Link Posted: 3/8/2019 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 9:18:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Iamhere:

I need to know. Do it.
View Quote
'The choice to know will be yours'.  I choose to know.  Do it, Mr. President.  

Link Posted: 3/8/2019 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
if you have that access and capability and are using it to track and predict your opponents next moves... why in the fuck would you let people know about it. especially the public. IF that is true team Q needs to start actually working on some OPSEC classes for it's members.
View Quote
Maybe they assume that they already know.  Maybe there isn't much they can do about it?
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Either something is coming or Q is bored out of his mind.  This has to be a record number of Q post over the past week or so.
View Quote
He's just trying to hit the same time as a couple of Trump Tweets so the followers start screaming about deltas again.

Not hard to post about the same time as Trump tweets when you post 33 times in one day.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 9:44:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: seedlings] [#7]
if you have that access and capability and are using it to track and predict your opponents next moves... why in the fuck would you let people know about it. especially the public. IF that is true team Q needs to start actually working on some OPSEC classes for it's members.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BM1455:
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 10:59:58 PM
>>5565314 (/pb)
Something you should explore further.
Impressive, most impressive.
Q

Q is responding to this anon:  5565314  

Keking out right now. Pretty sure I found something. Rip me apart if I'm wrong though. So many shills on here. You're missing crumbs. Look here, not [here]. Responding to post 2996 Q says, "how is that possible for a 'supposed' non_gov entity?"

How is it possible that FB tracks data even when the app is deleted? In post 2993 (3/7/109) Q is calling out @Snowden. So I used the filter to find posts relating to WikiLeaks. Q's post from July 31, 2018 is a screenshot of the Wikileaks Vault 7 released MARCH 7. Sounds confusing just trying to show you my thought process, stay with me, it makes sense.

"Unlike bullets, bombs or missiles, most CIA malware is designed to live for days or even years after it has reached its 'target'. CIA malware does not "explode on impact" but rather permanently infests its target. In order to infect target's device, copies of the malware must be placed on the target's devices, giving physical possession of the malware to the target. To exfiltrate data back to the CIA or to await further instructions the malware must communicate with CIA Command & Control (C2) systems placed on internet connected servers. But such servers are typically not approved to hold classified information, so CIA command and control systems are also made unclassified." FROM VAULT 7

Links below that direct you to user forums on how to not leave a digital fingerprint that can be associated with the CIA, and how to construct an imitation fingerprint. Using Facebook as their 'fingerprint' they are able to install malware on peoples' phones, tablets, and computers which relay all data back to a central server using HIVE.

I suggest all anons who have given up life to research this shit like me should read this document to completion.

I noticed the enormous amount of comparisons between "packets of data" and "bombs", dunno why probably just autistic. I looked back in the Qmap and on March 5, 2019 an anon posted how London Police "called them bombs not suspicious packages" Q responds in 2974 with "Fire".

I went into Vault 7 Projects, search for "fire".

"Angelfire is an implant comprised of five components: Solartime, Wolfcreek, Keystone (previously MagicWand), BadMFS, and the Windows Transitory File system"

FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK

"Keystone is part of the Wolfcreek implant and responsible for starting malicious user applications. Loaded implants never touch the file system, so there is very little forensic evidence that the process was ever ran." This makes post Q 381 much easier to understand

"We Won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.

We will however light a FIRE to flush them out."

Q

Q is saying that they are using the Anglefire to predict the Deep State's moves without being detected. In the user files it says a key must be used to open magicwand (keystone). In Q post 270 he says that ADM R/NSA (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL = Apply the Keystone. Paint the Picture. In post 167 Q says POTUS opened the door of all doors. Expand your thinking. What is the keystone? Now this could be confirmation bias but based off of what we just read we can now infer that Q was saying trump gave Admiral Rogers permission to use Keystone and Activate malware in order to collect data on DS. Furthermore who uses a magicwand? A wizard. (W&W)
To prod them toward the golden bridge on which to retreat.

The following is a reasonable, albeit fanciful illustration:

In a police interrogation, criminals make up all kinds of wild stories, and maintain the for quite some time. Lie over and over. An intelligent criminal may, once irrefutable evidence is presented, change his tune, confess and maybe help resolve loose ends.

Imagine if Obama and GW (God rest his soul) were to hold a press conference and apologize for their treasonous acts. Maybe that is a better way to heal as a nation than mass executions.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 9:53:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
this is some serious BS

I could not vote until I became a US Citizen

I am just gone stop here as the rest would not be CoC compliant

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Originally Posted By sbhaven:
Probably already been posted, if not; Pelosi admits they want to make sure "newcomers" (i.e. illegals) vote is not suppressed.

