Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Live stream worth watching? Sick and tired of this shit!
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:51:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:

Reconquista anyone?

Here is the accompanying picture  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/0EA5C046-0662-4A64-A649-41D47DDEAA59_jpe-1469908.JPG
View Quote

No way in hell. Those are just kids in the LAPD Cadet Program. I don't think you graduate the academy with rank or motor unit wings. EDIT: Here's an article with the same picture.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:52:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TAP:

A whole lot of discussions have been happening about civil support operations in November- and none of the realistic scenarios that are envisioned at this point are peaceful.  None.

The violent left has seen that they will be largely protected by leftist administrations at the state, city, and local levels- protected from both the legal consequences of their actions and from actions of their adversaries.

The right has seen that even a peaceful counter-protest will be shut-the-hell-down by those same governments, even when within sight of actual violence and destruction being conducted by the "approved left".  Richmond went so far as to arrest a man who was cleaning graffiti off the monuments- but never made one single arrest, detention, or even intervention on the actual graffiti and destruction of those same monuments.  Think about that!

With those experiences under our belts, what does November look like?  Trump wins, and the left loses their damn minds (poor choice of word, since there aren't many "minds" involved...).  Trump loses through voter fraud, and the left goes even more violent and "you all need to get to the back of the bus" than they already were- and any legal recourses to fraud are ignored.  

It's a damn mess.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TAP:
Originally Posted By osprey21:
The bloodiest day in American history is yet to come.

A whole lot of discussions have been happening about civil support operations in November- and none of the realistic scenarios that are envisioned at this point are peaceful.  None.

The violent left has seen that they will be largely protected by leftist administrations at the state, city, and local levels- protected from both the legal consequences of their actions and from actions of their adversaries.

The right has seen that even a peaceful counter-protest will be shut-the-hell-down by those same governments, even when within sight of actual violence and destruction being conducted by the "approved left".  Richmond went so far as to arrest a man who was cleaning graffiti off the monuments- but never made one single arrest, detention, or even intervention on the actual graffiti and destruction of those same monuments.  Think about that!

With those experiences under our belts, what does November look like?  Trump wins, and the left loses their damn minds (poor choice of word, since there aren't many "minds" involved...).  Trump loses through voter fraud, and the left goes even more violent and "you all need to get to the back of the bus" than they already were- and any legal recourses to fraud are ignored.  

It's a damn mess.

With all the police getting the blue flu or just walking out, who is providing security for the local officials behind/allowing all of these seditious activities? Inquiring minds want to know...
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Fucking retards.  They research USCT...  general grant permitted blacks to serve under arms in uniform in the union army.  Fucking retards.
View Quote
There was a mini-series documentary about him that had a bunch of that in it recently, a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah, fucking retards.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

No way in hell. Those are just kids in the LAPD Cadet Program. I don't think you graduate the academy with rank or motor unit wings. EDIT: Here's an article with the same picture.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Reconquista anyone?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/491499/0EA5C046-0662-4A64-A649-41D47DDEAA59_jpe-1469908.JPG

I was going to say, not one of them looks over 16.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:03:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#8]
Black Trump Supporter: Defunding Police Is ‘A Death Wish'

Rally attendees the MSM doesn't want you to see

Beautiful young family
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:25:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jestice75:

He will win a whopping 10% instead of 3%.
View Quote

link to twater
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Fun Multifeed with CHOP and trump rally protestors.

Trump Rally Protestors Multi Camera Views CHOP|Atlanta|Seattle|Iowa|+
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Epic Wheelie Fail: Anti-Trump Agitators Humiliated After Falling Off ATV
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Trump needs to turn the 'cancel culture' dogs loose on the democrat party. Keep talking about them founding the KKK, Planned Parenthood, supporting segregation etc etc. It's a true history that sane people largely shouldn't blame current democrats for...but if insane kooks are going to run around tearing things down, might as well put them to good use.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:35:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:

And I dont know of any hospital that would allow OC, especially for blue cities.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Both  
Assuming Andy's tweet is accurate, is this hospital in the zone? If not, does Seattle have open carry? This would seem to be the perfect opportunity to arrest the commies if they do not and the hospital isn't in their kingdom.

And I dont know of any hospital that would allow OC, especially for blue cities.

Well, the Hospital might not have wanted to get dismantled by BLM/ Antifa. Intimidation goes a long way towards making exceptions.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Reconquista anyone?

View Quote

Yikes
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:46:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VooDoo3dfx] [#16]

Reconquista anyone?

View Quote

They are in trouble.

Edit: Ah. Cadet program.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:48:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bullofspadez] [#17]
Tusla is heating up!

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:51:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Yikes
View Quote

LOL

Show me where the brown man touched you?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:58:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Tulsa getting spicy....big fucking powder keg going on.

MAGA dude in truck just pepper sprayed a bunch of faggots.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:59:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By bullofspadez:
Tusla is heating up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpj6nWZ4XEg
View Quote

Dude in that truck had balls driving through that crowd!
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:01:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#21]

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#22]
If you want to see America's ugliest people, especially bitches just watch these streams.

