Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I'm waiting to find out is there is a misunderstanding or if its true.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Underhanded way to beget the idealogical purge. A war against We the People is upon us.
I'm waiting to find out is there is a misunderstanding or if its true.

I am only seeing that they are not going after the NG troops that received payments in error. That is good news
in my book.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

I am only seeing that they are not going after the NG troops that received payments in error. That is good news
in my book.
View Quote
That is all I have found also.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Probably old but I laughed...

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'
His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'
A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'
After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'
Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'
Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.
He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.
The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'
The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

thank you I appreciate that

View Quote

Prayers for your family in Germany.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 4:56:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#5]

Deplatforming, banning, and locking are done to gain behavioral compliance. You too may have been nudged by bunch of arrogant, impotent, twitter or facebook soy boy and welfare queen fact checking cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Prayers for your wife RickFinsta, the more I hear first hand reports like this and the other reports posted here, I'm glad I did not get the vaccine, and I dont intend to either at this rate.
View Quote

Appreciated; I'm feeling better and better about my choice to abstain as well.  Both her and I both have statistically higher risk from the mRNA vaccine than from contracting SARS-CoV-2.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View All Quotes

thank you I appreciate that

thank you CeCe

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Humm didn't see this before today.....  Maybe I am slipping....

Nevada Gun Confiscation Bill Passed - AB286 Ghost Gun Ban SIGNED
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:

There was a thread on GD about an Army General who got busted to Lt after he was convicted of molesting his daughter. I guess he was thrown in the brig though.

For sure this shitbird Light Col should be canned.
View Quote

Yeah, but it takes a GCM to do it, and you need a GCM Convening Authority to convene one, AND have enough members who will convict, AND the charge has to be one of the serious ones... the ones where death is a possible sentence.  Remember, it's Biden's Army now, so chances are you'll get at least one member who actually agrees with this shitbag.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:

Yeah, but it takes a GCM to do it, and you need a GCM Convening Authority to convene one, AND have enough members who will convict, AND the charge has to be one of the serious ones... the ones where death is a possible sentence.  Remember, it's Biden's Army now, so chances are you'll get at least one member who actually agrees with this shitbag.
View Quote

Not an officer, but y'all remember the black Sargent's Major of the Air Force that went on that racist screed last summer? It started all those shit storm classes and his white officer counterpart went on Youtube and other platforms totally backing him up. Very similar to this dude.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#15]
https://breaking911.com/ex-adt-technician-sentenced-for-hacking-cameras-to-watch-customers-have-sex/

According to plea papers, Aviles admits that contrary to company policy, he routinely added his personal email address to customers’ “ADT Pulse” accounts, giving himself real-time access to the video feeds from their homes. In some instances, he claimed he needed to add himself temporarily in order to “test” the system; in other instances, he added himself without their knowledge.

Aviles took note of which homes had attractive women, then repeatedly logged into these customers’ accounts in order to view their footage for sexual gratification, he admits. Plea papers indicate he watched numerous videos of naked women and couples engaging in sexual activity inside their homes.

Over a four and a half year period, Aviles secretly accessed roughly 200 customer accounts more than 9,600 times without their consent, he admits.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Where's the picture of Ben's dirty laptop, shitty food, and liquor? I guess it's a little early.

Keep your chin up, @Fantomas. German blood is strong.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Thank you. May sound odd, but it's great they have resources and help available. And an oddly healed rib.
View All Quotes
@Fantomas if I'm not pryin, how's Family in Deutschland? Almighty activity reminded me...

@Socalmopar

thanks for asking

my mom is doing so so. For the past few month she has been in a lot of pain.

Her Doctor ordered a Bone Scan and a MRT and they found a black spot on her 6th rip.

With her history of Cancer I was very worried that it may be Bone Cancer.

As it turns out Unbeknown to her She broke a rip and that black spot was a bad healed break.

That was a huge relive for me.

My Step Dad's health continues to decline. This year he was already in the Hospital twice.

My Mom finally got help and in the morning somebody comes to wash and get him dressed. Every 2 weeks another person comes and helps

her clean etc.

It's a start and I am glad my Mom finally understands that she can not do all this by herself.

