BCM
User Panel

Page / 2497
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:57:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LT_Beaker] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By xxprince:
What's the plan since no one has one?
How should the complacent be fighting this instead of listening to a LARPer as you say?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/210094/image-663983.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By waterglass:
Originally Posted By LT_Beaker:

snip

David Brock has laid It out. the same guy who got aj and the rest deplatformed has a plan to dominate social media and share IP info across platforms to suppress people before they can gain a following.

And it is fucking happening right now.

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1
http://html2-f.scribdassets.com/hr54xk4hs5okbjr/images/3-f3ac4fd4ef.jpg
The guy has the complete cooperation of ALL social media platforms. If he gets his way in 5 years all social media that matters will be completely controlled by the same dogma that is already in place in the EU.
How should the complacent be fighting this instead of listening to a LARPer as you say?

The answers to those questions are incompatible with the COC.

I think the left is goading us into going hot so they can play the victim. That's SOP for them.

The Scalise shooting didn't work. Vegas didn't work but I think that's attributed to the total suppression of information. There is a tipping point out there somewhere.

They can play the long game and wait us out.

edit for unspellings
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
The answers you those questions are incompatible with the COC.

I think the left is goading us into going hot so they can play the victim. That's SOP for them.

The Scalise shooting didn't work. Vegas didn't work but I think that's attributed to the total suppression of information. There is a tipping point out there somewhere.

View All Quotes

snip

David Brock has laid It out. the same guy who got aj and the rest deplatformed has a plan to dominate social media and share IP info across platforms to suppress people before they can gain a following.

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1
The guy has the complete cooperation of ALL social media platforms. If he gets his way in 5 years all social media that matters will be completely controlled by the same dogma that is already in place in the EU.

Not if we file the right forms first!
Boom!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1

Right out of the Islam playbook, wonder how they came up with that idea?
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:09:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#4]
History shows that following someone with the preconceived notion of becoming legend doesn't end well.  Be careful whom one follows, especially on the internet, including Q.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:11:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#5]
The FEC will save us is the plan.
Have you made one yet?
Is there a form to fill out?
Have a link to it?
View All Quotes

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1

Making FEC complaints would be a good start. This is clearly solicitation by leftist PACs to censor the right which is pretty much campaign contributions to leftists under the guise of righting some social immorality.
Have you made one yet?
Have a link to it?
I donate to Judicial Watch and have been sending them stuff.

It would take lawyers and law funds and actual organization... an actual plan.

funny how Q has several hundred thousand followers, and has done nothing constructive with them beyond self promote.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1

Amazing isn't it
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm genuinely interested in the concept of this "Q" thing being harmful, and to what degree. This thread is the only source of "Q" stuff that I am exposed to. The only thing I've seen the "Q" posts ask people to do is wake up and see what's going on in Government. What'd I miss?

Is participation in this thread considered "Following a stranger on the Internet"?
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:29:01 AM EDT
[#8]

funny how Q has several hundred thousand followers, and has done nothing constructive with them beyond self promote.
View All Quotes

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1

Making FEC complaints would be a good start. This is clearly solicitation by leftist PACs to censor the right which is pretty much campaign contributions to leftists under the guise of righting some social immorality.
Have you made one yet?
Have a link to it?

What would you do with them?
I'm trying to understand this, is JW the plan, donate and let them fight?
If we donate to JW are we no longer inactive?

It is my opinion that Q Is a LARP. That being the case I think it is doing a lot of harm because a few hundred thousand people who would be fighting the wide spread censorship of conservatives actually think that there is a plan.

I don't think there is a plan.  I think everyone who is inactive now will regret it in a few years when a dank meme will get them deplatformed across all of social media just as is happening now with dozens of conservative new media folks unassociated to Alex jones.

Q is a larp.
A few years down the road I don't want people to regret so is donating to JW and filing a complaint with the FEC a way to prevent that?
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By modelmaker:
I'm genuinely interested in the concept of this "Q" thing being harmful, and to what degree. This thread is the only source of "Q" stuff that I am exposed to. The only thing I've seen the "Q" posts ask people to do is wake up and see what's going on in Government. What'd I miss?

