[#1]
His name was kim
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:
Hannity has previously said arrests are about to go down? Citation please.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:
Originally Posted By BM1455:
Hannity is saying the shit is about  to go down.  Arrests, ect.
Hannity has been saying stuff similar to that for a while....its always next week, big happenings, big booms, etc.
I edited my post to moar accurate
I dont listen to the guy, he is full of it.  I quit listening to him a whole ago.  What little I know are quotes from this thread...hes like Q...next week something big is going to happen, some huge boom (maybe he didn’t say arrests before but the bs is the same)....turns out to be a fly turd in a 5 gallon bucket of pepper.  I want to be soooo wrong, you have no idea.  I wanted so badly to be wrong about Sessions....so far I have been right.  It’s always next week then some silly garbage will come out proving more criminal action or repeating who did what and that is it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Loki41872:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/160908/15521210601222227103892181024859_jpg-871006.JPG

Tired of this "Deep State shill" crap. Here's my "Patriot" credentials. A shadowbox prominently displayed in my living room with the pics and memorabilia from my wife and I's trip to Trump's inauguration. Also been to 6 rallies. 4 before he was President and 2 after. I am 100% MAGA. I am not a nevertrumper or a shill. And I think Q is 100% bullshit. I believed in the beginning, because I wanted to. Now I follow this thread because it's like a car wreck. I can't stop looking at it.
View Quote
Dude. People are simply reacting to how you act.  Maybe if you stopped posting the exact same things the nevertrumpers and the shills did, they wouldn't think that.  You don't gotta bounce in here and try to debunk every little thing people are discussing. That's not what is happening here. This is a speculation thread. Most others don't believe most of it either and just want to discuss it a little while before deciding.  Of course they resent someone who thinks they can steer the conversation like you appear to try to do, repeatedly, every day.

Perhaps a little self reflection is in order, instead of getting all ramped up trying to prove something nobody cares about. You are a patriot.  Great.  Awesome to know.

YES. We KNOW what Hannity is.  Now let's get back to discussing if he's right or not.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNyucoCH3o
View Quote
They have had damning evidence on a whole host of folks for a while....nobody with the ethics or drive to do anything about it....but tune in next wek and listen to muh soda stream ads
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I dont listen to the guy, he is full of it.  I quit listening to him a whole ago.  What little I know are quotes from this thread...hes like Q...next week something big is going to happen, some huge boom (maybe he didn’t say arrests before but the bs is the same)....turns out to be a fly turd in a 5 gallon bucket of pepper.  I want to be soooo wrong, you have no idea.  I wanted so badly to be wrong about Sessions....so far I have been right.  It’s always next week then some silly garbage will come out proving more criminal action or repeating who did what and that is it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BM1455:
Hannity is saying the shit is about  to go down.  Arrests, ect.
Hannity has been saying stuff similar to that for a while....its always next week, big happenings, big booms, etc.
Things have been happening almost weekly for the past 2 years, with many booms, but most are asleep at the wheel.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Poor Sean has to speak every night on a topic that unravels at a snails pace...

give him credit, he keeps eyes on the prize
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:35:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By StromBusa:

View Quote
This.

To those that doubt Hannity, show me specific times he has lied in the last 2 years. Until recently he was the ONLY one reporting on the U1/FISA abuses with Solomon and Sara Carter.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:41:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
So many naïve folks have no clue...

Pretty damn sad...

So much work to build a tight case, can you imagine building one on Hillery????
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rabidus:

Can take over 1 year to build a case against 1 person accused of murder.

Pretty damn sad...

Some  folks strike me as the kid in the backseat of the car.......yelling "are we there yet" as we back out of the drive way.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
This.

To those that doubt Hannity, show me specific times he has lied in the last 2 years. Until recently he was the ONLY one reporting on the U1/FISA abuses with Solomon and Sara Carter.
View All Quotes

This.

