BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:31:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

It certainly does seem to be yesterday's news now. But make no mistake, they lit this thing off. I have never seen "systemic racism" in my 40+ years on this planet. But all of a sudden, blacks are somehow being kept down. Anybody watch the West Point graduation today? Plenty of black faces in that graduating class. It's all a crock of shit and I refuse to be labeled a racist simply because I'm white. For fuck's sake, we had a black president for eight fucking years. Sure, I know there are some people in this country that hate someone because of the color of their skin, but it sure as fuck isn't as big of a deal as the TV would have you believe. I'm just tired of it. I held the door open for a black lady at the gas station today and got called a "cracka". Now you tell me, who's the fucking racist?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

I'll go to my grave believing that when they surrendered the 3rd precinct, their was no stopping this thing as we know it today.

So I agree absolutely about your first question.   That was really where it all unraveled.   Those motherfuckers in Govt from MN are now yesterday's news somehow.  They'll never be forgiven for what they did.

It certainly does seem to be yesterday's news now. But make no mistake, they lit this thing off. I have never seen "systemic racism" in my 40+ years on this planet. But all of a sudden, blacks are somehow being kept down. Anybody watch the West Point graduation today? Plenty of black faces in that graduating class. It's all a crock of shit and I refuse to be labeled a racist simply because I'm white. For fuck's sake, we had a black president for eight fucking years. Sure, I know there are some people in this country that hate someone because of the color of their skin, but it sure as fuck isn't as big of a deal as the TV would have you believe. I'm just tired of it. I held the door open for a black lady at the gas station today and got called a "cracka". Now you tell me, who's the fucking racist?

All this thing is going to do is create more racists.  Can't even blame people at this point with all that hate aimed at anything that isn't black but mostly at white people.  Not to mention all the rioting, looting, arson, beating, raping and murdering done in "protest".  Race relations in this country are fucking done I'm afraid.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:37:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#2]

It's just ridiculous at this point.   The facts are there, but fuck facts in 2020.

I just hope we're alive to see the revolution, and get a little action for the cause at this point.   You can see where this is heading.  

November will be incredible.
View Quote

You bring up a valid point. Facts don't matter right now. It's all about the feels and emotions. This is beyond ridiculous. I absolutely know where this is heading. I don't worry about me. I worry about my daughter. I'm not sure what to do, but it's up to me to leave her a better world than I have had thus far. November, in my opinion, will be one of the most important turning points in our nation's history. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but you'd have to be blind to not see this next presidential election is pivotal for us and this country.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:39:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Jman1984:

All this thing is going to do is create more racists.  Can't even blame people at this point with all that hate aimed at anything that isn't black but mostly at white people.  Not to mention all the rioting, looting, arson, beating, raping and murdering done in "protest".  Race relations in this country are fucking done I'm afraid.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:41:12 AM EDT
[#4]

It's just ridiculous at this point.   The facts are there, but fuck facts in 2020.

I just hope we're alive to see the revolution, and get a little action for the cause at this point.   You can see where this is heading.  

November will be incredible.
View Quote
Interesting tidbit you'll never hear in the media:

13% of the US population are African Americans.

5% of the US population are African American males between 15 & 30 yeas old. 5%.

That 5% is responsible for 50% of the murders and 65% of robberies in the country.

I'm hearing more and more people who have never had a racist bone in their bodies...growing tired of being called 'racist' only because they aren't black....and seeing businesses and people's property looted and burned.

This shit is fixin' to backfire on the blacks who have allowed themselves to be deluded into believing that all of America has the same racial makeup as the inner-cities they live in. They're in for a rude awakening. So are the little ANTIFA faggots.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:44:23 AM EDT
[#5]

That's surprising, and great to see.  Wonder if it will go anywhere.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
The WI Sec of State approved a petition to recall the Governor. I'm hoping this is the first of many.

Article

Probably not anywhere since WI isn't the right state even......
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:44:34 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
I certainly hope so. I also hope this is the start of a countrywide movement for recalling these commie politicians.

