Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 457
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

It was my experience when working in Asia, that the Japanese were pretty universally hated by everyone else.
My favorite line was, "The Japanese, they have very small hearts."
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:19:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By sywagon:
At some point Trump did say if RU wouldn't accept his terms sending more and better weapons would be on the table. This was quite a while back.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sywagon:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By Prime:
This morning, Russian "Z-blogs" are filled with worry about so-called "Trump Peace Plan", published in the Wall Street Journal by David J Urban and Mike Pompeo (former Trump advisor and former US Secretary of State, respectively).

The "Peace Plan" consists of several points, including a $500 billion lend-lease for Ukraine, removing limitations on the use of weapons and tighter sanctions for Russia.

Russian "Z-bloggers" were clearly unhappy with this scenario.

Read the article here:
https://wsj.com/articles/a-trump-peace-plan-for-ukraine-russia-foreign-policy-926348cf

I like it.

I'll note that some of these terms are contradictory and only term one has any relevance.
- Immediate cessation of war.
- Substantial defense build-up for Ukraine.
- Non-recognition of Russian annexations.
- Demilitarization of Crimea.

Putin will jump at it as it gives him exactly what he wants - a cease fire in place at our insistence.
If Ukraine can acquire and use any US weapon - BUT CAN'T USE THEM because an immediate cease-fire is demanded - then that's irrelevant.
Putin doesn't care if no one recognizes Russian conquests.  It's a nothing-burger.  Unless Russia is ejected by force, he got what he wants.
What does "demilitarization of Crimea" mean?  How do we enforce that?  What happens when Russia lies/conceals/delays/obfuscates?  What chance in hell is there that Russia will abandon Sevastopol?  This is one of those things that can sound nice but means nothing and will be unenforceable/unenforced.

I read through it and IMO it's all just a bunch of nice-sounding smoke and mirrors designed to camouflage the fact that it's a surrender to exactly what Putin wants - cease fire in place with a bunch of other mushy shit that will never come to mean anything.

I took it to mean that Putin probably would not go for these terms or would break them anyway which would give trump the leverage to simply continue aid to Ukraine.  He could say he tried, but Putin would not go with the negotiations.  Frankly, I think he should just skip to giving the Ukrainian forces weapons in the amounts they need to end this faster.

At some point Trump did say if RU wouldn't accept his terms sending more and better weapons would be on the table. This was quite a while back.

I do remember that as well, that is what has me thinking Trump has some political angle on this that allows him to support Ukraine.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

First of all, that's Kyodo. It is akin to referencing CNN.

Secondly, there is an issue of Chinese who live and work in Japan and mainland Chinese tourists. Chinese tourists, especially 'first timers' (Chinese who are on their first overseas trip) act, and do things like they do in China. They litter, can't use toilets properly, cut into lines, and are rude. These first-timers cause a lot of 'issues', but they are not big, just people complaining.

The Chinese who live and work in Japan settle in well, they learn the language fast and you can't adapt to living in Japan without respecting the culture and rules. Chinese people understand rules, they know that breaking state rules has life-changing consequences, so they adapt very fast. The Chinese who are lucky enough to work or study in Japan, never, ever, want to go home. They adapt so fast because living here gives them freedom they will never get in China.

There are issues, but generally, Chinese people love Japan and willingly adapt. They also work hard and are often the best students (my wife is a professor).

I have clients who tell me they will hire any young Chinese worker who speaks basic Japanese because they know they will probably work their ass off and stay for a long time.

It is a security problem, but Japan is very open to educated and skilled Chinese people immigrating here. The same goes for Russian, up until 2022.
View Quote

Good info.
We’re talking about two different things, in part due to my (mis)interpretation of what you said.  

The survey says that Japanese people have a problem with China (for a lot of very plausible reasons), while your description says they get along fine (with some pretty big caveats) Chinese people.

