Originally Posted By turbo_infidel:
Either way, I used to think the FBI were the good guys... pfft
good luck building that back.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By turbo_infidel:
Originally Posted By 44Regular:

Sorry, I meant specifically the Arizona ATF, FBI, etc...
Either way, I used to think the FBI were the good guys... pfft
good luck building that back.
Hmm...

Ruby Ridge.
Waco.

Although their were more ATF debacles, FBI was involved.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

Point of order, what is at issue is not that Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence.  The issue is that he has not explicitly told them not to and has also failed to highlight the multiple people who have acted improperly (and who used Q as a rationale) as examples of counterproductive behavior.
View Quote
Talk about mental gymnastics!  So because Q didn't say NOT to do bad things, Q is saying to do bad things? Ok....whatever bub.  I give you a lot of credit and it's obvious you're a smart person.  But if you can't see the fallacy in that logic?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#4]

What would it have cost Q to go: “See those dipshits? They are fucking with ‘The Plan’. Don’t be a dipshit.”
View Quote
Come on...words have meaning....just as you just wrote here...to acknowledge them brings them under your tent - which makes you in part responsible. You know it. I know it. And those Alinskites have been working that shit as a hu$tle for decades.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:05:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazy_Diamond] [#5]
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Talk about mental gymnastics!  So because Q didn't say NOT to do bad things, Q is saying to do bad things? Ok....whatever bub.  I give you a lot of credit and it's obvious you're a smart person.  But if you can't see the fallacy in that logic?
View All Quotes

Point of order, what is at issue is not that Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence.  The issue is that he has not explicitly told them not to and has also failed to highlight the multiple people who have acted improperly (and who used Q as a rationale) as examples of counterproductive behavior.
When did you stop beating your wife?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
You have the market cornered on mental gymnastics. Go ahead and point out where I said Q told his followers to go forth and do evil.

Do the cost benefit analysis on excommunicating followers performing bad actions in your name vs. remaining silent on the matter.

Originally Posted By Crazy_Diamond:

Come on...words have meaning....just as you just wrote here...to acknowledge them brings them under your tent - which makes you in part responsible. You know it. I know it. And those Alinskites have been working that shit as a hu$tle for decades.
View Quote
They invited themselves to the tent when Q left the flap open. Whether or not they remain welcome is up to Q and, to a lesser degree, his flock.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:17:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazy_Diamond] [#7]

They invited themselves to the tent when Q left the flap open. Whether or not they remain welcome is up to Q and, to a lesser degree, his flock.
View Quote
Your opinion mirrors the Communist that run the MSM - duly noted.

By the same token, if the MSM espouses the same talking points as antifa - where exactly is the denoucement from MSM? If they cover up the violence, distort the connections or withhold the names of the players - are they complicit? What about all of the corporations or investment funds that own / subsidiary to / conglomerate with / advertise on such MSM - should they say something too?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#8]

By the same token, if the MSM espouses the same talking points as antifa - where exactly is the denoucement from MSM? If they cover up the violence, distort the connections or withhold the names of the players - are they complicit? What about all of the corporations or investment funds that own / subsidiary to / conglomerate with / advertise on such MSM - should they say something too?
View All Quotes

I seem to recall more than a few threads justly raking MSM over the coals for failing to address violence perpetrated by Antifa.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:33:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazy_Diamond] [#9]
Who is talking about threads.....you shifty guy you... your saying Q NEEDs to say.....

So on the same organizational level - where is the MSM with their statement about carrying the water for the bad guys? Or the corporations that either own or support the MSM?

If your claiming your standard is that Q NEEDs to say don’t do dirt b/c of two loons / 2 dudes that weren’t real bright and needed that kind of remedial instruction - then where is your demand of the MSM that actually is complicit?

Hypocrisy smells like dirty hippies.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Who is talking about threads.....you shifty guy you... your saying Q NEEDs to say.....

So on the same organizational level - where is the MSM with their statement about carrying the water for the bad guys?