Is participation in this thread considered "Following a stranger on the Internet"?
View Quote
I've asked  that question a dozen times and can only get "He makes us look crazy" from the white knights, they think the left will talk about us or something
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:32:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheOtherDave] [#10]
obama and whitehouse implicated by Ohr!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1036951601922146304.html
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#11]
there may be someone behind him, but it sure ain't the feds or the reds.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By inkaybee:

I think if AJ is associated with anyone it is Stratfor. But IMO he legitimately believes what he says, he has taught his kids to believe it and denied in court that he screen persona is a screen affectation during his divorce ad custody trials.

He is being assaulted because he was effectively able to damage Hillary Clinton, and the tech industry and the corporations that own MSM lost huge sums of money betting against American market growth.  Soros lost billions in the week after the election.

And Soros's losses are small potatoes compared to what the parent companies of the media corporations lost, and those losses effect investment gains of Apple and google and the rest.

AJ doesn't have to discredit Q, Q posts about Clinton is in GITMO does that.

first principals.

It is my opinion that Q Is a LARP. That being the case I think it is doing a lot of harm because a few hundred thousand people who would be fighting the wide spread censorship of conservatives actually think that there is a plan.

I don't think there is a plan.  I think everyone who is inactive now will regret it in a few years when a dank meme will get them deplatformed across all of social media just as is happening now with dozens of conservative new media folks unassociated to Alex jones.

This is about very rich people who want to suppress the poor who could come to represent a threat to their economic futures. Mueller, social media censorship, race bating, all of it.

It is about them controlling the flow of trillions of dollars to ends that benefit them.

Trump, AJ, and the new media threaten that.

Q is a larp.
I have to agree with this post.  Been here since page one btw. Also I have listened to AJ on and off for almost 20 years. AJ is a wild egomaniac but he isn’t controlled opposition. He is the real deal and he has been fighting these people his entire life. I swear some of you who spout off about him have never listened to him.
Mossad?
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By StealthM8:
History shows that following someone with the preconceived notion of becoming legend doesn't end well.  Be careful whom one follows, especially on the internet, including Q.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/20180907_070722-664056.JPG
View Quote
Agree 100%

I have very high hopes for Q, given the implications... but Q could be an aspect of the beast too, and we could be getting duped hugely.

One thought Ive had recently, because I try to compare all things against what the bible says, since that is my rock and foundation for truth.... It was proposed that maybe the whole Stormy D scandal is part of T$'s / Q's plan, and that they are actually working together.  It is a plausible theory that I cant definitively refute it, so it stands for now.  But, that narrative would sure fit the biblical Dragon and scarlet whore narrative too, so....

Wait and see.

Oh, and in general and relating to a previous post.  Theory's.  For those who dont know, a theory is held as valid UNTIL IT IS CONCRETELY REFUTED WITH OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE.  Just because a theory is outlandish doesnt mean its not a valid theory.  Scoff and scorn all you want, but thats how it works... and this world is full of all kinds of strange things, so....
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote
there are tens of thousands of Q videos on YouTube. Probably millions actually. One guy in a Q shirt does something and they will be banning everyone countering the WAPO/NYT/CNN narrative in any meaningful way, as a dangerous conspiracy theorist like Q.

That is why it is dangerous.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:35:53 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
Take the time to read through the Q posts and checkout the videos by Praying Medic. I'm not saying he knows all or is right about everything, but he does a pretty good job of deciphering the Q posts and providing his take on them. It will at least get you thinking. It's also worth seeing what the Anons are saying on 8 Chan.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1

Have you made one yet?
Have a link to it?

I guess making people aware of the issues, and encouraging them to stay aware of them, isn't constructive?
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:58:26 AM EDT
[#16]
The answers to those questions are incompatible with the COC.

edit for unspellings
View Quote
There have been quite a few instances of posters in this thread (not to mention site wide), trying to goad others into COC violations.
I am sure if they got the desired response it would be plastered over all platforms as the voice of crazy gun-owners.

Keep cool guys, and observe and record.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

What would you do with them?

I would organize them into a group that could actually effect political change. First by figuring out what goals the majority share and figuring out the best way to meet those goals with whatever resources we could pool.

I'm trying to understand this, is JW the plan, donate and let them fight?

If we donate to JW are we no longer inactive?

