Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Boom 1584
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
Wow,

First time I've seen/heard anyone from the government admit that the FBI/DOJ used the Carter Page warrant to 2 hop.

ETA: Lots of information in this video.  Jim Jordan's statements are crazy.  13:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtg67Exxd-g
View Quote
Great video.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Keep watching.  They remove the other two next to him.  But I think it was to see what was said by the creeper.  Long haired dude with MAGA hat was clearly creeped out earlier
View Quote
Long haired dude was actually a girl and with plaidboi.  Keep your eyes on the skies, Pointman.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

MK eyes..
View Quote
Ok, tinfoil fedora just went on.

He definitely has the "crazy eyes"  that look like most of the ppl possibly on a dubious payroll
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:16:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Blaculo:

Long haired dude was actually a girl and with plaidboi.  Keep your eyes on the skies, Pointman.  
View Quote
My wife said it was a chick too.  I disagree.  That's a dude with long hair
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#6]
for those interested current theory is the amerimutt cartoon

Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Sad Plaid looked exactly like the booking photo of a mass shooter. Expressionless and crazy eyes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:27:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Anything good in speech?  I can’t watch.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:30:27 PM EDT
[#9]
It's entirely possible he has resting bitch face and was harshing MAGA vibe so they moved him out. Truth is we will probably never know unless he goes on YouTube to whine about it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:44:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sixnine:
It's entirely possible he has resting bitch face and was harshing MAGA vibe so they moved him out. Truth is we will probably never know unless he goes on YouTube to whine about it.
View Quote
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he is just a leftist liberal 4 Chan libtard that wanted to get his 15 minutes of Fame by making goofy faces and trolling the rally.

I hope I'm right
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:17:24 AM EDT
[#13]
From the Chan's:

1:01:04, he points at a pin or sticker and smirks

1:05:30 he gets run off and replaced after security notices, his partners react to him leaving.

1:13:35, his comrades get run off. the strawberry blush on the speckled one says he was not comfortable with the situation.

suprised ss allowed them to be there for so long. commie #1 looked very severe.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:29:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Ok then, let me rephrase the question.  Has anyone else noted the lack of the big Jets that fly way up in the sky that leave the vapor trails behind them?  Maybe I just cant see the Jets cause they are so high...but I definitely don't see the vapor trails.  Anybody else?

Is that better

ETA:. I was simply posting an observation I had made.  I wasn't and am not trying to stir up the chemtrail debate.  I drive 40 minutes each to work through the Ozark mountains.  I look around and admire the scenery often and I have just noticed that I see clear blue skies without the vapor hashtags filling up the skyline.
View Quote
@POINTMAN380

valid question
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
Wow,

First time I've seen/heard anyone from the government admit that the FBI/DOJ used the Carter Page warrant to 2 hop.

ETA: Lots of information in this video.  Jim Jordan's statements are crazy.  13:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtg67Exxd-g
View Quote
WH counsel started declassifying tonight, it looks like McCabe is alright to talk about, but for reason Comey is off limits. I hope it's because that tall POS is under investigation. IF the DOJ follows it's own rule, they have to STFU 60 days out from the midterms. Perfect time for the WH to hit them with everything, and force their hands since Huber is fucking pathetic and can't read a 90 page report on FISA abuse.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:58:05 AM EDT
[#17]
They're apparently in the back row.  Screen grab plus improper orientation.  No wonder it was deleted.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:59:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 1:01:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 1:14:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By d2262:
No disrespect to Pointman380, but can we please get off the chemtrails.

What if  --  No name was actually on the plane as it was flown into

the ground in Seattle. Richard Russel never was onboard.

He was a naval aviator what better way to go.

Crazy I know just been on my mind for a while.
View Quote

Daaaaannnnnngg!
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 1:30:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Watch this in a loop for about 10 minutes. You will feel the wrath of MAGA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGdLSVYLWQ
View Quote
He definitely could gave passed her something.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 2:03:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#23]
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 2:19:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Young FFA man had his eye on plaid boy..Pretty sure it would of jumped him if he made a move.  Anyone notice their camouflage? Plaid shirt , MAGA hat and Montana shirt..Pretty sneaky.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 2:20:51 AM EDT
[#26]
God Bless President Trump..
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 2:51:34 AM EDT
[#27]
I wonder if Plaid Shirt has realized yet how close to death he was.