I would expect those two to be true at the same

Japanese media isn’t my thing, so I don’t know if any this is any better.
Over 90 Pct of Japanese Have Negative Image of China: Survey

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:22:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#4]
Originally Posted By JTF:

>2000km over land. How'd they do it?
https://i.postimg.cc/TY44sZCH/Olenya-airfield.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By doc540:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GTfjxeGXoAAUxIy?format=jpg&name=small

Outstanding

If I was a mission planner, I would have simply asked Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Finland to allow me to fly my drone along their border then just turn in at the end of the trip to Olenya airfield from the West.

Because honestly, I find it a pain in the ass to fly around every Russian SAM site and dive into every valley on the way there over enemy territory.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:26:49 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Launched from a couple hundred miles north to start

There are probably a half dozen guys here who remember better than I do, but I thought they claimed one had a 1,600km range. The Nynja maybe?

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Wow.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Wow.

View All Quotes

Wow.

Big air defense missile going after a drone.  I know I would be lobbing many more of these even without warheads for extra range to make Russian air defense waste missiles.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

Cap just said a few posts up that Chinas help to Russia has only been tepid. So their friendship with Russia must not be limitless.
View Quote

We’ll have to see how well China plays the shell game. It can’t afford to lose trade with the USA in a war over Taiwan and Europe too but from what I can see it’s outsourcing operations to duck scrutiny so it can play dumb and claim it’s not providing aid. If you have parts made in China now made inside Russia or Mongolia etc. it gets harder to sanction and blame China.
It’s also comparative, China’s aid potential - what is has done vs could do if Europe and the USA didn’t care at all.
I’d say China and others are keeping Russia going but how to quantify that?
Any time there’s debate on a matter, my only response is wait, get more info over time and see how things went in retrospect.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Political relationships will be ramped up until we know the outcome of the US election. China needs Japan, and Japan desperately needs China. The issue is Japan follows the directions of America, up until a critical issue like the economy, energy, or food is involved. But overall, Japan does what America tells it to do, sometimes reluctantly, but overall Japan is America's bitch.

Japan wants stable, reliable relations with its 2 neighbors Russia and China. Domestically, Japanese people have no issues with the Chinese, they get along very well. The issue of Taiwan was part of Shinzo Abe's core policy, but that has changed. Kishida is more flexible, partly because the Chinese have said they will never impose sanctions or restrict trade. There are major energy projects between Japan and Russia, and Japan can not afford them to fail, so these are going to cause tensions between Tokyo and Washinton.

The Chinese have become more bold in their public political statements recently, they have taken the gloves off. They do not like the prospects of a Harris administration, they can negotiate with Trump and they did in the past.
View Quote

That’s one take on the subject

I don’t agree

But

We’ll see
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:36:29 AM EDT
[#12]

With 2024, we are now seeing a more regular and larger supply of HE shells to Ukraine. The big spike in June can be attributed to the Czech ammunition initiative. Germany financed the first shells which were delivered to Ukraine — 50,000 in total.

With the Vulcano / SMArt 155 shells, there is sadly not a lot of information public. I know Ukraine received a total of 255 Vulcano shells of different versions and a three-digit number of SMArt 155 shells. But I don't know how many were delivered each time, so I decided to go with “?” instead.

I hope you now have a more in-depth understanding of the situation thanks to the infographic and that you like it. Many thanks to my British friend
@clockworkChris
, who created this graphic for me in no time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Secondly, there is an issue of Chinese who live and work in Japan and mainland Chinese tourists. Chinese tourists, especially 'first timers' (Chinese who are on their first overseas trip) act, and do things like they do in China. They litter, can't use toilets properly, cut into lines, and are rude. These first-timers cause a lot of 'issues', but they are not big, just people complaining.

The Chinese who live and work in Japan settle in well, they learn the language fast and you can't adapt to living in Japan without respecting the culture and rules. Chinese people understand rules, they know that breaking state rules has life-changing consequences, so they adapt very fast. The Chinese who are lucky enough to work or study in Japan, never, ever, want to go home. They adapt so fast because living here gives them freedom they will never get in China.

There are issues, but generally, Chinese people love Japan and willingly adapt. They also work hard and are often the best students (my wife is a professor).

I have clients who tell me they will hire any young Chinese worker who speaks basic Japanese because they know they will probably work their ass off and stay for a long time.

