Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Haven't seen you around in a while, glad you're back.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Unfortunately there’s a lot of idiots in power that think like you.

I just don’t see Russia pulling out of Ukraine like we did in Afghanistan. Putins ego won’t let in happen imo. He’d take a match to Russia than backdown
View Quote

Just my opinion and worth what you paid for it.
The Russians aren't going to do squat. They are going to bluster and puff their chests a bunch. They can't handle a country on their own border. Poland would push their shit in if they try to move west.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nobody except Russia wanted a war. Russia could have 100% avoided all this by just letting Ukraine be sovereign and decide its own future.
View Quote

The real question is why do you give a shit what 2 dumpster countries are doing?

The US is crumbling and Americans are interested in Euro bullshit that has zero to do with us.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Vadim Shcherbakov

One of many Russians who actually killed Americans, the above being a SAM unit commander in North Vietnam.

Fuck 'em.
View Quote

No worse than our own government giving the date/time of the B52 raids over Hanoi to reduce civilian casualties with #ZFG about our own airmen getting killed.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

General Patton sure had a way with words...
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The real question is why do you give a shit what 2 dumpster countries are doing?

The US is crumbling and Americans are interested in Euro bullshit that has zero to do with us.
View Quote

I dont. Ukraine can buy or take any gifts of weapons, money or bribes from anyone they fucking please.

I give a shit when Putin can't handle how badly he fucked things up and wants to blame everyone else for his giant blunder. It's the equivalent of a drunk Russian stumbling around in the dark, trespassing on someone else's property, falling in a septic tank and then blaming and threatening everyone else for it.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And Russia is saying it didn’t sink and is being towed

They can’t have it both ways, which is it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if the commie state media has even reported that the Russian navy had their shit push in when the Ukrainians sunk the Moskva

They sort of did? The call for wwiii is the sinking of the Moskva but at the same time, they are calling it an ordinance explosion, an accident...

They are saying it sunk now.  

MOSCOW, April 14. /TASS/. The Moskva missile cruiser sank while being towed amid storm because of hull damage sustained during the detonation of ammunition, Russian Defense Ministry said Thursday.

"During the towing of the Moskva cruiser to the designation port, the ship lost stability due to hull damage, sustained during the detonation of ammunition because of a fire. Amid the heavy storm, the ship sank," the Ministry said.

Edit, cleaned up link.
https://tass.com/russia/1438045
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Author is a Dane living in Sweden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ya don't think Jan Oberg has partaken of the Xi Kool-Aid do ya?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody except Russia wanted a war. Russia could have 100% avoided all this by just letting Ukraine be sovereign and decide its own future.

But, “muh Ghost of Kiev!”[while wearing a Ghost of Kiev T-shirt made in China]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:35:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Naaaa it's still "Special Operation 1"

.... oh so special operation 1.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

He was killed because he spoke the truth. Accident my ass.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Whoda thunk that giving the Ukranians billions of dollars worth of advanced weaponry wouldn't constitute a act of war
View Quote

Name one war where we didn't supply arms to either side.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Written by a Swede. Fucking shocking
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:37:55 PM EDT
[#14]
no picture of olga, no care
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I just want every asshole who wanted a kinetic WW to be the first on the plane to go get their commie scalps they lust over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whoda thunk that giving the Ukranians billions of dollars worth of advanced weaponry wouldn't constitute a act of war

I just want every asshole who wanted a kinetic WW to be the first on the plane to go get their commie scalps they lust over.

Your panicky fear is getting tiresome, even to us.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Proxy war was decided in ‘98, just took awhile to get here. Knew it then so, meh.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Truth.  Patton was in the way in 1945 just like Trump was in the way in 2020.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

With your eyes, put a date on when WWII started.
View Quote

1931 with the Japanese invasion of Manchuria began the war in the east.

1939 invasion of Poland by Germany and Russia began the war in the west.

Pearl Harbor made it officially a world war.

