Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2497
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MCSquared:

Much of the SJW movement, and Panty-fa, and other groups (BLM, OWS, etc) are all funded.  When the funding dries up, so will they.
View Quote
Ok, we were ALL focused on Soros/Cabal funding these subversive groups.

What if it was the money given to Deep Blue cities and their corrupt Politicians? $16B will buy a lot of busses and bologna sandwiches for Antifa.

TC
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:32:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AA717driver] [#2]
Double tap
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

What if it was the money given to Deep Blue cities and their corrupt Politicians? $16B will buy a lot of busses and bologna sandwiches for Antifa.

TC
View Quote
It also buys a lot of dirty cops.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
This.

Two can play the Red Flag game.

TC
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:38:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazy_Diamond] [#5]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

Your posts at 1817 and 1833.
View Quote
If you want to spell it out - great. Otherwise, I don’t know what point your trying to make.

The record is the record. People can read for themselves.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Some good news.

View Quote
Oh yes, that was very big news today in my county.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 4wdBoss:
https://m.theepochtimes.com/movie-showing-elites-hunting-down-trump-supporters-slated-to-hit-theaters-in-september_3033214.html?fbclid=IwAR1SOg2qfAzG78YFruMApdPpqbSjL4vlPA7A48UR8bHCjBTBqIJyURunvXU

https://i.imgur.com/HuQ0371.png

Photo of Devin Nunes Hunting for Chupacabras (circa 2001)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Jul 2019 - 10:52:43 AM
https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1156251565134471168📁
Targets may be closer than they appear.
Hunters become the HUNTED.
Q
View Quote
Good connection.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Back-Up:
Kind of off topic but I'm watching the feed of Trump in El Paso and he's shaking hands with everyone and  a  guy from the Border Patrol handed something to Trump when he shook his hand, Trump kind of looked down real quick
at his hand and then nodded at the guy..probably a challenge coin or something...Ill try to get a link. got it..if someone could embed...the video starts at the hand off.

Patrol Agent hands something to Trump
View Quote
I'm guessing a challenge coin.  I recall seeing a rack of them in the Oval Office in a photo.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#11]
If you find yourself posting 4 times back to back with responses to various subjects within ONE thread, you’re probably in the middle of an argument that doesn’t belong in this thread.

No call outs, but nearly everybody I have on ignore follows this M.O.

Don’t be like that. Nobody wants to scroll through endless misslecopter nonsense for a subject that wrapped up for everybody else 5 pages ago. Please.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:44:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By brass:
Just a bump in the road.  Patience.   We've got another few years to go.

FBIAnon, PizzaGate, Q, and yes, even BadSelfEater have all pointed toward the same people/places/actions/groups in different ways.  In  their times, few believed any of it.  Still, there are many who refuse to even entertain any could be 'real'.  Even with the news of arrests of people spoken of in those "conspiracy theories".  That doesn't mean it is ALL true, but does put some pieces firmly in place.

They are assuming/hoping  "A white male" will make a violent knee jerk violent reaction spinnable to "prove" what they've been saying ('we're all about hate and violence' accusations).  Nobody I respect in this thread would do anything of the sort.    There's more talk of violent actions daily in other GD threads, but not this one.  We're geeks in basements with nothing to do anything with anyway.

Every time Q has referred to "Booms" they've been information drops, court revelations, and the like.   There were some mentions for proofs with fireworks coinciding with an attempted terror attack, but that was early on.  Since then it has been "See something, say something, and contact FBI.  Stay safe, no need for us to do anything beyond pay attention to what is going on and help others understand how things might be linked if there's confusion and the MSM starts sounding crazy.

That was also stated early on - when things get ugly, people will be confused and not know where to find truth.  Can't think of the exact post now, but violence was never suggested, discussed, or mentioned in a supportive way beyond the occasional "oh, that means it's time somebody does something (And NOT in a politically active non-violent phrasing)".  If you ever see that, ignore it.  TBS posted that advice a thousand or more pages ago here.