You'd be better off starting your own organization using the guidelines above.

I don't think there is a plan. I think everyone who is inactive now will regret it in a few years when a dank meme will get them deplatformed across all of social media just as is happening now with dozens of conservative new media folks unassociated to Alex jones.

Q is a larp.

A few years down the road I don't want people to regret so is donating to JW and filing a complaint with the FEC a way to prevent that?

I doubt it. but then you were the one Insisting that I should have a plan to rival Qs to solve the problems in life, the universe and everything. He has the luxury of being a Delphic oracle and Nostradamus all rolled up into one in the minds of the believer, One of the most powerful ten people of all time, while I am but a man.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:10:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#18]
Originally Posted By MCSquared:
I guess making people aware of the issues, and encouraging them to stay aware of them, isn't constructive?
View All Quotes

snip

Snip
He sure does:
Democracy Matters

page 1

Have you made one yet?
Have a link to it?

I'm pretty sure the promises Q has made to his followers based on pretended inside knowledge shared by only a handful of government officials is why followers follow him.

So he gives himself the authority of one of those most powerful people.

that is a lot of self promotion.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#19]
there are tens of thousands of Q videos on YouTube. Probably millions actually. One guy in a Q shirt does something and they will be banning everyone countering the WAPO/NYT/CNN narrative in any meaningful way, as a dangerous conspiracy theorist like Q.

View Quote
You can't play by their rule book.  No man is responsible for the actions of any other man.  We need to reject any assertion that we need to "police our own."  It is a trap.  And the left never does it.  We've had literally hundreds of wackajob leftists doing terrorist attacks, like Obama mentor Bill Ayers, and they don't feel an ounce of guilt.  If we want to actually accomplish something, we need to get out of the bunker mentality that the MSM can ruin us if one dipshit does something stupid.  We need to attack them, head on, when they say stupid shit like that.  That's what Trump does, and that's why he's winning and Me-Again Kelly is baking cookies for fat housefraus on morning TV.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Great John Solomon article.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/405484-bruce-ohrs-efforts-to-secretly-reshape-the-trump-probe-started-earlier-in

July and August 2016 one day may be remembered as the infamous summer of Steele and Ohr.

That's because new evidence shows former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr's efforts to influence the FBI's Russia probe  on behalf of Donald Trump-despising British spy Christopher Steele  started much earlier than previously described.

For much of the past year, many in Congress have labored under the notion that Ohr, then the No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official, began assisting the FBI's probe into Russia election collusion only after Trump won the 2016 election.

Lawmakers' belief was rooted in reports showing Ohr's first documented interview with FBI agents occurred in November 2016, and in testimony from Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who mentioned Ohr's involvement in the probe as starting after Thanksgiving 2016.

But now, based on Ohr's own account in a closed-door congressional interview and other contemporaneous documents, congressional investigators have learned that Ohr made his first contact with the FBI about Trump-Russia collusion evidence in late July and early August 2016. And his approach was prompted by information he got from his friend, the former British intelligence agent Steele.

The discovery is one of several key pieces of evidence emerging in recent weeks that explain how the FBI probe pivoted suddenly from looking at the conduct of Trump adviser George Papadopoulos to consuming a document now infamously known as the Steele dossier.

The FBI formally opened the Trump campaign probe  code-named Crossfire Hurricane  on July 31, 2016, based on an Australian diplomat's claim that Papadopoulos, a young Trump campaign foreign policy aide, appeared to have prior knowledge that Russia had derogatory information it planned to release on Hillary Clinton.

Agents feared Papadopoulos might be looking to create contacts in Moscow to gain access to that Clinton dirt.

But multiple sources tell me the FBI soon received information  now considered highly classified  that undercut the theory of the Papadopoulos case. One source described the evidence as "indisputably exculpatory," while another said the information "put the predicate used to start the case in reversal."

Whatever the nature of that classified evidence, the FBI's own account in court records shows agents suddenly seemed to lose a sense of urgency about the Papadopoulos allegation. They inexplicably waited about six months to interview both the Trump campaign aide and the European professor who allegedly alerted Papadopoulos to the Russia dirt and introduced him to Moscow contacts.