Eventually he will have to be placed in a Nursing Home.

My Cousin and his wife continue to been a big help. They do all the Grocery Shopping. He drives her to Doctors appointments.

Very grateful that they do that.

Thank you. May sound odd, but it's great they have resources and help available. And an oddly healed rib.

I missed this the first time...

make that x2
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:32:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#26]
Well I am doing a spring cleaning you might say.  Call me an idiot but I saved a bunch of the coolers and ice packs my meds came in.  Is there a good reason to keep any of it?  I still keep a few ice packs but I still get meds that require ice packs so not like I don't have any at all.  I just don't get nearly as many as I used to.  I thought about going to the local dock and offering free coolers but knowing my luck I would get arrested for something stupid.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Well I am doing a spring cleaning you might say.  Call me an idiot but I saved a bunch of the coolers and ice packs my meds came in.  Is there a good reason to keep any of it?  I still keep a few ice packs but I still get meds that require ice packs so not like I don't have any at all.  I just don't get nearly as many as I used to.  I thought about going to the local dock and offering free coolers but knowing my luck I would get arrested for something stupid.
View Quote

Ask your robotic vacuum. But seriously, I hang on to a couple ice packs and ditch the rest.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Where's the picture of Ben's dirty laptop, shitty food, and liquor? I guess it's a little early.

View Quote

Its friday

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes

Its friday

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/20210611_174829-1975255.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZbJzSUnUFA

Ah, there we go. It's definitely Friday now.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#32]
People who say old cars are roomy lie.

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Ask your robotic vacuum. But seriously, I hang on to a couple ice packs and ditch the rest.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
That's why I don't understand this continued talk about the economic boom that's going to happen once things really open up again. I get there are a few sectors like cruise ships still operating in a very limited capacity, but even here in VA it seems everywhere has been packed for months, traffic jams are back to full strength and the worst on weekends, hotels have seemed plenty full any time I've traveled, etc...
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:29:35 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

@FCSD2162

werde Ich

danke

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:37:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#36]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/20210602_151211-1975402.jpg
View Quote

I’m pretty sure they’re referring to the back seat…

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Should we take a glass half empty or glass half full view of this?

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Get the film and TV writers involved more harder

wE hAvE TO pUsH HarDEr

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:49:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#39]
Originally Posted By RSG:
Should we take a glass half empty or glass half full view of this?

View Quote

I’m not sure I even care lol

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:51:04 PM EDT
[#40]

I.

Want.

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:14:27 PM EDT
[#44]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3peudGUYAQP1ed?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3peuViVEAAm9zb?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Deny and lie that's all the do.

They have no redeeming value.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:16:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Every time I have looked, the CDC's website stated that they were gathering data, but the cases of adverse reactions was rare.  ...and I didn't see any way to read the data (or reports on the data) that they were gathering on those adverse reactions.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:
Originally Posted By XJ:

And if they stop collecting statistics, the problem just goes away

Every time I have looked, the CDC's website stated that they were gathering data, but the cases of adverse reactions was rare.  ...and I didn't see any way to read the data (or reports on the data) that they were gathering on those adverse reactions.

It's been indicated that VAERS is behind, and being manipulated.  That is being said by the really out there, the out there, and so on.  This graphic was pulled from supposedly some who still have full access to it.  No real break down.  I haven't been able to find what I want to look at, as joe six-pack, since deaths were at around 4k, or so.  

Attachment Attached File

Without being able to get into things, sorta hard for folks like me to parse, so to speak.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#46]

@FCSD2162

werde Ich

danke

View Quote

thumbsup.jpg
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:35:16 PM EDT
[#47]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/20210602_151211-1975402.jpg
View Quote

Ben, they were not lying............................................to ME.    LOL

Of course, when you're 5' everything is roomy.

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:45:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Ben, they were not lying............................................to ME.    LOL

Of course, when you're 5' everything is roomy.

View Quote
-The world is built for midgets
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:48:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
Without being able to get into things, sorta hard for folks like me to parse, so to speak.
View Quote

Doesn't seem to hinder the people that are claiming there have only been a few hundred cases, total.
Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top