The first 1000 pages of this thread were some  members trying to point out how violent 'we' were, when there was and is no proof.  Same for it being a cult - a cult that tells you ONLY to read and think for yourself.  We're just regular guys, reading what has been pointed out and a whole lot beyond that, vetting (reading more) and sharing the info.  Q got us started, taught us where and how to find the information the MSM skims over.  'qresearch' has been digging in that and sharing links from all sources to see what fits ideas and what doesn't.  Sharing simple information and ideas on how it may be linked.  No telling/demanding people what to believe, just asking them to read themselves and decide what to think. (Though I've suggested people do get involved in the proper political processes in their own areas, so I've "told people" to behave in a way that respects our government = peacefully).

The MSM really hates people that think for themselves and find news in places that aren't the MSM, hence the freaking out over an obscure forum.

TL;DR  They want Q people kicking and screaming mad.  Don't let them, watch them destroy the last of the credibility attempting.  I wouldn't put past them some even more drastic measures enacted on their part.  Stay frosty, see something, say something.  FBI tip line and/or local law enforcement.

Sorry for the ramble, last time I tried proofreading I confused myself.

The war is online, and our weapon is information, ammo is a clear head, not clouded by emotional responses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brass:
Originally Posted By tileguy1:
Fuck, I'm 51, have been following all this shit since FBIanon, through pizzagate and all.  Used to conribute tons more here till the douche_bags arrived.

Is this just the ugly part with 8chan (Q) gone for now?
Just a bump in the road.  Patience.   We've got another few years to go.

FBIAnon, PizzaGate, Q, and yes, even BadSelfEater have all pointed toward the same people/places/actions/groups in different ways.  In  their times, few believed any of it.  Still, there are many who refuse to even entertain any could be 'real'.  Even with the news of arrests of people spoken of in those "conspiracy theories".  That doesn't mean it is ALL true, but does put some pieces firmly in place.

They are assuming/hoping  "A white male" will make a violent knee jerk violent reaction spinnable to "prove" what they've been saying ('we're all about hate and violence' accusations).  Nobody I respect in this thread would do anything of the sort.    There's more talk of violent actions daily in other GD threads, but not this one.  We're geeks in basements with nothing to do anything with anyway.

Every time Q has referred to "Booms" they've been information drops, court revelations, and the like.   There were some mentions for proofs with fireworks coinciding with an attempted terror attack, but that was early on.  Since then it has been "See something, say something, and contact FBI.  Stay safe, no need for us to do anything beyond pay attention to what is going on and help others understand how things might be linked if there's confusion and the MSM starts sounding crazy.

That was also stated early on - when things get ugly, people will be confused and not know where to find truth.  Can't think of the exact post now, but violence was never suggested, discussed, or mentioned in a supportive way beyond the occasional "oh, that means it's time somebody does something (And NOT in a politically active non-violent phrasing)".  If you ever see that, ignore it.  TBS posted that advice a thousand or more pages ago here.

The first 1000 pages of this thread were some  members trying to point out how violent 'we' were, when there was and is no proof.  Same for it being a cult - a cult that tells you ONLY to read and think for yourself.  We're just regular guys, reading what has been pointed out and a whole lot beyond that, vetting (reading more) and sharing the info.  Q got us started, taught us where and how to find the information the MSM skims over.  'qresearch' has been digging in that and sharing links from all sources to see what fits ideas and what doesn't.  Sharing simple information and ideas on how it may be linked.  No telling/demanding people what to believe, just asking them to read themselves and decide what to think. (Though I've suggested people do get involved in the proper political processes in their own areas, so I've "told people" to behave in a way that respects our government = peacefully).

The MSM really hates people that think for themselves and find news in places that aren't the MSM, hence the freaking out over an obscure forum.

TL;DR  They want Q people kicking and screaming mad.  Don't let them, watch them destroy the last of the credibility attempting.  I wouldn't put past them some even more drastic measures enacted on their part.  Stay frosty, see something, say something.  FBI tip line and/or local law enforcement.

Sorry for the ramble, last time I tried proofreading I confused myself.

The war is online, and our weapon is information, ammo is a clear head, not clouded by emotional responses.
This deserves reposting.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By bgenlvtex:
He should set up a Q&A board on 8Chan and tell them to post their questions and he will answer them.