If your claiming your standard is that Q NEEDs to say don’t do dirt b/c of two loons / 2 dudes that weren’t real bright and needed that kind of remedial instruction - then where is your demand of the MSM that actually is complicit?

Hypocrisy smells like dirty hippies.
View Quote

Why the need to try and misrepresent my position on issues?  
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:40:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazy_Diamond] [#11]
ETA:

OK
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#12]
ETA:

OK
View Quote
Should have left the original.  Hypocrisy is engaging in Alinsky tactics while decrying the use of Alinsky tactics.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Friendly reminder to everyone: tread carefully with ad hominems etc.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
Nobody is misrepresenting your position.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes

No, they are flat out lying about my position.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By tileguy1:
Fuck, I'm 51, have been following all this shit since FBIanon, through pizzagate and all.  Used to contribute tons more here till the douche_bags arrived.

Is this just the ugly part with 8chan (Q) gone for now?
View Quote
Its hard to follow everything that occurs in this day and age. So props to those that have followed along and are willing to, and aren't afraid to look at the seamy side of life especially with Normality bias nagging at us. Due to that,  Its far harder to ignore the patterns of the left after watching and reading the facts that have been revealed trough Q and the Chan's and of course the hard work of many on this forum that have dug along with the Chan's.

I doubt that we have heard the last post(s)  from "Q."  8 Chan, is flexible  and they will be back. Despite the attempts at silencing them and Q.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Kind of off topic but I'm watching the feed of Trump in El Paso and he's shaking hands with everyone and  a  guy from the Border Patrol handed something to Trump when he shook his hand, Trump kind of looked down real quick
at his hand and then nodded at the guy..probably a challenge coin or something...Ill try to get a link. got it..if someone could embed...the video starts at the hand off.

Patrol Agent hands something to Trump
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#18]

42% seems like about the right percentage of people on either end of the political spectrum that want to see those of the opposite persuasion marched into a gas chamber.  That's just where we are as a nation at the moment.
View Quote

C'mon, you know better.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Back-Up:
Kind of off topic but I'm watching the feed of Trump in El Paso and he's shaking hands with everyone and  a  guy from the Border Patrol handed something to Trump when he shook his hand, Trump kind of looked down real quick
at his hand and then nodded at the guy..probably a challenge coin or something...Ill try to get a link. got it..if someone could embed...the video starts at the hand off.

Patrol Agent hands something to Trump
View Quote
Rachel Maddow will claim it's an immigrant's ear taken as a trophy.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By UtahShotgunner:

C'mon, you know better.
View All Quotes

42% seems like about the right percentage of people on either end of the political spectrum that want to see those of the opposite persuasion marched into a gas chamber.  That's just where we are as a nation at the moment.

C'mon, you know better.
It's not a new adage.  Elections are all about the ~20% that are not locked into one end of the spectrum or the other.  That, and voter turnout.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By jeepnstein:
View Quote
I thought Trump already had a necklace of those?  
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes

No....just no
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#23]
It's not a new adage.  Elections are all about the ~20% that are not locked into one end of the spectrum or the other.  That, and voter turnout.
View All Quotes

C'mon, you know better.
"marched into a gas chamber"
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#24]
No....just no
View All Quotes

No....just no
Actually, yes.  And not just a little bit.

Go ahead and find one single post I have made in support of Antifa or the media treatment of their activities.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:58:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By jeepnstein:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Go ahead and find one single post I have made in support of Antifa or the media treatment of their activities.
View All Quotes

No....just no

You’re sliding the argument again....that isn’t what said. If you doubt it....you can go read it again.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

C'mon, you know better.
Do I really need to petition Goatboy for a hyperbole tag to identify it where it is otherwise plainly obvious?  Fine.  I will rephrase lest I offend your delicate sensibilities.

Near enough 42% of the country considers the political beliefs of near enough of the 42% of Americans on the opposite side to be antithetical to the long term good of the United States of America and wishes for some state of existence where that 42% wasn't in the way of the greater good.