It is a security problem, but Japan is very open to educated and skilled Chinese people immigrating here. The same goes for Russian, up until 2022.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Gota destabilize Belarus
View Quote

Putting Belarus at risk would flip Putin's lid. Unfortunately, there's nothing going on to upset the status quo. There was an election for parliament & local councils in February this year, but two things happened. First, Lukasheno's security services launched raids on families of political prisoners in the weeks leading up to the election and the government acted to suppress or eliminate opposition parties. Second, the political opposition called on the public to boycott the elections. The opposition managed to get access to electronic advertising screens across the country and broadcast opposition leader Tsikhanouskaya telling people not to vote because the government had totally rigged the process (they did). Students, teachers, soldiers, and other government workers were 'encouraged' to participate in early voting.

Lukashenko, who is running for president in next year's election, is more secure than ever, and the parliament is now as reliable for him as Putin's rubber-stamp Duma.

As a side note, I do not understand why dissidents call to boycott elections. First, it guarantees a win for the bad guys, second, you can't show election irregularities if there is no contested election. What you really want is massive public turnout for the opposition and 'official' results going against that. That de-legitimizes the bad guys' win, which is sometimes the best outcome you can get.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

It's possible for both things to be true.

As long as the defense/intelligence/security sector can be kept sanitary, I would favor massive immigration of professional Chinese to Japan. Anything that provides brain drain and related economic impact on China is a good thing. And it would address Japan's demographic problem.

Up until the point that there are so many Chinese in Japan that it becomes a colony of Beijing, but people flee China for reasons.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Very true,  as do I.  I'm just used to looking at things from a tactical perspective rather than a stategic one at times.
View All Quotes

Well I can certainly agree with that.

Good😉

I want to see Russian oil and gas export facilities hit. They exported more oil in the last 7 months than their OPEC agreement allowed.  All wars need money and that spigot needs to be turned off.

Very true,  as do I.  I'm just used to looking at things from a tactical perspective rather than a stategic one at times.

The oil/money/economy is more a logistic perspective than a strategic one.  

A warfighting strategy may determine whether or not you can "win" a war, but logistics determines how long you can afford/support/continue your warfighting strategy.  

Whenever I went on a TDY or deployment while active duty, one of the first stops on my mandatory checklist was with MPF and/or finance.  Gotta get the resources allocated before anything actually moves.  

We can choke Russia's strategy by choking their resources...and like many have said, we need to do it more, deeper, and harder... and yesterday.

What's really holding the West back from seizing Russian ships at sea?  Couldn't we stop Russian oil ships with the same logic we're using to freeze Russian bank accounts??  
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

https://www.politico.eu/article/europes-air-forces-fly-to-japan-to-keep-an-eye-on-russia-and-china/

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:46:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

A second litter rack in the rear with disposable weights, ie. sandbags, that can be dumped when a second casualty needs evac?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Well it has been another successful week and it is finally behind us. Unfortunately there was lots of cool action to watch and participate in, but no videos allowed. Let's just say there's some poor old armor getting wrecked by RPGs, 40mm grenades, and AT4s daily.

Mock battles have been happening. People are getting attacked by drones. Teams are storming positions. Modifications are being made to vehicles for different teams. Vehicles have been getting repaired daily.

I spent today working on an experiment for a medical quad. Basically they asked for a front mounting location, on a quad, for a hard stretcher. They will test it out soon with some weight to see if it holds up, but we had some big guys on here and it feels pretty solid. This is where some of those funds go to when we get donations. Thanks guys!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_20240726-221633_2_png-3277589.JPG

Glad to hear you're still doing okay.

I'd be concerned about that design being very front-heavy when loaded, and likely to tip under hard braking. Counterweight on the rear might be needed.

A second litter rack in the rear with disposable weights, ie. sandbags, that can be dumped when a second casualty needs evac?

Sandbags in a bolted-on compartment that can be opened quickly and easily to dump.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Where are FONOPs? China does it all the time, but we don't do it back to them anymore?

What President doing?

