BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:40:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

@Miami_JBT   Ill take your word my man. I do have to ask you what is your opinion on some of the new policies that some major depts. are enacting such as ratting out your partner who you have to trust with your life if they do do something out of line. maybe a choke hold after fighting some meth head for 15 mins in a ditch fighting to keep the guy from grabbing your weapon, lets say he did use a banned choke. do you advise your superiors? becoming known as a rat in your dept.  or do you look the other way and risk being fired? honest question that ive been speaking to others in the field about some new policies. Its a crazy and very difficult time to be an officer today. I can honestly say that i am happy that i left the job.
View Quote

I don’t know how you’d subdue or restrain someone of a certain size/strength disparity without putting your arm around their head & neck area.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By disparcher91:
I have loved this play for years.  Please give this scene a watch, its 2 min long, be tell me that you do not feel like Coriolanus right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtMURyOp48

ETA:bonus points if you notice the AOC look/sound alike
View Quote
I've just now realized where they stole the idea for Jack Nicholson's court speech in A Few Good Men' came from
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Citrus Heights Homes Displaying American Flags Targeted By Arsonists

CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — Police are investigating a string of arsons, targeting Citrus Heights homes with American flags on display.

At least four homes were targeted in the Sungarden neighborhood early Saturday morning. So far, police say they don’t know the motive.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:48:13 AM EDT
[#5]
There really aren’t black people here other than a few African students but there was a Brit of Ghanaian ancestry elected to Tallinn city council and thus became the most high profile black person in the country. He gave his opinion on BLM:

https://news.postimees.ee/6991501/turay-blm-ridiculous-in-estonia

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:49:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sharky30] [#6]
it's great all the outrage Buffalo got considering what I found when I did some checking

for the last 54 years Buffalo has had 5 mayors, all democrat most had 2 or more terms
for the last 14 years the mayor has been a black democrat, Byron Brown

in the same 14 years that Byron has been mayor there have been 3 police commissioners. 2 of them, the first of that time frame and the current, are black men.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:00:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

it sure would, we do not need to "surrender". but we do need to rethink how we police our communities. We damn sure do not need to disarm or take away from our officers who risk everything every single day they go to work. we have dug ourselves a very deep hole, and getting out of that hole is going to take a metric shit ton to convince society that law enforcement is still very much needed in todays society. I dont have the right answers on how to get out of that hole. But change is needed. It didnt take riots and all this to convince me. Ive known this for years, I could see society's view towards law enforcement corrode many years ago when i worked in the field. but now our communities are burning and it wont take a conviction of 4 officers to fix this. we have a very very tough road ahead for us all, not just law enforcement.  
View Quote

Whether police or criminal, actions always originate from early development & stable family structure. Both as individuals & in society as a whole.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:09:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
There really aren’t black people here other than a few African students but there was a Brit of Ghanaian ancestry elected to Tallinn city council and thus became the most high profile black person in the country. He gave his opinion on BLM:

https://news.postimees.ee/6991501/turay-blm-ridiculous-in-estonia

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/56204/F73FC478-152A-46D8-BDE8-995F7F926661_jpe-1454020.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/56204/A42E1587-2DBF-43E3-A428-5EF95369444A_jpe-1454021.JPG
View Quote

Горячие эстонские парни
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:09:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By mojo:

It's all about control, then propaganda.

Propaganda:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/923/ezgif_com-optimize-1443194.gif
View Quote

That was a great series.  And the reference is spot on for what is going on in our country.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Shitheads have been spraying painting BLM on our memorials now in small town Sask.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:22:31 AM EDT
[#12]

lol

The guy could be ANTIFA, sure. This part of the tweet " appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment." is dumb.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:35:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:

I don’t know how you’d subdue or restrain someone of a certain size/strength disparity without putting your arm around their head & neck area.
View Quote

It's possible, but requires skill and regular training that no department or governing body that budgets a department want to pay for.  There is the cost of instructors, payroll for officers being trained, injuries during training, cost of insurance.

