BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Saddler:

Zero coverage in the UK media as yet (at least nationally on TV channels - a couple of "Breaking" pieces on some of the newspaper websites)

One comment I read said that the rally ended at 4pm, the incident was around 7.30pm?
MAY be that it is a random knife attack - that part of the UK seems to have a high percentage of the overspill crowd from the London area

From the poor video I have seen, looked a lot like random groups sitting on the grass chatting were targeted - but difficult to tell
If the po-po state race/description of attacker unknown - it means it'll be a non-white non-Christian male "lone wolf" attacker = maybe we could see a change from a war cry of Aloha Snackbar to I Can't Bweeeve

As an aside.
TV coverage of the UK BLM meetings seemed to focus on interviews with the black attendees....none of the ones I heard speak had a UK/commonwealth accent
View Quote

Go figure.

Amazing how these events are being blacked out by in large my the globalist media hacks.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
The lack of direction from city leaders across the board has to be one of the biggest failures in leadership in the history of this nation. I'd add the governor of Washington to that as well. Mr. "First I've heard of it."
View Quote

Terrible precedent.  Not unexpected.  Police need to find a new profession. I wouldn’t serve an ungrateful community
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Bitmap:

]
The question is:  What is it a doctor of?  I could believe it has a PhD in "Feminist-Lesbian-Moslem Studies" or something of that sort.  Spelling and logic are both optional for that kind of degree.
View Quote

I think its a bot account after checking out twitter. Started acct. on may 23rd or close to it. It is all anti Trump and fascist crap...
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TAP:

A whole lot of discussions have been happening about civil support operations in November- and none of the realistic scenarios that are envisioned at this point are peaceful.  None.

The violent left has seen that they will be largely protected by leftist administrations at the state, city, and local levels- protected from both the legal consequences of their actions and from actions of their adversaries.

The right has seen that even a peaceful counter-protest will be shut-the-hell-down by those same governments, even when within sight of actual violence and destruction being conducted by the "approved left".  Richmond went so far as to arrest a man who was cleaning graffiti off the monuments- but never made one single arrest, detention, or even intervention on the actual graffiti and destruction of those same monuments.  Think about that!

With those experiences under our belts, what does November look like?  Trump wins, and the left loses their damn minds (poor choice of word, since there aren't many "minds" involved...).  Trump loses through voter fraud, and the left goes even more violent and "you all need to get to the back of the bus" than they already were- and any legal recourses to fraud are ignored.  

It's a damn mess.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TAP:
Originally Posted By osprey21:
The bloodiest day in American history is yet to come.

A whole lot of discussions have been happening about civil support operations in November- and none of the realistic scenarios that are envisioned at this point are peaceful.  None.

The violent left has seen that they will be largely protected by leftist administrations at the state, city, and local levels- protected from both the legal consequences of their actions and from actions of their adversaries.

The right has seen that even a peaceful counter-protest will be shut-the-hell-down by those same governments, even when within sight of actual violence and destruction being conducted by the "approved left".  Richmond went so far as to arrest a man who was cleaning graffiti off the monuments- but never made one single arrest, detention, or even intervention on the actual graffiti and destruction of those same monuments.  Think about that!

With those experiences under our belts, what does November look like?  Trump wins, and the left loses their damn minds (poor choice of word, since there aren't many "minds" involved...).  Trump loses through voter fraud, and the left goes even more violent and "you all need to get to the back of the bus" than they already were- and any legal recourses to fraud are ignored.  

It's a damn mess.

I hate to sound like a doomer, but your summary is accurate in the sense that it agrees with mine to a T.

I do not see any sort of happy ending for anyone. Pandora's Box is not getting closed.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jwalk138:
Maybe there's a serial killer roaming around the summer of love.

View Quote

Or maybe CHAZ security came up with their own system to replace the courts and prisons. (What happened to the people that didn't get with the program?  CHOP!)
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Go figure.

Amazing how these events are being blacked out by in large my the globalist media hacks.
View All Quotes

Go figure.

...from the METRO (newspaper)
At 9.40pm Thames Valley Police said a man had been arrested at the scene and now remains in custody.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/20/police-air-ambulance-called-multiple-stabbings-reading-park-12880591/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

THAT level of detail....something something missing pieces
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:26:41 PM EDT
[#7]
POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AHMED CHOUDARY - AGED 27 - BELIEVED TO STILL BE ARMED

I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked to hear that name
View Quote

I swear I’ve heard that name before in a similar event.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:28:31 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Wow! The press really, really hates to mention certain details about certain people, don't they? It's amazing, and I for one, am shocked. <--My shocked face.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#9]
There is no way at this point anyone is going to let facts get in the way of their need to destroy. They can always say "Well that is what you think about X, but history lies."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Well, both he & his wife owned slaves. Doesn't matter they were inherited or set them free. They were, after all, wypipo.
There is no way at this point anyone is going to let facts get in the way of their need to destroy. They can always say "Well that is what you think about X, but history lies."