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Wow.
View Quote

There are a lot of posts I'll skip because the links are likely to not amount to much. But when somebody posts a 'wow' that will encourage me to go look.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Where are FONOPs? China does it all the time, but we don't do it back to them anymore?

What President doing?

View Quote

As far as those particular islands it’s been 100% Japan responses but Austin assured Tokyo the USA backs Japan’s claim in the territorial dispute
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Streiff's latest update on the Ukraine Conflict: Putin's War Week 126
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#25]
China is the one casting relations as good but needing Japan to dump the USA to keep relations good from China’s characteristization of what’s happening

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202407/1316659.shtml

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
China is the one casting relations as good but needing Japan to dump the USA to keep relations good from China’s characteristization of what’s happening

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202407/1316659.shtml

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_7254-3278256.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_7255-3278258.jpg
View Quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/07/27/japan-us-joint-command-china/

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:
Streiff's latest update on the Ukraine Conflict: Putin's War Week 126
View Quote

It's a shame that europe depends so much on the msm for news. They have everyone believing Trump is the next hitler, and is going to surrender all of europe starting with Ukraine.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:33:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:

A warfighting strategy may determine whether or not you can "win" a war, but logistics determines how long you can afford/support/continue your warfighting strategy.  

Whenever I went on a TDY or deployment while active duty, one of the first stops on my mandatory checklist was with MPF and/or finance.  Gotta get the resources allocated before anything actually moves.  

We can choke Russia's strategy by choking their resources...and like many have said, we need to do it more, deeper, and harder... and yesterday.

What's really holding the West back from seizing Russian ships at sea?  Couldn't we stop Russian oil ships with the same logic we're using to freeze Russian bank accounts??  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:

Well I can certainly agree with that.

Good😉

I want to see Russian oil and gas export facilities hit. They exported more oil in the last 7 months than their OPEC agreement allowed.  All wars need money and that spigot needs to be turned off.

Ahh, some good points.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#31]

Where is the Black Sea Fleet? There is no ego! This is the fact of the victory of the enemy. This is a fact of defeat."

▶️ State Duma deputy from "United Russia" Evgeny Fedorov positively surprised with his point of view on the situation, recalling how the
occupiers planned to land in Odesa, but instead fled from Zmiiny Island and Kherson.

💬 "The enemy is stronger than us! NATO cannot be defeated!" - summarizes the deputy.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#32]

The Hezbollah drone apparently heading toward offshore gas infrastructure in Israel's territorial waters this morning was shot down by the ship-mounted Iron Dome system, known as C-Dome.

According to the IDF, one of the Navy's Sa'ar 6-class corvettes intercepted the drone at a significant distance from the Karish gas field, and there was no threat to the offshore infrastructure amid the incident.

The IDF is still investigating if the drone was laden with explosives or used by Hezbollah for surveillance.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Lol.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:03:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#36]

Team Biden responded by turning jet fuel and bombs into noise

Correction and Confirmation :

The US carried out an airstrike on “the position that was used to launch rockets at the US base in Syria tonight. But this was not a counter attack.” US officials are clarifying.

The position was only used by paramilitary groups to fire rockets at the base and by the time that the airstrike was happened, it was empty. No casualties from militia side.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:10:08 PM EDT
[#37]

🇺🇦These brave women are The Witches of Bucha, defending their homes from Russian aggression, proving that courage and determination have no gender❤️

During the occupation of Bucha, Russian forces executed almost all men between the ages of 18 and 60 who were unable to evacuate. In total, more than 600 people were killed and tortured in the city, with Russians shooting entire families from the Bucha community. After the liberation of Bucha, many men from the city went to the front, which led to the need to form a female unit of the volunteer territorial defense force.

The Bucha community has created Ukraine’s first all-female mobile anti-aircraft fire groups due to the demographic situation in the city. Currently, the Witches of Bucha are made up of women of different ages, education, professions, and life experiences.

The women take turns on combat duty every three days, which allows them to combine their service with civilian life. Among the Witches there are women who, in addition to patrolling the airspace, manage to raise two or three children and work at their main job.