Speaker Pelosi: We Should Not Be ‘Suppressing the Vote of Our Newcomers to America’

Speaking at a news conference on voting rights with Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said immigrants “make America more American,” and we should not be “suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.”

“So, when we talk about newcomers, we have to recognize the constant reinvigoration of America that they are, that we all have been – our families,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi said. “And that, unless you're blessed to be Native American – which is a blessing in itself that we respect – but that constant reinvigoration of hope, determination, optimism, courage, to make the future better for the next generation, those are American traits. And these newcomers make America more American. And we want them, when they come here, to be fully part of our system. And that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.”

Speaker Pelosi spoke on the importance of passing H.R. 1, the “For the People Act of 2019,” “to lay the foundation to pass the Voting Rights Act, strengthened after the actions of the Supreme Court, which significantly weakened it,” she said.

Below is an excerpt of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s remarks:

“In the campaign, the candidate that I, the president that I quoted the most was Ronald Reagan. Does that surprise you? Maybe. But Ronald Reagan said this: ‘This is the last speech I will make as President of the United States. And I have a message I want to communicate to the country I love.’ He went on to talk about the Statue of Liberty and what it means to the world – that beacon of hope, what it means to people who have come here and seen that statue welcoming them – he said, our ancestors, our grandparents, our parents.”

“We, in California, see people coming from a different direction, but the same welcome. You see them coming, many from the south, southern border, but should be the same welcome. He went on to say, though, after talking about the Statue of Liberty: ‘the vital force of America’s preeminence in the world is every new generation of immigrants who come to our country. And when America fails to recognize that as our vital force, America will fail to be preeminent in the world’ – preeminent in the world.

“So, when we talk about newcomers, we have to recognize the constant reinvigoration of America that they are, that we all have been – our families. And that, unless you're blessed to be Native American – which is a blessing in itself that we respect – but that constant reinvigoration of hope, determination, optimism, courage, to make the future better for the next generation, those are American traits. And these newcomers make America more American. And we want them, when they come here, to be fully part of our system. And that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.”
this is some serious BS

I could not vote until I became a US Citizen

I am just gone stop here as the rest would not be CoC compliant

Wars are fought over things like this.  Horrible, no quarter given, no lives spared, Hell on fucking Earth kinds of wars.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
>>5565314 (/pb)
Q

Keking out right now. Pretty sure I found something. Rip me apart if I’m wrong though. So many shills on here. You’re missing crumbs. Look here, not [here]. Responding to post 2996 Q says, “how is that possible for a ‘supposed’ non_gov entity?”

How is it possible that FB tracks data even when the app is deleted? In post 2993 (3/7/109) Q is calling out @Snowden. So I used the filter to find posts relating to WikiLeaks. Q’s post from July 31, 2018 is a screenshot of the Wikileaks Vault 7… released MARCH 7. Sounds confusing just trying to show you my thought process, stay with me, it makes sense.

“Unlike bullets, bombs or missiles, most CIA malware is designed to live for days or even years after it has reached its 'target'. CIA malware does not "explode on impact" but rather permanently infests its target. In order to infect target's device, copies of the malware must be placed on the target's devices, giving physical possession of the malware to the target. To exfiltrate data back to the CIA or to await further instructions the malware must communicate with CIA Command & Control (C2) systems placed on internet connected servers. But such servers are typically not approved to hold classified information, so CIA command and control systems are also made unclassified.” FROM VAULT 7

Links below that direct you to user forums on how to not leave a digital fingerprint that can be associated with the CIA, and how to construct an imitation fingerprint. Using Facebook as their ‘fingerprint’ they are able to install malware on peoples’ phones, tablets, and computers which relay all data back to a central server using HIVE.

I suggest all anons who have given up life to research this shit like me should read this document to completion.

I noticed the enormous amount of comparisons between “packets of data” and “bombs”, dunno why probably just autistic. I looked back in the Qmap and on March 5, 2019 an anon posted how London Police “called them bombs not suspicious packages” Q responds in 2974 with “Fire”.

I went into Vault 7 Projects, search for “fire”….

“Angelfire is an implant comprised of five components: Solartime, Wolfcreek, Keystone (previously MagicWand), BadMFS, and the Windows Transitory File system”

FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK

“Keystone is part of the Wolfcreek implant and responsible for starting malicious user applications. Loaded implants never touch the file system, so there is very little forensic evidence that the process was ever ran.” This makes post Q 381 much easier to understand

“We Won’t telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.