For all the world to see.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bgenlvtex:
He should set up a Q&A board on 8Chan and tell them to post their questions and he will answer them.

For all the world to see.
Lol, I thought you were referring to our resident expert until I clicked on links. Now that would be entertaining with no punches pulled and no mods to be concerned with. Anons would have a field day.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#14]

TC
View All Quotes

Much of the SJW movement, and Panty-fa, and other groups (BLM, OWS, etc) are all funded.  When the funding dries up, so will they.

TC
I believe you're heading down the right path.

Look at how Clinton was welching cash from state D coffers up to the federal level to get around federal campaign donation laws.

Imagine that big cashola fund coming in and distributing it to various groups and then they funnel that money out to other groups until its moved and split so many times it becomes difficult to track.  Can it be tracked?  Sure, but these liberal cause groups that are handed the money will show you some soup kitchen they put "their" money into and some other group will show you a bunch of laptops they bought for some school.  Point is, some of that cash goes to real things but most of it is funneled off to various investments and or subversive groups who use the cover of doo-gooders to hide their nasty connections.

We gave you 10 million dollars, where did it go?  Oh, laptops for those kids, paying some speaker to talk to underprivileged kids, paying for some make work program for some of their friends under the guise of aiding homeless or you name it.  It all of course builds loyalty to the distributor because that's their boss.  People don't usually want to turn against the person who signs their paychecks and who feeds their family.

My guess is while we have Soros and other big-name money elites playing in the game this government cash is what keeps some people loyal to the cause and keeps them employed at various groups.  Its funded from both directions; from the likes of Soros et-al and from all of these taxpayer dollars that go out to "improve" things.

Its the main reason why when there was a petition locally to add another .gov position for education I was completely against it.  Where was the funding coming from?  Taxpayers.  Who was going to take all these new taxpayer funded jobs?  Yeah, you can take a guess.  The cronies who would have make-work jobs and every now and then appear to say they were important.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Darcy:
If you find yourself posting 4 times back to back with responses to various subjects within ONE thread, you’re probably in the middle of an argument that doesn’t belong in this thread.

Don’t be like that. Nobody wants to scroll through endless misslecopter nonsense for a subject that wrapped up for everybody else 5 pages ago. Please.
View Quote
I’ve tried. Too many mag dumpers around here.

TC
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#16]
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1158862542468349952.html

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:06:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#17]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
Was there an update to the story?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:09:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Point of order, what is at issue is not that Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence.  The issue is that he has not explicitly told them not to and has also failed to highlight the multiple people who have acted improperly (and who used Q as a rationale) as examples of counterproductive behavior.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JQ66:
Originally Posted By USNGM2:
Q said the ending wouldn't be for everyone. Most took that as final disgusting revelations about crimes and practices of politicians and elites. Perhaps he meant that not everyone will stand and fight back. You see that sentiment now. Some are ready to take up arms, most just want it to go away/are too busy with their own life.
I took it to imply that people that were once thought to be good and upstanding members of society, and institutions too, would be exposed as depraved lowlifes or crooked.
So a lot of people would see those they once looked up to come crashing down

See, now everything must be spelled out so clearly to avoid the opposition (mostly the left) from parsing words and inferring things that aren't there, or could be depending on your point of view
It's happening in this thread over whether Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence
I suppose if your messed up in the head, Winnie the Pooh will tell you it's time to burn the MFer down
Point of order, what is at issue is not that Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence.  The issue is that he has not explicitly told them not to and has also failed to highlight the multiple people who have acted improperly (and who used Q as a rationale) as examples of counterproductive behavior.
I only wanted to discuss this because the MSM is going to cherry pick certain passages and posts from few followers to make us all look bad, in light of the FBI conspiracy theory report that just come out.

