Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

The video we have at home…
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By doc540:
Waiting for the first video of a successful F-16 attack.  Historical footage.  Cockpit view.  Buttonhook.  The whole 9 yards.

The video we have at home…

Kind of generic  😞
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Burning down the house.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:16:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Kind of generic  😞
View Quote
the turbofan sound was interesting…
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:18:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
That thing looks awesome. It's interesting how S. Africa always has excellent artillery designs. I also liked the SA Denel 556 and 762 ammo when it was available. I forgot the commercial brand name. Too bad they are turning commie/fascist.
View Quote

PMP - Pretoria Metal Pressings
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:19:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#10]
10 sec video in tweet.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#11]

China-ashole is so full of shit. One day they declare absolute support for national sovereignty then the next they violate it with glee.
View Quote

Their support for absolute national sovereignty, is only in relation to their national sovereignty. Building a greater China one man-made island at a time.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:23:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#13]
30 sec video in tweet
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#14]

The biggest fear I have about Trump is him abandoning UKR. However, I am still voting for him because the demcommunists will finish their destruction of the USA and neither my family or the world will survive it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:34:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By belted_guns:

The biggest fear I have about Trump is him abandoning UKR. However, I am still voting for him because the demcommunists will finish their destruction of the USA and neither my family or the world will survive it.
View Quote

That's been my only complaint about Trump:  his suggestion of a "Land for Peace" deal with Russia.  That would be VERY bad.

Ukraine needs ALL of it's sovereign land returned.

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:38:55 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

(One of) DuckDuckGo's back ends.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#18]

China-ashole is so full of shit. One day they declare absolute support for national sovereignty then the next they violate it with glee.
View All Quotes

Well that is what happens when you have no morals or standards of truth.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#19]

If there is an "accident", it will be the Russians that purposely cause it.

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Any defensive weapons of Ukraine that can hit an orc ballistic missile like the ones hitting hospitals and hotels?
View Quote

The S-300V series is the only one with some chance of hitting a ballistic missile like Iksander-M.  I know Ukraine has a few, and they require specialized missiles for better chances of intercept.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:00:14 AM EDT
[#21]
dope ~1 min video
View Quote

lol, one or two mine clearing charges breaks though 3 Russian Toblerone candy style dragon's teeth, and the Ukrainians use a bridge layer to cross.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:01:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#22]
5,480 drones/day. Wow.
View Quote

Yeah, and by the way that report is incorrect in some ways.  There are multiple European countries and the U.S. actually funding the Ukrainian drone companies to purchase the drones they make for battlefield use.  Some of those countries are very quiet contributors.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#23]
https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-816613
Don't go to Rafah, they said.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By belted_guns:

View Quote

Originally Posted By CMOS:

That's been my only complaint about Trump:  his suggestion of a "Land for Peace" deal with Russia.  That would be VERY bad.

Ukraine needs ALL of it's sovereign land returned.

CMOS
View Quote

I am in the same boat, I wish he would just be more clear to everyone about his willingness to help a nation fighting off the kind of Russian aggression that is willing to break treaties and directly threaten the West.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Oof.  .50 cal is my guess.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#27]
The first video is some ultra precision FPV drone piloting through trees and into cage openings.  Certainly no effective jamming or signal loss from terrain or distance there.  I notice one kill was by carefully laid thermite.

The commentary on the second video is gold, thanks.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

I am in the same boat, I wish he would just be more clear to everyone about his willingness to help a nation fighting off the kind of Russian aggression that is willing to break treaties and directly threaten the West.
View Quote

He is not clear on purpose and that is a problem.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#29]
This is beautiful.

Pavel Durov had around 50 secret visits to Russia between 2015 and 2021.

Following the failure of his cryptocurrency project in the U.S., he got back to Russia - and the Kremlin suddenly decided to stop blocking Telegram, and Durov immediately made a plea to pay off his debts to investors.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:46:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#31]
quick video in this last one.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:54:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By NEXT23:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NEXT23:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Yep, that is my gripe.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:00:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#33]
Reported location is Kursk
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
The first video is some ultra precision FPV drone piloting through trees and into cage openings.  Certainly no effective jamming or signal loss from terrain or distance there.  I notice one kill was by carefully laid thermite.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:

The UA drone operators are showing some pretty mad skills by hitting the arty barrels with the RPG warheads. There have been A LOT more towed pieces on the damaged list the last few weeks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:24:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Different video from yesterday.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Prime:
🙄

❗️The doctrine of Russia's use of nuclear weapons "is currently being clarified," Lavrov said
https://t.me/rian_ru/258865

Lavrov called the discussion of Ukraine's possible use of Storm Shadow missiles for strikes deep into Russia "playing with fire"
https://t.me/rian_ru/258866

We JUST heard this somewhere 🤔
If the West is interested in settling the Ukrainian conflict, then it is necessary to sit down at the negotiating table, Lavrov said
https://t.me/rian_ru/258867

▶️ Lavrov called those who hope that Russia will "bite" at the "Zelensky formula" dreamers.
https://t.me/tass_agency/268738
View Quote

Weird, Russian media says Putin says there is now NO possibility of negotiations.

But hey, I'm willing to sit down at the negotiating table with Russia. C'mon, Segei, Vlad, let's go. Russia gives up all nuclear weapons and agrees to IAEA inspectors anytime anywhere in exchange for a US guarantee than anybody nuking Russia will get nuked by us. Kaliningrad is demilitarized with descendants of former residents given the right to own property and vote. Kurils back to Japan. Ukraine back to Ukraine. Russia will withdraw all military forces to 20 miles from all their western borders, and any unit violating that can be attacked by any western border state without penalty. Sanctions stay in place as long as Putin rules and opposition is restricted by the state and free media is suppressed.

If that is not an acceptable deal, military aid keeps pouring into Ukraine, only we're removing all limits on usage and we're adding one Tomahawk for every single time Russia hits a school, hospital, apartment, shopping center, or dam.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:54:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#43]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV_M8ZVXAAEbEwV?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

There are no assets in Transnistria capable of a strike. If they made a move, Transnistria would cease to be a Russian exclave.

ETA - the targeted cities listed run down the center of Ukraine. Transnistria has no force, nor does Belarus. The only option to pull off such a move (which would really be an epic Leroy Jenkins move) would be a Russian force coming down from Belarus, and satellite would pick that up pretty quick, as well as other sources.

Russia has done a really good job of avoiding situations where they get caught in a cauldron or pincer and have large numbers get cut off & captured. I was hoping to get a big POW take from trapping Russians on the wrong side of Kherson, but it didn't happen. If an attack like this materialized, a cutoff would be more likely than any prior point in the war, IMO.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:55:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

If that is not an acceptable deal, military aid keeps pouring into Ukraine, only we're removing all limits on usage and we're adding one Tomahawk for every single time Russia hits a school, hospital, apartment, shopping center, or dam.
View Quote

Is this true?????

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

There are no assets in Transnistria capable of a strike. If they made a move, Transnistria would cease to be a Russian exclave.
View Quote
I know, but here we are. Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#47]

https://x.com/jmvasquez1974/

https://nitter.poast.org/jmvasquez1974/with_replies

This kind of looks like it is actually him. Started posting again August 16.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Going around on the usual platform…
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Attachment Attached File
Originally Posted By acrocat:

https://x.com/jmvasquez1974/

https://nitter.poast.org/jmvasquez1974/with_replies

This kind of looks like it is actually him. Started posting again August 16.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
fucking clown
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 468
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top