We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.”

Q

Q is saying that they are using the Anglefire to predict the Deep State’s moves without being detected. In the user files it says a key must be used to open magicwand (keystone). In Q post 270 he says that ADM R/NSA (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL = Apply the Keystone. Paint the Picture. In post 167 Q says POTUS opened the door of all doors. Expand your thinking. What is the keystone? Now this could be confirmation bias but based off of what we just read we can now infer that Q was saying trump gave Admiral Rogers permission to use Keystone and Activate malware in order to collect data on DS. Furthermore who uses a magicwand? A wizard. (W&W)
Huge piece revealed here.
“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”
"Out of sight, out of mind" is not how this works in this case.  It only lets the perpetrators walk free.  Heck, even the known ones are happily roaming around.   Is he saying that he cannot go after them?

thatsnotnowthisworks.jpeg
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 10:41:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:06:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#11]
Read this wish list and pay attention to the date that Sen. Graham wants these records produced.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Letter sent on March 7, 2019.
Request for production is March 21, 2019.

How do you retrieve this amount of data in only 14 days?

The data is already packed up and ready to go?
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:10:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Friday patriots. Fight the Good Fight.

Triumph- Fight the Good Fight (Lyrics).
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:17:49 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
>>5565314 (/pb)
Q

Keking out right now. Pretty sure I found something. Rip me apart if I'm wrong though. So many shills on here. You're missing crumbs. Look here, not [here]. Responding to post 2996 Q says, "how is that possible for a 'supposed' non_gov entity?"

How is it possible that FB tracks data even when the app is deleted? In post 2993 (3/7/109) Q is calling out @Snowden. So I used the filter to find posts relating to WikiLeaks. Q's post from July 31, 2018 is a screenshot of the Wikileaks Vault 7 released MARCH 7. Sounds confusing just trying to show you my thought process, stay with me, it makes sense.

"Unlike bullets, bombs or missiles, most CIA malware is designed to live for days or even years after it has reached its 'target'. CIA malware does not "explode on impact" but rather permanently infests its target. In order to infect target's device, copies of the malware must be placed on the target's devices, giving physical possession of the malware to the target. To exfiltrate data back to the CIA or to await further instructions the malware must communicate with CIA Command & Control (C2) systems placed on internet connected servers. But such servers are typically not approved to hold classified information, so CIA command and control systems are also made unclassified." FROM VAULT 7

Links below that direct you to user forums on how to not leave a digital fingerprint that can be associated with the CIA, and how to construct an imitation fingerprint. Using Facebook as their 'fingerprint' they are able to install malware on peoples' phones, tablets, and computers which relay all data back to a central server using HIVE.

I noticed the enormous amount of comparisons between "packets of data" and "bombs", dunno why probably just autistic. I looked back in the Qmap and on March 5, 2019 an anon posted how London Police "called them bombs not suspicious packages" Q responds in 2974 with "Fire".

I went into Vault 7 Projects, search for "fire".

"Angelfire is an implant comprised of five components: Solartime, Wolfcreek, Keystone (previously MagicWand), BadMFS, and the Windows Transitory File system"

FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK

"Keystone is part of the Wolfcreek implant and responsible for starting malicious user applications. Loaded implants never touch the file system, so there is very little forensic evidence that the process was ever ran." This makes post Q 381 much easier to understand

"We Won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.

We will however light a FIRE to flush them out."

Q

Q is saying that they are using the Anglefire to predict the Deep State's moves without being detected. In the user files it says a key must be used to open magicwand (keystone). In Q post 270 he says that ADM R/NSA (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL = Apply the Keystone. Paint the Picture. In post 167 Q says POTUS opened the door of all doors. Expand your thinking. What is the keystone? Now this could be confirmation bias but based off of what we just read we can now infer that Q was saying trump gave Admiral Rogers permission to use Keystone and Activate malware in order to collect data on DS. Furthermore who uses a magicwand? A wizard. (W&W)
I’m wondering if at this point in time it doesn’t matter if anyone knows. Using a chess analogy, the DS only has their king left on the board. Checkmate could come inone one or five moves, but it’s coming no matter what.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Read this wish list and pay attention to the date that Sen. Graham wants these records produced.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/1-34b24f2f55_jpg-870125.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/03_07_19_b_jpg-870126.JPG
View Quote
by now, given the past interest, it ought to be ready for dissemination
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:47:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Widespread blackout leaves much of Venezuela in darkness

President Nicolas Maduro accuses US of orchestrating the severe power failure

A widespread blackout enveloped much of Venezuela in darkness Thursday night, stopping subway service in the capital and causing problems around the country, which has been plagued by power failures as its economic crisis has worsened.