Giuliani says Comey and 7 others will be indicted shortly before the election too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:45:57 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote
Indeed. People are fed up...and the media isn't reporting it as it doesn't fit the narrative.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:46:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Until the 'protesters' do something violent, the cops would just get their shit pushed in for violating their 1st amendment rights. It ain't right...but it's pretty much why.
View Quote

First Amendment Rights do not allow you to shut down an interstate and trap people.  I'm sure the sheriff went to school at some point.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:46:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Well said.
View All Quotes

Well said.

I wonder how many Hispanics and Asians are being turned into racists after this not just white people.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:47:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I suppose I could Google it, but I wonder what makes black males have more proclivity towards violence. I mean, the statistics don't lie. So what's the malfunction?
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:47:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By xenophon21:
Probably not anywhere since WI isn't the right state even......
View Quote
MN...my bad.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:48:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Marty Robbins blackballed song- ain't I right, seems awful prescient now...
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:49:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Chromekilla] [#13]
I suppose I could Google it, but I wonder what makes black males have more proclivity towards violence. I mean, the statistics don't lie. So what's the malfunction?
View Quote

Welfare and lack of fathers to whip their asses when they are little.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:49:10 AM EDT
[#14]

I wonder how many Hispanics and Asians are being turned into racists after this not just white people.  
View All Quotes

Well said.

They own small businesses too
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:51:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

First Amendment Rights do not allow you to shut down an interstate and trap people.  I'm sure the sheriff went to school at some point.
View Quote
You seem to conflate current events and the MSM narrative - with the rule of law.

You need look no further than Atlanta for your example. That was a justifiable shooting, yet the cop has been fired, will likely be charged, the Chief resigned, and the urban utes burned down the Wendys where it happened.

Somethin', somethin', crazy pills.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:53:04 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
Lots. Hispanics don't like blacks anyway...and Asians just don't appreciate the grief.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:55:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Lots. Hispanics don't like blacks anyway...and Asians just don't appreciate the grief.
View All Quotes

Yeah.  The Dominican guy posted a few hundred pages back didn't like them and called them jungle people who have never created anything so much and the Chainsaw Mexican had some uh.....choice words for them.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:58:07 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
60 years of Great Society is a big part of it. The soft bigotry of low expectations, no nuclear families, no male role models, cultural glorification of gangs and the thug life, drugs....it goes on and on...and most of it is brought to us by the demoncrapic party.

Did I mention that blacks basically vote Demoncrapic?
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:58:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Sleepy but Portland is lite....
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 2:59:42 AM EDT
[#20]
MN...my bad.
View Quote

I knew what you meant, but unlike some G-Nazis on here I don't hen pick people like that
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:04:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#21]
60 years of Great Society is a big part of it. The soft bigotry of low expectations, no nuclear families, no male role models, cultural glorification of gangs and the thug life, drugs....it goes on and on...and most of it is brought to us by the demoncrapic party.

View Quote

You're correct. I think it was more of a rhetorical question. But with all that so evident, it's somehow my fault, right? I just get so sick and fucking tired of being blamed. Hey assholes, here's some history for you: my maternal grandparents came from Germany. My paternal grandparents came from Scotland. So fuck you. Nobody, and I mean nobody in my family, hand any hand in slavery. Fuck you. (not you pcsutton)
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:09:49 AM EDT
[#22]
I want to know what kind of golden parachute did the police chief in Atlanta get to step down so quickly.  It's pretty obvious that there was financial incentive to do so.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:10:59 AM EDT
[#23]
LOL mob is going to the mayors house, one block away now no police yet.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:12:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#24]
Originally Posted By 74HC:
I want to know what kind of golden parachute did the police chief in Atlanta get to step down so quickly.  It's pretty obvious that there was financial incentive to do so.
View Quote

Funny, isn't it? Almost like it was already in the planning stages. She was piece of shit anyway.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:14:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By azerious58:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLpbS-6cnDA
View Quote

Well...  let's see where this goes.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:21:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cwm1150] [#26]

View Quote

Good I hope they burn her house down.

