BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2497
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BM1455:
Hannity is saying the shit is about  to go down.  Arrests, ect.
View Quote
You know... One of the cool side benefits of following all of this is that when SHTF, it is kind of going to be anticlimactic. We've all had the slow grind blue balls for well over a year.

My body is ready.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By seedlings:
Ok. Need some eyes on this Erik Prince interview by aljazeera. Have a listen. He dances around questions about the Trump Tower meeting, like he was there. Maybe I am misunderstanding.

View Quote
Not much dancing; just being pestered by a reporter with a transcript and an agenda. No one does well under those kinds of interviews. Prince was likely at a Trump tower meeting by his flippant explanation that it was a policy discussion, however the purpose of the meeting is unknown to anyone not there. Tying it to the myth of Russia collusion is just wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:04:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:15:42 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
On his Fox show or his radio show?
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JQ66:
Nothing of any consequence was found out on Trump.

What dirt did they find on sessions?    Had to be something that would wreck his little universe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JQ66:
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Nothing of any consequence was found out on Trump.

What dirt did they find on sessions?    Had to be something that would wreck his little universe.
Probably nothing but the point is, he's now powerless.

That was the the idea.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View All Quotes
Tick tock. Yeah right Sean lol
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:27:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#9]

View Quote
On Fox.

He is (was) rolling up some of the major Cabal bullet points and stating that it's about to start "happening". He isn't speculating, he is saying "X" is going to happen and then "Y" is going to happen.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:33:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#11]

On Fox.

He is (was) rolling up some of the major Cabal bullet points and stating that it's about to start "happening". He isn't speculating, he is saying "X" is going to happen and then "Y" is going to happen.
View Quote
I've started threads complaining about Hannity. Overall I like him and his heart is in the right place, but I almost think he'd like to keep us all hanging on a little longer, for 20 more years.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:38:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:45:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:
View Quote
"Potential" meaning unlikely. If "polar bear hunting" isn't, nothing is.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:52:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#14]
Originally Posted By glorifiedG:
I've started threads complaining about Hannity. Overall I like him and his heart is in the right place, but I almost think he'd like to keep us all hanging on a little longer, for 20 more years.
View All Quotes

On Fox.

Booms are quiet to those who are asleep.

It’s like how Julian, Snowden, and so many tried to release their booms slowly and almost seemed disappointed how so many didn’t give a fuck when they were released.

They underestimated how asleep everyone was.

Not anymore. The Q movement is waking us and others up so the big upcoming booms will not go quietly into the night.

I think Q has been also testing us and the world, how we react to certain booms. If it’s not to their liking, they have more stage setting to do so the main booms don’t fall on sleepy ears.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:11:42 AM EDT
[#15]

It's like how Julian, Snowden, and so many tried to release their booms slowly and almost seemed disappointed how so many didn't give a fuck when they were released.

Not anymore. The Q movement is waking us and others up so the big upcoming booms will not go quietly into the night.

I think Q has been also testing us and the world, how we react to certain booms. If it's not to their liking, they have more stage setting to do so the main booms don't fall on sleepy ears.
View All Quotes

On Fox.

It's like how Julian, Snowden, and so many tried to release their booms slowly and almost seemed disappointed how so many didn't give a fuck when they were released.

I think Q has been also testing us and the world, how we react to certain booms. If it's not to their liking, they have more stage setting to do so the main booms don't fall on sleepy ears.
The thing we've kind of got lost on is what would normally be earth shattering news stories about what went on have been largely swept under the rug by the media and by the lack of public action by the DOJ and other portions of the government.

Christ, 2018 alone was pretty much boom central in terms of finding out that portions of our government and "allies" across the globe worked against the wishes of a great deal of the American people to either prevent and then stop Donald Trump from performing his duties.

That to me is a pretty damn big deal regardless of whether anyone has gone to jail yet or not.  It's been a big part of the cabal revealing much of their hand to the world.

As someone (Brit on the board) said the cabal is in complete control.  Someone (a moderator with wooden shoes ) asked a simple question; if the cabal thought they were in total control why are they acting the way they are with regards to Trump, BREXIT, etc.  That fear of losing control is pretty dramatic.  We shall see how far down the rabbit hole we can go and I really can't wait.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:12:44 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
Hannity is beneath my news IQ threshold and I fully understand how he makes 5s out to be 9-10s 24/7, but his message and tone this evening were Spinal Tap amplifier.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:24:53 AM EDT
[#17]

Hannity is beneath my news IQ threshold and I fully understand how he makes 5s out to be 9-10s 24/7, but his message and tone this evening were Spinal Tap amplifier.
View Quote
His opening segment was
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:25:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

The thing we've kind of got lost on is what would normally be earth shattering news stories about what went on have been largely swept under the rug by the media and by the lack of public action by the DOJ and other portions of the government.