A whole lot of appeasement of other provocations and breaches of treaties happened before most of that though.

All of this is hind sight though, while living through it, most people couldn't conceive what was coming.

Most people, if they'd been told of what was coming, would have laughed it off as the lunatic rantings of a madman.

I won't, but I wish I could, live ling enough to read the histories of this war to gain a better understanding of what we're living through.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#21]
The amount of estrogen in this thread is too damn high.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Most people can't see their own dick but it's there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All sorts of shit can be “declared”. Declaring shit doesn’t make it true, doesn’t make it come to be.

Look at the world with your eyes, do you see wwIII?

I don’t.

Most people can't see their own dick but it's there.

No. My dick is here, not there. I don't know whose dick you're looking at, but it ain't mine.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's the author a Russian sympathizer?

From the article;
NATO has only one answer to every problem: It is somebody else's fault and we need more money and more weapons. After Russia's special military operation in Ukraine, NATO will drastically increase its military spending, although it is already 12 times higher than Russia's.
"Special military operation".
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Has Putin attacked the U.S. yet? If so, that’s the start of WWIII.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Maybe, but once he launches his nukes, if only one gets thru to a major US city, fuck be upon us. More than likely hundreds will. But some of you suicidals out there seem to think the Ukrainses is worth it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Russians cant even handle Ukraine military. Just imagine if they had to deal with the full might of NATO airpower. They would get wrecked hard.
Maybe, but once he launches his nukes, if only one gets thru to a major US city, fuck be upon us. More than likely hundreds will. But some of you suicidals out there seem to think the Ukrainses is worth it

Jokes aside, when is it worth it?

What you are asking of the west, as a whole, is to sit by and wait for the murdering, raping, madman to come to our individual doors then surrender to him without a fight, because he has nukes.

If he's going to launch them, he's going to launch them whether we kick his ass in Ukraine, or kick his ass in Poland when he comes for NATO.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

^ this is just a bot with a limited pool of words to choose from, right?  Right?
View Quote

I'm starting to think so. I have memories of that account engaging in meaningful conversations before but now it's all just buzzword salad.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I care because nothing happens in a vacuum and because I am not an idiot.

Personally I don't care about the border arrangements between Russia and Ukraine. I do care in a sort of generic way about people dying and all, but that happens all over the world so I don't have any particular reason to care more about Ukrainian's being murdered by a neighboring country than about Africans being murdered, or Chinese being murdered, or any other tragedy that happens around the globe.

But if Russia gets to waltz in and take Ukraine while the rest of the world shrugs their shoulders and looks the other way then what is next? Finland used to be part of the Russian Empire, so did most of Poland, and the Baltic States. Maybe Putin wants them back too. And maybe he wants Turkey as well. He might want to take Greece, Romania, Moldavia, an Bulgaria while he's at it... There's no end to the territory Putin would conquer if he could and the only reason for him to stop is by fighting back.

Now, we can let him Putin go and eventually he will attack someone we do care about and we will have to intervene. Or we can send our military over to Ukraine, get involved in that war directly, and risk WWIII. OR we can send enough weapons and economic support to Ukraine that they can fight back against Putin themselves. As of right now we are going with #3 and that's probably the best, and safest option.

Not only that, but there are other countries with ambitions to take territory and if Russia tries and fails then that might convince those other, unnamed countries, not to try as well.

And if the West does nothing then smaller countries will have to start building up their militaries to defend themselves and seeking out other alliances, alliances which ultimately might directly threaten the US.

Oh, and sending arms to a nation involved in a defensive war is not an act of war. Also, all of that bluster about WWIII is just put out to try to intimidate American cowards... Look, I know that American isolationists are not cowards. I get that. But the Russians and Chinese sure don't. When they see an isolationist American they see someone with his trousers down around his ankles, bent over on his knees with his head under a rug and his bare ass up in the air, saying "do anything, just don't kill me!"