The power failure appeared to be more severe than others, however, and the government of president Nicolas Maduro moved quickly to blame its opponents. The minister of electrical power, Luis Motta Dominguez, said on state television that the blackout was caused by an “attack” on the Guri Dam, a large hydroelectric facility in east Venezuela. Information minister Jorge Rodriguez, also on the state news network, said right-wing “criminals” had committed “sabotage” to the dam’s system of generation and distribution.

The officials did not say how much of the country had been affected by the blackout. Mr Maduro accused the United States of orchestrating the power failure, writing on Twitter, “The electrical war announced and directed by the imperialist United States against our people will be defeated.” Juan Guaido, the opposition leader whom the United States has recognised as Venezuela’s leader, linked the blackout to the government authorities. “How do you tell a mother who has to cook, an ill person who depends on a machine, and a labourer who needs to work that they’re in a powerful country without light?” he asked on Twitter. He added: “The light will come with the end of the usurpation.”

(see link for rest of article)
View Quote
The lights were on in Barcelona and a couple other cities near the Guyana border when we flew past last night.

Are you fibbing, Nick?

TC

P.S.—And, if the US wants your power out, you’ll know it...
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:48:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cinco1] [#16]
Edit -

NVM - Fake.  Damn.

One can wish.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
The other team already knows what you’ve got. They are thinking they can ratchet up the pressure to keep you from using it.

Anyone holding the information Q claims to have HAS to make it credible. The Dems have already rolled out their “Fake Video” chaff in case the Weiner files slipped out.

The public has to be conditioned to accept  that their beloved politicians and Entertainment stars have done some unthinkable (to normal people) stuff.

TC
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:54:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By cinco1:
DAMN!  Please, please be true.  Please God.

Soros Arrested on Sex Charges - On the Way to Gitmo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1G9_7mVYAMXdvM.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1G9_7oVsAArExC.jpg
View Quote
Fake as fuck. Ed just threatened to lock TRGD account in the thread about this
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:56:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Bgdtx:

View Quote
Above edited to reflect.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Bgdtx:

View Quote
Yep, fake.  That guy, $ean P. McCarthy, is another clown account:

Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Pheenix11:

Neither could my wife.  Apparently now immigrants can just do whatever the fuck they want. The rule of law is dead.
View Quote
The sooner most people realize this, the sooner you can begin to see what is coming down the road. And it ain't pretty!
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Anybody have any background on a "Casaba Howitzer"?
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Mueller team wants to withhold 3.2 million ‘sensitive’ docs from indicted Russian company

Prosecutors in a case brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team asked a federal judge on Thursday to withhold 3.2 million "sensitive" documents from the Russian company Concord Management LLC because of national security and law enforcement concerns.

During a court hearing in Washington, government prosecutors told U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich there are about 3.2 million documents that no employee or officer of Concord Management LLC should be allowed to view outside of the United States as part of the discovery process.

Tuesday's hearing was chiefly an argument over how to handle millions of documents the government considers "sensitive" to national security and law enforcement matters.

Mueller has indicted Concord Management, and a number of its employees, for attempting to meddle in the 2016 presidential election.

Mueller's office said much of the discovery information they have provided to lawyers for Concord so far in the case has ended up on the internet as part of a "disinformation campaign" against Mueller’s Russia investigation. But the special counsel's office stopped short of accusing Concord of leaking the discovery information to the Russian-linked twitter accounts behind the disinformation campaign.

Prosecutor Jonathan Kravitz told Friedrich it would be permissible for individual documents among the 3.2 million to be viewed by employees of Concord Management. But he argued the entire set of documents could reveal the investigation techniques the government used to acquire them.

Friedrich said the burden is on the government to cull the documents and provide the defense with a subset of documents they could share with their client in an effort to mount a defense.

"It's hard for me to weigh competing interests about documents in the abstract," Friedrich said, noting the government has only provided the defense about 500 documents so far. "Five hundred versus three point two million... this is heavily on the government's side."

Another complicating factor is that one of Concord's senior officers, Yevgeny Peigozhin, is under indictment and would likely be arrested if he set foot in the United States.

