View Quote
It appears these guys haven't surrendered shit. They're setting up to try to protect people from the leftists.

Armed Americans keeping the commies at bay.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:39:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Awesome!

I was saying some churches in CA should start holding Sunday protests instead of services (since they aren't allowed to have services but protests of 100 or less are OK)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

NC speedway attracts thousands after calling gathering a ‘protest’

A sign from management outside the speedway said, “This Event is held in Peaceful Protest of Injustice and Inequality Everywhere.”

The Alamance County Sheriff’s Office said it is “evaluating the events.”

Awesome!

I was saying some churches in CA should start holding Sunday protests instead of services (since they aren't allowed to have services but protests of 100 or less are OK)

i saw on the news that one church has already done that, told the congregation to dress up like antifa with hoodies and thug masks and not one officer showed up lol
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:42:09 AM EDT
[#4]
These guys need Zello on their phones so their observation posts can check in remotely.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:52:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kanati:

How many videos of short order cooks picking their ass would you need to see before you stopped going to waffle house because you didn't like your odds?
View Quote

LOL.......Dammit, that one woke up my dogs.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:08:05 AM EDT
[#6]
My memory is vast, I recalled a thread a while back detailing a certain mayor forbidding police from seeking extra training that wasn’t provided by city, even if the officers paid for it themselves.

That city was Minneapolis... and the mayor was Jacob Frey.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Mayor-Bans-Police-From-Attending-Warrior-Style-Training/5-2212609/

When you give police miserable training, then forbid them from receiving other training, don’t be surprised when the results you get are substandard.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:14:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pcsutton] [#7]
Never mind.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:29:13 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
Well that happened in 2018 sooooo...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:31:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By js1977:
Well that happened in 2018 sooooo...
View Quote
Well, my bad then.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:17:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

That's the beauty of this situation we are seeing unfolding daily now......the left doesn't give a fuck about eating it's own, and when you no longer have any whites or others to blame, than what the fuck are these zeros gonna do????
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

I am sure their wonderful new chief will be able to resolve their problems. He is one of them don't ya know.

That's the beauty of this situation we are seeing unfolding daily now......the left doesn't give a fuck about eating it's own, and when you no longer have any whites or others to blame, than what the fuck are these zeros gonna do????

It will be blamed on national level stuff, funding by the white-run state, the white population, institutional racism, etc. There will ALWAYS be an excuse.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:25:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By navvet89:

LinkedIn is full of virtue signalling attention whores anyway.
View Quote

Kind of like Salesforce.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:31:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
I have family and land there. Sad too because it is beautiful. Fucking liberals destroy everything they touch.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:
>governor threatening action... Fucking clown.

NC is the typical story. Cities take over due to liberal transplants and the rural areas end up getting screwed over.

That's the reason I left and never went back after the Navy. I saw the writing on the wall. My home turned into a liberal shit pit.

Sad, it's a great state.
I have family and land there. Sad too because it is beautiful. Fucking liberals destroy everything they touch.

There's a reason Cary has been the epicenter of the bowing and scraping stupidity.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:41:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#13]
dbl tap
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:42:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I'll admit that I'm not well versed on Kentucky politics, but how in the big blue fuck does Kentucky have a democratic governor?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Damn you Kentucky!  Get your shit together and quit voting in Democrat Governors

I'll admit that I'm not well versed on Kentucky politics, but how in the big blue fuck does Kentucky have a democratic governor?

Plenty of good ole boys who are union and "my family has voted Democrat since FDR". Add in a good helping of of PWT on welfare.

A lot are racist as hell, but vote Democrat along with the urban folks. Quite the conundrum.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:52:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Six blocks of downtown Seattle as well as the police precinct have been seized and declared an autonomous zone, Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club is also reportedly down there armed.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/DFF80817-76E0-4F46-8B0B-A911A0178895_jpe-1453854.JPG
View Quote

and the birth of obama's talked about civilian national security force begins.....

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By glklvr:
There's a reason Cary has been the epicenter of the bowing and scraping stupidity.
View Quote

Cary is the well-to-do suburb of Raleigh, right?  So why?  I've been there but don't know the history.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 7:00:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Well, my bad then.
View Quote
No worries, they posted it a few days ago to make it appear that it just happened.  And of course people love to title things so they get that "wow" factor.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 7:12:01 AM EDT
[#18]
A Japanese company is dropping $100 million to subvert our country.