It is probably cheaper to pay out the occasional lawsuit or rebuild the city every couple decades.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#14]
The Corona Virus Doesn't Spread in Gatherings I Support
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:57:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SoCalExile] [#17]
Thread on the old man in Buffalo:

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

I look forward to watching A&E's new program, Community Volunteer Social Justice Services Live and seeing a White Leftist Middle Age Spinster armed with a Liberal Arts Degree, a notebook, and an ego confront a Domestic Violence Scene with injured parties, a dead spouse, and a 6'2" violent drug addled blood covered male armed with a machete.

https://files.explosm.net/comics/zrzk.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mike240:
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

You sound skeptical this plan will work.  

It's gonna be a great tv show to replace Cops and Live PD!

I look forward to watching A&E's new program, Community Volunteer Social Justice Services Live and seeing a White Leftist Middle Age Spinster armed with a Liberal Arts Degree, a notebook, and an ego confront a Domestic Violence Scene with injured parties, a dead spouse, and a 6'2" violent drug addled blood covered male armed with a machete.

https://files.explosm.net/comics/zrzk.gif

I hope they broadcast it in UltraSuperDooperHiDef.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By jphi455:

That's hilarious.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jphi455:
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Shit offer a crime victim package.  Drop off white privileged and let them get raped and robbed.  Pick them up in the morning.

That's hilarious.

The sad part is, while we think of it as a joke right now, the way things are currently going it wouldn't surprise me that much, if it not only becomes a reality in the next decade or two, but becomes a virtue signaling badge.

"Oh yes, Margaret. I took one of those tours and had a whole train pulled on me! 6 guys! That's more than the 4 that Karen had! I highly recommend it! Don't forget, you really want to have at least $1000 cash in your purse too, for reparations for everything they've suffered. I heard Susan actually took $9,000, but we couldn't do that because we had to replace the water heater. Robert should be out of the hospital soon. He's got a really nice gunshot wound to the abdomen to show off by the poolside now. He's so proud".
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Holden_McRoyne:
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

My wife and I are planning to just get an extended/crew cab pickup truck (F150 or similar).  

But, I MIGHT keep the 911 and do a modern Safari RS conversion.  

DO IT!  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179390/safarirs_jpg-1453430.JPG

Wrong pic.

He also needs to get an eagle (or was it a falcon?).
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:08:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SoCalExile] [#22]

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#24]
You guys need to listen to this.

https://news.wttw.com/2020/06/05/what-are-we-going-have-left-our-community-aldermen-react-panic-sorrow-unrest

WTTW News obtained a recording of an online conference call held by the mayor's office to brief all 50 aldermen on the city's response to the unrest touched off by the death of George Floyd in the custody of Minneapolis police.

The juxtaposition between their public and private comments is staggering. In public, these lawmakers say "it's mostly peaceful protest". In private, "It's a fucking war zone".
View Quote

Fuck that shithole, hope they fester, and rot in it forever!

You got free will, get the fuck out or live among the savages
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:27:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By M-1975:

View Quote

I guess I never stopped to consider what sort of objects I could throw at police officers before I expected them to respond.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#26]

I really think he reads GD......
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Buzz69:
https://i.imgur.com/WWUmTX4.png" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/WWUmTX4.png

I really think he reads GD......

If he doesn't (and I doubt he has the time), I have no doubt at all that he has a staffer do it and report topics of interest daily.

There have been FAR too many instances of a tweet immediately following arfcom discussion of a hot topic (i.e. NOT in discussion outside of here). People outside of arfcom only become aware of it/begin talking about it after the tweet.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#27]

lol

The guy could be ANTIFA, sure. This part of the tweet " appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment." is dumb.

View Quote
Who should care, he played a stupid game.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

Plenty of good ole boys who are union and "my family has voted Democrat since FDR". Add in a good helping of of PWT on welfare.

A lot are racist as hell, but vote Democrat along with the urban folks. Quite the conundrum.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Damn you Kentucky!  Get your shit together and quit voting in Democrat Governors

I'll admit that I'm not well versed on Kentucky politics, but how in the big blue fuck does Kentucky have a democratic governor?