Christ, 2018 alone was pretty much boom central in terms of finding out that portions of our government and "allies" across the globe worked against the wishes of a great deal of the American people to either prevent and then stop Donald Trump from performing his duties.

That to me is a pretty damn big deal regardless of whether anyone has gone to jail yet or not.  It's been a big part of the cabal revealing much of their hand to the world.

As someone (Brit on the board) said the cabal is in complete control.  Someone (a moderator with wooden shoes ) asked a simple question; if the cabal thought they were in total control why are they acting the way they are with regards to Trump, BREXIT, etc.  That fear of losing control is pretty dramatic.  We shall see how far down the rabbit hole we can go and I really can't wait.
View Quote
Another of your great posts, of which I 100% agree.

Re: red highlighted If control of the United States is lost, they lose.  And they know it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:45:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 4785719:

Another of your great posts, of which I 100% agree.

Re: red highlighted If control of the United States is lost, they lose.  And they know it.
View Quote
Very true. They've invested all of their capital for sometime in the destruction of the United States. This country is key in all of their plans. There is no other place that someone can hide for long if the United States is lost. We are nearly their sole focus at this time. And they are having trouble(s) that they clearly didn't expect.

The cabal has been making some bad decisions lately as their customary Command and control has been compromised.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:53:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By mp41:

Very true. They've invested all of their capital for sometime in the destruction of the United States. This country is key in all of their plans. There is no other place that someone can hide for long if the United States is lost. We are nearly their sole focus at this time. And they are having trouble(s) that they clearly didn't expect.

The cabal has been making some bad decisions lately as their customary Command and control has been compromised.
View Quote
We've been called "the last bastion of freedom," and we are.  Individual freedom versus collectivist control (globalism).  The blind in this Country had best open their eyes and choose wisely.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:57:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Well then Booms should be reclassified as poofs.
Because until big players, not fans or hangers on, get cuffed, that's all they are.
Simply outing someone for corruption and they pay a fine and go free is not a Boom, it's a pffft.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:21:37 AM EDT
[#22]
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/N-Korea-at-crossroads/North-Korea-stole-cryptocurrency-via-hacking-UN-panel
North Korea stole cryptocurrency via hacking: UN panel
Online theft and blockchain help regime to evade sanctions
KAORI YOSHIDA, Nikkei staff writer March 08, 2019 18:01 JST

UNITED NATIONS -- North Korea has used cyberattacks and blockchain technology to circumvent economic sanctions and obtain foreign currency, according to a panel of experts reporting to the U.N. Security Council.

Pyongyang has amassed around $670 million in foreign and virtual currency through cyberthefts, using blockchain technology to cover its tracks, the panel told the Security Council's North Korea sanctions committee in its annual report, Nikkei has learned.

It is the first time the panel has given details on how North Korea obtains foreign currency through cyberattacks.
North Korean companies were also active on social media, where they used platforms such as YouTube and Instagram to market the country's military equipment, sales of which are subject to international sanctions.

WeChat, a messaging app operated by Chinese tech company Tencent Holdings, has also been used for ship-to-ship transfers of contraband at sea. WeChat has been used to send coordinates and to confirm the identity of ships, facilitating illegal trade with North Korea. The report revealed 148 confirmed cases of smuggling through ship-to-ship transfers between January and August last year.

The panel also reported to the Security Council sanctions committee that North Korea's nuclear and ballistic missile programs "remain intact."

More at link
Attachment Attached File

Q previously pointed us to a YT video where Nancy Pelosi was having a small press conference rambling about various subjects.  On the topic of NK, Nancy indicated she had been to NK with a Congressional delegation, and confirmed Kim was selling NK's military wares.  My speculation was that Iran was the customer.  But how would NK get paid?  Maybe cryptocurrency.