Wish trump would ban them from America.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
Mitt Romney BLM

View Quote

That crap was all over my facebook the other day.  My comment was "You don't"
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

@Miami_JBT   Ill take your word my man. I do have to ask you what is your opinion on some of the new policies that some major depts. are enacting such as ratting out your partner who you have to trust with your life if they do do something out of line. maybe a choke hold after fighting some meth head for 15 mins in a ditch fighting to keep the guy from grabbing your weapon, lets say he did use a banned choke. do you advise your superiors? becoming known as a rat in your dept.  or do you look the other way and risk being fired? honest question that ive been speaking to others in the field about some new policies. Its a crazy and very difficult time to be an officer today. I can honestly say that i am happy that i left the job.
View Quote

Someone trying to grab an officer's gun is a deadly force encounter and there would be no "banned" holds, all options are on the table.  Level of force should de-escalate once the threat de-escalates, is gotten under control, etc.

You are asking questions every officer in every department or agency in every country in the world has asked.

Public forums are not the places to find the answers.

I operate within the policy guidelines set forth by my agency.  It's very simple.

Graham factors make it even more simple.

I am paid well and have a family to care for.  Losing my temper on some shitbag who is occupying exactly 0.000001% of my overall time on this planet is stupid and a waste of time and puts too much at risk.

It's easy to stay in control once you adopt the right perspective.  

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FistPeso:
Tucker has this right.  He is saying that this all about the Democrats getting control over the police departments.  I think that is a bingo sir!
View Quote

Yes, but think bigger too. No law enforcement means no ballot harvesting law enforcement.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:41:32 AM EDT
[#22]

They must have a death wish to always want to play on the highways like that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mort:
I-84 is always blocked, usually with cars, but the effect is the same.

They must have a death wish to always want to play on the highways like that.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Anybody have the meme with the white woman yelling in the face of a black officer with the caption “this isn’t really about race”
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:48:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Kind of like Salesforce.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:
Originally Posted By navvet89:

LinkedIn is full of virtue signalling attention whores anyway.

Kind of like Salesforce.

Pretty much all tech companies.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By seedlings:

Yes, but think bigger too. No law enforcement means no ballot harvesting law enforcement.
View Quote

And no one to arrest corrupt democrat pedophiles
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 8:56:53 AM EDT
[#27]
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/WWUmTX4.png
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:13:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazytaper] [#28]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

Cary is the well-to-do suburb of Raleigh, right?  So why?  I've been there but don't know the history.
View Quote
Not exactly well to do but not a ghetto either.  The real money is certainly not there.  Goodnight slants the statistics. It’s a Karen epicenter so that type perpetuates that impression.

Cary is infested with liberal Yankees.  That is why stuff like that incident happens there.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:16:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:
https://i.imgur.com/WWUmTX4.png" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/WWUmTX4.png
View Quote

I really think he reads GD......
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:18:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GMZ:
Vid of Seattle guy turning himself in

View Quote
thank you.  I've been looking for this.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:20:20 AM EDT
[#31]

Six blocks of downtown Seattle as well as the police precinct have been seized and declared an autonomous zone, Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club is also reportedly down there armed.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/DFF80817-76E0-4F46-8B0B-A911A0178895_jpe-1453854.JPG
View Quote
New Project Veritas talks about the JBGC:
#EXPOSEANTIFA Part III: “We believe in complete abolition of the system itself, including police...”

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 762xIAN:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 762xIAN:
Originally Posted By seedlings:

So nothing changes?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Please be fake.
View All Quotes
https://i.imgur.com/WWUmTX4.png
Please be fake.

It's not.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

In for pics of scary armed antifa that we can meme
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:35:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Sigh.... he's like the Q Guys. I gotta ask the Penguin what his screen name is here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extorris:
Please be fake.

It's not.
Sigh.... he's like the Q Guys. I gotta ask the Penguin what his screen name is here.

I'm pretty sure Trump is tirod...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extorris:
Please be fake.

It's not.

He got rid of bumpstocks so maybe it was JohnBurns.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Please be fake.
View All Quotes
Please be fake.

Won't load, what was it?
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Tucker: Black Lives Matter is now a political party
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DVCAPI:

Instead of a Birthday party, we're gonna protest, that I'm a year older...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DVCAPI:

Awesome!

Instead of a Birthday party, we're gonna protest, that I'm a year older...
I've been doing that for years.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:18:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#43]
You just described a deadly force encounter. Suspect is going for an officer's weapon. At that point, anything is pretty much okay. Choke holds, bashing the suspect over the Head with the radio, shooting the suspect, etc.... The banning of choke holds is because they were being used in encounters that weren't requiring deadly force. If a suspect is passively resisting, placing them in a choke hold isn't cool. If a suspect is actively trying to grab your gun and shoot you. Choke holds are good to go.

