Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2497
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:30:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
Don’t most people in this thread believe he was suicided?

No way everyone knows. Would have been leaked the same day.
View Quote
The Dr, Kevorkian method?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:31:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
Don't most people in this thread believe he was suicided?

No way everyone knows. Would have been leaked the same day.
View Quote
You think so?  The left wants to protect his legacy in order to secure a libtard replacement and an agenda.  The right knows better than to leak.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:32:31 AM EDT
[#3]
LG shows a glimmer that not all are bad when their chains of bondage are removed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:36:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Klee:

Oh damn........was I right with my theory about an execution a few pages back?    

I was just throwing that out because it was one explanation for "Q" seeming to know the time of death in advance.

What if its true and its a "secret" known by both sides, that sure would explain the lefts going overboard in their actions to seemingly try to make him look like a saint during the funeral...........but I just can not imagine a scenario where that "secret" would not be leaked.
View Quote
The implications of that theory are interesting to say the least.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:37:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought he had his sentence carried out personally.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:39:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Is “put to rest” a term?

If so, could have been genuine slip.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Is “put to rest” a term?

View Quote
Yes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:47:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#8]
Doesn't explain the 24 hours ago part.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 12:53:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 1:01:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 1:07:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 1:16:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By StealthM8:
Better snip of Kasich Freudian slip today on noname

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S53-2LYUefQ
View Quote
Is it wrong that I let that loop for about 5 min and just smiled?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 1:25:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#13]
Originally Posted By pdb27127:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/76938/lolQ1-661933.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/76938/lolQ2-661934.JPG

https://gab.ai/microchip

Somehow, this is even more fantastic than rogue agents of rival spy agencies conducting memewars in chanspace. It was a masterful, artful prank that got away from its creators and took on a life of its own. But it was a prank.

Personally, I always just assumed our ruling class were a bunch of satan worshipping pedophiles anyway, so I'm not sure what the big deal is.
View Quote
Well///////////

who'da  thunk it.

ah I see it is the LARP of a LARP of a LARP, gotta love 4chan.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 1:37:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I get the feeling something BIGGLY is fixing to happen.  I have not had this feeling this strong since this whole thing started last year.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 1:50:06 AM EDT
[#15]
honestly that line of questioning doesn't sound like it points to taking down a cabal within our government or anything Q related. Sounds like a page taken straight from the "can an American citizen by attacked with a drone when he's working alongside the Taliban / ISIS in Afghanistan / Iraq" sort of "fears" from a couple years ago when the left thought drones were going to start randomly dropping bombs on Americans just picking up their morning latte.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 1:57:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By d16man:

The NYT anonymous author if I had to guess... Actively saying they are working against Trump.
View Quote
They are likely going to be easy to identify.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:00:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Lets do this!!!

I’ve been heads down, devoting massive amounts of time following POTUS vs. the swamp (two years) and I would love to be able to breathe a sigh of relief.
View Quote
The sigh is going to be a while coming...

Sadly...
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:01:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:03:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#19]
Originally Posted By Aloxite:

Thank you fudimo1.   That is a pretty significant addition to the topic at hand.  US citizens can be tried under the law of armed conflict instead of criminal law if they were collaborating with the enemy.  That's going to ruffle some feathers.
View Quote
It's the same conclusion many here came to after 'our' analysis, based on a lot of info and one or two EO's earlier this year.

It's DEFINATELY going to upset some folks who don't want this exposure.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:05:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Loki41872:
The best move would be to wait until the Kavanaugh hearing is over and he is seated. Don't stir up shit now. First or second week of October would be ideal.

October Surprise. Would put the Dems on their heels for the rest of October and hopefully the Rs will grow a spine and press the attack. Combine that with forcing Mueller to end the investigation with "No Collusion" just before the election, the Dem base could be dejected enough to stay home. Or too busy rioting.  
View Quote
Agree!

This is NOT the time to stir up shit, unless there is some unseen compelling reason to do it...

Maybe the Opponents will stir up ship to stymie Trump?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:07:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By brass:
https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/ is working for me right now, hasn't stopped that I know of, but I have been AFK for a while, and will be again for a bit.