Guarantee an SS sniper was counting the pores on his forehead the whole time.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 4:20:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Seraphim] [#28]
Originally Posted By Seraphim (8/6/2018)
Alex Jones is in bed with Corsi...he's not a friend of our movement.

Starting to wonder if the media's "assault" on him, isn't. Perhaps there is some sort of asymmetric strategy at play, intended to unify the "conspiracy" movement under his brand of controlled opposition and garner him more sympathy/support/attention...right as The Great Awakening is beginning to develop some undeniable momentum. Alternatively, it may be a ploy to confuse our public and remind them that Alex "fish people" Jones exists, planting an idea in their heads that "Q" is somehow affiliated or that all conspiracy theories are interconnected and equally insane.
View Quote
IMO (and who knows, I may be wrong) AJ is an actor- playing his role in a scripted event. The Cabal has had decades to seed assets- create cover personas and craft their own Controlled Opposition scene while entrenching themselves within the so-called Conspiracy movement. Remember that these people "become" their enemies- they assimilate and destroy from within. They have an intimate understanding of human psychology- they know how to create their own popular definitions within culture and have used various tools to shift the perspective, narrative, opinion, of masses.

AJ may be on the hook by way of "plata o plomo-" hiding in plain sight as one of their fail-safe options. As someone else here mentioned- whether it is intentional or not- the guy is obfuscating truth by drowning it out in unintelligible noise- causing people to involuntarily equate disturbing facts and unsettling truths with wild stories of fish people or reptile men.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 5:03:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#29]
Originally Posted By Seraphim:
IMO (and who knows, I may be wrong) AJ is an actor- playing a role in a scripted event. They've had decades to seed assets- create cover personas and "Controlled Opposition" while entrenching themselves within the so-called Conspiracy movement. Remember that these people "become" their enemies- they assimilate and destroy from within.

AJ may be on the hook by way of "plata o plomo-" hiding in plain sight as one of their fail-safe options. As someone else here mentioned, he is obfuscating the voices of truth by drowning them out in noise- causing people to involuntarily equate genuine facts and unsettling truths with wild stories of fish people or reptile men.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Seraphim:
Originally Posted By Seraphim (8/6/2018)
Alex Jones is in bed with Corsi...he's not a friend of our movement.

Starting to wonder if the media's "assault" on him, isn't. Perhaps there is some sort of asymmetric strategy at play, intended to unify the "conspiracy" movement under his brand of controlled opposition and garner him more sympathy/support/attention...right as The Great Awakening is beginning to develop some undeniable momentum. Alternatively, it may be a ploy to confuse our public and remind them that Alex "fish people" Jones exists, planting an idea in their heads that "Q" is somehow affiliated or that all conspiracy theories are interconnected and equally insane.
IMO (and who knows, I may be wrong) AJ is an actor- playing a role in a scripted event. They've had decades to seed assets- create cover personas and "Controlled Opposition" while entrenching themselves within the so-called Conspiracy movement. Remember that these people "become" their enemies- they assimilate and destroy from within.

AJ may be on the hook by way of "plata o plomo-" hiding in plain sight as one of their fail-safe options. As someone else here mentioned, he is obfuscating the voices of truth by drowning them out in noise- causing people to involuntarily equate genuine facts and unsettling truths with wild stories of fish people or reptile men.
I think if AJ is associated with anyone it is Stratfor. But IMO he legitimately believes what he says, he has taught his kids to believe it and denied in court that he screen persona is a screen affectation during his divorce ad custody trials.

He is being assaulted because he was effectively able to damage Hillary Clinton, and the tech industry and the corporations that own MSM lost huge sums of money betting against American market growth.  Soros lost billions in the week after the election.

And Soros's losses are small potatoes compared to what the parent companies of the media corporations lost, and those losses effect investment gains of Apple and google and the rest.

AJ doesn't have to discredit Q, Q posts about Clinton is in GITMO does that.

first principals.

It is my opinion that Q Is a LARP. That being the case I think it is doing a lot of harm because a few hundred thousand people who would be fighting the wide spread censorship of conservatives actually think that there is a plan.

I don't think there is a plan.  I think everyone who is inactive now will regret it in a few years when a dank meme will get them deplatformed across all of social media just as is happening now with dozens of conservative new media folks unassociated to Alex jones.

