Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2497
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 9:27:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#1]
Interesting.  I had Tucker on in the background and thought his comments were some what timely in regards to the recent Q posts.
I wonder how many of those guys are also paying attention to Q but don't want to say so publicly.

Link Posted: 3/7/2019 9:40:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Darcy:

Where can I find these? I know it's been explained but a reminder would be great for those of us who have only been here for 800 pages.
View Quote
Look in my sig line.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#4]
All of this talk about the genesis of FB reminded me of this 2012 video on YouTube that names names and funding sources as well as former .gov people running FB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou6iAFEIQT0
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
this is some serious BS

I could not vote until I became a US Citizen

I am just gone stop here as the rest would not be CoC compliant

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sbhaven:
Probably already been posted, if not; Pelosi admits they want to make sure "newcomers" (i.e. illegals) vote is not suppressed.

Speaker Pelosi: We Should Not Be ‘Suppressing the Vote of Our Newcomers to America’

Speaking at a news conference on voting rights with Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said immigrants “make America more American,” and we should not be “suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.”

“So, when we talk about newcomers, we have to recognize the constant reinvigoration of America that they are, that we all have been – our families,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi said. “And that, unless you're blessed to be Native American – which is a blessing in itself that we respect – but that constant reinvigoration of hope, determination, optimism, courage, to make the future better for the next generation, those are American traits. And these newcomers make America more American. And we want them, when they come here, to be fully part of our system. And that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.”

Speaker Pelosi spoke on the importance of passing H.R. 1, the “For the People Act of 2019,” “to lay the foundation to pass the Voting Rights Act, strengthened after the actions of the Supreme Court, which significantly weakened it,” she said.

Below is an excerpt of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s remarks:

“In the campaign, the candidate that I, the president that I quoted the most was Ronald Reagan. Does that surprise you? Maybe. But Ronald Reagan said this: ‘This is the last speech I will make as President of the United States. And I have a message I want to communicate to the country I love.’ He went on to talk about the Statue of Liberty and what it means to the world – that beacon of hope, what it means to people who have come here and seen that statue welcoming them – he said, our ancestors, our grandparents, our parents.”

“We, in California, see people coming from a different direction, but the same welcome. You see them coming, many from the south, southern border, but should be the same welcome. He went on to say, though, after talking about the Statue of Liberty: ‘the vital force of America’s preeminence in the world is every new generation of immigrants who come to our country. And when America fails to recognize that as our vital force, America will fail to be preeminent in the world’ – preeminent in the world.

“So, when we talk about newcomers, we have to recognize the constant reinvigoration of America that they are, that we all have been – our families. And that, unless you're blessed to be Native American – which is a blessing in itself that we respect – but that constant reinvigoration of hope, determination, optimism, courage, to make the future better for the next generation, those are American traits. And these newcomers make America more American. And we want them, when they come here, to be fully part of our system. And that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.”
this is some serious BS

Neither could my wife.  Apparently now immigrants can just do whatever the fuck they want.  The rule of law is dead.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 9:54:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
All of this talk about the genesis of FB reminded me of this 2012 video on YouTube that names names and funding sources as well as former .gov people running FB:

View Quote
Facebook CIA connection Department of Defense IAO DARPA
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:

I watched the interview at the courthouse steps, Dershowitz was more than happy at what would be brought out at trial .
View Quote
Give me your further take. Interested in your perspective on the matter.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BM1455:

View Quote
Thanks brother!
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SC4eyes:

I am buying a bottle of expensive Kentucky sippin' whiskey, to crack open if that or a reasonable facsimile thereof happens.
View Quote
We a'int gonna be sippin' brother. Barn burnin' rip snortin' gun shootin' shit gonna be going down.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#10]

this is some serious BS

View Quote
What is your story brother?
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cinco1:
Give me your further take. Interested in your perspective on the matter.
View Quote
Basically he wants to rumble in court with the woman that is accusing him of having sex with minors including herself.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes. He's slime and will deny/deflect like all cocksuckers do. Hoping for more insight than that though.

