BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SkilletsUSMC:

It took from 1770 to 1775 for the colonists to grow a sack in the one truly righteous revolution ever.

Give it some time. It's only recently gotten nearly as bad as the Boston Massacre in the last few weeks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Airborne_Infantryman:
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

Unfortunately, I don’t see a peaceful election as a possibility.  

We know the Left will cheat, more than they do in every election.  A handful to a few dozen are arrested and prosecuted every election for voter fraud, tampering, etc, but this November will take the cake!

If Biden wins, a geriatric, senile dolt who insults his base and doesn’t even recognize his wife or the current decade, we will know it was only due to cheating.  Violence will ensue.

If Trump wins, no matter the margin, the Left will carry out bombings, assassination attempts, looting and arson that will put this summer to shame. Violence will ensue.

The federal government will be incapable of governance, and infighting in the House and Senate will probably also devolve into fisticuffs (which will actually be amusing while also repulsive and beneath the dignity of the office).

The laws the Left will try to pass and enforce will violate our Bill of Rights and be met with violence.

The laws the Right will try to pass and enforce will be blocked by frivolous lawsuits and violent protests.

It will be bloody.  Either way.

Nobody on the right is going to do shit, except bitch about it and peacefully protest. There will be no violence from the right.

It seems the time for the right to be violent and heard has come and passed.

It took from 1770 to 1775 for the colonists to grow a sack in the one truly righteous revolution ever.

Give it some time. It's only recently gotten nearly as bad as the Boston Massacre in the last few weeks.

It's a lot like the self-defense/lethal force model.  You can't act until there's a clear and unambiguous threat to your life and liberty, but this time it's on a national scale.  So far these glorified foot-stomping temper tantrums haven't risen to meet that bar, but if and when it does there's no doubt in my mind that the situation will be addressed.

November '20 is going to be a very interesting month.  Everyone should be putting some thought into how this is all likely to play out in their own specific geographic/political/social environments.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:27:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:

Hopefully your kids are teenagers and they can choose who they want to live with.  I wrote that into my divorce.  If they are small, sorry.  You have an uphill battle.
View All Quotes
I'm a native born Washingtonian but have family in San Antonio and Abilene.

I'm trying to move there now as a solid pro-constitution/liberty voter, but am stuck in a child custody nightmare that keeps me here (49% custody of my oldest sons).

I might do something...extra-legal if this starts actually kicking off. Washington is a great state, but Seattle is a lost cause. I am merely planning my exit here.

But Texas CANNOT fall. I would lay down my life for it in a way I would not for this pathetic leftist shit-hole.

Hopefully your kids are teenagers and they can choose who they want to live with.  I wrote that into my divorce.  If they are small, sorry.  You have an uphill battle.

12 turning 13 soon and 11.

It's a two year fight at the best.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:27:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By midmo:

It's a lot like the self-defense/lethal force model.  You can't act until there's a clear and unambiguous threat to your life and liberty, but this time it's on a national scale.  So far these glorified foot-stomping temper tantrums haven't risen to meet that bar, but if and when it does there's no doubt in my mind that the situation will be addressed.

November '20 is going to be a very interesting month.  Everyone should be putting some thought into how this is all likely to play out in their own specific geographic/political/social environments.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midmo:

Unfortunately, I don’t see a peaceful election as a possibility.  

We know the Left will cheat, more than they do in every election.  A handful to a few dozen are arrested and prosecuted every election for voter fraud, tampering, etc, but this November will take the cake!

If Biden wins, a geriatric, senile dolt who insults his base and doesn’t even recognize his wife or the current decade, we will know it was only due to cheating.  Violence will ensue.

If Trump wins, no matter the margin, the Left will carry out bombings, assassination attempts, looting and arson that will put this summer to shame. Violence will ensue.

The federal government will be incapable of governance, and infighting in the House and Senate will probably also devolve into fisticuffs (which will actually be amusing while also repulsive and beneath the dignity of the office).

The laws the Left will try to pass and enforce will violate our Bill of Rights and be met with violence.