The most important crime they committed was being white.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

When whites are victims of violent attacks or murders, and the authorities don't release details about the suspect/s......it's an understood you it's not another white person.

This was the case when I realized that the media would no longer cover black on white crime in America.....and to this day the media blacks out black on white crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TAP:Like it or not, at the time of D-Day Stalin was a leader of one of the Allies- which is why he is there (with others) in Bedford.
View Quote

We wouldn't have been landing in Normandy without Hitler either, maybe they should put his bust there also? No, only communist mass-murderers get statues in Amerika.

If they wanted to acknowledge the role of the Soviets, they could have added a statue of random Soviet soldier guy. That's who was fighting/dying to keep the pressure on the krauts in the East, making Normandy possible. Stalin was just the sadistic **** in the rear with the gear moving shit around on big maps. Stalin probably spend most of the way annoyed that Hitler was getting in the way of his ability to kill more Russians.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Awesome, NOT angry black man Trump supporter. We have more friends than we sometimes realize.  Share this.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Patton was right the whole goddamn time about Stalin, and Russia.  Even then patriots knew how big of a piece of shit murderer he was.

It's way past time to remove that motherfucker from American soil.   It would be an easy job as well.   Just takes a few patriots.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JamesP81:

With all due respect, Seattle has not been part of the United States for a while.
View Quote

Maybe Trump should call their bluff. Announce that chaz/chop IS a separate country from the United States, effectively renouncing the citizenship of everyone in it. Also removing the ability of Seattle / King county governments from taking tax $ from these people. Then build a wall around it and let it burn completely to the ground--a shining example of the complete failure of leftist ideology. These tools can only do what they do by leeching off American greatness. Time to make it a different country...one that has zero trade agreements with the United States. Then establish an embargo. The problem will resolve itself, and be highly educational for the remaining American citizens.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:15:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#15]
Awesome, NOT angry black man Trump supporter. We have more friends than we sometimes realize.  Share this.
View Quote

From the Twitter thread:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:28:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Overkill777:

I'm so furious about this.

I'm pissed about the Confederate statues but George Washington is my hero.
View Quote
They crossed a line when they took down the Thomas Jefferson statue.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By waterglass:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCR-sJk-7g0

Man bun gets what he fucking deserves.
View Quote

So basically a vigilante mob detains an individual, accuses him of a crime, conducts a search and seizure of his personal effects, does not provide him counsel, declares him guilty without trial, and performs summary judgment and sentencing of a physical beating.
Man it sure is good that they don't have to worry about police brutality or oppression in there.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:33:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#18]
View Quote

I'm telling you guys, Trump is gonna 'shock the world' with how many votes he gets from black Americans, and it scares the shit out of the plantation owning democrat party AND the communist-narrative-pushing media. It's one reason they get more and more shrill with every passing day. They KNOW they are losing hearts and minds and their market.

Trump really is playing 4D chess by NOT sending the national guard in to crush riots. Yes, it sacrifices the victims, and that's a horrible injustice...but it's opening the eyes of millions of people (that weren't paying attention before) and all they see is a failed democrat leadership (mayors, governors, police chiefs etc.), insidious liberal backers (Soros etc.) funding destruction and violence on our streets, the media lying on a ridiculous never-before-seen scale, and the hypocrisy across the board--it's laughable. Unless something dramatically changes the race, Trump will dominate in November. The only 'play' the democrats have is more of the same...and with every riot they lose voters. It's a political death spiral. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump won 40 states.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#19]
THE ANTIFA-BLACK LIVES MATTER MOB AIN’T BURNING TULSA: Oklahoma Officials Send in MASSIVE NATIONAL GUARD PRESENCE to Deter Leftist Lawbreakers

The Oklahoma National Guard started arriving in Tulsa last night, nearly 24 hours before President Trump’s rally tonight.

This is how you protect a city from the violent leftist mob.

The National Guard marched into Tulsa, Oklahoma this morning.

They were sent in to keep the peace during President Trump’s rally today and tonight.

