BCM
User Panel

Page / 5100
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:29:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zach_] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By evo7011:
How is everyone today?

I'm currently at the house recovering from another lame ass foot surgery, and it's snowing outside.

Anyone want my OnlyFans link for foot pics?

View Quote

How bout that. Another foot surgery partner. I have been on my ass for about 5 weeks. Boot is off, and it hurts almost worse than ever. Wanna trade pics?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Hope you recover quickly evo, no foot pics though unless your guns are in the pic per the rules.

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/5821443836_324255c29c_b.jpg
View Quote

I can post sexy foot pics later with a sexy RMR Beretta

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Hope you recover quickly evo, no foot pics though unless your guns are in the pic per the rules.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
How is everyone today?

I'm currently at the house recovering from another lame ass foot surgery, and it's snowing outside.

Anyone want my OnlyFans link for foot pics?

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By zach_:

How bout that. Another foot surgery partner. I have been on my ass for about 5 weeks. Boot is off, and it hurts almost worse than ever. Wanna trade pics?
View Quote

You're speaking my love language, I'll take a pic later!

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:35:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GS_mk2] [#6]
Here’s wishing you a complete and rapid recovery evo.

Edit: you too Zach!
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#7]
This dude put dog feet in his picture.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
This dude put dog feet in his picture.
View Quote

A great take on the “toes in the photo”.  Nice AK too!
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#9]

https://i.imgur.com/xVOqk2f.gif
View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/xVOqk2f.gif

I attached a pic up top this page. It took a few tries.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GS_mk2:

View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Thanks.
View All Quotes

Thanks.

Zach knows how this game is played.  get better faster as well man.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Thanks.

Thanks.

There is a vintage TV channel I discovered during my down time. 60's and 70's classics. TV from my yoot.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

So hot!

What happened with you?

As for me, I had a cyst and a bone spur removed...guess I won't be getting drafted to Vietnam now!
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#14]

I'll try and post more in this thread, apparently, I am couch ridden for at least a week or more.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:
A lot of good posts today RS.
Thank you.

I'll try and post more in this thread, apparently, I am couch ridden for at least a week or more.
Appreciate the warning Evo.

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#15]

So hot!

What happened with you?

As for me, I had a cyst and a bone spur removed...guess I won't be getting drafted to Vietnam now!
View All Quotes

So hot!

What happened with you?

youth.
Sounds very similar to mine. I do not understand the doctor speak on the 2 page description of the surgery. My other foot is not much better. I got a shot into the joint of the other ankle (fun) prior to surgery. I limp, gimp, and hop around now. I am told that no additional damage will happen, and the pain is part of the deal. I am out of hydrocodone (fuck). They will not refill my prescription.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#16]

youth.
Sounds very similar to mine. I do not understand the doctor speak on the 2 page description of the surgery. My other foot is not much better. I got a shot into the joint of the other ankle (fun) prior to surgery. I limp, gimp, and hop around now. I am told that no additional damage will happen, and the pain is part of the deal. I am out of hydrocodone (fuck). They will not refill my prescription.
View Quote

Yea thanks to the drugs addicts, the doctor only gave me 14 pain killers (hydrocodone), which is like a 5 day supply and no refills.

I will not have this surgery again, if it happens again, oh well. Twice in 1 year is enough for me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Yea thanks to the drugs addicts, the doctor only gave me 14 pain killers (hydrocodone), which is like a 5 day supply and no refills.

I will not have this surgery again, if it happens again, oh well. Twice in 1 year is enough for me.
View All Quotes

youth.