The laws the Right will try to pass and enforce will be blocked by frivolous lawsuits and violent protests.

Nobody on the right is going to do shit, except bitch about it and peacefully protest. There will be no violence from the right.

Eloquently said.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 6:14:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Atlanta body cam footage

Bodycam footage of Rayshard Brooks’ death shows calm, then chaos
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 6:42:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Did anyone mention that the attorneys who targeted NYPD are now facing life in prison?  Upgraded charges yesterday.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/two-brooklyn-residents-and-greene-county-resident-indicted-connection-molotov-cocktail
View Quote

Good,  those fuckers deserve everything they get.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 6:45:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Interesting tidbit you'll never hear in the media:

13% of the US population are African Americans.

5% of the US population are African American males between 15 & 30 yeas old. 5%.

That 5% is responsible for 50% of the murders and 65% of robberies in the country.

View Quote

Is there a source for that?   I keep hearing stuff like that, but I've never seen where it came from.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 6:47:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WILSON] [#7]
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 7:17:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Dino:
Good,  those fuckers deserve everything they get.
View Quote

I agree.  Although it's f'ed up that they are eligible for more time because they targeted police than you or I.  We are both civilians.  But they deserve to be imprisoned.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 7:18:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm a native born Washingtonian but have family in San Antonio and Abilene.

I'm trying to move there now as a solid pro-constitution/liberty voter, but am stuck in a child custody nightmare that keeps me here (49% custody of my oldest sons).

I might do something...extra-legal if this starts actually kicking off. Washington is a great state, but Seattle is a lost cause. I am merely planning my exit here.

But Texas CANNOT fall. I would lay down my life for it in a way I would not for this pathetic leftist shit-hole.
View Quote

I made the same move. Vancouver to San Antonio a year and a half ago (right after the AWB referendum). The MSM and handwringing natives will tell you that TX is going blue. I'll believe that when I see it. There are a LOT of conservatives escaping here from liberal states, and most of them, including me wife and I, are more conservative than the natives. The right looks at TX as a safe haven. The left largely doesn't want to move to such a place, save some confused Austin types. In my neighborhood there are dozens of Trump signs and not a single bumper sticker or sign that suggests liberalism. I'm sure there's a couple libs, but considering I'm coming from a place where people were afraid to have Trump signs for fear of vandalism or worse, it's pretty awesome to live in a place with more freedom. Anyway, I'm South of town now, between poteet and Somerset. Good area that hasn't yet seen the explosive growth the the areas W, NW, and NE of the city have. Anyway, once you get your legal situation squared away, come on down. TX needs all the conservative immigrants it can get.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

There have been quite a few righteous revolutions throughout history. There ones against communism in Eastern Europe come immediately to mind.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Uh, early on Biden openly stated that he will pick a black woman for VP.  If he does anything else he will have to explain why there were no black women in the entire United States fit to be VP.
View Quote
The problem with saying that is they are all Republicans.

He may have boxed himself into a corner with that one.

Thought "I forgot I said that" is probably a valid response if called on it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:07:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DocBach] [#13]
Originally Posted By brich2929:
Atlanta body cam footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRuWcgflaE
View Quote

Great views of the whole scene with this one. Ridiculous that this officer has been fired, and that we'll probably see new civil unrest in the cities.

Wondering why he decided to run? Warrants?
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:09:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By brich2929:
Atlanta body cam footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRuWcgflaE
View Quote

Should have just gone to jail bro.

More black kids without a father, sad.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Did anyone mention that the attorneys who targeted NYPD are now facing life in prison?  Upgraded charges yesterday.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/two-brooklyn-residents-and-greene-county-resident-indicted-connection-molotov-cocktail
View Quote

Terrorism charges.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By DocBach:

Great views of the whole scene with this one. Ridiculous that this officer has been fired, and that we'll probably see new civil unrest in the cities.

