User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

You're the one that is uneducated, Komrade. You don't even know what game is being played. This isn't an attack on racism. They're erasing the sickitating whiteness as a whole.

Wonder what they'll do when they run out of effigies to slay?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Trash_Panda:

That's Lenin you dolt
View Quote

Potato, potato  

Soviet food shortage; no potato for you Komrade
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

That's bonkers that he had a girlfriend considering there's a ton of articles about how he was a loving father and husband

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:57:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#4]
Breaking.....can't even find it on news anywhere....

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#5]
MASS STABBING AT BLM PROTEST IN READING, ENGLAND - AT LEAST 3 DEAD, ATTACKER ON THE LOOSE

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:00:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#6]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Breaking.....can't even find it on news anywhere....

View Quote

There's a couple sources up now if you Google "Reading UK stabbings", but I don't know how legit they are.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]

You'll enjoy it!  Especially the earlier stuff.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WILSON:

Oh!  My brother has been telling me to watch Dexter for years.
I'll see he has the DVDs or something...

The season after they Click To View Spoiler is when it goes down hill at a rocket pace.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TAP:

I have no idea what your point is in regards to the discussion you partially quoted- about why there is a Stalin bust at the D-Day memorial.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:

Like it or not, at the time of D-Day Stalin was a leader of one of the Allies- which is why he is there (with others) in Bedford.

The Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe and SchutzStaffel killed 20,000,000 Russians
Stalin killed 30,000,000 Russians
Tse Tung killed 90,000,000 Chinese
But it should work better if America tries it, maybe even break the record...

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-kP2S5Jv/0/d58d9d18/O/i-kP2S5Jv.jpg

I have no idea what your point is in regards to the discussion you partially quoted- about why there is a Stalin bust at the D-Day memorial.  

Totally missed you huh?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:03:41 PM EDT
[#9]
POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AHMED CHOUDARY - AGED 27 - BELIEVED TO STILL BE ARMED

I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked to hear that name
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

There's a couple sources up now if you Google "Reading UK stabbings", but I don't know how legit they are.
View Quote

I got bored, and ventured into the land of autist....that's where I'm getting this stuff from
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:

The season after they Click To View Spoiler is when it goes down hill at a rocket pace.
View Quote

Yeah that was a crazy season with that GF.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By spoonrobot:

That's bonkers that he had a girlfriend considering there's a ton of articles about how he was a loving father and husband

https://drandalls.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/thinking.jpg?resize=107%2C107
View All Quotes

Well, he loved to beat on his kids... That counts, right?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:06:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#13]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:06:59 PM EDT
[#14]
POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AHMED CHOUDARY - AGED 27 - BELIEVED TO STILL BE ARMED

I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked to hear that name
View Quote

Shocked that someone named Ahmed would be so violent.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:11:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#15]
https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/reading-berkshire-news/forbury-gardens-emergency-services-including-18459832

Backup video because they are trying to delete the shitter copies.....GRAPHIC warning, sorry I didn't put that before.  It's seriously graphic.

https://streamable.com/jrkgqc

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:11:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Totally missed you huh?
View Quote

Go ahead and enlighten us.  You might want to read the original discussion and linked article first.  Because it seems some folks are attacking Stalin defenders where there are none to be found.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By togadelic:

I was off just a bit, sounds like we have a new contender

As Columbus, Ohio’s mayor announced that the city’s statue of Christopher Columbus will come down, a petition is circulating to rename the city “Flavortown.”

The legacy of Christopher Columbus has come into focus as the country comes to grips with the United States’ past with racism.

The Christopher Columbus statue at Columbus’ City Hall is one of several across the country that are slated to come down. Statues in both San Francisco and Sacramento are also in the process of being removed.

A separate statue of Christopher Columbus in Columbus, Ohio, will come down from the center of Columbus State Community College's campus.

As of late Friday, more than 8,000 petitioners are calling for Columbus, Ohio’s renaming to Flavortown.

“Columbus is an amazing city, but one whose name is tarnished by the very name itself,” the petition reads.

“Why not rename the city Flavortown? The new name is twofold,” the petition adds. “For one, it honors Central Ohio's proud heritage as a culinary crossroads and one of the nation's largest test markets for the food industry. Secondly, cheflebrity Guy Fieri was born in Columbus.”

https://www.kristv.com/news/america-in-crisis/petition-underway-to-rename-columbus-ohio-flavortown-as-city-removes-christopher-columbus-statue
View Quote

BRAWNDO, OH
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Go ahead and enlighten us.  You might want to read the original discussion and linked article first.  Because it seems some folks are attacking Stalin defenders where there are none to be found.
View All Quotes
Totally missed you huh?