The Trump supporters cheered them as they marched into Tulsa.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/antifa-black-lives-matter-mob-aint-burning-tulsa-oklahoma-officials-send-massive-national-guard-presence-deter-leftist-lawbreakers/
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Phew....the knife attack in the UK in a park in Reading was nothing to do with BLM

Just THREE DEAD and TWO CRITICAL as a result of a terrorist.

Import the 3rd World.....
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By togadelic:
THE ANTIFA-BLACK LIVES MATTER MOB AIN’T BURNING TULSA: Oklahoma Officials Send in MASSIVE NATIONAL GUARD PRESENCE to Deter Leftist Lawbreakers

The Oklahoma National Guard started arriving in Tulsa last night, nearly 24 hours before President Trump’s rally tonight.

This is how you protect a city from the violent leftist mob.

The National Guard marched into Tulsa, Oklahoma this morning.

They were sent in to keep the peace during President Trump’s rally today and tonight.

The Trump supporters cheered them as they marched into Tulsa.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/antifa-black-lives-matter-mob-aint-burning-tulsa-oklahoma-officials-send-massive-national-guard-presence-deter-leftist-lawbreakers/
View Quote

And as they marched past the Trump fans they were cheered and celebrated.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TripleC:
If you rewind Reggs stream you can hear the bullets wiz by. Girl was hit in the leg right next to him. he was just a few feet away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3t1FL_r-3U
View Quote
Thats awesome. We need them to do more of that to each other.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By WILSON:

The silent majority on the right should look much, MUCH more angry.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#26]

most excellent.  shared.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Another incident in UK....place looks like a shithole

View Quote

When I went to school in London I stayed not far from there.
It was vibrant, I would say. Not a completely horrible area, though. I never had a problem there.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Assuming Andy's tweet is accurate, is this hospital in the zone? If not, does Seattle have open carry? This would seem to be the perfect opportunity to arrest the commies if they do not and the hospital isn't in their kingdom.
View All Quotes
Both  
Assuming Andy's tweet is accurate, is this hospital in the zone? If not, does Seattle have open carry? This would seem to be the perfect opportunity to arrest the commies if they do not and the hospital isn't in their kingdom.

Harborview is on First Hill, which is the next neighbourhood south of Capitol Hill. It's also a big-ass hospital that serves as a major level 1 trauma center for WA/ID/MT/AK.

WA has state-wide open carry (limited exceptions (bars/jails/courts/schools/etc) and preemption of county/city laws.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm pretty sure someone is trying to dox me as I type this.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:36:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Both  
View Quote

Once again... mixed feelings...
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Both  

And I dont know of any hospital that would allow OC, especially for blue cities.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#32]
So FNC is reporting that the woman wanted for arson of the Wendy's where Brooks was shot, Natalie White, was Brooks' side-piece, and they played the portion of the body-cam footage where he mentions her by name.

Young father and family-man!  

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:49:35 PM EDT
[#33]

When whites are victims of violent attacks or murders, and the authorities don't release details about the suspect/s......it's an understood you it's not another white person.

This was the case when I realized that the media would no longer cover black on white crime in America.....and to this day the media blacks out black on white crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
View Quote

Johnny Carson meme
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Terrible precedent.  Not unexpected.  Police need to find a new profession. I wouldn’t serve an ungrateful community
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
The lack of direction from city leaders across the board has to be one of the biggest failures in leadership in the history of this nation. I'd add the governor of Washington to that as well. Mr. "First I've heard of it."

I am thinking that depolicing would be the way to go.  Still get the paycheck, the dental plan and the retirement, but don't have to deal with the public, except for writing reports and taking statements.  I guess it would get depressing to hear the victims and their families give statements and know that nothing would be done to investigate them, but if you don't want police then you don't get police.  I think of it as giving the people what they want good and hard.  I guess it is a passive-aggressive response but in this situation there aren't many alternatives.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

I'm telling you guys, Trump is gonna 'shock the world' with how many votes he gets from black Americans, and it scares the shit out of the plantation owning democrat party AND the communist-narrative-pushing media. It's one reason they get more and more shrill with every passing day. They KNOW they are losing hearts and minds and their market.