Wondering why he decided to run? Warrants?
View Quote

Even been shown on BBC News here.....and even from here you can see that that officer IS going to be earning a cracking unfair dismissal case against the city; how are his former colleagues going to react next time they are asked to deal with violent criminal behaviour? I predict a lot of folk going on sick leave in that city's immediate future....
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#17]

I wanted to see if that was an anomaly, but the same holds for 2017
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

not true for 2018, although the unknowns shot up quite a bit, which could mean a change in reporting standards
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
I suppose I could Google it, but I wonder what makes black males have more proclivity towards violence. I mean, the statistics don't lie. So what's the malfunction?
View Quote

Low future time orientation and low IQ.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:31:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Pesty:

Ask her why she condones violence against pregnant women of colour.
View Quote
Her silence = violence
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:37:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
no pics at link and without proof I am going to have to go with a TX sized "I doubt it".

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
Originally Posted By fattyfat:
sorry if this is a repeat, just joined back in.  more and more chatter of fucking with the Alamo.

no pics at link and without proof I am going to have to go with a TX sized "I doubt it".

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:39:36 AM EDT
[#21]
White Karen Set Wendy's On Fire

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Until the 'protesters' do something violent, the cops would just get their shit pushed in for violating their 1st amendment rights. It ain't right...but it's pretty much why.
View Quote

Rioting violates the 1st amendment. 1st amendment says "peaceful".
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:45:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Balista:

View Quote

It was obviously already on fire. That video proves nothing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balista:

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:16:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: togadelic] [#25]

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#26]

Shutting down streets and highways is interfering with commerce and right of passage.  The first amendment rights do not Trump right of passage or commerce.  They can assemble and petition their government without blocking traffic, and are unsafe when impeding traffic.  Police are saving their lives when they forcibly remove “protesters” from areas where they could be hit by vehicles.
View All Quotes

Shutting down streets and interstates is unbelievable.  And law enforcement allows this.
Until the 'protesters' do something violent, the cops would just get their shit pushed in for violating their 1st amendment rights. It ain't right...but it's pretty much why.

Shutting down streets and highways is interfering with commerce and right of passage.  The first amendment rights do not Trump right of passage or commerce.  They can assemble and petition their government without blocking traffic, and are unsafe when impeding traffic.  Police are saving their lives when they forcibly remove “protesters” from areas where they could be hit by vehicles.

Make protestor bowling great again and the problem will correct itself.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By togadelic:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/469113/1_jpeg-1460913.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/469113/2_jpeg-1460910.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/LQN6sWl.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/469113/4_jpeg-1460916.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/lOsCawM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/S3Kqm7U.jpg
View Quote

@togadelic

VERY interesting. Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:31:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#28]
Did the Atlanta mayor state any reason for the officers firing? Did she claim policy violation or excessive force?
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Jman1984:
"This is what democracy looks like"

This is why democracy is evil.
View Quote

.............and we're not a democracy, so...
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

outstanding.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

View Quote

It's amazing how we keep having to remind people of that fact....
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By huntsman2448:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By huntsman2448:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

It's just ridiculous at this point.   The facts are there, but fuck facts in 2020.

I just hope we're alive to see the revolution, and get a little action for the cause at this point.   You can see where this is heading.  

November will be incredible.
View Quote

This is a short video on how to plant a tree.
How To Plant A Tree | PlantingTree™

After planting -- THE TREE WILL NEED TO BE WATERED
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:
Marty Robbins blackballed song- ain't I right, seems awful prescient now...
View Quote

I think we did that about 600 pages ago?
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Take a nap.  You're going to need your strength for what comes next.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:14:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By fattyfat:
I hope you are right - this wasn't a smoking gun but twitter is abuzz with this topic. Texans don't take this shit lightly
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Atlanta seems to indicate a new normal: if a black man is killed, arson and violence is acceptable retaliation in that immediate vicinity.

Fairly troubling for those of us living in town.  Could easily find yourself in a very rough spot through no action of your own.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#41]

I wonder how many Hispanics and Asians are being turned into racists after this not just white people.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

All this thing is going to do is create more racists.  Can't even blame people at this point with all that hate aimed at anything that isn't black but mostly at white people.  Not to mention all the rioting, looting, arson, beating, raping and murdering done in "protest".  Race relations in this country are fucking done I'm afraid.