I did. However, your mind seems closed to the concept he was referring to, especially as you used the word "attacking."

Have a good day.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Well, both he & his wife owned slaves. Doesn’t matter they were inherited or set them free. They were, after all, wypipo.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Another incident in UK....place looks like a shithole

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By bzub12:
Some reloader in WA state should make up a special box of 5.56 and donate it or leave it on the street of CHAZ for the good soldier comrades to pick up..Just fill the 5.56 case with as much red dot pistol powder as will fit in the case and compress the powder down with the bullet (think black powder).

View Quote

You never know who will end up shooting it.

Could be it ends up in the hands of a cop and winds up using it for practice or something.

I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:

Well, both he & his wife owned slaves. Doesn't matter they were inherited or set them free. They were, after all, wypipo.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:

Well, both he & his wife owned slaves. Doesn't matter they were inherited or set them free. They were, after all, wypipo.
There is no way at this point anyone is going to let facts get in the way of their need to destroy. They can always say "Well that is what you think about X, but history lies."
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:22:57 PM EDT
[#24]
I did. However, your mind seems closed to the concept he was referring to, especially as you used the word "attacking."

Have a good day.
View Quote

Unless it's in your post the mods deleted, you've done no such thing.  And yes, calling people out as "dolts" is what this forum considers attacking under our CoC.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

What kind of loser would be girlfriend of a felon like that?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Is this one of Mr & Mr Obama still untouched? They only rate a gas station in Ireland so far  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EatZzJxWsAA5qdT?format=jpg&name=small

Place at the Barack Obama Plaza, Barrack Obama Plaza Junction 23, M7, Moneygall, Co. Offaly, E53 F342, Irlanda
52°53'06.6"N 7°56'42.3"W
View Quote

They got Mr Obama’s likeness correct, but I couldn’t tell that was Barack for all the potatoes in Ireland.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Both  
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Another incident in UK....place looks like a shithole

View Quote

London = shithole, 100%

Been a warm day for most of the UK
My bet is on some lightweight who's been having a daytime "working lunch" in the local park = about 12 cans of nats piss Lidl lager, and had become all tired and emotional when he saw a lovely Larn-dun bus
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:36:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Saddler:

London = shithole, 100%

Been a warm day for most of the UK
My bet is on some lightweight who's been having a daytime "working lunch" in the local park = about 12 cans of nats piss Lidl lager, and had become all tired and emotional when he saw a lovely Larn-dun bus
View Quote

Was waiting on you to reply.

What are your thoughts on the Reading situation?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#30]
There is no way at this point anyone is going to let facts get in the way of their need to destroy.
View Quote

That is absolutely spot on.

The destruction is more of an enabled temper tantrum at this point than anything else.  I've been in Richmond since mid-May, and 95% of what I saw firsthand had NOTHING to do with addressing or even highlighting a grievance.  It has largely been wanton anger and destruction, spurred on by folks who are effectively capitalizing on the useful idiots around us.  And completely enabled by leftist elected leadership who issued orders to protect them but prohibited the protection of property and other legal enforcement actions.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#31]

Unless it's in your post the mods deleted, you've done no such thing.  And yes, calling people out as "dolts" is what this forum considers attacking under our CoC.
View All Quotes

Have a good day.

The response "I did" was in reply to your suggestion that I read the posted article and discussion. I'll reiterate again that your mind is closed to further discussion based on your response.

Have a good day.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:45:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#32]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WILSON:

Oh!  My brother has been telling me to watch Dexter for years.
I'll see he has the DVDs or something...

Indeed.....

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:46:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#33]

The destruction is more of an enabled temper tantrum at this point than anything else.  I've been in Richmond since mid-May, and 95% of what I saw firsthand had NOTHING to do with addressing or even highlighting a grievance.  It has largely been wanton anger and destruction, spurred on by folks who are effectively capitalizing on the useful idiots around us.  And completely enabled by leftist elected leadership who issued orders to protect them but prohibited the protection of property and other legal enforcement actions.

View All Quotes
There is no way at this point anyone is going to let facts get in the way of their need to destroy.

