BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Fed Gov or Supreme Court does not give me my rights.
View Quote

Right you are.

My rights are God given. The Constitution is only a promise from government that they will not take my inalienable God given rights from me.

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

My rights are inalienable.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I tend to agree with you op
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And that's before the court packing coming down the pike.

Buy whatever you want now, because it's all going to go away soon, and AWBs will be allowed to stand.  The 2A (and frankly the rest of the constitution) are irrelevant at this point.  There is nothing that won't be compromised away in the name of "the greater good".

Republicans won't even try to fight it.  But they will fund raise off of it like they always do.

I won't be bothering to vote anymore either, because there is no way we ever get a fair election again.
View Quote

k
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Its kinda funny at how fucking blind some of you are to whats going on and what will happen in the future. But keep holding water for the left and dont forget your smug tone while you do it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#6]
After today, I don’t care about SCOTUS anymore.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck SCOTUS
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Its kinda funny at how fucking blind some of you are to whats going on and what will happen in the future. But keep holding water for the left and dont forget your smug tone while you do it.
View Quote

I like you for a 2020.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:51:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Agreed.

Today’s ruling is plain as day as to what’s coming for us .

The SC is on the communists side
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#10]
On the plus side... theres a whole lot of space for new statues now.

Not sure that a penguin would be appropriate though people might confuse him with napolean.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Buy whatever you want now, because it's all going to go away soon, and AWBs will be allowed to stand.  The 2A (and frankly the rest of the constitution) are irrelevant at this point.  There is nothing that won't be compromised away in the name of "the greater good".

Republicans won't even try to fight it.  But they will fund raise off of it like they always do.

I won't be bothering to vote anymore either, because there is no way we ever get a fair election again.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 10:00:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Except "standing" is not consistently interpreted and usually is a convenient way to engineer an outcome or evade responsibility.

Take the challenge to PA election laws. Before the election, people challenging didn't have "standing" to challenge because no damage had been done yet. After, they didn't have "standing" because the damage had already been done.

That is the courts engineering an outcome and locking those who object out from a meaningful hearing of their case.

That's exactly what SCOTUS did here.
View Quote

That's how I see it. States nullifying other state's votes by illegally altering election procedures is a no-brainer.

I was wondering earlier in the week if the dirt Obama got on the Justices via illegal wiretapping was still actionable or if Trump's being in office negated what they had found. I guess I know now.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I thought Kavanaugh and ACB were one of us?
View Quote

You can't be serious. They're government. You're little people.

Do their kids go to the same schools as yours? Do they eat at the same restaurants as you? They have more in common with Pelosi and Cumhole-a Harris than they do with any of us.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is what they wanted, to be put into a place were they never have to worry about making good on their promises, where they can promise any and everything to any and everyone, lose, promise to go get them again next time, gifting books, movies, products and cruises galore until the nation is one big Mexiforina slum and then its to run off to Switzerland or Israel to ride out the controlled Demolition of the country that they actively helped enabled and actively protected.

Voting is over, as voting never helped anything but give the Uniparty a false legitimacy.

Democracy is fake when the otherside can breed, bribe, brainwash, and import enough people to make elections a meanlessing action, and then use fraud to shore up any margins.

Fuck this
Fuck the GOP
Fuck the slower suicide march of "muh Conservatism"

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#15]

SCOTUS is a bunch of irrelevant cowards, them that isn't commies.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1874/17F697A0-9962-4E34-8A89-8360E53788CD_jpe-1726711.JPG

Go on, tell us how the dems don't want gun control, and the courts will save us!
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm convinced that the USSC will never rule favorably for the citizen as we know in the future.

I say that based on the track record and the fact that the D's will expand the court.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 11:44:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
the court packing is coming.
View Quote
They don't really need to pack it.  7-2, including all Trump's appointments, voted not to stop the fraud.  Bless you Thomas and Alito.  The others fucked up.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:06:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There's a lot of people on both sides who wanted this resolved peacefully, believe it or not.