Well said.

I wonder how many Hispanics and Asians are being turned into racists after this not just white people.  

LOL! Hispanics and Asians are some of the most racist people on the planet. Ask a Japanese person what the think about Koreans if you want some I had a Colombian girl tell me you could tell how smart South Americans were by the color of their skin, “the darker the dumber” she said.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:

@togadelic

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:
Originally Posted By togadelic:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/469113/1_jpeg-1460913.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/469113/2_jpeg-1460910.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/LQN6sWl.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/469113/4_jpeg-1460916.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/lOsCawM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/S3Kqm7U.jpg

@togadelic

Can someone explain the map and podesta files on where they came from. I went to twitter but its criptic
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#43]
They don't want CS gas used anymore, I wonder if something (better) like a safer version of the knockout gas used against the terrorists at the Moscow theater.

Rioters go to sleepy sleep, molotovs in hand, 12 hours later they wake up wading to shore on a cold, deserted Aleutian island.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:21:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Mblades:

Ask a Japanese person what the think about Koreans anyone if you want some .
View Quote

Ftfy.

But yeah, they really don’t think much of Koreans.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:22:51 AM EDT
[#45]

Unfortunately, I don't see a peaceful election as a possibility.  

If Biden wins, a geriatric, senile dolt who insults his base and doesn't even recognize his wife or the current decade, we will know it was only due to cheating.  Violence will ensue.

View Quote

which brings me to the inevitable conclusion that the time for good men to stand up may be sooner than expected.  I don't see the .gov, in it's current predicament of trying to appease all sides, of being capable of getting the job done and restore order for the people.  The people may need to take care of business and hand what's left over back to the .gov.  Not a pleasant thing to say, but I don't see the Genie being willing to go back into the bottle.  The racist hateful dems opened that bottle.   The root cause of racism is division.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:24:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

I made the same move. Vancouver to San Antonio a year and a half ago (right after the AWB referendum). The MSM and handwringing natives will tell you that TX is going blue. I'll believe that when I see it. There are a LOT of conservatives escaping here from liberal states, and most of them, including me wife and I, are more conservative than the natives. The right looks at TX as a safe haven. The left largely doesn't want to move to such a place, save some confused Austin types. In my neighborhood there are dozens of Trump signs and not a single bumper sticker or sign that suggests liberalism. I'm sure there's a couple libs, but considering I'm coming from a place where people were afraid to have Trump signs for fear of vandalism or worse, it's pretty awesome to live in a place with more freedom. Anyway, I'm South of town now, between poteet and Somerset. Good area that hasn't yet seen the explosive growth the the areas W, NW, and NE of the city have. Anyway, once you get your legal situation squared away, come on down. TX needs all the conservative immigrants it can get.
View Quote

But you have to live in TX. Don’t get me wrong it’s nice to visit but, fuck that shitty climate and lack of public lands.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Then why did we buy all this gear?  

Seriously, it's hard for the commies to claim an actual victory when their actual opponent hasn't gotten into the ring yet.   So far, they've only gotten the warm-up show from .gov.    .Gov < We The People.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#48]

which brings me to the inevitable conclusion that the time for good men to stand up may be sooner than expected.  I don't see the .gov, in it's current predicament of trying to appease all sides, of being capable of getting the job done and restore order for the people.  The people may need to take care of business and hand what's left over back to the .gov.  Not a pleasant thing to say, but I don't see the Genie being willing to go back into the bottle.  The racist hateful dems opened that bottle.   The root cause of racism is division.
View Quote

The timing sucks for me.  2 year old in the house and next baby due at the end of November.

I really don’t want to see shit get violent but it may be coming regardless of what I want.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:30:21 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Why does her race matter? Also large assumption she identifies as either of those things.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Dino:

I wanted to see if that was an anomaly, but the same holds for 2017
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

not true for 2018, although the unknowns shot up quite a bit, which could mean a change in reporting standards
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

View Quote

I wonder how long it will be before they stop publishing the FBI crime statistics - because you know facts and statistics are racist.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top