To be fair, lying is not what this is about. I don't think Hannity has lied about anything but he picks a topic and tic-tocs it to death. The U-1 story was supposed to be the end of Hillary, the email investigation and cover up was the end of Hillary, etc. The U-1 story has faded away with nothing happening, it's like they are waiting for the star witness to die of cancer before it goes any further. I doubt anything will come from Hillary's email scandal in the form of punitive action but it has been good for Hannity's ratings for a long time. Now the FISA story is being milked for all it is worth. Not that it is Hannity's fault, there are obvious obstructions in all those cases, but it wears people down when the hype never materializes the way he presents it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Pretty damn sad...

View Quote
I think Hillary and the rest of them just did what they want and barely covered their tracks convinced they were untouchable. Based on the stories they were/are right. I've been 60/40 on this thing since the beginning(I think someone asked about Q belief a few pages back)

With the current state of the country Charging any of these people will lead to riots and unrest, you know soros and the like have mobs waiting for the go signal. I don't think you could really convict any of them in a normal jury trial. Tribunals would work but again the civil unrest is their insurance.

If some of the really vile stuff that they have done is true releasing it to the public and making them pariahs is the only way to destroy them.  Imagine billboards like the ones of AOC in NY of hillary or obama with pics or audio of some of the things reported in this thread.

I'd like to see all these fuckers end up like Mussolini and his mistress.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:53:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#12]
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:
To be fair, lying is not what this is about. I don't think Hannity has lied about anything but he picks a topic and tic-tocs it to death. The U-1 story was supposed to be the end of Hillary, the email investigation and cover up was the end of Hillary, etc. The U-1 story has faded away with nothing happening, it's like they are waiting for the star witness to die of cancer before it goes any further. I doubt anything will come from Hillary's email scandal in the form of punitive action but it has been good for Hannity's ratings for a long time. Now the FISA story is being milked for all it is worth. Not that it is Hannity's fault, there are obvious obstructions in all those cases, but it wears people down when the hype never materializes the way he presents it.
View All Quotes

This.

U1 is linked to FISA.

All the crimes (including U1) are built upon the FISA abuses. There’s a reason FISA brings down the house. The FISA abuses in itself are huge. When FISA is released unredacted it will turn to MOTIVE.

What was the MOTIVE to abuse FISA? It wasn’t because they didn’t like a rich white guy named DJT or Russia, it’s because it threatened everything illegal they’ve done the past decades and it will be SICK when finally all can see.

The end of the Democratic Party.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Atlanta court upholds University System ban on unauthorized immigrants

The federal appeals court in Atlanta has upheld a Board of Regents policy that prevents immigrant students who’ve received a special deportation reprieve from attending three of the state’s top universities.

The court’s ruling Wednesday applies to immigrants who have been accepted into the Obama administration’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. DACA encourages government officials not to enforce federal immigration laws against certain children who were brought illegally to the U.S. before they turned 16 years old.

The regents’ prohibition involves those students who want to attend the University of Georgia, Georgia Tech or Georgia College & State University, the ruling said.

(see link for rest of article)
11th Circuit’s opinion: http://immigrationreformlawinstitute.org/Docs/11th_Cir_Estrada_v_Becker_Opinion_3-6-2019.docx.pdf
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:59:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Bill Shine Resigns as White House Message Chief

Bill Shine, the former Fox News executive who joined the White House staff last summer to manage President Trump’s communications operation, has resigned and will move to the president’s re-election campaign, the White House announced Friday.

Mr. Shine’s abrupt departure came as a surprise to many in the White House and was revealed, as such personnel moves often are in this administration, as the president was on Air Force One leaving Washington.

While described by admiring White House colleagues as a rare adult in the room, Mr. Shine has sometimes been absent during key moments, including the president’s trip last week to Vietnam. Colleagues said he had developed little chemistry with Mr. Trump, and critics increasingly focused on Mr. Shine’s ties to Fox, where he was forced out for his handling of sexual harassment claims.

In a meeting late Friday morning with communications staff members, Mr. Shine told colleagues that he was leaving for two reasons, according to a person familiar with what took place. He said that he lived a solitary existence in Washington and missed his family, who remained in New York. But the second reason, he said, was that he had become a distraction for Mr. Trump and did not see that changing.

The White House sought to present Mr. Shine’s resignation as amicable and issued statements in the name of the president and other officials praising him. But people close to the White House described the campaign job as a way to save face.

