Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 6:33:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am going to break down and set up a Twitter account.  There have been some lists of who to follow, posts of how to capture and post, etc here.  Can someone point me to a "best practices" guide of how to set one up and use it with the least negative effects?  I would prefer to avoid the "rookie mistakes" I will undoubtedly make if I wing it or follow the OEM instructions.

Thanks.
View Quote
@GLOCKshooter - Use a throwaway email account, fake name, etc. After that, message me (on ARFCOM). My follow list on my latest account is 100% for collecting news/intel. It is about 150 names long and you could scroll through it, hitting “follow” on all the names that strike your fancy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 6:37:12 AM EDT
[#2]
It is fun to screen cap CNN’s home page from time to time to see where they’re going with their narrative.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 6:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got this when I tried

8kun(dot)net

Attachment Attached File

Wonder where my information will be sent to?
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 7:02:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Got same screen a second time and I hit cancel which bumped me back to duckduckgo.

Third try took me to this screen:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 7:17:30 AM EDT
[#6]
This guy says it opens today:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1181610370475155457.html

Looks like it's getting close.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 7:48:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Be patient.

Let the chan's test it, there is no glory in being an early mover.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just got this when I tried

8kun(dot)net

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/199527/CA51A941-8BAE-477C-A2E0-9E98F49A0F77_jpeg-1120164.JPG
Wonder where my information will be sent to?
View Quote
SOON...
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It is fun to screen cap CNN's home page from time to time to see where they're going with their narrative.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/216BE190-C29F-4357-9BC9-290CC2B17E8F_jpeg-1120160.JPG
View Quote
Seems like they've finally realized the Golden Haired Honey Badger ain't gonna be twisted by their lies and are going after other layers with BS.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Given that the problem must not only get solved - it must also stay solved, and given President Trump's known predilection for revenge...

Don Jr. might have a more permanent solution in mind than incarceration.  After due process, of course.
View Quote
That's what I got also. Let them swing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 8:46:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They may have found the whistle blower
Edit: not sure why it says Oct 4...its from a few hours ago
View Quote
I think I posted this one a few days ago and a few pages back but worth reposting.  That is probably why it says Oct. 4.
If true, he was probably right in the thick of the Ukrainian / DS/ DNC corruption.  I have a strong hunch that he and the dems are using the "whistle blower" protection as a shield to prevent key people from being investigated or prosecuted.  I bet the second and any following "whistle blowers" will be the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 8:54:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Well it looks like this is the only way I can post tweets here after yesterday.  The format is messed up but it still works....I think.
Video with John Solomon inside.

Link Posted: 10/11/2019 9:23:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Given that the problem must not only get solved - it must also stay solved, and given President Trump's known predilection for revenge...

Don Jr. might have a more permanent solution in mind than incarceration.  After due process, of course.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfsg0IbTRZU
Jr. just said "We don't need to lock them up."

That doesn't get my vote for solution to the problem.

The likes of which will never happen, not saying it shouldn't but I can't envision anyone in the deep state in this country receiving capital punishment, no matter how much they deserve it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 9:32:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well it looks like this is the only way I can post tweets here after yesterday.  The format is messed up but it still works....I think.
Video with John Solomon inside.

View Quote
Twitter test
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The likes of which will never happen, not saying it shouldn't but I can't envision anyone in the deep state in this country receiving capital punishment, no matter how much they deserve it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

This is the harsh reality for us to accept, capital punishment is not going to occur.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Your tweet works for me, but when I clicked on the date and then copied that location A.R. 15 would not let me post Using the Twitter button it didn't work.

The only difference I could find it from that link and the link that is generated when you go back to the users homepage and scroll down to the individual tweet is the word mobile.

I guess just check the link before you paste it and if it contains the word mobile, remove it.

Link Posted: 10/11/2019 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Your tweet works for me, but when I clicked on the date and then copied that location A.R. 15 would not let me post Using the Twitter button it didn't work.

The only difference I could find it from that link and the link that is generated when you go back to the users homepage and scroll down to the individual tweet is the word mobile.

I guess just check the link before you paste it and if it contains the word mobile, remove it.

View Quote
Direct link copy...