David Brock has laid It out. the same guy who got aj and the rest deplatformed has a plan to dominate social media and share IP info across platforms to suppress people before they can gain a following.

And it is fucking happening right now.

This is about very rich people who want to suppress the poor who could come to represent a threat to their economic futures. Mueller, social media censorship, race bating, all of it.

It is about them controlling the flow of trillions of dollars to ends that benefit them.

Trump, AJ, and the new media threaten that.

Q is a larp.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 5:04:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By PatriotJP:

Daaaaannnnnngg!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PatriotJP:
Originally Posted By d2262:
No disrespect to Pointman380, but can we please get off the chemtrails.

What if  --  No name was actually on the plane as it was flown into

the ground in Seattle. Richard Russel never was onboard.

He was a naval aviator what better way to go.

Crazy I know just been on my mind for a while.

Daaaaannnnnngg!
Oh for fucks sake
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By tigglesworth:
I wonder if Plaid Shirt has realized yet how close to death he was.

Guarantee an SS sniper was counting the pores on his forehead the whole time.
View Quote
I would have to agree with you.

Can you imagine being near that guy if SS turned his head into a canoe?

I don’t think it would buff out...
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 7:18:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By waterglass:

I think if AJ is associated with anyone it is Stratfor. But IMO he legitimately believes what he says, he has taught his kids to believe it and denied in court that he screen persona is a screen affectation during his divorce ad custody trials.

He is being assaulted because he was effectively able to damage Hillary Clinton, and the tech industry and the corporations that own MSM lost huge sums of money betting against American market growth.  Soros lost billions in the week after the election.

And Soros's losses are small potatoes compared to what the parent companies of the media corporations lost, and those losses effect investment gains of Apple and google and the rest.

first principals.

It is my opinion that Q Is a LARP. That being the case I think it is doing a lot of harm because a few hundred thousand people who would be fighting the wide spread censorship of conservatives actually think that there is a plan.

I don't think there is a plan.  I think everyone who is inactive now will regret it in a few years when a dank meme will get them deplatformed across all of social media just as is happening now with dozens of conservative new media folks unassociated to Alex jones.

David Brock has laid It out. the same guy who got aj and the rest deplatformed has a plan to dominate social media and share IP info across platforms to suppress people before they can gain a following.

This is about very rich people who want to suppress the poor who could come to represent a threat to their economic futures. Mueller, social media censorship, race bating, all of it.

It is about them controlling the flow of trillions of dollars to ends that benefit them.

Q is a larp.
View Quote
Lol. Thanks for trying.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 7:31:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By tranzformer:
Lol. Thanks for trying.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tranzformer:

first principals.

Q is a larp.
Lol. Thanks for trying.
Trying to do what?
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 7:54:50 AM EDT
[#34]

first principals.

Q is a larp.
View Quote
I have to agree with this post.  Been here since page one btw. Also I have listened to AJ on and off for almost 20 years. AJ is a wild egomaniac but he isn’t controlled opposition. He is the real deal and he has been fighting these people his entire life. I swear some of you who spout off about him have never listened to him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 7:59:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By tirod:

It doesn't mention drones, it's a simple textbook explanation stating there are two bodies of law. But, lets run with it

If you see John Podesta dragging a screaming child you know he shouldn't have, into the back of an old white van, would you question it and intercede? The law says you should and can even prosecute you for failing to do it.

If you see Beau Bergdahl holding an AK advancing on your LP in the midst of a firefight holding up the weapon and shooting it, can you shoot him? Law says yes, and a court martial can prosecute you for failing to do it.

Change Podesta for some guy wearing priestly robes.
Change Bergdahl to Obama.

Same rules.

We've been conditioned since the murder of Kitty Genovese (1964) to ignore crime done right before our eyes - and now the derpstate is trying to amplify that by telling you that you don't have the "authority" to intercede because the people don't have the powers of the Police. Nope, we don't - we have MORE. Police have powers derived from our rights, not above our rights, although that hasn't been the current practice.

We have forgotten how to play.

We need to wake up.

An officer in command of his troops has the authority to shoot if that soldier is refusing to take orders and perform in a lawful manner. Exigent circumstances - boom. Done. Now, MOVE OUT.