Deadwood - san francisco cocksucker
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:49:34 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes

this is some serious BS

my Story in short

I grew up in Germany and left Germany in 1991 (had to finish my Hotel Business School)

I obtained my Green Card while I worked in Bermuda and I came to the US in October of 1996 and became a US Citizen in 2002 while I lived in Utah

Best decision I ever made
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:58:11 PM EDT
[#14]

my Story in short

I grew up in Germany and left Germany in 1991 (had to finish my Hotel Business School)

I obtained my Green Card while I worked in Bermuda and I came to the US in October of 1996 and became a US Citizen in 2002 while I lived in Utah

View Quote
Er ist ein Bier leener.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#15]

my Story in short

View Quote
Willkommen. Mother's side HEAVY German. Glad you are here. "We" (as you well know - and not necessarily American, but the "individuals") are not a birth thing but an "attitude, action, result and respect" thing.  Keep it coming. Enjoy your posts and perspective.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By elcope:
Er ist ein Bier leener.
View All Quotes

my Story in short

Er ist ein Bier leener.

that is funny
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:10:20 PM EDT
[#18]

that is funny
View Quote
I'm glad you got it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Pheenix11:
Considering the average IQ in Somalia, she might need pictures to explain it LMAO
View Quote
I'm trying to figure out what her more personal experience from Somalia has to do with hating Jews. Was she somehow subject to being persecuted by Jews in Somalia?
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:17:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Vas ist das?
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:18:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#21]
I'm glad you got it.
View All Quotes

that is funny
I'm glad you got it.
@elcope

check my new Sig Line out

Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Yes. He's slime and will deny/deflect like all cocksuckers do. Hoping for more insight than that though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rGU2xwSsFs
View Quote
Damn you.  I just spent the last hour watching Deadwood youtube videos.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#24]

@elcope

check my new Sig Line out

View Quote
LOL

Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#25]
We a'int gonna be sippin' brother. Barn burnin' rip snortin' gun shootin' shit gonna be going down.
View Quote
If you insist.

Gangstagrass - Barnburning official music video
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:47:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Denver Airport is their hive. Backup HQ for Clowns In America once power is stripped?
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:50:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:
Go ahead and lay out the legal path to declaring HRC an enemy combatant.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:

You think corrupt politicians are going to be viewed in the same light as individuals that have literally taken up arms against the United States?
Depending on the level and type of corruption?  Sure.  ABSOFUCKINLOUTELY!!!!!!  Do you think Sen Graham just decided to test the education level of a supreme Court nominee for the funsies of it? Just to see if he knew the answers?  And of all the questions he could have asked him about case law and legal precident, he chose that line of questioning from out of left field?  Not only that but in the aggressive posture and tone that he did?  REALLY bro?
What about selling SAPs to China, thus abetting their execution of America's CIA network within that country?
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 11:59:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Shqype:
What about selling SAPs to China, thus abetting their execution of America's CIA network within that country?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shqype:
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:

You think corrupt politicians are going to be viewed in the same light as individuals that have literally taken up arms against the United States?
Depending on the level and type of corruption?  Sure.  ABSOFUCKINLOUTELY!!!!!!  Do you think Sen Graham just decided to test the education level of a supreme Court nominee for the funsies of it? Just to see if he knew the answers?  And of all the questions he could have asked him about case law and legal precident, he chose that line of questioning from out of left field?  Not only that but in the aggressive posture and tone that he did?  REALLY bro?
Prosecute under applicable statutes on espionage and treason.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:01:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#29]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 10:59:58 PM
>>5565314 (/pb)
Something you should explore further.
Impressive, most impressive.
Q

Q is responding to this anon:  5565314  

Keking out right now. Pretty sure I found something. Rip me apart if I’m wrong though. So many shills on here. You’re missing crumbs. Look here, not [here]. Responding to post 2996 Q says, “how is that possible for a ‘supposed’ non_gov entity?”

How is it possible that FB tracks data even when the app is deleted? In post 2993 (3/7/109) Q is calling out @Snowden. So I used the filter to find posts relating to WikiLeaks. Q’s post from July 31, 2018 is a screenshot of the Wikileaks Vault 7… released MARCH 7. Sounds confusing just trying to show you my thought process, stay with me, it makes sense.