Government prosecutors are insisting that the only way anyone from Concord should be allowed to view any of the sensitive documents would be at the Washington offices of Reed Smith, the defense attorney's law firm.

Defense attorney Eric Dubelier called that provision a "non-starter" and alluded to a plan he had proposed in a sealed filing.

At another point in the proceedings the idea of showing the evidence to certain employees of Concord via a videoconference between Washington and Russia was floated, but government prosecutors strongly resisted that scenario.

The rest of the hearing was sealed and the public was removed from the courtroom.

No trial date has been set in the Concord case and Dubelier hinted that there may be much more "complicated evidentiary issues" to get through before trial.

A federal grand jury last year indicted 13 Russians and three Russian companies for allegedly interfering in the election, in a case brought by Mueller that detailed a sophisticated plot to wage “information warfare” against the U.S.

Concord Management was among those entities.

When Concord Management pleaded not guilty last year, Dubelier said in court, “The government has indicted the proverbial Ham sandwich.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Mueller team wants to withhold 3.2 million ‘sensitive’ docs from indicted Russian company

Prosecutors in a case brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team asked a federal judge on Thursday to withhold 3.2 million "sensitive" documents from the Russian company Concord Management LLC because of national security and law enforcement concerns.

During a court hearing in Washington, government prosecutors told U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich there are about 3.2 million documents that no employee or officer of Concord Management LLC should be allowed to view outside of the United States as part of the discovery process.

Tuesday's hearing was chiefly an argument over how to handle millions of documents the government considers "sensitive" to national security and law enforcement matters.

Mueller has indicted Concord Management, and a number of its employees, for attempting to meddle in the 2016 presidential election.

Mueller's office said much of the discovery information they have provided to lawyers for Concord so far in the case has ended up on the internet as part of a "disinformation campaign" against Mueller’s Russia investigation. But the special counsel's office stopped short of accusing Concord of leaking the discovery information to the Russian-linked twitter accounts behind the disinformation campaign.

Prosecutor Jonathan Kravitz told Friedrich it would be permissible for individual documents among the 3.2 million to be viewed by employees of Concord Management. But he argued the entire set of documents could reveal the investigation techniques the government used to acquire them.

Friedrich said the burden is on the government to cull the documents and provide the defense with a subset of documents they could share with their client in an effort to mount a defense.

"It's hard for me to weigh competing interests about documents in the abstract," Friedrich said, noting the government has only provided the defense about 500 documents so far. "Five hundred versus three point two million... this is heavily on the government's side."

Another complicating factor is that one of Concord's senior officers, Yevgeny Peigozhin, is under indictment and would likely be arrested if he set foot in the United States.

Government prosecutors are insisting that the only way anyone from Concord should be allowed to view any of the sensitive documents would be at the Washington offices of Reed Smith, the defense attorney's law firm.

Defense attorney Eric Dubelier called that provision a "non-starter" and alluded to a plan he had proposed in a sealed filing.

At another point in the proceedings the idea of showing the evidence to certain employees of Concord via a videoconference between Washington and Russia was floated, but government prosecutors strongly resisted that scenario.

The rest of the hearing was sealed and the public was removed from the courtroom.

No trial date has been set in the Concord case and Dubelier hinted that there may be much more "complicated evidentiary issues" to get through before trial.

A federal grand jury last year indicted 13 Russians and three Russian companies for allegedly interfering in the election, in a case brought by Mueller that detailed a sophisticated plot to wage “information warfare” against the U.S.

Concord Management was among those entities.

When Concord Management pleaded not guilty last year, Dubelier said in court, “The government has indicted the proverbial Ham sandwich.”
In other words, “documents that implicate the democrats”
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Dutch Prof Warns No Western Society Has Managed to Fully Integrate Muslims

Based on his 20-year-long studies on integration and assimilation, Ruud Koopmans, a professor of sociology at Humboldt University in Berlin, has arrived at the conclusion that Muslims are more difficult to integrate than other immigrant groups.

Professor Ruud Koopmans suggested than no Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims. In an interview with the Danish newspaper Berlingske, he stressed that despite individual pattern breakers, the overall picture and the general trend are discouraging.

"For anyone who takes facts and data seriously, it is undeniable that Muslims are much worse at integration than other groups of immigrants, no doubt about that. There is also no doubt that in most other groups of immigrants, we see great progress from one generation to the next. Although it's not completely absent in Muslims, the change is much slower," Koopmans told Berlingske.