View All Quotes

15 years of law enforcement here, I have sinced moved on from it. (my father was Oklahoma highway patrol troop commander, retired. my son is also an officer with local agency). but you wont get the same sorta condescending answers from me as i look down my nose at you.  no offense to you miami_jbt, but i do think you are taking the thin blue line alittle much. believe me i know your job is difficult especially this day and age. but you are a civilian just like these folks here. People have every right to question and state facts without being told you dont know what you are talking about. EVERY officer has seen or been apart of shady arrests, shady charges. BS traffic stops and using the code book to scrounge up reasons for search and seizures. Miami_jbt you cannot say you havnt. you dont have to respond, I know you would have some type of defensive response as i would have few years back.  Police agencies are finally being called onto the carpet regarding this very issue and its been long over do.  So take these questions and statements from "civilians" (just like you) and learn from everyones point of view... all this Ive said is true even before the BLM protests and riots.

Miami_jbt you may very wel be an upstandning officer and i do not doubt that as ive seen your posts for many years here. I respect you as a fellow officer but hiding behind the thin blue line to not answer someone with an out reaching and inviting answer to help explain to someone more on how and what its like to be apart of this career makes us look worse. we are not over anyone, we act like we are above and better than society but our actions have a direct effect on how and why society looks at us in a dim to dark light.  we have all but lost complete respect from our fellow civilians. Law enforcement needs to stop acting and stop structuring agency polices like we are above everyone else.

Nope.... I haven't and I worked IA and went after crooked mother fuckers. @AROKIE

@Miami_JBT   Ill take your word my man. I do have to ask you what is your opinion on some of the new policies that some major depts. are enacting such as ratting out your partner who you have to trust with your life if they do do something out of line. maybe a choke hold after fighting some meth head for 15 mins in a ditch fighting to keep the guy from grabbing your weapon, lets say he did use a banned choke. do you advise your superiors? becoming known as a rat in your dept.  or do you look the other way and risk being fired? honest question that ive been speaking to others in the field about some new policies. Its a crazy and very difficult time to be an officer today. I can honestly say that i am happy that i left the job.
You just described a deadly force encounter. Suspect is going for an officer's weapon. At that point, anything is pretty much okay. Choke holds, bashing the suspect over the Head with the radio, shooting the suspect, etc.... The banning of choke holds is because they were being used in encounters that weren't requiring deadly force. If a suspect is passively resisting, placing them in a choke hold isn't cool. If a suspect is actively trying to grab your gun and shoot you. Choke holds are good to go.

ETA: NVM. Not my place.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

The FB stream is gone.

After the Seattle self defense shooting the other day, beware of a false flag where "defenders" fire into the crowd.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

Ok, so who's printing the $? And before we all yell out "stop printing it!" keep in mind that our economy is like a crack addict...if you immediately cut off all the spending, it would cause a depression. The economy has naturally conformed to the existence of that source of $. But even if you did stop borrowing, the states don't have $20T laying around to pay off the debt, or even the interest on it, so they are gonna need $ from somewhere. 50 different currencies? All 50 can print US bills whenever they want? What's the plan?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
Originally Posted By Freakinout:End the fed = no .fed of any kind.  let the states do their own thing.

Ok, so who's printing the $? And before we all yell out "stop printing it!" keep in mind that our economy is like a crack addict...if you immediately cut off all the spending, it would cause a depression. The economy has naturally conformed to the existence of that source of $. But even if you did stop borrowing, the states don't have $20T laying around to pay off the debt, or even the interest on it, so they are gonna need $ from somewhere. 50 different currencies? All 50 can print US bills whenever they want? What's the plan?

The music is going to stop one day, one way or the other. Better to do it in a controlled fashion IMO. 🤷‍♂️
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By disparcher91:

I really think he reads GD......
View Quote

View Quote

Plot twist: Trump is Q.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#47]
It appears these guys haven't surrendered shit. They're setting up to try to protect people from the leftists.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
Look at all the American surrender right at home in American cities.

Unbelievable

Seattle surrendering a Police station and an "autonomous zone

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By RSG:
https://i.maga.host/FWR05EW.jpeg
View Quote
As Thomas Sowell would say, compared to what. Gotta get the Republican Senators responses too.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:36:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By HTHF:

We need peace sign patches on Hawaiian shirt print backgrounds. Also morale patches with a MLK silhouette, again on a Hawaiian shirt print. The left will vnever get it, it's about values, morals, right and wrong, work ethic for conservatives. We don't care about skin color!
View Quote
They wear Guevara, we wear MLK - I like it!!!
Page / 5112
Top Top