Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5111
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 2:22:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MitchbSC] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

NC is quirky and seems to have this weird rebound effect of changing gubernatorial parties every 4-8 yrs almost like a pendulum swing, but you are not wrong.

I hope we have a winner in Mark Robinson. I liked Pat McCrory. Many didn't. I have to question if he was a victim of voting machines and election fraud though. I am certain Roy Cooper did not legitimately win the governor's race here this past election. Nobody likes him, even democrats.

Having said that, we could use more people like you and fewer democrat transplants. I spent many years consulting in Raleigh, Charlotte, Durham, Chapel Hill and Wilmington. Things have certainly not gotten better here over the last few years. I'm just glad I don't have to see Rev. Wm Barber every moral Monday anymore. Fuck that asshole.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYapHwaWLRc

My Lt Governor is awesome, funny and I look forward to when he is my actual governor after the next election.

This is worth a listen.

@30calTBLkid

I spent 3 years stuck working in Raleigh.  Through the height of NAACP jeri curl guy fighting busing changes that would make children spend less than 4 hours a day on buses.

"WRAL, write that down and get the quote."  

Sadly though, that's how Raleigh runs NC.

NC is quirky and seems to have this weird rebound effect of changing gubernatorial parties every 4-8 yrs almost like a pendulum swing, but you are not wrong.

I hope we have a winner in Mark Robinson. I liked Pat McCrory. Many didn't. I have to question if he was a victim of voting machines and election fraud though. I am certain Roy Cooper did not legitimately win the governor's race here this past election. Nobody likes him, even democrats.

Having said that, we could use more people like you and fewer democrat transplants. I spent many years consulting in Raleigh, Charlotte, Durham, Chapel Hill and Wilmington. Things have certainly not gotten better here over the last few years. I'm just glad I don't have to see Rev. Wm Barber every moral Monday anymore. Fuck that asshole.

I too hope you have a winner in Mark Robinson.  He's been nothing but on fire since his 2018 Greensboro speech over bullshit gun control.  Senator Tim Scott (R-SC) has a similar life story and needs another voice in the Southeast to strike a greater contrast to set himself apart from the South Carolina legacies of Strom Thurmond, Fritz Hollings, and Lindsey Graham.

I too question the voting machines.  NC, don't be a suburb of Northern VA.  I hope NC locks down vote integrity.  I was watching VA data in Nov.  Trump won VA.  But the fixes in PA, MI, and WI bumped VA's data.  NC's spiked too but not to the same degree.  Well, then there's the whole spiking the football thing that Northern Virginia counties did that I think Wake, Orange, Durham, New Hanover, Mecklenberg, etc. counties in NC will do in the next presidential election farce if left unchecked.

eta:  yeah, eff "Rev" Barber and the "white guilt" paid opposition (like from "big time wresting") endemic to the Raleigh area.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#2]

My Lt Governor is awesome, funny and I look forward to when he is my actual governor after the next election.

This is worth a listen.

@30calTBLkid
View Quote

Great speech.  I wonder how long it is before it is take down due to "extremism"...
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I don't think the goal is camps for now. Right now its getting conservatives to self-destruct and eat their own.
View Quote

Conservatives have done that since before Goldwater.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Get fucked!
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:17:22 AM EDT
[#5]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3zy5ReYu0
View Quote

I've seen other stabilization tests with the Leopard 2 and M1A2, and they wont spill a drop of beer while going over uneven terrain, that T-80 did, and that makes shots over 2km much more difficult while moving.  The facinating thing is the head of the beer isn't even disturbed with Western stabilization systems, and its filled to the rim of the glass. .

Full version here of German demo.

Classix: So stabilisiert der Kampfpanzer Leopard seine Kanone (1986) - Bundeswehr
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:22:10 AM EDT
[#6]

This is worth a listen.

@30calTBLkid
View Quote

Really does help to see people like this that see what is happening, and can have a chance to do something about it on a larger scale.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Yeah, some of them were quite proud of their lottery and freebie ideas.  They just can't imagine that anyone would be so against the idea of getting the vaccine, that they wouldn't get it in exchange for some free candy.
View All Quotes

Yeah, some of them were quite proud of their lottery and freebie ideas.  They just can't imagine that anyone would be so against the idea of getting the vaccine, that they wouldn't get it in exchange for some free candy.

I heard that the state of Arkansas was so desperate to get the numbers up that they're offering a free hunting or fishing license for getting the shot. LOL
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Good morning!

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:08:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
View Quote
I so want to believe this is not a Photoshop.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#10]
New Kurt Schlichter opinion piece is out.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/07/08/who-the-hell-is-in-charge-n2592134

Who the Hell Is in Charge?
View Quote

Last week President * went out for ice cream again, and the media was on it, quizzing him on what flavor he selected, the kind of cone, whether it was yummy. It seemed to be yummy, according to the flashcards that he uses to help him survive these intense journalist grillings. It’s great to know that our alleged president is capable of licking an ice cream cone. Unfortunately, besides watching “Matlock'' reruns, that’s about all this crusty old weirdo can do.

He’s senile, and he’s a mess. That’s not open to debate, because we aren’t allowed to debate it – at least not in the mainstream media. It is the truth which must not be uttered. Everyone sees the emperor has no clothes, mostly because Dr. Jill went out for coffee and Joe forgot to put on his pants again.

So, who is actually in charge?

More at link.

Is anyone?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#11]

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/07/08/who-the-hell-is-in-charge-n2592134

Last week President * went out for ice cream again, and the media was on it, quizzing him on what flavor he selected, the kind of cone, whether it was yummy. It seemed to be yummy, according to the flashcards that he uses to help him survive these intense journalist grillings. It's great to know that our alleged president is capable of licking an ice cream cone. Unfortunately, besides watching "Matlock'' reruns, that's about all this crusty old weirdo can do.