Instead, agents pivoted more aggressively to a different set of allegations of Russia-Trump collusion, those gathered by former British MI6 agent Steele, who at the time was working to dig up dirt on the GOP nominee as part of a Fusion GPS project funded by Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Steele first approached the FBI about the raw intelligence of possible Trump-Russia ties on July 5, 2016, when he stopped by the bureau's office in Rome. Whatever transpired there, that first contact was not enough to cause the FBI to start an immediate probe.

Then Ohr, the No. 4 DOJ official, intervened, according to the newly discovered information.

Ohr's account to Congress and his contemporaneous notes show he had multiple contacts with Steele in July 2016. One occurred just before Steele visited the FBI in Rome, another right after Steele made the contact.

A third contact occurred July 30, 2016, exactly one day before the FBI and its counterintelligence official, Peter Strzok, opened the Trump probe officially.

Steele met with Ohr and Ohr's wife, Nellie, in a Washington hotel restaurant for breakfast. At the time, Nellie Ohr and Steele worked for the same employer, Simpson's Fusion GPS opposition research firm, and on the same project to uncover Russia dirt on Trump, according to prior testimony to Congress.

Ohr told lawmakers that his wife made about $45,000 for her work at Fusion in 2015 and 2016 and he disclosed to FBI officials that he might have a conflict because his wife worked for the same firm as Steele for a period of time.

Steele's email asking for the July 30, 2016, breakfast suggested he had information to discuss about a "favorite business tycoon." GOP investigators believe that could have been a reference to Trump.

Ohr has said he thinks the reference may have been to Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska, a man both he and Steele hoped to "flip" as a prosecution witness against Trump presidential campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Congressional Democrats are more inclined to believe Ohr's description. But the differences in opinion really don't matter. That's because Ohr acknowledged to Congress that the July 30, 2016, meeting involved a discussion about the allegations Steele had been gathering against Trump and Russia.

More significantly, Ohr told Congress the information related by Steele that day so concerned him that it prompted him to reach out to the FBI and pass it along, even though he knew he had a conflict of interest, given his wife's work for Fusion on the same project.

According to my sources, Ohr called then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe the same day as his Steele breakfast and met with McCabe and FBI lawyer Lisa Page on Aug. 3 to discuss the concerns about Russia-Trump collusion that Steele had relayed.

Ohr disclosed to lawmakers that he made another contact with the FBI on Aug. 15, 2016, talking directly to Strzok. Within a month of Ohr passing along Steele's dirt, the FBI scheduled a follow-up meeting with the British intelligence operative  and the path was laid for the Steele dossier to support a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

Just as important, Ohr told Congress he understood Steele's information to be raw and uncorroborated hearsay, the sort of information that isn't admissible in court. And he told FBI agents that Steele appeared to be motivated by a "desperate" desire to keep Trump from becoming president.

There is now growing confidence that the FBI's sudden pivot from Papadopoulos to Steele was driven by several individuals, all with serious political baggage: Page and Strzok exchanged text messages about their desire to stop Trump from becoming president; Steele admitted he was desperate to keep Trump from the presidency; Ohr's wife worked for the firm hired by Clinton to find dirt on Trump; and McCabe's wife was a Democratic candidate in Virginia whose campaign got hundreds of thousands of dollars of electioneering help from Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

Ohr's new account could be potentially explosive, both for Republicans trying to make the case that the FBI engaged in misconduct in investigating Trump and for the DOJ inspector general's probe into whether the FBI misled a federal court in seeking the Trump campaign warrants.

Far more investigation needs to be done to resolve what happened. But there are now more serious questions about the FBI's conduct, thanks to Ohr's candor.

For starters, why did the FBI allow Ohr to participate in the Steele matter when there was a known conflict with his wife's employment? And did they ever disclose that conflict to the court?

Why did the FBI fail to fully disclose to the court that Steele was being paid by Democrats to help defeat Trump, or that Steele himself was desperate to stop Trump?

Did agents misrepresent "hearsay" evidence as corroborated intelligence?

And should the FBI have shut down the probe  after the original predicate about Papadopoulos was called into question  rather than pivoting to Steele, especially since two key bureau employees involved in it, Strzok and Page, had their own expressed desire to keep Trump from winning the presidency?

The answers to these questions are essential to the American public and its ability to continue to trust the very important work of the FBI, the DOJ and the larger intelligence community.