People think of cryptocurrency as being anonymous, but IMO, the blockchain is the ledger of all transactions, and it is visible to everyone.  If someone is moving more than a small fraction of a percent of the bitcoins (or other cryptocurrency) in existence, someone will probably notice and be able to figure it out.  So how could a customer pay NK without it appearing sanctions were being violated?  How about, "Oh!  Somebody sole all my cryptocurrency!"

What if some of the $670 million in cyberthefts committed by NK were really payments to NK?  Wouldn't a few people need to be bribed to not investigate the cyberthefts too vigorously?  Could those bribes have been the $250B payments Q alluded to?  I assume the 250B amounts would have come out of the approximately 67,000 bitcoins (or other crypto equivalent) "stolen."  Bitcoin value changed a lot over that period, so 67,000 is an estimate based on $10K/BTC.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:57:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:59:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:01:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Vault_Boy:
Haven't you guys figured out that nothing is going to happen to any of them?
Two years, nothing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pheenix11:
Originally Posted By azjeeper:
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
I pray to God Schifty hangs when all this is over with!!!!
Along with Brennan
Brennan, that’s the one I want to see swing the most.  He’s a smug little bitch.
Two years, nothing.
Can take over 1 year to build a case against 1 person accused of murder.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:31:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By rabidus:

View Quote
They've had over 2 years to build a case against ANYBODY for ANYTHING.

what now?

Analyze
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:35:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ch1966] [#27]
Here's Friday's Hannity:

Embed please

He hammers on Shifty pretty hard and rightfully so.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:48:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Loki41872:

what now?

Analyze
View All Quotes

what now?

Analyze
My analysis is that you're not paying attention or have no understanding of what is occurring today.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:51:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Unsure if 'happening,' but the protests in Algeria against Abdulaziz Bouteflika running for office again are getting bigger.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 3:00:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Hannity: We now have damning evidence on the 'deep state'
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 3:34:37 AM EDT
[#31]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNyucoCH3o
View Quote
Tick Tock
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:08:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By ch1966:
My analysis is that you're not paying attention or have no understanding of what is occurring today.
View Quote
Ok. Inform me. What is occurring today?
Hillary indicted? Comey? Brennen? Clapper? ANYBODY?
Break it down.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:17:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#33]

Two years, nothing.
View Quote
It's only been 2 years vs. the DECADES and magnitude of the Deep State infiltration and corruption of ---MOST EVERYTHING---, to prepare of the battlefield...

Against it?????????????

Patience.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:19:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#34]
View Quote
Is Hannity EVER correct???

Can he even tell time?

Please advise us next time something he predicts, comes true.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:27:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#35]
Originally Posted By 4785719:

We've been called "the last bastion of freedom," and we are.  Individual freedom versus collectivist control (globalism).  The blind in this Country had best open their eyes and choose wisely.
View Quote
If the US goes under...

The rest of the world will go up in flames as every tin pot dictator comes out of the woodwork and requeaks havok.

We're the major stabilizing factor for 95% of countries.

Human life won't be worth a nickel so many places where it's worth $1 now...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:28:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#36]

View Quote
So many naïve folks have no clue...

Pretty damn sad...

So much work to build a tight case, can you imagine building one on Hillery????
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:31:40 AM EDT
[#37]
People forget that Hannity's #1 job is to sell advertising. Without advertising his shows cease to exist. I think he's a good guy but all of his *BREAKING COMING TOMORROW* and *TICK TOCK* gets old. It is amusing to watch people get all excited about it over and over again.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:35:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#38]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNyucoCH3o
View Quote
Big stuff...

Hope Hannity watches his cornhollio...

As full of hype as he is, he's a True and Brave Patriot...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:37:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Is Hannity EVER correct???

Can he even tell time?

Please advise us next time something he predicts, comes true.
View Quote
i think Hannity is Q.

They have similar track records.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:38:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#40]
i think Hannity is Q.

They have similar track records.
View Quote
BOTH ARE PATRIOTS...

Unlike so many out there.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:40:01 AM EDT
[#41]

BOTH ARE PATRIOTS...

Unlike so many out there.
View Quote
And both have never been right about anything.

Change my mind.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:40:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
People forget that Hannity's #1 job is to sell advertising. Without advertising his shows cease to exist. I think he's a good guy but all of his *BREAKING COMING TOMORROW* and *TICK TOCK* gets old. It is amusing to watch people get all excited about it over and over again.
View Quote
True!
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:40:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#43]
And both have never been right about anything.

Change my mind.
View Quote
Why would I waste time?