Edit - Still works same as always here.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#19]
until yesterday when I opened a twatter page there was a little drop down arrow to the right of each twatt that when you clicked on it you could select copy or embed to get the link.  I used copy and that always worked nicely here.  Now the tab only says embed tweet, which doesn't work.
I can just copy the link from the top of my browser but that doesn't seem to work as well.

My computer did get some MS updates yesterday so I suppose something there could be going on but I bet the issue is more likely twatter related.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#20]
I still say they're trying to make it difficult for us to get the message out on other platforms.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Trolling my FB group..
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
#soon

Sause

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59051/https___api_thedrive_com_wp-content_uploads_2019_10_2424424_jpeg_jpg-1119676.JPG

The War Zone has been reporting on a set of bizarre patents assigned to the U.S. Navy that describe radical new technologies that could absolutely revolutionize the aerospace field, and frankly, the very way we live our lives. These include high-energy electromagnetic fields used to create force fields and outlandish new methods of aerospace propulsion and vehicle design that basically read as UFO-like technology. You can learn all about these patents, their viability, and the issues surrounding them in these exclusive features of ours. Now, the same mysterious Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division engineer behind those patents has produced another patent—one for a compact fusion reactor that could pump out absolutely incredible amounts of power in a small space—maybe even in a craft. 

This latest design is the brainchild of the elusive Salvatore Cezar Pais, the inventor of the Navy’s bizarre and controversial room temperature superconductors, high energy electromagnetic field generators, and sci-fi-sounding propulsion technologies that The War Zone has previously reported on. The patent for Pais’ “Plasma Compression Fusion Device” was applied for on March 22, 2018, and was just published on September 26, 2019. The claim states, in part:

"At present there are few envisioned fusion reactors/devices that come in a small, compact package (ranging from 0.3 to 2 meters in diameter) and typically they use different versions of plasma magnetic confinement. Three such devices are the Lockheed Martin (LM) Skunk Works Compact Fusion Reactor (LM-CFR) , the EMC2 Polywell fusion concept, and the Princeton Field-Reversed Configuration (PFRC) machine. [...] These devices feature short plasma confinement times, possible plasma instabilities with the scaling of size, and it is questionable whether they have the ability of achieving the break - even fusion condition, let alone a self-sustained plasma burn leading to ignition." 

It is claimed in the patent application that this plasma compression fusion device is capable of producing power in the gigawatt (1 billion watts) to terawatt (1 trillion watts) range and above with input power only in the kilowatt (1,000 watts) to megawatt (1,000,000 watts) range. By comparison, America's largest nuclear power plant, the Palo Verde nuclear power plant in Arizona, generates around 4,000 megawatts (4 gigawatts), and the A1B nuclear reactors designed for the Navy's Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carriers generate around 700 megawatts. The patent even claims that the device can "possibly lead to ignition plasma burn, that is self-sustained plasma burn without need for external input power."

USPTO

Patent documentation showing the spinning, electrically-charged fusors (200) which are claimed to be able to contain nuclear plasma (75) in a high-energy magnetic field.

Most fusion reactor designs employ magnetic confinement to contain fusion reactions. This involves torus-shaped coils of superconductors to produce powerful magnetic fields that confine a reactor's plasma core.

The Navy's new plasma compression fusion device, however, claims as its key feature the same principle as in Salvatore Pais' other inventions: the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter via accelerated vibration and/or accelerated spin subjected to smooth yet rapid acceleration transients, in order to generate extremely high energy/high intensity electromagnetic fields.” Pais cites some of his prior publicationsas evidence that this type of spinning, vibrating electromagnetic system can create the high magnetic fields required to contain powerful fusion reaction in a stable form.

The patent describes how those magnetic fields are generated within a hollow plasma chamber which includes one or more opposing pairs of conical or domed “counter-spinning dynamic fusors” that feature an electrically charged outer surface containing ducts that inject fuel gases, such as Deuterium or Deuterium-Xenon, into the plasma chamber. As these electrically-charged fusors spin, Pais claims, they “create a concentrated magnetic energy flux and electromagnetic radiation within the vacuum chamber,” compressing and heating the gasses within. These fusors vibrate at a high rate as they spin thanks to piezoelectric films such as lead zirconate titanate (PZT) - the same piezoelectric metamaterial Pais claims enables his room-temperature superconductor patent. 