“Bill Shine has done an outstanding job working for me and the administration,” Mr. Trump said in his statement. “We will miss him in the White House, but look forward to working together on the 2020 presidential campaign, where he will be totally involved. Thank you to Bill and his wonderful family!”

In the same statement, Mr. Shine was quoted calling his time in the White House an honor and “the most rewarding experience” of his life. “I’m looking forward to working on President Trump’s re-election campaign and spending more time with my family,” he said.

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm banking that the Bob thing has really backed up this dam... could be a good flood soon.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm banking that the Bob thing has really backed up this dam... could be a good flood soon.
View Quote
Bob thing?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:21:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MeInMediocrity] [#17]
Has anybody found any information on the make and model of the crashed vehicle?  Interested in whether the vehicle had various features, like internet connectivity, active stability control, GPS, etc.  Also, I know it's probably too early for an accident report to be released, but does anybody know what agency investigated?  News report says I85, just inside city limits, so maybe city police, sheriff, highway patrol?  Also, what did the driver say?  Was the cause something simple, like trying to eat, text, etc. while driving?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Haven't posted much lately but I'm still following.

Consider this.. Q is a vehicle to keep patriots engaged with Trump's goals, the draining the swamp and everything else he wants to accomplish. Draining the swamp is fuck hard to do with its tentacles entwined in every facet of government, daily life. Trump's best attribute as a businessman are not building things, it's selling things such as his brand. Same goes for his presidency and the fact that he has a unique, unconventional way of doing things. Conventional people seldom rise to the top of their field. Trump has always been about creating excitement in odd ways to keep his name/brand out front. The Q phenomenon is an odd way to keep Trump's vision known vs the MSM version of Trump. It is being used to help get him elected a second time in 2020 as well. Yes, Trump is going after "these people are sick" but that is easier said than done when it comes to the big fish. Trump has to find a way to keep us from being complacent and becoming disinterested. He wants us to fight for him against the overwhelming reach of the MSM. Q is what they came up with to do this. It's not a larp and it's not the hand of God either. It's what I already said, it's what they came up with to keep us engaged in the fight. Simple, low cost and brilliant marketing plan that works. Hell, even the ones who shout larp still follow.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:

Bob thing?
View Quote
Mueller
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:33:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ch1966] [#20]
Was the cause something simple, like trying to eat, text, etc. while driving?
View Quote
I have a hunch that a distracted driver with a cellphone camera is the real cause.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Remarks by President Trump Before Marine One Departure

Issued on: March 8, 2019

South Lawn

9:37 A.M. EST

Q    (Inaudible) February jobs numbers?

THE PRESIDENT:  Well, the economy is doing very well.  We’re seeing wages rise more than they have at any time for a long, long time.  Wages are going up first time for many years — I talked about it during the campaign — for over 20 years.  So, I’m happy about that.

The economy is very, very strong.  If you look at the stock market over the last few months, it’s been great.  And certainly since my election, it’s up — getting close to 50 percent — the stock market.  So, we’re obviously very happy with that.

We will — I think as soon as these trade deals are done, if they get done — and we’re working with China; we’ll see what happens — but I think you’re going to see a very big spike.  A lot of people are waiting to see what happens with the China deal.  Mexico, Canada is done.  We’ll be submitting to Congress very shortly.  And that’s a great deal for the United States, so we’re very happy about that.

And I am now, as you know, going to Alabama.  Some of you are joining me.  But I look forward to it.  I’ll be meeting with Governor Ivey.  The people of Alabama, they got hit very hard by the tornadoes.  We’re stopping there, then we’re going to Florida.  And we’re going to do a lot of work.  We’ll be working very hard.

Q    Your reaction to Manafort’s sentencing?

THE PRESIDENT:  I feel very badly for Paul Manafort.  I think it’s been a very, very tough time for him.  But if you notice, both his lawyer — a highly respected man and a very highly respected judge — the judge said there was no collusion with Russia.  It’s had nothing to do with collusion.  There was no collusion.  It’s a collusion hoax.  It’s a collusion witch-hoax.  I don’t collude with Russia.