We aren't used to that kind of oversight, or, are we? You can get fired just as quickly, and if their were MP's present it would be the better solution but the reality is that someone who's actions constitute a direct act of supporting the enemy are no longer under the protection of the Constitution.

Had another soldier seen Bergdahl wandering off, and commanded him to return, his failure could then be the trigger to shoot him on the spot.

Most who read this will object and most have never served. Most have not studied the Law of Land Warfare, most were not an officer, most were not an MP, most don't know squat on the subject except for the misinformation constantly propagated by our enemies to deny and distort what is plain fact.

Uncomfortable, yes. Does it happen, fortunately, it's rare. Why? The punishment tends to prevent the crime.

What in the name of Holy God has prevented the Deep State Cabal in the last eight years? How many arrested for child trafficking? How many executives retired after an EO which siezes the property of child traffickers was signed? How many walked away from politics or were ousted.

How many John McCain's executed?

Hopefully, few.

Potentially, thousands.

You have to ask why the photos and posts of people who found FEMA's cache of tens of thousands of coffins and guillotines gets attacked less than this legal fact of military authority. Mention that someone can be tried by military tribunal and the excuses to limit it to military only are stacked high and deep - go read the language yourself and discover no such limits exist. It was deliberately incorporated by wise founders who understood how the people can be manipulated and governments made corrupt.

What is the average number of sealed indictments per year historically? About 1,100 a year. Year after year. What is the current number? Over 51,000, with 4,000 already unsealed. How many indictments does it take to point out the DOJ is doing it's job nationwide, but that something is not right and there is a blockade of justice being structured by people in high places?

The biggest obstacle? YOU. And me. We just didn't believe that things were this bad. Mostly because we were NOT getting the facts delivered to us on our front lawn in the form of a newspaper. What we got didn't resemble that, it looked more like what the neighbor's dogs were leaving in their nocturnal wanderings. We were being deceived, just as we are now by the same media cooking up distractions and twisting the facts.

Some like to point to a consensus of opinion as being an echo chamber and tell us we are gravely mistaken and endanger the Constitution with our distorted views. Well, not this time. Grassley and Kavanaugh covered it with open questions and answers, in public. It's what I was taught in approved lesson plans signed off by senior commanders, and it's settled law.

You can shoot a traitor. And if exigent in the circumstances, save the Nation the costs of a trial. Or you can let Skippy drag another innocent into the van and watch him drive off.

God help you when his parents rush up asking why you didn't stop him.

We are all being called to account for allowing this to go on.

If only for the sake of the children, see something, say something.
View Quote
I'm inspired by your posts and insight.  Thanks for participating.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:08:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By inkaybee:
I have to agree with this post.  Been here since page one btw. Also I have listened to AJ on and off for almost 20 years. AJ is a wild egomaniac but he isn’t controlled opposition. He is the real deal and he has been fighting these people his entire life. I swear some of you who spout off about him have never listened to him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By inkaybee:

first principals.

Q is a larp.
there may be someone behind him, but it sure ain't the feds or the reds.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#37]
I guess this latest round shook the lizard people outta the Q tree.

Oh well.  Their practiced skill at foil beanie production will be missed, but we'll save money on air freshener.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Sep 2018 - 5:33:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tocc8EolxXg&feature=youtu.be??
[26:00]
Interesting line of questions?
Normal?
Military Law v. Criminal Law.
Think EO.
Think HRC panic.
Do you believe in coincidences?
You have more than you know.
Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tocc8EolxXg
View Quote
This video is no longer available.  Just a big exclamation point now.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#39]

snip

Snip
View Quote
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:41:03 AM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LT_Beaker:

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1
http://html2-f.scribdassets.com/hr54xk4hs5okbjr/images/3-f3ac4fd4ef.jpg
The guy has the complete cooperation of ALL social media platforms. If he gets his way in 5 years all social media that matters will be completely controlled by the same dogma that is already in place in the EU.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:57:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xxprince] [#41]
The guy has the complete cooperation of ALL social media platforms. If he gets his way in 5 years all social media that matters will be completely controlled by the same dogma that is already in place in the EU.
View All Quotes

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1
What's the plan since no one has one?
How should the complacent be fighting this instead of listening to a LARPer as you say?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By xxprince:
How should the complacent be fighting this instead of listening to a LARPer as you say?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/210094/image-663983.JPG
View All Quotes

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1

Making FEC complaints would be a good start. This is clearly solicitation by leftist PACs to censor the right which is pretty much campaign contributions to leftists under the guise of righting some social immorality.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:30:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fudimo1] [#43]
Hear are some more notables.

Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Great John Solomon article.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/405484-bruce-ohrs-efforts-to-secretly-reshape-the-trump-probe-started-earlier-in

July and August 2016 one day may be remembered as the infamous summer of Steele and Ohr.

That’s because new evidence shows former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr’s efforts to influence the FBI’s Russia probe — on behalf of Donald Trump-despising British spy Christopher Steele — started much earlier than previously described.

For much of the past year, many in Congress have labored under the notion that Ohr, then the No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official, began assisting the FBI’s probe into Russia election collusion only after Trump won the 2016 election.

Lawmakers’ belief was rooted in reports showing Ohr’s first documented interview with FBI agents occurred in November 2016, and in testimony from Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who mentioned Ohr’s involvement in the probe as starting after Thanksgiving 2016.

But now, based on Ohr’s own account in a closed-door congressional interview and other contemporaneous documents, congressional investigators have learned that Ohr made his first contact with the FBI about Trump-Russia collusion evidence in late July and early August 2016. And his approach was prompted by information he got from his friend, the former British intelligence agent Steele.

The discovery is one of several key pieces of evidence emerging in recent weeks that explain how the FBI probe pivoted suddenly from looking at the conduct of Trump adviser George Papadopoulos to consuming a document now infamously known as the Steele dossier.

The FBI formally opened the Trump campaign probe — code-named Crossfire Hurricane — on July 31, 2016, based on an Australian diplomat’s claim that Papadopoulos, a young Trump campaign foreign policy aide, appeared to have prior knowledge that Russia had derogatory information it planned to release on Hillary Clinton.

Agents feared Papadopoulos might be looking to create contacts in Moscow to gain access to that Clinton dirt.

But multiple sources tell me the FBI soon received information — now considered highly classified — that undercut the theory of the Papadopoulos case. One source described the evidence as “indisputably exculpatory,” while another said the information “put the predicate used to start the case in reversal.”

Whatever the nature of that classified evidence, the FBI’s own account in court records shows agents suddenly seemed to lose a sense of urgency about the Papadopoulos allegation. They inexplicably waited about six months to interview both the Trump campaign aide and the European professor who allegedly alerted Papadopoulos to the Russia dirt and introduced him to Moscow contacts.

Instead, agents pivoted more aggressively to a different set of allegations of Russia-Trump collusion, those gathered by former British MI6 agent Steele, who at the time was working to dig up dirt on the GOP nominee as part of a Fusion GPS project funded by Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Steele first approached the FBI about the raw intelligence of possible Trump-Russia ties on July 5, 2016, when he stopped by the bureau’s office in Rome. Whatever transpired there, that first contact was not enough to cause the FBI to start an immediate probe.

Then Ohr, the No. 4 DOJ official, intervened, according to the newly discovered information.

Ohr’s account to Congress and his contemporaneous notes show he had multiple contacts with Steele in July 2016. One occurred just before Steele visited the FBI in Rome, another right after Steele made the contact.

A third contact occurred July 30, 2016, exactly one day before the FBI and its counterintelligence official, Peter Strzok, opened the Trump probe officially.

Steele met with Ohr and Ohr’s wife, Nellie, in a Washington hotel restaurant for breakfast. At the time, Nellie Ohr and Steele worked for the same employer, Simpson’s Fusion GPS opposition research firm, and on the same project to uncover Russia dirt on Trump, according to prior testimony to Congress.

Ohr told lawmakers that his wife made about $45,000 for her work at Fusion in 2015 and 2016 and he disclosed to FBI officials that he might have a conflict because his wife worked for the same firm as Steele for a period of time.

Steele’s email asking for the July 30, 2016, breakfast suggested he had information to discuss about a “favorite business tycoon.” GOP investigators believe that could have been a reference to Trump.

Ohr has said he thinks the reference may have been to Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska, a man both he and Steele hoped to “flip” as a prosecution witness against Trump presidential campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Congressional Democrats are more inclined to believe Ohr’s description. But the differences in opinion really don’t matter. That’s because Ohr acknowledged to Congress that the July 30, 2016, meeting involved a discussion about the allegations Steele had been gathering against Trump and Russia.