Energy dominance has become a cornerstone of American military policy as laboratories seek to develop the ‘Holy Grail’ of power generation: nuclear fusion. These attempts at developing stable fusion reactors utilize incredibly powerful magnetic fields in order to contain the nuclear reactions occurring inside. Creating a stable fusion reaction is difficult enough, but some laboratories are going even further by attempting to create compact reactors small enough to fit inside shipping containers or even possibly vehicles.
View Quote
Interesting that the inventor's name is Salvatore Pais.  "Pais" is Spanish for "country," and "Salvatore" is Italian for "savior."  These new superconductors are going to be the "savior of the country?"
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Just found this little gem. Zero is talking about Egypt and I think he intended to say interim but instead he says Iranian.

I pray everyday that his bs with Iran will finally see the light.
Exclusive: Pres. Obama on Egypt
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 1:26:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Nothing on Schiff yet. Newest stuff is a day old.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
until yesterday when I opened a twatter page there was a little drop down arrow to the right of each twatt that when you clicked on it you could select copy or embed to get the link.  I used copy and that always worked nicely here.  Now the tab only says embed tweet, which doesn't work.
I can just copy the link from the top of my browser but that doesn't seem to work as well.

My computer did get some MS updates yesterday so I suppose something there could be going on but I bet the issue is more likely twatter related.
View Quote
M_S ~ D_S
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Interesting that the inventor's name is Salvatore Pais.  "Pais" is Spanish for "country," and "Salvatore" is Italian for "savior."  These new superconductors are going to be the "savior of the country?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
#soon

Sause

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59051/https___api_thedrive_com_wp-content_uploads_2019_10_2424424_jpeg_jpg-1119676.JPG

The War Zone has been reporting on a set of bizarre patents assigned to the U.S. Navy that describe radical new technologies that could absolutely revolutionize the aerospace field, and frankly, the very way we live our lives. These include high-energy electromagnetic fields used to create force fields and outlandish new methods of aerospace propulsion and vehicle design that basically read as UFO-like technology. You can learn all about these patents, their viability, and the issues surrounding them in these exclusive features of ours. Now, the same mysterious Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division engineer behind those patents has produced another patent—one for a compact fusion reactor that could pump out absolutely incredible amounts of power in a small space—maybe even in a craft. 

This latest design is the brainchild of the elusive Salvatore Cezar Pais, the inventor of the Navy’s bizarre and controversial room temperature superconductors, high energy electromagnetic field generators, and sci-fi-sounding propulsion technologies that The War Zone has previously reported on. The patent for Pais’ “Plasma Compression Fusion Device” was applied for on March 22, 2018, and was just published on September 26, 2019. The claim states, in part:

"At present there are few envisioned fusion reactors/devices that come in a small, compact package (ranging from 0.3 to 2 meters in diameter) and typically they use different versions of plasma magnetic confinement. Three such devices are the Lockheed Martin (LM) Skunk Works Compact Fusion Reactor (LM-CFR) , the EMC2 Polywell fusion concept, and the Princeton Field-Reversed Configuration (PFRC) machine. [...] These devices feature short plasma confinement times, possible plasma instabilities with the scaling of size, and it is questionable whether they have the ability of achieving the break - even fusion condition, let alone a self-sustained plasma burn leading to ignition." 

It is claimed in the patent application that this plasma compression fusion device is capable of producing power in the gigawatt (1 billion watts) to terawatt (1 trillion watts) range and above with input power only in the kilowatt (1,000 watts) to megawatt (1,000,000 watts) range. By comparison, America's largest nuclear power plant, the Palo Verde nuclear power plant in Arizona, generates around 4,000 megawatts (4 gigawatts), and the A1B nuclear reactors designed for the Navy's Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carriers generate around 700 megawatts. The patent even claims that the device can "possibly lead to ignition plasma burn, that is self-sustained plasma burn without need for external input power."

USPTO

Patent documentation showing the spinning, electrically-charged fusors (200) which are claimed to be able to contain nuclear plasma (75) in a high-energy magnetic field.