Nevermind, I it is in commie Portland not Atlanta.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:24:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:24:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:24:59 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

His in this case.  Portland, not Seattle.  But yeah.  Something about reaping and sowing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:30:48 AM EDT
[#30]
sorry if this is a repeat, just joined back in.  more and more chatter of fucking with the Alamo.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:37:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

View Quote

I hope it goes to burning it down.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:41:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By fattyfat:
sorry if this is a repeat, just joined back in.  more and more chatter of fucking with the Alamo.

View Quote
no pics at link and without proof I am going to have to go with a TX sized "I doubt it".

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:45:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By fattyfat:

View Quote
Oh that is unacceptable
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:51:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Its amazing really.

The leftist-anarchist mob would like to see it burn down.
The Portland PD would like to see it burn down.
And right-wing/right-leaning middle class America would like to see it burn down.

The establishment in all its forms has managed to piss off everybody.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:56:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
no pics at link and without proof I am going to have to go with a TX sized "I doubt it".

View Quote
I hope you are right - this wasn't a smoking gun but twitter is abuzz with this topic.  Texans don't take this shit lightly
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:14:23 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

She was.  Minorities are more racist than most whites in my experience.  

Affirmative Action perpetuates racism, as does the Left’s fight against voter ID laws and propensity to employ identity politics.  Affirmative Action implies people with extra melanin in their skin cannot compete or succeed on their own merits.  The Left’s fight against ID’s for voting implies certain groups are so intellectually and socially inferior, they cannot fathom nor navigate the process to secure a government issued identification.  Identity politics separates people in order to pit them against each other, in order to distract them from their true enemy- the government ruling over them.  Those issues, one government sanctioned, the others government and party sanctioned, are the primary instances of systemic racism that exists in America.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:23:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Until the 'protesters' do something violent, the cops would just get their shit pushed in for violating their 1st amendment rights. It ain't right...but it's pretty much why.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

Shutting down streets and interstates is unbelievable.  And law enforcement allows this.

Shutting down streets and highways is interfering with commerce and right of passage.  The first amendment rights do not Trump right of passage or commerce.  They can assemble and petition their government without blocking traffic, and are unsafe when impeding traffic.  Police are saving their lives when they forcibly remove “protesters” from areas where they could be hit by vehicles.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:26:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CoconutLaCroix] [#38]
I guess let's just do a national experiment and allow the police to leave the major metros for a few days and see what happens. I can't believe we have so many FUCKING IDIOTS in this country.

Very little introspection among a certain demographic (and white guilt faggots) as to why bad shit always seems to be happening to them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:30:53 AM EDT
[#39]
I won’t be going downtown for a while, surprised they just burnt the Wendy’s down,

Biden’s VP choices are mostly black with a history of excessive used on their own race lol
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:33:14 AM EDT
[#40]

You bring up a valid point. Facts don't matter right now. It's all about the feels and emotions. This is beyond ridiculous. I absolutely know where this is heading. I don't worry about me. I worry about my daughter. I'm not sure what to do, but it's up to me to leave her a better world than I have had thus far. November, in my opinion, will be one of the most important turning points in our nation's history. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but you'd have to be blind to not see this next presidential election is pivotal for us and this country.
View Quote

Unfortunately, I don’t see a peaceful election as a possibility.  

We know the Left will cheat, more than they do in every election.  A handful to a few dozen are arrested and prosecuted every election for voter fraud, tampering, etc, but this November will take the cake!

If Biden wins, a geriatric, senile dolt who insults his base and doesn’t even recognize his wife or the current decade, we will know it was only due to cheating.  Violence will ensue.

If Trump wins, no matter the margin, the Left will carry out bombings, assassination attempts, looting and arson that will put this summer to shame. Violence will ensue.

The federal government will be incapable of governance, and infighting in the House and Senate will probably also devolve into fisticuffs (which will actually be amusing while also repulsive and beneath the dignity of the office).

The laws the Left will try to pass and enforce will violate our Bill of Rights and be met with violence.

The laws the Right will try to pass and enforce will be blocked by frivolous lawsuits and violent protests.

It will be bloody.  Either way.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:44:48 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

All of that contributes to the violent nature as well as the fact that the demographic % has remained unchanged for 30 years, while Hispanics have doubled from 9 to 18% of the population in the same 30 years, taking loads of economic opportunities away from blacks (as they see it).