I'd like to borrow that phrase "enabled temper tantrum" if I may. A better phrase hasn't been invented to describe the events that have and continue to unfold.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:

View All Quotes

Cro-magnon violent retards with a long sheet of convictions ALWAYS have a stable of hoes.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Don’t care.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:

Cro-magnon violent retards with a long sheet of convictions ALWAYS have a stable of hoes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:

I learned watching Bosch that there is even a name for this affliction. Who knew? (well someone did obviously)
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Fucking retards.  They research USCT...  general grant permitted blacks to serve under arms in uniform in the union army.  Fucking retards.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Don't care.
View All Quotes

Don't care.
It is interesting that they attempted to respond to this, but didn't respond to the business owner and his son whose shop was the target of an arson attempt.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#40]

Was waiting on you to reply.

What are your thoughts on the Reading situation?
View Quote

Zero coverage in the UK media as yet (at least nationally on TV channels - a couple of "Breaking" pieces on some of the newspaper websites)

One comment I read said that the rally ended at 4pm, the incident was around 7.30pm?
MAY be that it is a random knife attack - that part of the UK seems to have a high percentage of the overspill crowd from the London area

From the poor video I have seen, looked a lot like random groups sitting on the grass chatting were targeted - but difficult to tell
If the po-po state race/description of attacker unknown - it means it'll be a non-white non-Christian male "lone wolf" attacker = maybe we could see a change from a war cry of Aloha Snackbar to I Can't Bweeeve

As an aside.
TV coverage of the UK BLM meetings seemed to focus on interviews with the black attendees....none of the ones I heard speak had a UK/commonwealth accent
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:50:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By seedlings:

edits because I missed a couple
View Quote

He’s wise to leave.  Fuck it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Both  
View Quote
Assuming Andy's tweet is accurate, is this hospital in the zone? If not, does Seattle have open carry? This would seem to be the perfect opportunity to arrest the commies if they do not and the hospital isn't in their kingdom.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
The bloodiest day in American history is yet to come.
View Quote
Concur. When it does it is going to be shocking to quite a few people. Not the people involved, but to the people who will have a front row seat from their homes.

When that day comes, we will know which way this is going to go by how those folks react.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Could be it ends up in the hands of a cop and winds up using it for practice or something.

I wouldn't.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:
Originally Posted By bzub12:
Some reloader in WA state should make up a special box of 5.56 and donate it or leave it on the street of CHAZ for the good soldier comrades to pick up..Just fill the 5.56 case with as much red dot pistol powder as will fit in the case and compress the powder down with the bullet (think black powder).

I wouldn't.

Okay, how about a kilo of heroin cut with fentanyl?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#45]

He's wise to leave.  Fuck it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By seedlings:

edits because I missed a couple

He's wise to leave.  Fuck it.
The lack of direction from city leaders across the board has to be one of the biggest failures in leadership in the history of this nation. I'd add the governor of Washington to that as well. Mr. "First I've heard of it."
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:58:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saddler] [#46]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Okay, how about a kilo of heroin cut with fentanyl?
View Quote

Why not bake them a cake and hide a pair of work boots inside it..?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By jwalk138:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Whenever I die, I want m girlfriend to burn down something.  I want my wife to stay strong and raise the kids.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

A whole lot of discussions have been happening about civil support operations in November- and none of the realistic scenarios that are envisioned at this point are peaceful.  None.

The violent left has seen that they will be largely protected by leftist administrations at the state, city, and local levels- protected from both the legal consequences of their actions and from actions of their adversaries.

The right has seen that even a peaceful counter-protest will be shut-the-hell-down by those same governments, even when within sight of actual violence and destruction being conducted by the "approved left".  Richmond went so far as to arrest a man who was cleaning graffiti off the monuments- but never made one single arrest, detention, or even intervention on the actual graffiti and destruction of those same monuments.  Think about that!

With those experiences under our belts, what does November look like?  Trump wins, and the left loses their damn minds (poor choice of word, since there aren't many "minds" involved...).  Trump loses through voter fraud, and the left goes even more violent and "you all need to get to the back of the bus" than they already were- and any legal recourses to fraud are ignored.  

It's a damn mess.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:04:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strider47] [#50]
View Quote

I agree. As much as we try to return to normal, it’s not going to happen. And I’m not talking about Coronavirus. Few will openly admit it, but everyone has chosen a side. The civility bubble has burst and sadly, urban blacks and their manipulators are going to get the short end of the stick - even if it’s simply the producers going Galt.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top