Trump really is playing 4D chess by NOT sending the national guard in to crush riots. Yes, it sacrifices the victims, and that's a horrible injustice...but it's opening the eyes of millions of people (that weren't paying attention before) and all they see is a failed democrat leadership (mayors, governors, police chiefs etc.), insidious liberal backers (Soros etc.) funding destruction and violence on our streets, the media lying on a ridiculous never-before-seen scale, and the hypocrisy across the board--it's laughable. Unless something dramatically changes the race, Trump will dominate in November. The only 'play' the democrats have is more of the same...and with every riot they lose voters. It's a political death spiral. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump won 40 states.
View Quote

This guy ain’t winning I can tell you that.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/19/zogby-analytics-poll-55-of-voters-believe-joe-biden-in-early-stages-of-dementia-including-32-of-democrats-71-of-union-workers/

But muh bad feeling
But muh pandemic response
But muh tear gas

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Watch this vid of NG arriving in Tulsa, after all the negatives it’s refreshing to see some goodness still remains.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
I'm pretty sure someone is trying to dox me as I type this.
View Quote

I assumed that was already in progress due to your activity on your local film worker’s forum.

Stay safe.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:08:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#38]
Originally Posted By GMZ:

This guy ain’t winning I can tell you that.
View Quote

You see the ten second Biden as that's all over YouTube? Dude can't get thru a ten second ad with infinite takes without flubbling his lines.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By digitalebola:
Originally Posted By WILSON:

The silent majority on the right should look much, MUCH more angry.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/104360/A358A306-5F97-4843-8575-C9375108D273_jpe-1469773.JPG

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:12:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#40]
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:

I assumed that was already in progress due to your activity on your local film worker's forum.

Stay safe.
View Quote

I meant as in "literally" right now.  

I'm using my spare hand that's not reloading to troll a white suburban 50'something liberal East Coast white woman I went to HS with and her friends that think they're down with BLM but can't state one principle of BLM or anything that they support.  It's actually quite boring and obviously a waste of my talent -- but wtf -- it was there so I pushed on it -  So while I'm harpooning these two -- some dude steps into the thread and starts talking about how he's trying to figure out who I am, presumably so he can play fuck fuck games.

Clearly he went to my web site to check me out.   I was thinking about sending him a message reading "Thanks for visiting my web site today.  I always like to share the IP addresses of visitors to my web site with all my other friends.  Hope you won't mind"

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

You see the ten second Biden as that's all over YouTube? Dude can't get thru a ten second ad with infinite takes without flubbling his lines.
View Quote

With Trump doing the stadium circuit, Biden isn't going to be able to weasel out the debates either...
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

I meant as in "literally" right now.  
View Quote

If it happens, we'll return the favor.....it's the only polite way to respond.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:20:08 PM EDT
[#44]

If it happens, we'll return the favor.....it's the only polite way to respond.

View Quote

lol, and see my edit above.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

He will win a whopping 10% instead of 3%.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:33:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: viralinsurgency] [#46]

Reconquista anyone?

Here is the accompanying picture  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:37:30 PM EDT
[#47]
The one they raised in commiestan here was back and deep red.  There might not be an official one though.

(What is the flag of Christmas? Or Thanksgiving? What kind of Sheldon decided a holiday unrelated to you know, a country forming and a flag...needs a flag?)
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:39:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#48]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

Reconquista anyone?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/0EA5C046-0662-4A64-A649-41D47DDEAA59_jpe-1469908.JPG
View Quote

Get the fuck out, for realz?

Goddamn that's astonishing to say the least.     It's beyond time for patriots to form their own country.   I refuse, REFUSE to live in a goddamn foreign country.

Go to a Walmart anywhere in America, you'll feel like you're south of the border somewhere.

Seriously, that picture makes the all black female West Point photo look like child's play.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

Reconquista anyone?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/0EA5C046-0662-4A64-A649-41D47DDEAA59_jpe-1469908.JPG
View Quote

When did housekeeping start getting rank ?    

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:45:12 PM EDT
[#50]

Maybe Trump should call their bluff. Announce that chaz/chop IS a separate country from the United States, effectively renouncing the citizenship of everyone in it. Also removing the ability of Seattle / King county governments from taking tax $ from these people. Then build a wall around it and let it burn completely to the ground--a shining example of the complete failure of leftist ideology. These tools can only do what they do by leeching off American greatness. Time to make it a different country...one that has zero trade agreements with the United States. Then establish an embargo. The problem will resolve itself, and be highly educational for the remaining American citizens.
View Quote

Someone posted earlier about Trump declaring Seattle in a state of insurrection, which according to the poster would nullify all votes coming out of the area.  

If that is how it works, I fully support that tactic.  They’re declaring themselves another effing country, so why allow them to vote in ours, for our president, and state and local representation?

Any city that has an “autonomous zone” should be the same.  These democrat run shitholes are allowing the looters, rioters and “protesters” to destroy livelihoods, intimidate residents and shut down free speech with the full support of the mayor, city council, etc.  

Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top