So I just want to tell you that his lawyer went out of his way, actually, to make a statement last night.  No collusion with Russia.  There was absolutely none.  The judge, I mean, for whatever reason — I was very honored by it — also made the statement that this had nothing do with collusion with Russia.

So, you know, keep it going.  Let’s go.  Keep the hoax going.  Just a hoax.  Senator Burr said there’s no collusion.  If you look at Devin Nunes and the House Intelligence Commission — Committee — they said there’s no collusion.  And guess what?  There is none.

Q    Is 20,000 new jobs good enough, sir?

THE PRESIDENT:  What?

Q    Is 20,000 new jobs good enough for you, sir?

THE PRESIDENT:  Well, it’s a step.  I think you’ll probably find out it averages out.  The unemployment rate just went lower.  We’re down now to 3.8 percent, so we had very good news on that.

I think the big news, really, was that wages went up.  And that’s great for the American worker.  That’s something people — I don’t know if they ever expected to see it.

Yeah?

Q    Mr. President, we’re hearing rumblings from China that they’re not really positive about a trade deal and that perhaps (inaudible) may not happen.  Where is that?

THE PRESIDENT:  Well, I haven’t heard that.  I think they’re doing well.  But if it happened that way, we’ll do even better.  We’ll do very well either way, with or without a deal.  But you’re telling me something that I have not heard.

Q    Do you feel confident that you can get a trade deal with China?

THE PRESIDENT:  Yeah.  Sure.  I’m confident.  But if we don’t make a very good deal for our country, I wouldn’t make a deal.  If this isn’t a great deal, I won’t make a deal.

Q    Are you ruling out a pardon for Manafort?

THE PRESIDENT:  Say it?

Q    Are you ruling out a pardon for Manafort?

THE PRESIDENT:  I don’t even discuss it.  I have — the only one discussing it is you.  I haven’t discussed it.

I know that, in watching and seeing you folks at night, that Michael Cohen lied about the pardon.  It was a stone-cold lie.  And he’s lied about a lot of things, but when he lied about the pardon, that was really a lie.  And he knew all about pardons.  His lawyers said that they went to my lawyers and asked for pardons.  And I can go a step above that, but I won’t go do it now.

Q    Why do you think Cohen is suing the Trump organization?

THE PRESIDENT:  Why what?

Q    Why do you think Cohen is suing the Trump organization?

THE PRESIDENT:  It’s the most ridiculous suit I’ve ever seen.  Bad lawyer.  I had a bad lawyer.

Go ahead.  That happens.

Q    Your administration is being sued by Planned Parenthood over Title 10 funding.  What’s your reaction to that?

THE PRESIDENT:  We’ll make a comment on it later.

Q    (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT:  Talk.  Talk.  Up.  You’re competing with a helicopter, John.

Q    On immigration and what’s going on in Congress now, are you certain that they will not be able to override your veto?

THE PRESIDENT:  Well, I think that it’s going very well.  The border — we’re doing a great job.  We’re apprehending record numbers of people — 75,000 over the last short period of time.  That’s a lot of work.  And with a wall, we wouldn’t have to do it.

No, I think we’re doing fine in Congress.  They understand it’s an emergency.

Q    Michael Cohen’s decision to testify (inaudible) your decision to walk (inaudible) with North Korea?

THE PRESIDENT:  Well, time will tell, but I have a feeling that our relationship with North Korea — Kim Jong Un and myself — Chairman Kim — I think it’s a very good one.  I think it remains good.  I would be surprised, in a negative way, if he did anything that was not per our understanding.  But we’ll see what happens.

Look, when I came in — under the Obama administration, North Korea was a disaster.  You were going to war, folks, whether you know it or not.  You were going to war.  There was no talking.  There was testing.  We didn’t have our people back.  We didn’t have our great hostages back.  Now we’re getting the remains, we’re doing a lot of things now.  This was a disaster.  I inherited a mess.

In many ways, I inherited — the Middle East, I inherited a mess, and it’s straightening out a lot.  We’re doing very well there.  I inherited a mess.