John Solomon is an award-winning investigative journalist whose work over the years has exposed U.S. and FBI intelligence failures before the Sept. 11 attacks, federal scientists' misuse of foster children and veterans in drug experiments, and numerous cases of political corruption. He is The Hill's executive vice president for video.
Good info in that article
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:25:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Thousands of execs withdraw from their lucrative positions, lots of Congressmen follow suit, too, 51,000 indictments, and some people are worried about Q flipping out on them.

Focus on the results instead of a demigod: How many senior FBI officials fired? Do you accept there is an ongoing grand jury? The evidence that there is already a military tribunal?

Deal with the legitimate exercise of enforcement activity and the affect of EOs. Deal with the ouster of a number of major Princes in Saudi Arabia and the defeat of ISIS by simply taking their funds away. Deal with the loss of child trafficking havens which have closed their borders choking off the flow of victims. Deal with OUR border becoming more secure.

LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE before thinking this could all go down the drain. The only thing I see draining is the swamp. If you disagree, by all means, state your theory and make a case for it from facts linked to reality.

That is what we try to do here. Aside from that we entertain the derpstate posters who deliberately stir up divisiveness and misinformation to quench our search and throw us off the track. Whether we do that or not, the external events still go on.

Like Q, this thread will eventually get archived and done. What was accomplished to make that a positive result will be remembered. Victors write history.

Losers attend the Kavanaugh hearing or hire more losers to go in and disrupt a sitting legislative body.

It's past time to drop 20 pages of unredacted FISA application. Anons are drifting away.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:26:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
i don't think those girls were SS. i think they were more sent out by the hosting venue or staff to put happy positive people in the shot of trump. if they had been SS removing them it wouldn't have been them walking off on their own. unless there were some big swat dudes off camera that was a very easy let us replace you in this spot vs go see that SS detail over there.
View Quote
Similar to when someone gets up to go to the bathroom or whatever at the Oscars, somebody rushes in to sit in their chair so it isn't empty for the camera.

Those twits behind Trump were bad for the camera and got swapped out for something better.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By PatriotJP:

I have very high hopes for Q, given the implications... but Q could be an aspect of the beast too, and we could be getting duped hugely.
View Quote
I've thought about that many times.  But the answer I keep coming back to is that if this was a clown op, its been the biggest disaster since the Germans invaded Russia.  Boomers who used to get 100% of their news from controlled sources are now walking around with Q shirts on.  I walked out of a major, downtown Dallas office building a few months ago listening to a couple of middle-aged ladies talking about how the Las Vegas shooting might be a satanic ritual.  People whom you'd never suspect of taking the red pill are not just taking red pills, they're dropping them - at work, school, home, everywhere.

If this is what being deceived looks like, I want more of it.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:30:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By happycynic:
You can't play by their rule book.  No man is responsible for the actions of any other man.  We need to reject any assertion that we need to "police our own."  It is a trap.  And the left never does it.  We've had literally hundreds of wackajob leftists doing terrorist attacks, like Obama mentor Bill Ayers, and they don't feel an ounce of guilt.  If we want to actually accomplish something, we need to get out of the bunker mentality that the MSM can ruin us if one dipshit does something stupid.  We need to attack them, head on, when they say stupid shit like that.  That's what Trump does, and that's why he's winning and Me-Again Kelly is baking cookies for fat housefraus on morning TV.
View All Quotes

We won because we had universal platforms to pool resources and organize information and then spread it In real time. They are taking those universal platforms away from us.

They are making it harder to create, find and share information, and they are suppressing the people who are the best at doing it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:30:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: seedlings] [#26]
Dudes and lady-dudes - the Alex Jones thing is pretty serious. Let's say 'far-alt-right' AJ and Jerome C was paid by some xyz government, then this will be THE one-and-only bit of evidence needed for all social media platforms to ban/shadowban/demonetize ALL points of view that aren't left of center.

AJ is the vast right-wing conspiracy scapegoat.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:33:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#27]
In the category of multiple levels of bizarre billionaire CEO behavior for $1000, Alex

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Similar to when someone gets up to go to the bathroom or whatever at the Oscars, somebody rushes in to sit in their chair so it isn't empty for the camera.