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Cant we just tell russia that we will send them supplies to. Just to make it fair. Then send them a bunch of ospreys
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:12:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I guess they forgot what they did for North Vietnam.
View Quote
And North Korea.

Russia has killed far more Americans in acts of open war than America has killed Russians.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Honestly.... would it be so bad if Russia nuked us back to the Iron Age?
View Quote

I guess that's one way to stop the amerikanski globohomo world order, da?  
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Also, somebody needs to remind Putin that the US once committed an "act of war" (apparently) against Germany by shipping all kinds of aid to Russia. Cry me a river.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#35]
funny, I see only Russia getting its shit pushed in.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

And England is still wondering why we bankrupted them by making them pay for every bullet they purchased us in WWII while we gave aid to Russia for free.  England finally paid off it's WWII debt to the US in December 2006.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What you are asking of the west, as a whole, is to sit by and wait for the murdering, raping, madman to come to our individual doors then surrender to him without a fight, because he has nukes.

If he's going to launch them, he's going to launch them whether we kick his ass in Ukraine, or kick his ass in Poland when he comes for NATO.

View Quote

It's time to stop deluding ourselves and face this reality.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Finland is coming to grips with this. Slowly.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Your panicky fear is getting tiresome, even to us.
View Quote

What fear?

I literally couldn’t give a shit about either country and could care equally as little if they both eradicated one another.

Please cite my fear or you’re fake news, homie.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

We have the right to associate, deal and trade with whoever the hell we want.

I get where your going with this but there is no grey area with some things. Should we is a different matter.

If Russia wants to use that as an excuse, fuck ‘em.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
LOL, the Russians are cuming.

Maybe they should finish up in Ukraine first, if they're able.
View Quote

NATO troops aren’t dying. Only Russians and Ukrainians.

The world yawns. Russia may do something out of desperation since they are being backed into a corner but that would be their own fault and they wouldn’t be long for the world.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:38:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Don't invade a country that doesn't want to be a part of your fail third world shit bucket on head inbreeding assholes and there won't be a war.  Why do people always choose to overlook certain facts?  It's like they have an agenda or something....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't invade a country that doesn't want to be a part of your fail third world shit bucket on head inbreeding assholes and there won't be a war.  Why do people always choose to overlook certain facts?  It's like they have an agenda or something....

And you're also overlooking that the US overthrew a puppet government favorable to Russia and installed a puppet government favorable to us, and expanded NATO to the Russian border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGq_Xvzn_3I
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I, for one, would like to see moscow on fire and destroyed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Russians cant even handle Ukraine military. Just imagine if they had to deal with the full might of NATO airpower. They would get wrecked hard.

I, for one, would like to see moscow on fire and destroyed

Hoping the Moskva had nukes on them and Ukraine salvages them lol.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:40:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I'm on my way
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Grabs lawnchair, bottle of bourbon and a cigar

I'm on my way

I prefer scotch but bourbon works in a pinch.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Might as well flatten them then.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If Russia were to use nuclear retaliation, I guess the axe would fall on Kyiv. NATO wouldn't respond to a single 10 Kiloton nuke. Or, that would be the thinking in Moscow.
View Quote

Maybe. But if that happened Ukraine Special Ops would be unleashed inside Russia taking out cities, politicians, car bombs, you name it.’
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Luciferian Communists & Luciferian Globalists working together to bring about their Anti Christ New World Order...

Nothing like WW3 to create a global crisis to exploit...great chaos to bring about new order.

Schawb & Putin blood brothers...blessed by the hand of Rothschild...

imo
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And you're also overlooking that the US overthrew a puppet government favorable to Russia and installed a puppet government favorable to us, and expanded NATO to the Russian border.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well Putin sure showed those other non-NATO countries on his border that they don’t want to …. wait, what was he trying to prove again?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Russia announced that it sank yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:48:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Who gives a single fuck about what the Russians think
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top