Q    (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT:  I inherited — wait.  Wait.  I inherited a mess with North Korea.  And right now, you have no testing.  You have no nothing.  Let’s see what happens.  But I would be very disappointed if I saw testing.

Q    What do you make of the vote yesterday in the House of Representatives on the anti-Semitism resolution?

THE PRESIDENT:  I thought yesterday’s vote by the House was disgraceful because it’s become — the Democrats have become an anti-Israel party.  They’ve become an anti-Jewish party.  And I thought that vote was a disgrace and so does everybody else, if you get an honest answer.  If you get an honest answer from politicians, they thought it was a disgrace.  The Democrats have become an anti-Israel party.  They’ve become an anti-Jewish party, and that’s too bad.

I’m going to Alabama.

END

9:45 A.M. EST
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:42:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#22]
View Quote
That’s exactly what’s happening.

Like I said in the other thread:

“The Russia narrative which include FISA abuses is the cork in an upside down bottle of wine filled wilth all the deep state crimes.

Remove that cork and the Dems will be on suicide watch as all their sins and crimes are exposed.

The end of the Democratic party.”
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
Sessions picked Rosenstein, who then appointed Mueller. Q asked why Sessions picked Rosenstein. Has that question ever been answered?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:55:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chadjetlag] [#24]
Originally Posted By gwitness:
Some  folks strike me as the kid in the backseat of the car.......yelling "are we there yet" as we back out of the drive way.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gwitness:
Originally Posted By rabidus:

Can take over 1 year to build a case against 1 person accused of murder.

Pretty damn sad...

Its more of the kid in the back seat of the car while the parents ran into the store to get some smokes and a car jacker stole the car.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#25]
If you want to learn new things or be reaffirmed of thoughts you may already have, watch this Praying Medic video.  Well worth the time.

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 11:03:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#26]
Originally Posted By Anydaynow:
Sessions picked Rosenstein, who then appointed Mueller. Q asked why Sessions picked Rosenstein. Has that question ever been answered?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Anydaynow:
I’d like to think RR is part of it and Mueller is cooperating and extending the investigation as long as the good guys want so they can get all the other pieces set. Investigation ends this month so maybe the good guys are ready on their end - to open the floodgates.

Remember Trump met with Mueller privately very early in his presidency.

Dems are already abandoning Mueller.

We don’t know how many actors there are in this movie, but I would like to think Mueller has a role. Not calling him “our guy”, but he appears to be playing an important role.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#27]

I’d like to think RR is part of it and Mueller is cooperating and extending the investigation as long as the good guys want so they can get all the other pieces set. Investigation ends this month so maybe the good guys are ready on their end - to open the floodgates.

We don’t know how many actors there are in this movie, but I would like to think Mueller has a role. Not calling him “our guy”, but he appears to be playing an important role.
View Quote
Thank you for your reply.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Brother...I've been nothing but respectful.  I've called no one any names aside from buddy.  It really bothers me that anytime someone argues or debates him to the point that he is forced to make a point, you step in and start threatening bans or timeouts.  Yet he has remained free to argue and slide this thread page after page for the better part of it's entirety.  Yeah...I sound like I'm bitching and whining.  Don't give a fuck really.  I just want to be as free to debate him as he is to debate everyone else here.  Nothing more, nothing less.  But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
no because you're on the verge of trolling for a fight and i have already locked locked one account. don't be the next one. debate all you want, keep it respectful.
Brother...I've been nothing but respectful.  I've called no one any names aside from buddy.  It really bothers me that anytime someone argues or debates him to the point that he is forced to make a point, you step in and start threatening bans or timeouts.  Yet he has remained free to argue and slide this thread page after page for the better part of it's entirety.  Yeah...I sound like I'm bitching and whining.  Don't give a fuck really.  I just want to be as free to debate him as he is to debate everyone else here.  Nothing more, nothing less.  But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do
So I'm not the only one who sees that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#29]

“The Russia narrative which include FISA abuses is the cork in an upside down bottle of wine filled wilth all the deep state crimes.

Remove that cork and the Dems will be on suicide watch as all their sins and crimes are exposed.