“Unlike bullets, bombs or missiles, most CIA malware is designed to live for days or even years after it has reached its 'target'. CIA malware does not "explode on impact" but rather permanently infests its target. In order to infect target's device, copies of the malware must be placed on the target's devices, giving physical possession of the malware to the target. To exfiltrate data back to the CIA or to await further instructions the malware must communicate with CIA Command & Control (C2) systems placed on internet connected servers. But such servers are typically not approved to hold classified information, so CIA command and control systems are also made unclassified.” FROM VAULT 7

Links below that direct you to user forums on how to not leave a digital fingerprint that can be associated with the CIA, and how to construct an imitation fingerprint. Using Facebook as their ‘fingerprint’ they are able to install malware on peoples’ phones, tablets, and computers which relay all data back to a central server using HIVE.

I suggest all anons who have given up life to research this shit like me should read this document to completion.

I noticed the enormous amount of comparisons between “packets of data” and “bombs”, dunno why probably just autistic. I looked back in the Qmap and on March 5, 2019 an anon posted how London Police “called them bombs not suspicious packages” Q responds in 2974 with “Fire”.

I went into Vault 7 Projects, search for “fire”….

“Angelfire is an implant comprised of five components: Solartime, Wolfcreek, Keystone (previously MagicWand), BadMFS, and the Windows Transitory File system”

FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK

“Keystone is part of the Wolfcreek implant and responsible for starting malicious user applications. Loaded implants never touch the file system, so there is very little forensic evidence that the process was ever ran.” This makes post Q 381 much easier to understand

“We Won’t telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.

We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.”

Q

Q is saying that they are using the Anglefire to predict the Deep State’s moves without being detected. In the user files it says a key must be used to open magicwand (keystone). In Q post 270 he says that ADM R/NSA (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL = Apply the Keystone. Paint the Picture. In post 167 Q says POTUS opened the door of all doors. Expand your thinking. What is the keystone? Now this could be confirmation bias but based off of what we just read we can now infer that Q was saying trump gave Admiral Rogers permission to use Keystone and Activate malware in order to collect data on DS. Furthermore who uses a magicwand? A wizard. (W&W)
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 11:07:53 PM
https://twitter.com/SenBlumenthal/status/1103710332994887682📁
Glimpse of something much bigger to come?
Actions have consequences.
Remember, it goes both ways.
Nobody is safe.
Leak was plugged.
Q
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:16:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 11:14:19 PM
https://twitter.com/Davidwmiller91/status/1103826672762146817📁
Keep the calendar up-to-date, Patriot.
Check off and log.
Future proves past.
Q
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:35:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 11:21:40 PM

DrYsi4PXcAAsIc0.jpg

https://www.scribd.com/document/401345263/Log-to-Ag-Barr-03-07-2019-Fisa#from_embed📁
https://www.scribd.com/document/401345263/Log-to-Ag-Barr-03-07-2019-Fisa#from_embed
House > Senate
Q
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:36:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:36:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 11:28:54 PM

D0_uJzGX4AASbQp.jpg

We stand TOGETHER in this FIGHT.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:53:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Torqued] [#35]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 10:45:10 PM
http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=facebook&qft=interval%3d%227%22&form=PTFTNR📁
[Parts 3-9 coming soon]
Q
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 1:24:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
>>5565314 (/pb)
Q

Keking out right now. Pretty sure I found something. Rip me apart if I’m wrong though. So many shills on here. You’re missing crumbs. Look here, not [here]. Responding to post 2996 Q says, “how is that possible for a ‘supposed’ non_gov entity?”

How is it possible that FB tracks data even when the app is deleted? In post 2993 (3/7/109) Q is calling out @Snowden. So I used the filter to find posts relating to WikiLeaks. Q’s post from July 31, 2018 is a screenshot of the Wikileaks Vault 7… released MARCH 7. Sounds confusing just trying to show you my thought process, stay with me, it makes sense.