The MRI (after xray exposed issue) on my left foot/ankle exposed bad damage that my family doc said had to be addressed with surgery. The right foot/ankle felt close to the same. The xray did not expose similar damage on the right ankle. The shot worked. I have put my right ankle though he'll the last 5 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

I made the mistake of tuning in the news.  I lasted about 5 minutes before I found some dentistry show for background noise while I get ready for work - after listening to the news the sound of the dental drill was somehow calming.  The few minutes of news I watched featured the self described bravery of folks like Amy Klobuchar and Chuck Schumer on that horrific day.   I'm not sure I will ever be able to look myself in the eye again - surely I would have crumbled to the ground in fear on such a day whereas they stood tall and confronted the hordes of deplorables - putting their own safety at risk to ensure that the sanctity of the hallowed halls of congress was preserved.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By JPN:
Well, that should make for some awkward Thanksgiving dinners in the future.

https://www.businessinsider.nl/a-college-student-who-turned-his-dad-into-the-fbi-after-the-capitol-riot-fears-hes-getting-more-radicalized-in-jail/
View Quote
"Let me tell you something boy:  I brought you into this world and if I ever see your face again, I'll take you out of it."
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 8:26:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GS_mk2] [#20]

View Quote

I had quite a run of general anesthesia surgeries for a few years, that shit takes the wind out of your sails.  Do your rehab (joint, lol) and you will be right as rain.  

Edit: I was prescribed oxycodones and hydrocodone (sp?), many times.  The stuff worked great, but I always took as directed, always oral, never sniffed which is retarded, and only took the recommended dose on the prescribed time line.  It made things better pain wise.  I could hardly shit, but no addiction/change in me.  It’s a shame the pill heads have screwed this up for everyone else.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
"Let me tell you something boy:  I brought you into this world and if I ever see your face again, I'll take you out of it."
View All Quotes

https://www.businessinsider.nl/a-college-student-who-turned-his-dad-into-the-fbi-after-the-capitol-riot-fears-hes-getting-more-radicalized-in-jail/

Sounds like the mother and sisters were tearing into him, for dropping that dime.

"I also bear the guilt of pretty much tearing this family apart and it sucks but I can't do much about it," he told ABC News.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 8:27:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zach_] [#22]

I made the mistake of tuning in the news.  I lasted about 5 minutes before I found some dentistry show for background noise while I get ready for work - after listening to the news the sound of the dental drill was somehow calming.  The few minutes of news I watched featured the self described bravery of folks like Amy Klobuchar and Chuck Schumer on that horrific day.   I'm not sure I will ever be able to look myself in the eye again - surely I would have crumbled to the ground in fear on such a day whereas they stood tall and confronted the hordes of deplorables - putting their own safety at risk to ensure that the sanctity of the hallowed halls of congress was preserved.
View Quote

JFC.
I watched this episode of The Twilight Zone today.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 8:33:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mariner82] [#23]

In other words, they exaggerated things to the point that they might as well have just made it up, but they didn't completely make it up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gopher:
"During the arrests at the Capitol attack, police seized enough ammunition to shoot every member of the House and Senate five times."

Wait.  What did I miss?

A security guard was stopped at a security check some ways away from the capital with 500 rounds of ammo in his car.

In other words, they exaggerated things to the point that they might as well have just made it up, but they didn't completely make it up.
And they're using Everytown math.  There are 535 members of the House and Senate.  I don't think you can shoot all of them 5 times with only 500 rounds of ammo.  Maybe if you lined them up nuts to butts and shot 5 at a time with one round like in Schindler's List.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 8:54:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#24]

I had quite a run of general anesthesia surgeries for a few years, that shit takes the wind out of your sails.  Do your rehab (joint, lol) and you will be right as rain.  

Edit: I was prescribed oxycodones and hydrocodone (sp?), many times.  The stuff worked great, but I always took as directed, always oral, never sniffed which is retarded, and only took the recommended dose on the prescribed time line.  It made things better pain wise.  I could hardly shit, but no addiction/change in me.  It’s a shame the pill heads have screwed this up for everyone else.
View Quote

Thanks man!

My main complaint with my foot was wearing shoes. Dress shoes (even a wide fit Allen Edmonds) hurt, and my custom hunting boots hurt pretty bad as well.

I will order some new wide fit shoes soon to workout in, I can't wear the Nike Metcon's anymore because they are too narrow, so I just wear Brooks running shoes.

Overall, it's not too bad, just annoyed that it came back, and I had to have surgery again. No fault of mine or the surgeon.

I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it, I don't feel like taking the wrap and shit off tonight.

This was this afternoon when I came home.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:13:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Monkey feet!
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Monkey feet!
View Quote

you want the link to my "special pictures"

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
Monkey feet!