When so many important things need done.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:41:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Why would I waste time?

When so many important things need to be done.
View Quote
Because that's what you do.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:45:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#45]
Originally Posted By mancow:

Fuckin rubber necks.
View Quote
LOL!

Those guys had NO IDEA which vehicle was the critical one.

If that was an attempt, would the perp be driving a Mickey Mouse tin can???
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:51:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Attachment Attached File

Tired of this "Deep State shill" crap. Here's my "Patriot" credentials. A shadowbox prominently displayed in my living room with the pics and memorabilia from my wife and I's trip to Trump's inauguration. Also been to 6 rallies. 4 before he was President and 2 after. I am 100% MAGA. I am not a nevertrumper or a shill. And I think Q is 100% bullshit. I believed in the beginning, because I wanted to. Now I follow this thread because it's like a car wreck. I can't stop looking at it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:53:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#47]
View Quote
Yep!

Did some important stuff tonight helping a friend learn to weld to fix a machine he uses in his business.

Trump and the "Q TEAM" are selflessly doing work to save the USA [and in extension, the World]...

That is possibly among the most important work ever done by Men.

Risking EVERYTHING including their Families and Friends...

As did our Founding Fathers.

They could use less mindless attacks and nitpicking by the Dim_Dems and their Allies, in order to make additional progress.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:48:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ch1966] [#48]
Ok. Inform me. What is occurring today?
Hillary indicted? Comey? Brennen? Clapper? ANYBODY?
Break it down.
View Quote
More public awareness of the mounting evidence required to build criminal cases and secure indictments is occurring.  Some members of the public have to have things explained very slowly to understand this because they have the attention span of a three year old.
People are working on it.  Are you paying attention to that?  Do you understand that?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:34:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#49]
View Quote
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/160908/15521210601222227103892181024859_jpg-871006.JPG

Tired of this "Deep State shill" crap. Here's my "Patriot" credentials. A shadowbox prominently displayed in my living room with the pics and memorabilia from my wife and I's trip to Trump's inauguration. Also been to 6 rallies. 4 before he was President and 2 after. I am 100% MAGA. I am not a nevertrumper or a shill. And I think Q is 100% bullshit. I believed in the beginning, because I wanted to. Now I follow this thread because it's like a car wreck. I can't stop looking at it.
View Quote
Ok we get the point. Now for the sake of your account, please calm down and quit derailing the thread. TBS warns about that kind of thing time and time again...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#50]
N.Korea May Ready Rocket Launch, Blames U.S. for Summit Flop

North Korea could be preparing to launch a missile or rocket in the near future, according to satellite images of activity in the country, U.S. radio network NPR reported, while the country’s state media said the world is blaming the U.S. for ending the Hanoi summit without an agreement.

The images were taken on Feb. 22 at the Sanumdong facility near Pyongyang, where North Korea has assembled some of its intercontinental ballistic missiles and satellite-launching rockets, NPR reported. They show trucks and cars parked nearby, while rail cars sit in a yard, where two cranes are erected, it said. The pictures were taken by DigitalGlobe and shared exclusively with NPR.

“When you put all that together, that’s really what it looks like when the North Koreans are in the process of building a rocket,” Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Project at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, told NPR. Lewis said it was impossible to know if North Korea is preparing a military missile or a space rocket.

The release of the images comes after Donald Trump abruptly ended a summit with Kim Jong Un in Vietnam late last month after the U.S. president said the North Korean leader asked for all U.S. sanctions to be lifted in exchange for dismantling the country’s main nuclear complex.
‘Feeling Regretful’

The failed talks with Trump raised new questions about Kim’s strategy for coping with the international sanctions squeezing his country. The North Korean leader said his party’s top priority is to improve the economy and livelihood of the people, Korea Central News Agency reported, citing his message to the party workers’ convention, held on March 6 for the first time in 18 years.

“The public at home and abroad that had hoped for success and good results from the second DPRK-U.S. summit in Hanoi are feeling regretful, blaming the U.S. for the summit that ended without an agreement,” KCNA reported, citing a commentary in the Rodong Sinmun newspaper.

Trump said Wednesday he’d be very disappointed in Kim if reports are accurate that North Korea has begun rebuilding a separate missile test site it dismantled last year. Images from Beyond Parallel, part of the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, showed that North Korea was rebuilding a long-range rocket site at the Sohae Launch Facility.

(see link for rest of article)
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top