Looks like an active day.  Things should be more polarized and crazy between now and midterms, and even after, no matter how the mid terms turn out, half will be freaking out.
View Quote
I have a feeling Deep State is going to be freaking out...

No matter WHICH WAY Mid-Terms go...

Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:10:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Oh...now that is interesting. I didn't watch the entire hearing due to work, but that seems like an out of the ordinary and very specific line of questioning.
View Quote
Very much...

Sending a signal to someone?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:17:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Indeed. Certainly a signal that POTUS Trump and team have advanced to a point where the Deep State are beginning their counter offensive in the court of public opinion.
View Quote
We have seen their counter-offensive since Trump announced he was running for Pres...

There are even threads here that would suggest as much...
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:17:55 AM EDT
[#24]
McCain was dead awhile ago...
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:22:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By superA:
Why don't we just press charges against HRC, FBHO and the like? We have evidence against them, shouldn't be too hard to convict them in the right court (. County sheriff?) This is a big enough forum I'm sure we have some very talented people.
View Quote
It's all a matter of timing.

Timing to maximize the effect and the potential for successful prosecution, of any charges.

Also, it might be wise not to stir up shit until the SCOTUS nominee is confirmed.

Trump and Team aren't about to go off half cocked as some might hope they do...

This is an extremely complex matter, and one few incl myself, have sufficient insight into, to second guess Trump.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:23:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Is "put to rest" a term?

View Quote
"Laid to rest" most certainly is
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:26:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By number9XD:
"Sleeper cells" huh? Wasn't there an Anon decode or something a while back of a Comey tweet regarding "sleeper cells"?
View Quote
Sounds familiar.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:28:01 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm afraid "Trusting the plan" has kept people sitting and waiting... "Watching the show", instead of taking action.

The Left is out protesting, attacking, pushing the narrative, while our best and brightest (that is not an insult, the people digging into the Q drops really are some of the best minds I have seen) are sitting at computers waiting for some unknown person to post something that boils down to "just sit and wait".
View Quote
What do you suggest they do???
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:34:10 AM EDT
[#29]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/C7A11573-A5AE-4AEA-A377-BEB1C3E73894-662882.JPG

View Quote
Meh, it was obvious the whole time... I don't understand why some got all worked up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:35:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By xxprince:

Put to death...hmm..that's a very specific statement.
WTH is going on.
View Quote
Likely "Put to rest" with a speech glitch.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:38:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#31]
Collaborate with an Opponent of the USA--->  Military trial potential... Like many here suggested all year.

Heavy stuff that is going to disturb a lot of folks...

It's coming, it appears...
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 3:52:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: slack_out] [#32]
Originally Posted By fallingwrench:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fallingwrench:
Better snip of Kasich Freudian slip today on noname
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S53-2LYUefQ
Now that was telling.  Sure Kasich is a complete jackass, but there's no way to mince or confuse the words "put to death" with "put to rest", etc.

Big Bada BOOM inbound!
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:05:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By slack_out:

Now that was telling.  Sure Kasich is a complete jackass, but there's no way to mince or confuse the words "put to death" with "put to rest", etc.
View Quote
I doubt Kasich is "in the loop" about anything concerning draining the swamp.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:13:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: superA] [#34]
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
To be honest with you...Im well aware of your attempts to troll, as are others.  I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't.  But, again, it's clear what you are trying to do.  So I will just state this in an attempt to nip it in the bud and then I will refrain from quoting or responding to you again.....

It's very apparent that countless members and non members here have presented, what I would consider, evidence of crimes.  Some is circumstantial or debateable.  Most, in my opinion is valid and factual.  That evidence "COULD" be presented to a grand jury, filed as a complaint, reported to local LE, etc.  The problem is that, in my opinion, it would never go any further than the paper it was jotted down on.  It takes a big hammer to drive the nail into the coffin of a political elite.  In this context, we as private citizens have little to no ability to "prosecute" these people.  That doesn't mean we don't have options.  The Constitution clearly lays out our options.  I choose to trust the plan and have faith that my elected President is going to help right this ship.

You do you
View Quote
WTH? I get right for the point but I'm not trolling. It seriously just occurred to me .