But when those who want war reach a certain number, well, there's only one option left on the table, isn't there?

I see it this way. This is just 2016 all over again only this time Hilary and crew didn't leave anything to chance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't recall American revolutionaries waiting with baited breath on decisions to come down from court or crown, either, but I guess I could've missed the memo on that.

There's a lot of people on both sides who wanted this resolved peacefully, believe it or not.

But when those who want war reach a certain number, well, there's only one option left on the table, isn't there?

I see it this way. This is just 2016 all over again only this time Hilary and crew didn't leave anything to chance.

Ultimately they're laying all their cards on tolerance of their actions. Frankly, I'm not sure if that was necessarily a bad call, because you don't see right-minded folks making similar levels of noise over flagrant disregard of the law like their brown minions do over hurt feelz. We just can't do it.

As a group, we're kind of pathetic. Meanwhile, they keep gaining traction.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:07:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh for fuck sakes get a grip!
View Quote

This and they are the guys that were calling everyone defeatists just weeks ago. They took the title and doubled down on it
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I was fairly confident all along that Barrett was compromised. The left didn't put up nearly enough of a fight, other than some tough words. That told me everything.
View Quote

Barbara Lagoa was the better choice.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I was fairly confident all along that Barrett was compromised. The left didn't put up nearly enough of a fight, other than some tough words. That told me everything.
View Quote

It's because they didn't have shit on her and they didn't have the votes to block her confirmation, and they knew it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:11:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What's with the wadded panties in GD?
View Quote

The people who predicted glorious meltdowns haven't been wrong.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:15:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I thought that was a requirement before you could even post in GD?  As a lifer, I prewad mine before even logging in and keep a spare set of the really coarse cheap ones wadded up for emergencies.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:50:01 AM EDT
[#25]
I would like to know who or, what entity threatened them and, their families. Something got to them.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:59:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

According to the states and the USSC, candidates do not have standing, voters do not have standing, State Political Parties do not have standing, now we are told states do not have standing when it comes to violations of Constitution when it comes to election law. Who exactly has standing.  If you think the same scumbags are going to protect the Second or First Amendments you are nuts.
View Quote

You don't have standing. We are all owned by the powers that be and, federal government. You will always be a tax/debt slave. Who now owns the federal government and , most
industries? China. You now belong to them.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:15:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you are trying to correlate their refuting the wacky theories that claim the election was stolen from Trump with how they will rule on 2nd amendment cases please realize that most of Trump’s claims are nuttier than squirrel turds.
View Quote

Sure.  If you csnt trust inner cities with untracable mail in ballots who can you trust.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:21:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
They don't really need to pack it.  7-2, including all Trump's appointments, voted not to stop the fraud.  Bless you Thomas and Alito.  The others fucked up.
View Quote

It was 9-0.  Read what Alito actually said.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:25:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Barbara Lagoa was the better choice.
View Quote

You know she was part of a 3-0 ruling blocking one of the Georgia cases, right?
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:26:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

According to the states and the USSC, candidates do not have standing, voters do not have standing, State Political Parties do not have standing, now we are told states do not have standing when it comes to violations of Constitution when it comes to election law. Who exactly has standing.  If you think the same scumbags are going to protect the Second or First Amendments you are nuts.
View Quote

Only swamp rats.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:29:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m not sure, I think it’s more the female thing and not wanting there to be conflict. She thinks complete societal meltdown is less likely this way, or she may feel that her conformation came in the middle of the election and this is her way of proving she isn’t beholden. Regardless, fuck her, Gorsuvh and Kavanuagh.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:30:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

All Laws are moot at this point..
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:30:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Pretty much, the supreme court is a relic that needs to go away.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 2:11:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Invest in long range rifles, suppressors, and ammo.

You know why.
View Quote

an accurate statement
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top