He's senile, and he's a mess. That's not open to debate, because we aren't allowed to debate it  at least not in the mainstream media. It is the truth which must not be uttered. Everyone sees the emperor has no clothes, mostly because Dr. Jill went out for coffee and Joe forgot to put on his pants again.

More at link.

Is anyone?
View All Quotes

Who the Hell Is in Charge?

Last week President * went out for ice cream again, and the media was on it, quizzing him on what flavor he selected, the kind of cone, whether it was yummy. It seemed to be yummy, according to the flashcards that he uses to help him survive these intense journalist grillings. It's great to know that our alleged president is capable of licking an ice cream cone. Unfortunately, besides watching "Matlock'' reruns, that's about all this crusty old weirdo can do.

He's senile, and he's a mess. That's not open to debate, because we aren't allowed to debate it  at least not in the mainstream media. It is the truth which must not be uttered. Everyone sees the emperor has no clothes, mostly because Dr. Jill went out for coffee and Joe forgot to put on his pants again.

More at link.

Is anyone?

Who you ask?

Woke, white, spoiled, rich 20 something Karens.

They know everything about everything, just ask them
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:26:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#12]

This is worth a listen.

@30calTBLkid
View Quote

Mark is great, I hope he runs for governor.  In an honest election I believe he would win.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 11:42:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#16]
Originally Posted By RTX:

I heard that the state of Arkansas was so desperate to get the numbers up that they're offering a free hunting or fishing license for getting the shot. LOL
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:

This is what makes their efforts so pathetic.

They make assumptions about who the group is that is refusing to get vaccinated, how little it would take to get that group to change their mind, and what that group would consider a suitable trinket to convince them to change their mind.

If one of these idiots tried to get me to accept the vaccination by offering me a coupon for a free Craftsman screwdriver set at Lowes, I don't know if I would feel more insulted because they think I am that cheap/easy, amused by how pathetically out of touch with the world they are, or if I would just test their ability to reflect on their assumptions by replying "what? do you expect me to throw out my SnapOn screwdrivers and use these?".
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:34:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#17]

This is what makes their efforts so pathetic.

They make assumptions about who the group is that is refusing to get vaccinated, how little it would take to get that group to change their mind, and what that group would consider a suitable trinket to convince them to change their mind.

If one of these idiots tried to get me to accept the vaccination by offering me a coupon for a free Craftsman screwdriver set at Lowes, I don't know if I would feel more insulted because they think I am that cheap/easy, amused by how pathetically out of touch with the world they are, or if I would just test their ability to reflect on their assumptions by replying "what? do you expect me to throw out my SnapOn screwdrivers and use these?".
View Quote

They project their own character flaws on to others. Just because they are cheap whores with no resolve doesn't mean the rest of us are.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:

Make this 4% be the kapos in the camps when the 90% are rolled in.

https://media.greatawakening.win/post/QNCrK2CP.jpeg

ETA: Grandma was a Holocaust survivor. In modern terms, Twitter and HOA Karens and Kyles got used for what they were best at.  Keeping the little man down.
View Quote

With all the bots on twastika and facefuck I would be shocked if the 4% all actually existed.  

Insert: gottopumpthoserookienumbersup.jpg  
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#20]

"Get off my lawn 3000"

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 3:52:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Interview with Erin Smith

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

They project their own character flaws on to others. Just because they are cheap whores with no resolve doesn't mean the rest of us are.
View Quote
Bingo.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Place bets now. Will a BTR70 work as a ferry?

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#26]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/IMG_5054-2006464.jpg
View Quote

Yes, yes it will.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

It should if the bilge pumps work.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

It depends.  Is the only cargo the SUV on top?  Or are there 10 average arfcommers inside the BTR also?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

It depends.  Is the only cargo the SUV on top?  Or are there 10 average arfcommers inside the BTR also?
View Quote

LMAO

Like 10 would actually fit in there.

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

View Quote
BTR is empty
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

0.87 inches of rear uptravel
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:40:03 PM EDT
[#32]

LMAO

Like 10 would actually fit in there.

View Quote
BTRs are rather roomy
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#36]

Well, it made it part of the way across.  Democrats would probably label that as a success.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:24:52 PM EDT
[#40]

CeCe, that is not in your home. Right?
I will admit I do not read all links or posts.
If that is in your home...
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:41:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#44]
https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/08/5th-circuit-keeps-sanctions-on-democrat-russia-hoax-lawyer-marc-elias/

5th Circuit Keeps Sanctions On Democrat Russia Hoax Lawyer Marc Elias

The 5th Circuit Court said it will keep sanctions against lawyer Marc Elias, known for his role in the Russia hoax, for his 'lack of candor.'
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Interview with Erin Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6rNqgLUEKA
View Quote

Cool

Hope everything is getting better over there.

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#47]
They have no shame

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:27:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#48]

View Quote

My answer...it depends is my guess (did not scroll down as of my first time stamp)

Fully loaded with troops and a shit ton of ammo it might depend on how far you have to travel.

Nothing but a turtle on your back, probably all day

ETA....humm might have done better with weight in the bottom, looked like it had plenty of flotation to hold the weight.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#49]
119 shootings on Chicago expressways so far in 2021 compared to 128 in all of 2020 and 52 in 2019.  
CHICAGO CHAOS: Expressway shootings continue to surge

Used to be a beautiful city.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:02:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnvwguy02] [#50]
Originally Posted By RSG:
They have no shame

View Quote

So stop spending my great, great grandchildren’s tax money!

“That which the government subsidizes the government may regulate.” -SCOTUS

We’re so fucked.

Page / 5111
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top