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 11:53:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#30]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Some more FB tidbits.  Sounds about right for a C_A front man.

Fox News link

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been accused of a lot of things, but a new report details just how far he is willing to take his privacy and safety: he reportedly has a "panic chute" in one of the tech giant's conference rooms.

An in-depth investigation from Business Insider looked at the company's security practices, Zuckerberg is said to have a number of different measures to protect himself, including a "Praetorian Guard" (implemented in case an employee tries to rush him when he's at a company all-hands meeting), as well as the aforementioned "panic chute."

"He also has access to a large glass-walled conference room in the middle of the space near his desk that features bullet-resistant windows and a panic button," the news outlet wrote in its story. "There's a persistent rumor among Facebook employees that he has a secret 'panic chute' his team can evacuate him down to get him out of the office in a hurry. The truth of this matter remains murky: One source said they had been briefed about the existence of a secret exit route through the floor of the conference room into the parking garage, but others said they had no knowledge of it."

Another interesting article:

https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-2013-memorial-party-chef-violence-gangs-2019-3

Sources described a hidden world of stalkers, stolen prototypes, state-sponsored espionage concerns, secret armed guards, car-bomb concerns, and more. Today, there are a staggering 6,000 people in Facebook's global security organisation, working to safeguard Facebook's 80,000-strong workforce of employees and contractors around the world.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Some notables for you.

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MCSquared:

So I'm not the only one who sees that.
View Quote
AMEN!  The protected classes can snark all they want, but Lord forbid should we return the favor....
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Holes:
What’s a WAP and what is the gateway?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Holes:
Originally Posted By brass:
Originally Posted By AKsala:

I'm tolerably network savvy, so I have to question that.  You're telling me that a dedicated wireshark device, in-line, sniffing layer 2 traffic isn't going to see everything?  I'm not talking about putting the interface into promiscuous mode, I'm saying two interfaces.
theoretically its possible to put things on the wire that shark wouldnt pick up.  like, say you wrote a protocol that sends a heartbeat inbetween every 50 packets that just sends 01101010110.

Wireshark just displays frames decoded off the wire.  you arent seeing, for instance, ethernet link beat that the ports are using to synch up because they arent packets.

it would entail writing a custom protocol to communicate between each link.  it would be pretty secret squirrel hacker type shit.

alternatively, I wouldnt be surprised if CIA was like "ok wireshark, heres whats up if you dont want to get pitched over a boat tied to 3 steel wheel hubs...  if a packet comes across with MPLS exp bit set and do-not-frag with more-frag bit set, pretend that packet doesnt exist"
More on the wireless/WiFi side than on wire.  Can't hide from sniffer/protocol analyzer on a wire.   Easy to hide in RF.
Which is why you set up a WAP and put your sniffer between it and the gateway.
What’s a WAP and what is the gateway?
WAP = Wireless Access Point
Turn off the WiFi on your router, buy a WAP and use it instead.

Your ISP's router is your gateway, your transfer point from your internal network(s) to the Internet.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#36]
They have had damning evidence on a whole host of folks for a while....nobody with the ethics or drive to do anything about it....but tune in next wek and listen to muh soda stream ads
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNyucoCH3o
This. FBI has had a turn-key case on Clinton for years.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Undercover Huber:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1104405479940411392.html
View Quote
That was a good read.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#39]
A bit more swamp draining.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-border-patrol-agent-sentenced-more-nine-years-prison-accepting-bribes-facilitate

Former Border Patrol Agent Sentenced to More Than Nine Years in Prison for Accepting Bribes to Facilitate the Trafficking of Illegal Drugs

A former U.S. Border Patrol Agent (BPA) was sentenced to 114 months in prison followed by three years of supervised release for accepting bribes in return for helping to smuggle illegal drugs into the United States.

Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney Ryan K. Patrick for the Southern District of Texas, Special Agent in Charge Perrye Turner of the FBI’s Houston Field Office and Special Agent in Charge Juan Benavides of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) made the announcement.