Just because we know what's implied doesn't mean we won't be made to look bad.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:15:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:21:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazy_Diamond] [#21]
https://m.theepochtimes.com/movie-showing-elites-hunting-down-trump-supporters-slated-to-hit-theaters-in-september_3033214.html?fbclid=IwAR1SOg2qfAzG78YFruMApdPpqbSjL4vlPA7A48UR8bHCjBTBqIJyURunvXU

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1156251565134471168📁
Q
View Quote
This is a continuation in a bridge of connection in the public's mindset, picking up where the movie series The Purge left off. Couple this concept with a population that by generation is generally cynical and permissive in their reaction to the thought of violence due to desensitization and or glorification through media. Marry that up with an inverse in the detachment / lack of real understanding of the consequences of violence due to their childhood socialization - as a society we’ve been progressively bitched up.

The Purge is meme / a joke / a widely referenced phrase in young culture.....the continual attack on humanity / devaluing of human life.

Changing perception.....

One of my favorite recent examples of Smith Mundt / Propaganda on the American Public - where Big Hollywood tells America - yes this really happened in some form. However they skirt all around the involvement of the big players in the story, but they do let it be known that Slick Willy was involved (when ol’ Tom is in cuffs and talking about giving away Cadillacs, and cops are saying fuck you, we gotcha, and then the phone call comes in and Tom walks out the door) - but in the end they give the viewer the understanding that somehow / someway - it really was just a government thing, and no one really knows how or why, but - ya know, its a government thing and its got Tom Cruise....and did you see that chic’s ass?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:24:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Don't kid yourself. His "real" rating is at least 10% higher than that.
View Quote
Drudge linking to 47% today.

I expect in reality it's higher.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Darcy:

View Quote
My apologies
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#26]
In light of today's EAS at 2:20ET.

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:53:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:57:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1156251565134471168
Q
View Quote
According to the article Gilpin turns the tables and takes out the hunters. I'm curious as to how they portray the Deplorables, innocent people that they labeled as racists or if they portray them as rightwing stereotypes. It could either be a cautionary tale or a call to arms. It could even be both actually. I can't imagine that they would let a Deplorable be the one who wins the day.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Crazy_Diamond:

My apologies
View Quote
And sorry for calling some folks out, but a good SnR is important in this thread, especially for the ‘woke’ people among us who want to stay on top of any Happenings but can’t devote all day to it.

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 11:03:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
View Quote
I would call that a act of war
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 11:50:57 PM EDT
[#33]
My crystal ball is telling me that another name is about to added to an existing lawsuit.

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 11:58:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 12:05:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Fullautoguy:
View All Quotes
DONT take... the bait...
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#37]
"House of Cards" he says. Where have we seen that before...
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Stlkid:
DONT take... the bait...
View All Quotes
DONT take... the bait...
Somebody desperately wants us to war with Iran....pro tip, it isn’t Iran
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 1:41:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

Look at how Clinton was welshing cash from state D coffers up to the federal level to get around federal campaign donation laws.

Imagine that big cashola fund coming in and distributing it to various groups and then they funnel that money out to other groups until its moved and split so many times it becomes difficult to track.  Can it be tracked?  Sure, but these liberal cause groups that are handed the money will show you some soup kitchen they put "their" money into and some other group will show you a bunch of laptops they bought for some school.  Point is, some of that cash goes to real things but most of it is funneled off to various investments and or subversive groups who use the cover of do-gooders to hide their nasty connections.

We gave you 10 million dollars, where did it go?  Oh, laptops for those kids, paying some speaker to talk to underprivileged kids, paying for some make work program for some of their friends under the guise of aiding homeless or you name it.  It all of course builds loyalty to the distributor because that's their boss.  People don't usually want to turn against the person who signs their paychecks and who feeds their family.

My guess is while we have Soros and other big-name money elites playing in the game this government cash is what keeps some people loyal to the cause and keeps them employed at various groups.  Its funded from both directions; from the likes of Soros et-al and from all of these taxpayer dollars that go out to "improve" things.

Its the main reason why when there was a petition locally to add another .gov position for education I was completely against it.  Where was the funding coming from?  Taxpayers.  Who was going to take all these new taxpayer funded jobs?  Yeah, you can take a guess.  The cronies who would have make-work jobs and every now and then appear to say they were important.
View Quote
Sadly all too true.