“Unlike bullets, bombs or missiles, most CIA malware is designed to live for days or even years after it has reached its 'target'. CIA malware does not "explode on impact" but rather permanently infests its target. In order to infect target's device, copies of the malware must be placed on the target's devices, giving physical possession of the malware to the target. To exfiltrate data back to the CIA or to await further instructions the malware must communicate with CIA Command & Control (C2) systems placed on internet connected servers. But such servers are typically not approved to hold classified information, so CIA command and control systems are also made unclassified.” FROM VAULT 7

Links below that direct you to user forums on how to not leave a digital fingerprint that can be associated with the CIA, and how to construct an imitation fingerprint. Using Facebook as their ‘fingerprint’ they are able to install malware on peoples’ phones, tablets, and computers which relay all data back to a central server using HIVE.

I suggest all anons who have given up life to research this shit like me should read this document to completion.

I noticed the enormous amount of comparisons between “packets of data” and “bombs”, dunno why probably just autistic. I looked back in the Qmap and on March 5, 2019 an anon posted how London Police “called them bombs not suspicious packages” Q responds in 2974 with “Fire”.

“Angelfire is an implant comprised of five components: Solartime, Wolfcreek, Keystone (previously MagicWand), BadMFS, and the Windows Transitory File system”

FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK

“Keystone is part of the Wolfcreek implant and responsible for starting malicious user applications. Loaded implants never touch the file system, so there is very little forensic evidence that the process was ever ran.” This makes post Q 381 much easier to understand

Q

Q is saying that they are using the Anglefire to predict the Deep State’s moves without being detected. In the user files it says a key must be used to open magicwand (keystone). In Q post 270 he says that ADM R/NSA (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL = Apply the Keystone. Paint the Picture. In post 167 Q says POTUS opened the door of all doors. Expand your thinking. What is the keystone? Now this could be confirmation bias but based off of what we just read we can now infer that Q was saying trump gave Admiral Rogers permission to use Keystone and Activate malware in order to collect data on DS. Furthermore who uses a magicwand? A wizard. (W&W)
View Quote
I keked out just reading that.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 2:09:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Either something is coming or Q is bored out of his mind.  This has to be a record number of Q post over the past week or so.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:11:36 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
From the comments.

Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:34:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Either something is coming or Q is bored out of his mind.  This has to be a record number of Q post over the past week or so.
View Quote
89 posts since Saturday by my Q app count
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:42:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
they don't give 2 shits about russia or putin. Putin is the boogey man they are using to try and scare people away from trump. nothing more.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
Originally Posted By happycynic:
I think I understand why the cabal has such a hard-on for Putin.  Remember that Putin is KGB.  He probably either had intelligence from his past life, or he was simply suspicious of CIA/NSA tricks, making it hard for the cabal to get a footing in Russia.
they don't give 2 shits about russia or putin. Putin is the boogey man they are using to try and scare people away from trump. nothing more.
wrong.jpg

Clowns in America kicked off a coup in Russia controlled Ukraine on the eve of the Sochi Olympics.  They created and outfitted a mercenary army (ISIS) to destroy Syria, an ally.  They bought off a third, Iran.  Surely Putin saw the writing on the wall.  It’s likely Putin was made an offer and told the clowns to piss off which kicked this all off, who knows.  I also think it’s likely that the original Guccifer was Russian directed, hence the reason ZeroHedge, which clearly is sympathetic to Russia, reported of his exploits of Hillary’s private server well before the MSM.

McCain, Biden, Kerry, Nuland et al were the public face of this deep state effort.  It’s why they freak over a summit between Trump and Putin.  Vlad knows.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 4:56:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
>>5565314 (/pb)
Q

FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK

Q

View Quote
Huge...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 5:41:31 AM EDT
[#42]
\QResearch tip of the day:

o7 = salute

(It is an emoticon)
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 7:39:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sbhaven] [#43]
View Quote
Funny how Blumenthal didn't seem to have a problem with the Obama administration doing the same to journalists.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 7:59:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Finland's government resigns after healthcare reform fails

Financial constraints are colliding with the healthcare costs imposed by Finland’s fast-ageing population. But cutting those costs is a major political obstacle in a Nordic country that historically has provided an extensive — and expensive — healthcare system.