Those twits behind Trump were bad for the camera and got swapped out for something better.
View All Quotes
i don't think those girls were SS. i think they were more sent out by the hosting venue or staff to put happy positive people in the shot of trump. if they had been SS removing them it wouldn't have been them walking off on their own. unless there were some big swat dudes off camera that was a very easy let us replace you in this spot vs go see that SS detail over there.

They sure didn't put up much of a protest about being removed from their prime seats, seems like more to it than just pretty faces in the background.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:47:15 AM EDT
[#30]
I've thought about that many times.  But the answer I keep coming back to is that if this was a clown op, its been the biggest disaster since the Germans invaded Russia.  Boomers who used to get 100% of their news from controlled sources are now walking around with Q shirts on.  I walked out of a major, downtown Dallas office building a few months ago listening to a couple of middle-aged ladies talking about how the Las Vegas shooting might be a satanic ritual.  People whom you'd never suspect of taking the red pill are not just taking red pills, they're dropping them - at work, school, home, everywhere.

View Quote
Oh no, i completely agree with you!  100%

I just have to keep all options open and consider all possibilities.  I think posessing a bit of cynicism is a good thing, in most cases.

Bottom line though, there are more reasons to trust the Q Plan, than to not, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Mossad?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By inkaybee:

I think if AJ is associated with anyone it is Stratfor. But IMO he legitimately believes what he says, he has taught his kids to believe it and denied in court that he screen persona is a screen affectation during his divorce ad custody trials.

He is being assaulted because he was effectively able to damage Hillary Clinton, and the tech industry and the corporations that own MSM lost huge sums of money betting against American market growth.  Soros lost billions in the week after the election.

And Soros's losses are small potatoes compared to what the parent companies of the media corporations lost, and those losses effect investment gains of Apple and google and the rest.

AJ doesn't have to discredit Q, Q posts about Clinton is in GITMO does that.

first principals.

This is about very rich people who want to suppress the poor who could come to represent a threat to their economic futures. Mueller, social media censorship, race bating, all of it.

It is about them controlling the flow of trillions of dollars to ends that benefit them.

Trump, AJ, and the new media threaten that.

Q is a larp.
I have to agree with this post.  Been here since page one btw. Also I have listened to AJ on and off for almost 20 years. AJ is a wild egomaniac but he isn’t controlled opposition. He is the real deal and he has been fighting these people his entire life. I swear some of you who spout off about him have never listened to him.
Mossad?
I doubt it. American private intel of the Christian flavor would be my bet.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:53:58 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote
You'll find that any talk of planning/doing is met with ridicule and resistance if it steps outside the bounds of "trust the plan", "enjoy the show".
That has been my biggest issue with this whole deal.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
Exhibit A, but still inconclusive

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:03:45 PM EDT
[#35]

I just have to keep all options open and consider all possibilities.  I think posessing a bit of cynicism is a good thing, in most cases.

Bottom line though, there are more reasons to trust the Q Plan, than to not, IMO.
View All Quotes

I have an answer.

Why would "They" run a controlled op like this? Why would they intentionally expose what they are doing and "wake people up"?

The best way to cover something up is turn it into a conspiracy theory.

They put all this shit out there, and people are horrified and begin demanding action and telling people and spreading it wherever they can.

Then, at the right moment, "they" pull the rug out and their pre-chosen fall guy comes out with all the undeniable proof that it was all a LARP and a troll job.

Now, whenever somebody tries to talk about the shit "they" are up to, that person is now Alex Jones screaming about lizard people and calling into Coast To Coast AM.

Now "They" can get back to their regularly scheduled whatever the fuck they are up to, and if it even begins to get exposed, it's just a crazy conspiracy theory.

"So-and-So is involved in an international child abduction sex ring and Satanic worship cult? That sounds like some of that crazy-ass badselfeater and Q shit that was going around. Shut up and get away from me."
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:06:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Keep your bugger hook of the trigger.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:07:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
They are getting broken

'Pussy Hat' Design Withdrawn After Activists Insist Some Women Have Penises
View Quote
This happened to the left's movements in the 60s but mostly the 70s.  That's why the Westhermen group became the Weatherunderground.

From there the radical gays and lesbians along with environmentalists took up much of the reins.  They worked to deconflict their actions but even among them there were struggles.