Robert Hall, 45, of La Feria, Texas, a former BPA, was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Ewing Werlein Jr. of the Southern District of Texas, who also ordered Hall to pay a fine in the amount of $20,000.  Hall pleaded guilty to one count of bribery on Sept. 14, 2018, which was unsealed today.

According to the plea documents, between 2004 and 2014, Hall, working with others including Daniel Hernandez, 46, of Roseville, California, facilitated the trafficking of illegal drugs, including marijuana, into the United States from Mexico on behalf of a drug trafficking organization (DTO).  In exchange for cash payments, he provided an individual in the DTO with CBP sensor locations, the locations of unpatrolled roads at or near the U.S.-Mexico border, the number of BPAs working in a certain area, keys to unlock CBP locks located on gates to ranch fences along the border and CBP radios.  In total, Hall accepted over $50,000 in cash from the DTO in exchange for using his position as a BPA to enable the DTO’s drug shipments to cross the border into Texas without law enforcement detection.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Linda Sarsour Explains How She Influenced Democratic Leadership To Scrap Original Anti-Semitism Resolution

Women’s March co-founder Linda Sarsour explained Friday how she and other left-wing organizers influenced the final language of the “anti-hate” resolution that passed the House Thursday night.

The resolution, initially launched as a rebuke exclusively against anti-Semitism following remarks made by Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar, was later broadened to include all forms of bigotry. Sarsour in her video took credit for convincing House Democratic leadership for “expanding the language of the resolution to include condemning all forms of bigotry.” (RELATED: Democratic Rebuke Against Anti-Semitism Becomes Resolution Against Everything Else)

The Women’s March co-founder attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last Tuesday for initially allowing the anti-Semitism resolution, saying in a Facebook post, “Nancy is a typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men. God forbid the men are upset – no worries, Nancy to the rescue to stroke their egos.”

(See link for rest of article and some video)
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:34:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: weagle] [#41]
Originally Posted By Individualist:

Consider this.. Q is a vehicle to keep patriots engaged with Trump's goals, the draining the swamp and everything else he wants to accomplish. Draining the swamp is fuck hard to do with its tentacles entwined in every facet of government, daily life. Trump's best attribute as a businessman are not building things, it's selling things such as his brand. Same goes for his presidency and the fact that he has a unique, unconventional way of doing things. Conventional people seldom rise to the top of their field. Trump has always been about creating excitement in odd ways to keep his name/brand out front. The Q phenomenon is an odd way to keep Trump's vision known vs the MSM version of Trump. It is being used to help get him elected a second time in 2020 as well. Yes, Trump is going after "these people are sick" but that is easier said than done when it comes to the big fish. Trump has to find a way to keep us from being complacent and becoming disinterested. He wants us to fight for him against the overwhelming reach of the MSM. Q is what they came up with to do this. It's not a larp and it's not the hand of God either. It's what I already said, it's what they came up with to keep us engaged in the fight. Simple, low cost and brilliant marketing plan that works. Hell, even the ones who shout larp still follow.
View Quote
I have had the pretty much the same opinion for quite a while.  Q is Trump's social media version of The National EnQuirer.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:34:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sbhaven] [#42]
Ilhan Omar: Obama’s a ‘pretty face’ who got ‘away with murder’

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar ripped former President Barack Obama in an interview published Friday, belittling his “pretty face” and saying his agenda of hope and change was an illusion.

She cited the “caging of kids” at the Mexican border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch — and argued that he wasn’t much different from President Trump

“We can’t be only upset with Trump,” the freshman firebrand told Politico Magazine.

“His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was,” Omar said.

“And that’s not what we should be looking for anymore. We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.”

The explosive comments about a man lionized by Democrats were only the latest in a series of incendiary statements that have put the national spotlight on Omar, a Somali-American Muslim who spent four years in a refugee camp in Kenya after her family fled the violence in their homeland.

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
I have another theory.

Sessions, after his recusal, was backed into a corner of no good options with Obama holdovers in the justice department pushing him to pick RR as his deputy or he would face fierce opposition from the politically weaponized department he runs. Being weakened by his recusal, he relented and Trump had to go along with his AG or else the justice department would effectively be leaderless.