Tulsa is the biggest powder keg I've seen since this all began...including the huge one in NM.

Shit could go down tonight there!
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Tulsa getting spicy....big fucking powder keg going on.

MAGA dude in truck just pepper sprayed a bunch of faggots.
View Quote

People need to spray those little pocket sprays once before relying on them...

That was pissing into the wind.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:10:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:11:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#26]
Originally Posted By bullofspadez:
Tusla is heating up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpj6nWZ4XEg
View Quote

LOL! "Black lives matter!" "Shut up, Jesus loves you!" "NO GMOs!" What a cluster fuck. A bunch of fat white chicks with cottage cheese thighs and soi bois that look like sticks walking around parroting black lives matter. What a fucking embarrasment.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:13:13 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Mayor Khans inner city YOOT programme
Good to see Londoners enjoying their journey on the Underground
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:13:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Police Explorer Program, not the actual Police Academy.... and who gives a shit.

Miami PD is mostly Hispanic and guess what. They're kicking ass and taking names with ANTIFA.
View All Quotes

Reconquista anyone?

Police Explorer Program, not the actual Police Academy.... and who gives a shit.

Miami PD is mostly Hispanic and guess what. They're kicking ass and taking names with ANTIFA.

That's the point.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:24:54 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

That whole rally was glorious. He took all the dumb shit MSM said about him at the West Point graduation and shoved it right back down their throats.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:25:28 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#33]
JacobSnakeUp ... little fucking different with cops that mean business huh ?!  

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Trmpu supporters getting surrounded

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:32:06 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

I do, because I care about diversity!  Don't you care about diversity?   Can you imagine if that was all white males....somebody would give a shit somewhere.

Tell me how that is the kind of diversity we should be striving for as a nation, unless we're a nation of Hispanics.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:42:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:05:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By azerious58:
Trmpu supporters getting surrounded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLXe1HkK6S0
View Quote

Who were the three patch bikers carrying ARs?  Never could make  out the club name.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:13:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#41]
They're representative of the demographics of their community. OMG, LA has a lot of Hispanics!!!!!! Your bitching is ridiculous. You'd have the same issues if you saw the majority of Atlanta PD. Which guess what.... it is 58% Black. I don't give a fuck if the cop backing me up is White, Black Asian, Jewish, Hispanic,or fucking Purple with Stripes and Polka Dots.

And guess what... most of them are White Males since Hispanics are an ethnicity, not a race.

Again, City of Miami PD is predominantly Hispanic and Black. Guess who's kicking the ass out of Leftists in Miami.... it isn't White Anglos for thr most part. They're the omes coming down and causing a ruckus. It is first Generation Born American Hispanics, Immigrant Hispanics, and Black Americans that are keeping law and order. Their Mayor is a first Generation born Cuban American and he's fully supporting his officers for doing their jobs and enforcing the laws and keeping order.
View Quote

I knew better than to engage you.   99% of GD does as well.  

FYI....Miami is a liberal shithole, not some stronghold for patriots and conservatives.   It's first language is Spanish, it's a foreign country as far as I'm concerned.

Keep winning hearts and minds on here though, the last few weeks you've really stepped up your game.

MS-13 is a white gang
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump sounded weak, couldn't even call out BLM or address the protester BS
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:15:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Well Tulsa sure turned into a shit show. Is Tulsa like Austin?
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

I grew up in Miami and the cops that were sons of Cuban immigrants were the best cops I ever met. My high school had a strong alumni relationship so I met a lot of them around campus for events during that time. The Pinecrest cops where I lived were a different story. Just trying to nickel and dime people.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:17:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

When did housekeeping start getting rank ?    

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

Reconquista anyone?

When did housekeeping start getting rank ?    

They are Cadet graduates. Kinda like Explorer  Scouts. Not sworn officers.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Who were the three patch bikers carrying ARs?  Never could make  out the club name.
View Quote

Was one of them Dave, he don't give a fuck
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

That’s probably just the Hispanic version of Taqiyya!  
View Quote

Taqueriyya!
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:25:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: COCKEDANDGLOCKED] [#48]

Reconquista anyone?

View Quote
Those are Explorers.  Teenage cadet program designed to keep at risk kids off the streets.  There are also Boy Scout programs associated with them.

Man, some of you are gullible.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#49]
I just moved to Miami from Vegas this past January. I will say this is definitely the Capital of the Americas with Spanish being the dominant language in most of the city. With that being said, a good portion of the PD that I've seen is definitely Hispanic and Black and can confirm in that my interactions with locals most do not identify with the far left and look at these "protests" with disgust. But like many in America.. they choose not to be vocal about it for fear of retaliation. Old school Cubans do not give a fuck though.

Cuban man cleans Russian communist symbol off Ponce de Leon monument in Miami

Counter-Protesters Rally in Downtown Miami as Demonstrations Continue Across South Florida

Miami coalition to hold patriotism rally in Bayfront Park
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 11:27:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#50]
LOL. Watching a tulsa stream and saw mary karen sue taking her kids and puppy for a stroll through a BLM protest.  I just had to meme it  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHy8EF5tqgo
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top