The Bucha community fully provides with ammunition and weapons, but the fighters do not receive a salary for their shifts and carry out their duties to protect the sky on a voluntary basis.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:16:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lorazepam] [#38]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:25:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Extremely NSFW
https://twitter.com/banderafella/status/1817230841476493432
View Quote

Didn't even get it done.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

How about we give Hungary back to Austria.  Make Austro-Hungary great again!
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#42]
They never get old.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Yea, just like the last agreement.  Orban needs to be dealt with.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:

Correction and Confirmation :

The US carried out an airstrike on “the position that was used to launch rockets at the US base in Syria tonight. But this was not a counter attack.” US officials are clarifying.

The position was only used by paramilitary groups to fire rockets at the base and by the time that the airstrike was happened, it was empty. No casualties from militia side.

What a waste of perfectly good ordnance.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:48:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#45]
40 minutes ago.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#46]
40 minutes ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GTgku80WgAAC_5L?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

The pictures are graphic. This definitely is going to push Israel over the edge. Lebanon is going to look like gaza soon.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:52:17 PM EDT
[#47]

institute for the study of war which is quoted here daily disagrees with what you wrote.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Actually, the majority of the world aren't helping them at all. China and India are getting cheap oil at below market rates. Neither ChinaIsAsshoe nor India will risk US sanctions to materially help Russia in their war effort. Iran is a competitor to Russia in oil exports. Africa is a net drain on the rooskies which is why they have backed away from them and ChinaIsAsshoe is stepping in to replace them. Their economy can't convert to a "wartime" economy because their oil and gas sales aren't cutting it. Further, they are finding out what happens to domestically produced stuff when the foreign nations that supply key components shuts them off. (I will note the irony of that relative to the US and ChinaIsAsshoe.)

Bottom line is they aren't and won't be in a position to replace what they're losing on the battlefield. Either their warfighting capabilities will be reduced to near nothing or their economy will collapse. (Note the news item above about 18% interest rates and the inability to sell their bonds.) It will be interesting to see which happens first (or if they happen simultaneously).

institute for the study of war which is quoted here daily disagrees with what you wrote.

And multiple articles quoted on this page agrees with me.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#48]

Every single country that trades with them. Every single EU country that sends them billions of dollars.  The institute for the study of war which is quoted here daily has very publicly stated how countries have set up manufacturing facilities to make drones etc… in Russia.  Do a little work and you can find it.  Just to help you out check out general jack keane’s interview today.

Also you should read NATO’s statements from the NATO summit where they called out China for helping Russia. Our you could look at the new toothless sanctions the US placed on a few Chinese companies for helping Russia.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:

All what countries, and specifically how are they helping?
NK handing over 5M shells is a deal, sure.  Even if some percentage of them are blowing up Russian guns and crews.  But that’s just their (really China’s) version of keeping Russia just supplied enough to keep them in the war and keep their losses mounting without providing a real advantage.  They could do FAR, FAR more, but they aren’t.

Every single country that trades with them. Every single EU country that sends them billions of dollars.  The institute for the study of war which is quoted here daily has very publicly stated how countries have set up manufacturing facilities to make drones etc… in Russia.  Do a little work and you can find it.  Just to help you out check out general jack keane’s interview today.

Also you should read NATO’s statements from the NATO summit where they called out China for helping Russia. Our you could look at the new toothless sanctions the US placed on a few Chinese companies for helping Russia.

Uh, no. The EU has not set up manufacturing facilities to make drones in Russia. Iran tried but there's no evidence that the Russian plant has produced a single one (probably because the rooskies tried to stiff the Iranians by not paying like they did with India on their so-called "joint" fighter development). ChinaIsAsshoe has been opportunistically selling components to both sides. So, in that sense ChinaIsAsshoe is helping Ukraine more than Russia.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#49]

That's rich coming from the country selling drones and drone components to both sides. Profiteering indeed.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Iskander strike on the Kharkiv Armored Plant(RIP T-64, T-72, T-80), 2024.

It's the 3rd year of this fucking war and they are still making the same mistakes.

Page / 457
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top