I just realized you went back and deleted that comment (I still have it because I quoted you). So you make a personal claim, then when I ask you about it you double back, delete it and then accuse me of trolling?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:38:01 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm afraid "Trusting the plan" has kept people sitting and waiting... "Watching the show", instead of taking action.

The Left is out protesting, attacking, pushing the narrative, while our best and brightest (that is not an insult, the people digging into the Q drops really are some of the best minds I have seen) are sitting at computers waiting for some unknown person to post something that boils down to "just sit and wait".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nick89302:

Affidavit of Criminal Complaint

Get to it, or "trust the plan."

We must be watching a different show.  The people I see digging into Q’s drops are posting and sharing the information they are uncovering with friends, family and contacts.   I’ve had family memebers that I’ve never talked politics with before email me that ‘songbird Mccain’ has died.    

People are woke in great part to Q and the Anons digging into their posts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:48:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Excellent.  Thanks.,
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 6:48:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

It's all a matter of timing.

Timing to maximize the effect and the potential for successful prosecution, of any charges.

Also, it might be wise not to stir up shit until the SCOTUS nominee is confirmed.

Trump and Team aren't about to go off half cocked as some might hope they do...

This is an extremely complex matter, and one few incl myself, have sufficient insight into, to second guess Trump.
View Quote
Super complex for sure. I was just thinking about how many times Q has mentioned that the real power rests with the people.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:31:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#38]
The power has always rests with the people. The problem is most of us are too comfortable with the false sense of security the govt has ingrained into us.

Being “woke” is one thing. Standing up to the man is something else. We just aren’t there yet.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Bellows1:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bellows1:
Originally Posted By slack_out:

He's definitely in the swamp loop.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:44:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
The power has always rests with the people. The problem is most of us are too comfortable with the false sense of security the govt has ingrained into us.

Being "woke" is one thing. Standing up to the man is something else. We just aren't there yet.
View Quote
We elected a patriot to be "the man."  We don't need to stand up to him.  We just need to educate others, vote, and wait.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 7:51:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#42]
Edit: Beat
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:08:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By BigMat:
View All Quotes
Is "put to rest" a term?

Put to death is as well and what he actually said.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
My opinion is LG decided to get on the Trump train and come in for the big win.  He was one of many in the huge field running for President in 2016 and he was quickly out of the game.  Rubio got the godfather McCain's blessing to continue on and when he was out McCain and many other Senators (not LG though) went on an anti-Trump tirade.  Graham has actually done some digging at the DOJ with Grassley which is quite interesting.
View All Quotes
LG needs to do late night TV after retiring from Senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKSc_5cilt0
My opinion is LG decided to get on the Trump train and come in for the big win.  He was one of many in the huge field running for President in 2016 and he was quickly out of the game.  Rubio got the godfather McCain's blessing to continue on and when he was out McCain and many other Senators (not LG though) went on an anti-Trump tirade.  Graham has actually done some digging at the DOJ with Grassley which is quite interesting.
Notice how LG started to change for the better after no name went home to die? The SCOTUS hearing LG sounded like a free man.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:17:49 AM EDT
[#45]
We elected a patriot to be "the man."  We don't need to stand up to him.  We just need to educate others, vote, and wait.
View All Quotes

Being "woke" is one thing. Standing up to the man is something else. We just aren't there yet.
Exactly. Why would I undermine the guy we elected who, by all accounts, seems to be working full time in the highest office of the land on my behalf?
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

Well put...

The only addition I would add is until it’s time to no longer wait.

We must keep in mind, we are not free Americans because we waited for the British to leave us alone...

We took our freedom and liberty and beat them with it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
View Quote
“Maybe declassification”
He is taunting them.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Is "put to rest" a term?