Sipila resigned “because the healthcare reform cannot be accomplished during this government term,” Antti Kaikkonen, the head of Sipila’s Centre Party’s parliamentary group, wrote on Twitter. Several governments have tried to push through reforms in different forms over the past 12 years.

“Since elections were already set for 14 April, the resignation of the government is not a big deal at all at this point. Still, it does create some ugly headlines,” Nordea’s chief analyst wrote on Twitter.

According to the government, the reform could have curbed the annual growth of Finland’s public social and healthcare expenses to 0.9 percent from the current estimate of 2.4 percent between 2019 and 2029.

Sipila had previously said he would dissolve his centre-right coalition government if it failed to push through its healthcare and local government reform.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Dutch Prof Warns No Western Society Has Managed to Fully Integrate Muslims

Based on his 20-year-long studies on integration and assimilation, Ruud Koopmans, a professor of sociology at Humboldt University in Berlin, has arrived at the conclusion that Muslims are more difficult to integrate than other immigrant groups.

Professor Ruud Koopmans suggested than no Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims. In an interview with the Danish newspaper Berlingske, he stressed that despite individual pattern breakers, the overall picture and the general trend are discouraging.

"For anyone who takes facts and data seriously, it is undeniable that Muslims are much worse at integration than other groups of immigrants, no doubt about that. There is also no doubt that in most other groups of immigrants, we see great progress from one generation to the next. Although it's not completely absent in Muslims, the change is much slower," Koopmans told Berlingske.

According to Koopmans' data, around 65 percent of the Turkish and Moroccan Muslims in six European countries consider religious rules to be more important than the secular law of the country in which they live. Muslims consider themselves separate from other non-Muslim groups, and refrain from broader interaction with those outside their religion. For instance, almost 60 percent of the Muslims surveyed rejected the idea of maintaining friendships with homosexuals, and 45 percent said the same thing about Jews.

According to Koopmans, the fundamentalist interpretation of the Quran, which is prevalent among Muslims, prevents them from being integrated into Western countries. According to Koopmans' studies, up to 50 percent of Muslims in Europe hold fundamentalist beliefs. By contrast, the proportion of fundamentalists among Christians is much lower, at less than 4 percent.

(see link for rest of article)
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 8:07:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Widespread blackout leaves much of Venezuela in darkness

President Nicolas Maduro accuses US of orchestrating the severe power failure

A widespread blackout enveloped much of Venezuela in darkness Thursday night, stopping subway service in the capital and causing problems around the country, which has been plagued by power failures as its economic crisis has worsened.

The power failure appeared to be more severe than others, however, and the government of president Nicolas Maduro moved quickly to blame its opponents. The minister of electrical power, Luis Motta Dominguez, said on state television that the blackout was caused by an “attack” on the Guri Dam, a large hydroelectric facility in east Venezuela. Information minister Jorge Rodriguez, also on the state news network, said right-wing “criminals” had committed “sabotage” to the dam’s system of generation and distribution.

The officials did not say how much of the country had been affected by the blackout. Mr Maduro accused the United States of orchestrating the power failure, writing on Twitter, “The electrical war announced and directed by the imperialist United States against our people will be defeated.” Juan Guaido, the opposition leader whom the United States has recognised as Venezuela’s leader, linked the blackout to the government authorities. “How do you tell a mother who has to cook, an ill person who depends on a machine, and a labourer who needs to work that they’re in a powerful country without light?” he asked on Twitter. He added: “The light will come with the end of the usurpation.”

(see link for rest of article)
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 8:21:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Today is the President's 777th day in office.

This gets leaked because Mueller wants it leaked.  'Final Act'...

Link Posted: 3/8/2019 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#48]
IPOT does a good job of explaining yesterday's Q drops puts some meaning to Keystone, Huber, DIA and other habbanings.

Link Posted: 3/8/2019 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
>>5565314 (/pb)
Q

FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK

Q

View Quote
Huge piece revealed here.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
>>5565314 (/pb)
Q

FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK

Q

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top