According to Koopmans' data, around 65 percent of the Turkish and Moroccan Muslims in six European countries consider religious rules to be more important than the secular law of the country in which they live. Muslims consider themselves separate from other non-Muslim groups, and refrain from broader interaction with those outside their religion. For instance, almost 60 percent of the Muslims surveyed rejected the idea of maintaining friendships with homosexuals, and 45 percent said the same thing about Jews.

According to Koopmans, the fundamentalist interpretation of the Quran, which is prevalent among Muslims, prevents them from being integrated into Western countries. According to Koopmans' studies, up to 50 percent of Muslims in Europe hold fundamentalist beliefs. By contrast, the proportion of fundamentalists among Christians is much lower, at less than 4 percent.

(see link for rest of article)
View Quote
Their ideology (and that’s what it really is) is not compatible with a constitutional republic.  The only Muslims who have managed to assimilate are not considered true Muslims by the rest.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
How is this the same or different than DECLAS that POTUS has been sitting on for months?
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By StealthM8:
How is this the same or different than DECLAS that POTUS has been sitting on for months?
View Quote
Trump hasn't been sitting on it. The DOJ, with Sessions as AG, told Trump straight up that Mueller would charge him with obstruction if he declassified the FISA documents.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
DECLAS is problematic because POTUS was/is the TARGET of investigation.

In theory, Sen. Graham's request is a "new" endeavor. This is where we get to see what Barr is made of.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#29]

In theory, Sen. Graham's request is a "new" endeavor. This is where we get to see what Barr is made of.
View All Quotes

This. POTUS could not declas because it would have 'obstructed' the investigation. Also why SC keeps dragging it's feet. Once they have a weak sauce conclusion, and are disbanded, then the MAGA can happen. House is trying to take the mantle from SC to keep the status quo.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By oswald01:
View Quote
I don't know.  Could it be related to Punkin Chunkin?  (Unrelated to happenings here)
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By oswald01:
View Quote
Kielbasa howitzer?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

Wars are fought over things like this.  Horrible, no quarter given, no lives spared, Hell on fucking Earth kinds of wars.
View Quote
That is the reason I am following this thread, and hoping upon hope that some of what Q says is happening is.
Because IF our current administration doesn't have the stroke to clean this mess up......
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 prohibits noncitizens from voting in federal elections, punishing them by fines, imprisonment, inadmissibility, and deportation.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 2:58:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 prohibits noncitizens from voting in federal elections, punishing them by fines, imprisonment, inadmissibility, and deportation.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
In communist america, socialists don't initiate laws, they imprison adversaries.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:03:56 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
Since they used false information to start snooping and didn't follow proper procedure, shouldn't everyone snared in the dragnet be pardoned?
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:22:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By glorifiedG:

Since they used false information to start snooping and didn't follow proper procedure, shouldn't everyone snared in the dragnet be pardoned?
View Quote
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes

Everyone should get pardoned except for Cohen and Manafort.

If Manafort's sentence is lengthened at his next hearing, his sentence should be commuted.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:48:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#43]
A serious question to all who are willing to provide a serious answer.  How is this not treason?
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#44]

A serious question to all who are willing to provide a serious answer.  How is this not treason?
View Quote
How are hundreds of things that have happened over the past 2.5 years not treason? 70% should be in jail. This is the world we live in.

You either storm the castle or starve them out. Option 1 destroys the Govt. Option 2 drags out until another BHO gets in the WH.

The "plan" is a public awakening combines elements of 1 and 2 (I hope).
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#45]
How are hundreds of things that have happened over the past 2.5 years not treason? 70% should be in jail. This is the world we live in.

You either storm the castle or starve them out. Option 1 destroys the Govt. Option 2 drags out until another BHO gets in the WH.

View All Quotes

Depends on how far one is willing to stretch the definition of the terms "enemies", "aid", and "comfort".
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 4:08:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: oswald01] [#46]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:

I don't know.  Could it be related to Punkin Chunkin?  (Unrelated to happenings here)
View Quote
Well, I know up until 1996 underground nuclear tests were permitted. I was wondering whether a "Casaba Howitizer" was ever tested.

BTW, is your "mein mediocrity" an illusion to Beyond Good and Evil 262?
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Option 2 destroys the country.
Doing nothing destroys the country.

Those on gov that would Do and Allow this, need to be destroyed. I'm for Option 1.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
Because "Q: has something better and the Public needs to know?
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Maybe they assume that they already know.  Maybe there isn't much they can do about it?
View Quote
Of course they know and are using it on US!
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top