I’ve always heard “put to death” to mean something that the receiver was not wanting.
(They were put to death by firing squad...
He was put to death by hanging...
She was put to death by lethal injection...)
If it was an Freudian slip, it’s one hell of a coincidence considering who and when and why.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:35:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chadjetlag] [#49]
LG has changed YUGELY since McCain left DC. I think McCain had him on a leash.
View All Quotes

LG has changed YUGELY since McCain left DC. I think McCain had him on a leash.
I thought the exact same thing as I watched that video.  “Is this the LG that was no-names butt buddy trying to derail the Trump train?  What changed?”
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By astro_wanabe:

honestly that line of questioning doesn't sound like it points to taking down a cabal within our government or anything Q related. Sounds like a page taken straight from the "can an American citizen by attacked with a drone when he's working alongside the Taliban / ISIS in Afghanistan / Iraq" sort of "fears" from a couple years ago when the left thought drones were going to start randomly dropping bombs on Americans just picking up their morning latte.
View Quote
It doesn't mention drones, it's a simple textbook explanation stating there are two bodies of law. But, lets run with it

If you see John Podesta dragging a screaming child you know he shouldn't have, into the back of an old white van, would you question it and intercede? The law says you should and can even prosecute you for failing to do it.

If you see Beau Bergdahl holding an AK advancing on your LP in the midst of a firefight holding up the weapon and shooting it, can you shoot him? Law says yes, and a court martial can prosecute you for failing to do it.

Change Podesta for some guy wearing priestly robes.
Change Bergdahl to Obama.

Same rules.

We've been conditioned since the murder of Kitty Genovese (1964) to ignore crime done right before our eyes - and now the derpstate is trying to amplify that by telling you that you don't have the "authority" to intercede because the people don't have the powers of the Police. Nope, we don't - we have MORE. Police have powers derived from our rights, not above our rights, although that hasn't been the current practice.

We have forgotten how to play.

We need to wake up.

An officer in command of his troops has the authority to shoot if that soldier is refusing to take orders and perform in a lawful manner. Exigent circumstances - boom. Done. Now, MOVE OUT.

We aren't used to that kind of oversight, or, are we? You can get fired just as quickly, and if their were MP's present it would be the better solution but the reality is that someone who's actions constitute a direct act of supporting the enemy are no longer under the protection of the Constitution.

Had another soldier seen Bergdahl wandering off, and commanded him to return, his failure could then be the trigger to shoot him on the spot.

Most who read this will object and most have never served. Most have not studied the Law of Land Warfare, most were not an officer, most were not an MP, most don't know squat on the subject except for the misinformation constantly propagated by our enemies to deny and distort what is plain fact.

Uncomfortable, yes. Does it happen, fortunately, it's rare. Why? The punishment tends to prevent the crime.

What in the name of Holy God has prevented the Deep State Cabal in the last eight years? How many arrested for child trafficking? How many executives retired after an EO which siezes the property of child traffickers was signed? How many walked away from politics or were ousted.

How many John McCain's executed?

Hopefully, few.

Potentially, thousands.

You have to ask why the photos and posts of people who found FEMA's cache of tens of thousands of coffins and guillotines gets attacked less than this legal fact of military authority. Mention that someone can be tried by military tribunal and the excuses to limit it to military only are stacked high and deep - go read the language yourself and discover no such limits exist. It was deliberately incorporated by wise founders who understood how the people can be manipulated and governments made corrupt.

What is the average number of sealed indictments per year historically? About 1,100 a year. Year after year. What is the current number? Over 51,000, with 4,000 already unsealed. How many indictments does it take to point out the DOJ is doing it's job nationwide, but that something is not right and there is a blockade of justice being structured by people in high places?

The biggest obstacle? YOU. And me. We just didn't believe that things were this bad. Mostly because we were NOT getting the facts delivered to us on our front lawn in the form of a newspaper. What we got didn't resemble that, it looked more like what the neighbor's dogs were leaving in their nocturnal wanderings. We were being deceived, just as we are now by the same media cooking up distractions and twisting the facts.

Some like to point to a consensus of opinion as being an echo chamber and tell us we are gravely mistaken and endanger the Constitution with our distorted views. Well, not this time. Grassley and Kavanaugh covered it with open questions and answers, in public. It's what I was taught in approved lesson plans signed off by senior commanders, and it's settled law.

You can shoot a traitor. And if exigent in the circumstances, save the Nation the costs of a trial. Or you can let Skippy drag another innocent into the van and watch him drive off.

God help you when his parents rush up asking why you didn't stop him.

We are all being called to account for allowing this to go on.

If only for the sake of the children, see something, say something.
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top