Plenty of good ole boys who are union and "my family has voted Democrat since FDR". Add in a good helping of of PWT on welfare.

A lot are racist as hell, but vote Democrat along with the urban folks. Quite the conundrum.

Add in that our previous R governor stepped on his dick and pissed some folks off so lots of folks just didn't check a box in the governors race so we got the dweeb we have now. The AG, SecState, Treasurer, AgComm, and Auditor are all Rs. The State Legislature is an R super-majority. Gov. Adolph can say what he wants but getting it passed will be a different story. If he pulls shenanigans, the AG will sue him...again.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Thread on the old man in Buffalo:

View Quote
But orange man bad and follows conspiracies and tweets too much...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Trump rallies are certainly something to behold!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#31]

https://news.wttw.com/2020/06/05/what-are-we-going-have-left-our-community-aldermen-react-panic-sorrow-unrest

WTTW News obtained a recording of an online conference call held by the mayor's office to brief all 50 aldermen on the city's response to the unrest touched off by the death of George Floyd in the custody of Minneapolis police.

The juxtaposition between their public and private comments is staggering. In public, these lawmakers say "it's mostly peaceful protest". In private, "It's a fucking war zone".
View Quote

They created this, no putting the tiger back in its cage now.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:42:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#33]

lol

View Quote

Agree... I don't see how someone scans a H-T and changes the code plug...

Unless there is something out there that is revolutionary.

Trump makes these seemingly wild claims, and they almost without exception turn out to be accurate, because he's getting intel from places we can only imagine.

Just consider HCQ.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Pure insanity.

Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

I guess I never stopped to consider what sort of objects I could throw at police officers before I expected them to respond.
View Quote

Exactly this.  All fingers are pointed at police conduct, none are pointed at our responsibility and conduct as good citizens and human beings.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Democrats have no idea what they are doing.

They are putting on a front for the camera but are lost when shit gets real.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chicago-officials-looting-riots
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:56:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Trump makes these seemingly wild claims, and they almost without exception turn out to be accurate, because he's getting intel from places we can only imagine.

Just consider HCQ.
View All Quotes

lol

Just consider HCQ.

There isn't. He got his "intel" from watching a bat shit crazy OAN story.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By GMZ:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GMZ:

Yep, and they deserve it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

THIS isn't how Trump operates.

Watch...
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:08:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Watch...
View All Quotes

Watch...

lol
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:11:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Isenhelm] [#42]
deleted- no added value
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:19:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#45]
The most 5D chess move Trump could ever pull off is getting re elected.

Everything hinges on that, it they take this momentum plus the WH plus the congress.....forget about it.

If you don't vote for Trump, you're voting for what's going on in America currently.  A Trump that doesn't have to worry about getting re elected scares me to death in regards to 2A, but gives me great hope for immigration, and the great culture war.  That plus the old hag surely will kick during the second term.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#47]
It is really interesting listening to it.
View Quote

Damn that shit is crazy.

They deserve every bit of it for being two faced complicit assholes.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:
Citrus Heights Homes Displaying American Flags Targeted By Arsonists

CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — Police are investigating a string of arsons, targeting Citrus Heights homes with American flags on display.

At least four homes were targeted in the Sungarden neighborhood early Saturday morning. So far, police say they don’t know the motive.

Yeah no shit. This reminds me of the time in Germany, right after 9.11, where the police raided a house and found shitloads of bin laden videos, cash, burner phones, plans of various public places including airports and train stations, and everything else you'd imagine that a terrorist cell would have...and they said the same thing. This is at a time when everyone was saying "come on, connect the fucking dots!"...and these clowns were scratching their collective heads wondering what it all meant.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

From the press release

A search of the vehicle by police revealed a Smith & Wesson M&P .40 caliber handgun located next to the driver’s seat, it was purchased in late July of 2019 in Louisville by another individual.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#50]
There is no choice but to vote for Trump.
Look at how democrats run their cities and let em burn.
Biden? LOL
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top