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:45:57 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm a native born Washingtonian but have family in San Antonio and Abilene.

I'm trying to move there now as a solid pro-constitution/liberty voter, but am stuck in a child custody nightmare that keeps me here (49% custody of my oldest sons).

I might do something...extra-legal if this starts actually kicking off. Washington is a great state, but Seattle is a lost cause. I am merely planning my exit here.

But Texas CANNOT fall. I would lay down my life for it in a way I would not for this pathetic leftist shit-hole.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:47:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Yeet-Cannon] [#43]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

We know the Left will cheat, more than they do in every election.  A handful to a few dozen are arrested and prosecuted every election for voter fraud, tampering, etc, but this November will take the cake!

If Biden wins, a geriatric, senile dolt who insults his base and doesn’t even recognize his wife or the current decade, we will know it was only due to cheating.  Violence will ensue.

If Trump wins, no matter the margin, the Left will carry out bombings, assassination attempts, looting and arson that will put this summer to shame. Violence will ensue.

The federal government will be incapable of governance, and infighting in the House and Senate will probably also devolve into fisticuffs (which will actually be amusing while also repulsive and beneath the dignity of the office).

The laws the Left will try to pass and enforce will violate our Bill of Rights and be met with violence.

The laws the Right will try to pass and enforce will be blocked by frivolous lawsuits and violent protests.

View Quote

Nobody on the right is going to do shit, except bitch about it and peacefully protest. There will be no violence from the right.

It seems the time for the right to be violent and heard has come and passed.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:47:38 AM EDT
[#44]

His in this case.  Portland, not Seattle.  But yeah.  Something about reaping and sowing.
View All Quotes

Can they do Governor Blackface’s house next?
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 4:51:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Airborne_Infantryman:

Nobody on the right is going to do shit, except bitch about it and peacefully protest. There will be no violence from the right.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Airborne_Infantryman:
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

It took from 1770 to 1775 for the colonists to grow a sack in the one truly righteous revolution ever.

Give it some time. It's only recently gotten nearly as bad as the Boston Massacre in the last few weeks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:01:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SkilletsUSMC:

It took from 1770 to 1775 for the colonists to grow a sack in the one truly righteous revolution ever.

Give it some time. It's only recently gotten nearly as bad as the Boston Massacre in the last few weeks.
View Quote

Exactly, and if Trump loses (most certainly due to cheating), the Left will overstep with their “mandate”... passing and attempting to enforce laws so repugnant to the Constitution it will flip the proverbial and mythical switch of the silent majority conservative patriots.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:06:41 AM EDT
[#47]
You seem to conflate current events and the MSM narrative - with the rule of law.

You need look no further than Atlanta for your example. That was a justifiable shooting, yet the cop has been fired, will likely be charged, the Chief resigned, and the urban utes burned down the Wendys where it happened.

Somethin', somethin', crazy pills.
View Quote

My point still stands.  Why isn't the sheriff out there kicking ass and taking names?  Why is he allowing state highways and interstates to be shut down in his jurisdiction?  He gives speeding tickets on those roads, why isn't he keeping them open?
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:13:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By hicap:
Biden’s VP choices are mostly black with a history of excessive used on their own race lol
View Quote

Uh, early on Biden openly stated that he will pick a black woman for VP.  If he does anything else he will have to explain why there were no black women in the entire United States fit to be VP.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:16:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SkilletsUSMC:
I'm a native born Washingtonian but have family in San Antonio and Abilene.

I'm trying to move there now as a solid pro-constitution/liberty voter, but am stuck in a child custody nightmare that keeps me here (49% custody of my oldest sons).

I might do something...extra-legal if this starts actually kicking off. Washington is a great state, but Seattle is a lost cause. I am merely planning my exit here.

But Texas CANNOT fall. I would lay down my life for it in a way I would not for this pathetic leftist shit-hole.
View Quote

Hopefully your kids are teenagers and they can choose who they want to live with.  I wrote that into my divorce.  If they are small, sorry.  You have an uphill battle.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:19:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top