The amount of dirty funds and money laundering is massive. The scam that the left etc. has been running has been multiplying since the beginning of America.  All the time getting worse due to the fact that the guilty never have to pay for their crimes. The cycle repeats over and over.  The left has the scam down pat.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 2:22:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:
DONT take... the bait...
Gulf of Tonkin  -  Vietnam
WMDs - iraq

These people are gangster making a profit on whatever commodity will line their pockets. Drugs, oil, weapons, people.

Find out what was the hot commodities in conflicts that the US has taken interest in.

The brothers have been saying for years that the cia has been running dope and guns into the cities.  We ignored it. I know I did. I thought it was BS inbred Streep thug talk.  But they would know wouldn’t they? They were the ones running the shit! Buying the shit off them interacting with them. It probably started out as just another black op medical test that was happening all around the country at the time but then the agents found you could also make a killing off it.

War on drugs just inflates the price more, making them more money.  Agents get busted come out as CIA meet with some government officials and pockets end up greased.

These people are tricksters and hustlers, the joker among villains.
Honk
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 5:11:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 5:23:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By StealthM8:
Noids don't buy pizza for their friends, they deliver it.  
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/download__32__jpeg-1046003.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 5:43:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MCSquared] [#44]
Edit:

I need to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:18:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By nick89302:

"House of Cards" he says. Where have we seen that before...
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:21:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhart89] [#46]

Look at how Clinton was welching cash from state D coffers up to the federal level to get around federal campaign donation laws.

Imagine that big cashola fund coming in and distributing it to various groups and then they funnel that money out to other groups until its moved and split so many times it becomes difficult to track.  Can it be tracked?  Sure, but these liberal cause groups that are handed the money will show you some soup kitchen they put "their" money into and some other group will show you a bunch of laptops they bought for some school.  Point is, some of that cash goes to real things but most of it is funneled off to various investments and or subversive groups who use the cover of doo-gooders to hide their nasty connections.

View All Quotes

TC

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:47:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
I only wanted to discuss this because the MSM is going to cherry pick certain passages and posts from few followers to make us all look bad, in light of the FBI conspiracy theory report that just come out.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
Originally Posted By JQ66:
Originally Posted By USNGM2:
Q said the ending wouldn't be for everyone. Most took that as final disgusting revelations about crimes and practices of politicians and elites. Perhaps he meant that not everyone will stand and fight back. You see that sentiment now. Some are ready to take up arms, most just want it to go away/are too busy with their own life.
I took it to imply that people that were once thought to be good and upstanding members of society, and institutions too, would be exposed as depraved lowlifes or crooked.
So a lot of people would see those they once looked up to come crashing down

See, now everything must be spelled out so clearly to avoid the opposition (mostly the left) from parsing words and inferring things that aren't there, or could be depending on your point of view
It's happening in this thread over whether Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence
I suppose if your messed up in the head, Winnie the Pooh will tell you it's time to burn the MFer down

Yet "we" seem to prefer passive defense over affirmative defense.  Odd.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#48]
You’re sliding the argument again....that isn’t what said. If you doubt it....you can go read it again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:

Why the need to try and misrepresent my position on issues?  
Nobody is misrepresenting your position.
No, they are flat out lying about my position.
No....just no
Actually, yes.  And not just a little bit.

Go ahead and find one single post I have made in support of Antifa or the media treatment of their activities.
You’re sliding the argument again....that isn’t what said. If you doubt it....you can go read it again.
Why do you bother arguing with someone so duplicitous that they constantly have nothing but negativity to post, with the extremely occasional nugget of info?  And when they overstep and get proven wrong, are unable to accept that?
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:54:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By BBTC_MH:
Proverbs 26:4-5
View Quote
Perfect!  and accurate!
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Why do you bother arguing with someone so duplicitous that they constantly have nothing but negativity to post, with the extremely occasional nugget of info?  And when they overstep and get proven wrong, are unable to accept that?
View All Quotes

Why the need to try and misrepresent my position on issues?  
Nobody is misrepresenting your position.
No, they are flat out lying about my position.
No....just no
Actually, yes.  And not just a little bit.

Go ahead and find one single post I have made in support of Antifa or the media treatment of their activities.
You're following the exploits of a MI group so proficient that they couldn't figure out how to sustain operations.
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top