Umm, how much does it cost?
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

I'm kidding, I don't have an onlyfans account.

However, there seems to be a market for farts in a jar, considering that the one chick in now in the hospital.

That could be good career move for someone.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#29]

However, there seems to be a market for farts in a jar, considering that the one chick in now in the hospital.

View All Quotes

Wait. Are you telling me all I have to do is fart in a jar and dip my balls into old sink water to get some cash?
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:28:49 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

"subscription model"
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By XJ:

"subscription model"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:

"subscription model"

Didn't Israel already announce they were moving to a fourth shot, a few weeks ago?
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Interesting
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

If they are confused about how the cops got in, Tim needs to take another look at how his security is set up.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#38]

If they are confused about how the cops got in, Tim needs to take another look at how his security is set up.
View All Quotes

Was watching live. Pretty crazy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:49:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Thanks man!

My main complaint with my foot was wearing shoes. Dress shoes (even a wide fit Allen Edmonds) hurt, and my custom hunting boots hurt pretty bad as well.

I will order some new wide fit shoes soon to workout in, I can't wear the Nike Metcon's anymore because they are too narrow, so I just wear Brooks running shoes.

Overall, it's not too bad, just annoyed that it came back, and I had to have surgery again. No fault of mine or the surgeon.

I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it, I don't feel like taking the wrap and shit off tonight.

This was this afternoon when I came home.

View Quote

Can't help you with the hunting boots.  But for casual dress shoes try a pair of vivobarefoot Ra II.  Super wide toe box.  They aren't the dressiest shoes and the wide toe box gives them a bit of a clown shoes look but I'm at the point where I value comfort over looks.  

https://www.vivobarefoot.com/us/ra-ii-mens

For sneakers I rock Merrell trail gloves.  Decently wide toe box.  https://www.merrell.com/US/en/trail-glove-6-eco/48686M.html?dwvar_48686M_color=J135379#cgid=men-footwear-sneakers&start=1

If you run - you will need to ease your way into running with zero drop/minimal drop running shoes like the Merrell's I just posted.  You need to learn to land forefoot - no heel striking.  I use to have foot pain and transitioned to minimal/barefoot shoes and sneakers.  They worked for me.  I think "traditional" shoes and sneakers can offer too much support and in doing so weaken the muscles in your feet.  Anyway feel better
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:58:35 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

holy shit

that is Crazy

they are lucky no SWAT Team Showed up

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:08:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Didn't Israel already announce they were moving to a fourth shot, a few weeks ago?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:10:20 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Sounds to me like "no security."  Not even a receptionist.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:13:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
View Quote
I've got to say I'm very disappointed in Ted Cruz.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:47:12 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

You're not alone.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#47]

Can't help you with the hunting boots.  But for casual dress shoes try a pair of vivobarefoot Ra II.  Super wide toe box.  They aren't the dressiest shoes and the wide toe box gives them a bit of a clown shoes look but I'm at the point where I value comfort over looks.  

https://www.vivobarefoot.com/us/ra-ii-mens

For sneakers I rock Merrell trail gloves.  Decently wide toe box.  https://www.merrell.com/US/en/trail-glove-6-eco/48686M.html?dwvar_48686M_color=J135379#cgid=men-footwear-sneakers&start=1

If you run - you will need to ease your way into running with zero drop/minimal drop running shoes like the Merrell's I just posted.  You need to learn to land forefoot - no heel striking.  I use to have foot pain and transitioned to minimal/barefoot shoes and sneakers.  They worked for me.  I think "traditional" shoes and sneakers can offer too much support and in doing so weaken the muscles in your feet.  Anyway feel better
View Quote

Thanks man, I'll look into those later!
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 12:02:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GS_mk2] [#48]
Monkey feet!
View Quote

For real. Creepy ass long toed motherfuckers.

Edit:  heal well.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Sounds like the mother and sisters were tearing into him, for dropping that dime.

"I also bear the guilt of pretty much tearing this family apart and it sucks but I can't do much about it," he told ABC News.
View All Quotes

Well thats what happens when youre an ungrateful shithead
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 12:08:41 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Me too.
Page / 5100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top