Trump has united quite the disparate grouping against him but their hatred of Trump will be partially outdone by their own causes' needs and their egos.  The question towards 2020 is how well they can keep them focused on Trump and the Republicans vs fracturing because of victims status hierarchy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Loki41872:
I have an answer.

Why would "They" run a controlled op like this? Why would they intentionally expose what they are doing and "wake people up"?

They put all this shit out there, and people are horrified and begin demanding action and telling people and spreading it wherever they can.

Then, at the right moment, "they" pull the rug out and their pre-chosen fall guy comes out with all the undeniable proof that it was all a LARP and a troll job.

Now, whenever somebody tries to talk about the shit "they" are up to, that person is now Alex Jones screaming about lizard people and calling into Coast To Coast AM.

Now "They" can get back to their regularly scheduled whatever the fuck they are up to, and if it even begins to get exposed, it's just a crazy conspiracy theory.

"So-and-So is involved in an international child abduction sex ring and Satanic worship cult? That sounds like some of that crazy-ass badselfeater and Q shit that was going around. Shut up and get away from me."
View Quote
So they can label it conspiracy theory and white wash it.  Just like PizzaGate
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:18:39 PM EDT
[#40]
We won because we had universal platforms to pool resources and organize information and then spread it In real time. They are taking those universal platforms away from us.

They are making it harder to create, find and share information, and they are suppressing the people who are the best at doing it.
View All Quotes

I don't want any government involvement in those organizations though.

Which means, since I'm  just some Joe Six Pack guy, we need to find right minded or libertarian minded people with enough pull to make competitors to these oraganizations.

The business mentality of Silicon Valley has typically been inviting to those with a more left leaning viewpoint.  The shifts in the conservative ranks over the last 15 years means to me there is someone out there but it is a huge step.

IMO conservatives need to model some of the left leaning groups that oralganize locally.  That's where I've focused my energy; in my community first.  Of course this dowels not take into account messaging to larger groups which is your focus.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:19:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: d2262] [#41]
I first thought it was Zina Bash? She sat behind Brett Kavanaugh all day.

Edit wrong quote.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#42]
I have an answer.

View Quote
Yup.  A theoretical possibility for sure.

You aint wrong homie!
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:34:18 PM EDT
[#43]
You beat me to it.

Since this is just a huge waste of time and it's keeping people "on the bench" how about some of the people poo-pooing it all come up with a "plan"?  That someone could become legend.

The audience is here and waiting.

ETA - Last time I complained to my Senator, it got me an IRS Audit.
View All Quotes

You beat me to it.

Since this is just a huge waste of time and it's keeping people "on the bench" how about some of the people poo-pooing it all come up with a "plan"?  That someone could become legend.

The audience is here and waiting.

ETA - Last time I complained to my Senator, it got me an IRS Audit.
Lol sure it did
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:37:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#44]
Anyone listening/ watching Fox?  

.....and here comes the conspiracy theory pitch.

Edit:  Maybe he will run for a third term.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:38:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shwa] [#45]
FBHO giving a speech now, being aired on FOX. Sounds like damage control, trying to get ahead of the narrative, discredit the R's and conservative movement.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
obama and whitehouse implicated by Ohr!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1036951601922146304.html
View Quote
Whoa Nellie!
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:40:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d33f08 No.2919757  ??
Sep 7 2018 10:02:29 (EST)
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/9dum8q/microchip_microfake_you_can_change_any_chats_on/??
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/9dum8q/microchip_microfake_you_can_change_any_chats_on/
These people are stupid.
Their attempts will FAIL.
Q
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#48]
I have an answer.

View All Quotes

I have an answer.

If this was the case, do you think Trump or one of the many Generals he has surrounding him wouldn't have put a stop to it early on?
You think Trump or MI has any idea this is going on?
Is it theisable to you that Trump and MI let someone Troll his base going on 11 months without saying a word.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By StealthM8:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/20180907_070722-664056.JPG
View Quote
After this response I'm putting you on ignore. Nobody here is following Q like some cult leader, just the posts and the theories. Q has never asked anyone to do anything but open their eyes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#50]
28th St & Thomas Rd.

My old neighborhood!
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top