Happy now?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:04:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmnoid77] [#28]

You’re sliding the argument again....that isn’t what said. If you doubt it....you can go read it again.
View Quote
1817 and 1833 EDT.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:08:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazy_Diamond] [#29]
I am not sure what you're saying here
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:17:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xxprince] [#30]
You have the market cornered on mental gymnastics. Go ahead and point out where I said Q told his followers to go forth and do evil.

Do the cost benefit analysis on excommunicating followers performing bad actions in your name vs. remaining silent on the matter.

View All Quotes

LOL
Couldn't that same line of thinking be implied to Trump for not denouncing Q, who is posting in Trumps name!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#31]
I hope y'all don't fuck this thread up for good...
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By xxprince:
LOL
Couldn't that same line of thinking be implied to Trump for not denouncing Q, who is posting in Trumps name!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xxprince:

LOL
Already been done at the appropriate level(s).
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By DPeacher:
I hope y'all don't fuck this thread up for good...
View Quote
I've had two drinks, I'm done in here for the night.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#34]
I am not sure what you're saying here
View Quote
Your posts at 1817 and 1833.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Proverbs 26:4-5
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Do I really need to petition Goatboy for a hyperbole tag to identify it where it is otherwise plainly obvious?  Fine.  I will rephrase lest I offend your delicate sensibilities.

Near enough 42% of the country considers the political beliefs of near enough of the 42% of Americans on the opposite side to be antithetical to the long term good of the United States of America and wishes for some state of existence where that 42% wasn't in the way of the greater good.

Happy now?
View All Quotes

C'mon, you know better.

Happy now?
Wasn't unhappy to begin with.
In fact, usually when I quote you, it saying something like "Needs repeated" or "Agreed."  
I can stop doing that.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By kar98k:
democrats rebelling because they were afraid somebody might free their slaves

anybody who says that "violence never solved anything" has never been on the losing side in a war
View Quote
Future proves past ?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By BBTC_MH:
View Quote
Perfect!
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#39]
DemonGasChamberMissileCopter.

Enthralling.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Guys let it go else you're going to get the thread locked.

Note that we can now hit Ignore User on certain folks where we couldn't previously. If you found you were unable to do that in the past that option might now be available to you.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#41]
He should set up a Q&A board on 8Chan and tell them to post their questions and he will answer them.

For all the world to see.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote
Matthew 7:15

Have any of you shared Qanon with the spiritual leaders in your life?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Mr_Fenrir:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Fenrir:

My cat is fully aware and onboard.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:03:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4wdBoss] [#44]
https://m.theepochtimes.com/movie-showing-elites-hunting-down-trump-supporters-slated-to-hit-theaters-in-september_3033214.html?fbclid=IwAR1SOg2qfAzG78YFruMApdPpqbSjL4vlPA7A48UR8bHCjBTBqIJyURunvXU

Photo of Devin Nunes Hunting for Chupacabras (circa 2001)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Jul 2019 - 10:52:43 AM
https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1156251565134471168📁
Targets may be closer than they appear.
Hunters become the HUNTED.
Q
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:07:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#45]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
View Quote
It used to be just bad, didn't think it would get worse.  I was wrong.  FSS
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
View Quote
Saw that early today and was laughing my ass off!
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 4wdBoss:
https://m.theepochtimes.com/movie-showing-elites-hunting-down-trump-supporters-slated-to-hit-theaters-in-september_3033214.html?fbclid=IwAR1SOg2qfAzG78YFruMApdPpqbSjL4vlPA7A48UR8bHCjBTBqIJyURunvXU

https://i.imgur.com/HuQ0371.png

Photo of Devin Nunes Hunting for Chupacabras (circa 2001)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Jul 2019 - 10:52:43 AM
https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1156251565134471168
Targets may be closer than they appear.
Hunters become the HUNTED.
Q
View Quote
Q, I think I speak for all of us here.  Take them out.  Any means necessary.  You have our support.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:31:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AA717driver] [#50]
Triple tap
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top