More significantly, Ohr told Congress the information related by Steele that day so concerned him that it prompted him to reach out to the FBI and pass it along, even though he knew he had a conflict of interest, given his wife’s work for Fusion on the same project.

According to my sources, Ohr called then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe the same day as his Steele breakfast and met with McCabe and FBI lawyer Lisa Page on Aug. 3 to discuss the concerns about Russia-Trump collusion that Steele had relayed.

Ohr disclosed to lawmakers that he made another contact with the FBI on Aug. 15, 2016, talking directly to Strzok. Within a month of Ohr passing along Steele’s dirt, the FBI scheduled a follow-up meeting with the British intelligence operative — and the path was laid for the Steele dossier to support a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

Just as important, Ohr told Congress he understood Steele’s information to be raw and uncorroborated hearsay, the sort of information that isn’t admissible in court. And he told FBI agents that Steele appeared to be motivated by a “desperate” desire to keep Trump from becoming president.

There is now growing confidence that the FBI’s sudden pivot from Papadopoulos to Steele was driven by several individuals, all with serious political baggage: Page and Strzok exchanged text messages about their desire to stop Trump from becoming president; Steele admitted he was desperate to keep Trump from the presidency; Ohr’s wife worked for the firm hired by Clinton to find dirt on Trump; and McCabe’s wife was a Democratic candidate in Virginia whose campaign got hundreds of thousands of dollars of electioneering help from Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

Ohr’s new account could be potentially explosive, both for Republicans trying to make the case that the FBI engaged in misconduct in investigating Trump and for the DOJ inspector general’s probe into whether the FBI misled a federal court in seeking the Trump campaign warrants.

Far more investigation needs to be done to resolve what happened. But there are now more serious questions about the FBI’s conduct, thanks to Ohr’s candor.

For starters, why did the FBI allow Ohr to participate in the Steele matter when there was a known conflict with his wife’s employment? And did they ever disclose that conflict to the court?

Why did the FBI fail to fully disclose to the court that Steele was being paid by Democrats to help defeat Trump, or that Steele himself was desperate to stop Trump?

Did agents misrepresent “hearsay” evidence as corroborated intelligence?

And should the FBI have shut down the probe — after the original predicate about Papadopoulos was called into question — rather than pivoting to Steele, especially since two key bureau employees involved in it, Strzok and Page, had their own expressed desire to keep Trump from winning the presidency?

The answers to these questions are essential to the American public and its ability to continue to trust the very important work of the FBI, the DOJ and the larger intelligence community.

John Solomon is an award-winning investigative journalist whose work over the years has exposed U.S. and FBI intelligence failures before the Sept. 11 attacks, federal scientists’ misuse of foster children and veterans in drug experiments, and numerous cases of political corruption. He is The Hill’s executive vice president for video.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:33:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Making FEC complaints would be a good start. This is clearly solicitation by leftist PACs to censor the right which is pretty much campaign contributions to leftists under the guise of righting some social immorality.
View All Quotes

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1

The FEC will save us is the plan.
Have you made one yet?
Is there a form to fill out?
Have a link to it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#47]

Have you made one yet?
Have a link to it?
View Quote
Either Trump fixes things like Q has stated or this country ends up in civil war. Social media won't be a much of an issue.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:52:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: modelmaker] [#48]

View Quote
You beat me to it.

Since this is just a huge waste of time and it's keeping people "on the bench" how about some of the people poo-pooing it all come up with a "plan"?  That someone could become legend.

The audience is here and waiting.

ETA - Last time I complained to my Senator, it got me an IRS Audit.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#49]
We can trust the plan all we want, but I'm coming to believe that there is only one way any of this changes, and even at that, probably only for another 50-75 years and we'll be right back where we are now. Of course, I'd be long gone by then...
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Either Trump fixes things like Q has stated or this country ends up in civil war. Social media won't be a much of an issue.
View All Quotes

Have you made one yet?
Have a link to it?
I know that, you know that, a few others know that but here we are.

We just need to figure out which form to file to clear all this up, maybe we should call our reps to let them know we filed so they can look into it as well.

Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top