Mueller was then selected as the clean-up man after Comey was fired because RR lost trust with McCabe.

Mueller was originally picked to be fbi director by RR and met with Trump but, by the grace of God, turned him down.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:39:13 PM EDT
[#44]

Christopher Langan has been described as "the smartest man in America" as well as "the smartest man in the world" by some journalists.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:42:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Fusion GPS founder provided mounds of anti-Trump data to Justice Dept.

Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson, who orchestrated the anti-Trump dossier, provided the Justice Department with a thumb drive in December 2016 containing company’s opposition research into the president.

The disclosure comes from senior Justice Attorney Bruce Ohr in closed congressional testimony last year. Rep. Doug Collins, Republican of Georgia and the ranking House Judiciary Committee member, released a transcript on Friday.

Mr. Ohr’s testimony adds to the picture of wide access Mr. Simpson, a Hillary Clinton opposition researcher, gained to the upper levels of DoJ and the FBI.

Mr. Ohr tells the story of how he became the middleman between the FBI and Mr. Simpson and his contractor, former British spy Christopher Steele. The FBI was investigating the Trump campaign for possible election collusion with Moscow at the time.

The Simpson thumb drive, which Mr. Ohr delivered to the FBI, was his second from Fusion. His wife, Nellie, a Russia expert at Fusion, provided the first one before the election.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:46:47 PM EDT
[#46]
That was a good read.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Undercover Huber:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1104405479940411392.html
That was a good read.
If only we could be in the jury of peers.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:08:17 PM EDT
[#47]
U1 is linked to FISA.

All the crimes (including U1) are built upon the FISA abuses. There's a reason FISA brings down the house. The FISA abuses in itself are huge. When FISA is released unredacted it will turn to MOTIVE.

What was the MOTIVE to abuse FISA? It wasn't because they didn't like a rich white guy named DJT or Russia, it's because it threatened everything illegal they've done the past decades and it will be SICK when finally all can see.

View All Quotes

This.

U1 is linked to FISA.

All the crimes (including U1) are built upon the FISA abuses. There's a reason FISA brings down the house. The FISA abuses in itself are huge. When FISA is released unredacted it will turn to MOTIVE.

What was the MOTIVE to abuse FISA? It wasn't because they didn't like a rich white guy named DJT or Russia, it's because it threatened everything illegal they've done the past decades and it will be SICK when finally all can see.

Anyone with half a brain should ask what the motivations to abuse FISA were other than Orange Man bad.

This should include our allies while were a part of this scheme.  Lots of questions at this point should be asked about the elites who have the money and power to influence all of this.

It’s not just the Democrats but the elites who run other nations and control trillions of dollars throughout the workd’s economies.

What will be telling is how big of a fizzle declas is to the media as they attempt to bury the seriousness of it under a very bulged rug.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Can someone take a minute to explain what Erik Prince has to do with this?

I don't remember him being involved.

What is the significance of him attending a meeting, assuming he did.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:21:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By weagle:
I have had the pretty much the same opinion for quite a while.  Q is Trump's social media version of The National EnQuirer.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weagle:
Originally Posted By Individualist:

This is one of the more sane breakdowns of the Q phenomenon in this thread.

- Acknowledge the level of emergency present in American government and information control
- Point out that the Trump anomaly is real, unconventional, and unexpected on all sides
- Remember that Trump is a branding professional compared to everyone else in an elected position (maybe better than Bloomberg even)
- Evaluate the effects, and the fact that the target audience on *both* sides of divided America have defective critical thinking

More than anything else, the evidence that this is great bit of global marketing in an age where TV/MSM is behind the curve is as @Individualist states: "Hell, even the ones who shout larp still follow." And they've followed for months, contributing a significant percentage of the thread post count. That's dedicated investment, boys & girls.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:22:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: XxbatraiderxX] [#50]
Originally Posted By Avidrook:
Can someone take a minute to explain what Erik Prince has to do with this?

I don't remember him being involved.

What is the significance of him attending a meeting, assuming he did.
View Quote
This might be what you are looking for

George Nader is being represented by Kathryn Ruemmler, white house counsel for Obama.
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top