Most fusion reactor designs employ magnetic confinement to contain fusion reactions. This involves torus-shaped coils of superconductors to produce powerful magnetic fields that confine a reactor's plasma core.

The Navy's new plasma compression fusion device, however, claims as its key feature the same principle as in Salvatore Pais' other inventions: the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter via accelerated vibration and/or accelerated spin subjected to smooth yet rapid acceleration transients, in order to generate extremely high energy/high intensity electromagnetic fields.” Pais cites some of his prior publicationsas evidence that this type of spinning, vibrating electromagnetic system can create the high magnetic fields required to contain powerful fusion reaction in a stable form.

The patent describes how those magnetic fields are generated within a hollow plasma chamber which includes one or more opposing pairs of conical or domed “counter-spinning dynamic fusors” that feature an electrically charged outer surface containing ducts that inject fuel gases, such as Deuterium or Deuterium-Xenon, into the plasma chamber. As these electrically-charged fusors spin, Pais claims, they “create a concentrated magnetic energy flux and electromagnetic radiation within the vacuum chamber,” compressing and heating the gasses within. These fusors vibrate at a high rate as they spin thanks to piezoelectric films such as lead zirconate titanate (PZT) - the same piezoelectric metamaterial Pais claims enables his room-temperature superconductor patent. 

Energy dominance has become a cornerstone of American military policy as laboratories seek to develop the ‘Holy Grail’ of power generation: nuclear fusion. These attempts at developing stable fusion reactors utilize incredibly powerful magnetic fields in order to contain the nuclear reactions occurring inside. Creating a stable fusion reaction is difficult enough, but some laboratories are going even further by attempting to create compact reactors small enough to fit inside shipping containers or even possibly vehicles.
Who would think they would have shared this silly patent with other opponents?

LOL

Pure nonsense.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Next week!
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Acosta mentions Q, posts pic of banner..
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Jim Watkins.... Live, as of this post.

Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:19:58 PM EDT
[#32]
No big surprise here...

Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I said it the other day.  I think that the Dems are using some of the key ones involved in the corruption as "whistle blowers".
If they get prosecuted it will be a violation of the whistle blower protection.  They are trying to block the investigation that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I said it the other day.  I think that the Dems are using some of the key ones involved in the corruption as "whistle blowers".
If they get prosecuted it will be a violation of the whistle blower protection.  They are trying to block the investigation that way.
That should only cause a minor delay at most.  As quickly as it's proven in court (or the Senate) that Trump did nothing wrong the shield of the deceivers will be gone.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#34]
There is a rumor that the WB is: Eric Ciaramella. Following tweet gives the meaning of his name, LOL. So funny if true.

Then remember a while back when AG Barr put on a demonstration playing the bagpipes...a windbag musical instrument. Coincidence, LOL.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This is the harsh reality for us to accept, capital punishment is not going to occur.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

If that's the case, it's far harsher than you think.

If the traitors are not charged, convicted, and hung, the Republic is finished.  The next scumbag in the Oval Office will simply pardon them, and they'll resume their perfidy and treason without a second thought.

Now if I'm smart enough to figure that out, do you possibly thing that a billionaire construction mogul cum President - backed by the full intelligence gathering capabilities of the NSA, didn't already figure that out as well?

We live in interesting times, like it or not.  Our Republic stands on the edge of a knife, if it strays to one side or the other it will fall.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 3:11:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If the traitors are not charged, convicted, and hung, the Republic is finished.  The next scumbag in the Oval Office will simply pardon them, and they'll resume their perfidy and treason without a second thought.

Now if I'm smart enough to figure that out, do you possibly thing that a billionaire construction mogul cum President - backed by the full intelligence gathering capabilities of the NSA, didn't already figure that out as well?

We live in interesting times, like it or not.  Our Republic stands on the edge of a knife, if it strays to one side or the other it will fall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

There will be no executions.

I hope there is, and simultaneously I am certain that there will not be.

Likely none will be tried for treason.

It sucks, I get it, but it ain't going to happen. Executions will widen the rift, not close it. Disenfranchising and disempowering the deep state is the goal not vindication.

I'll happily eat those words when the first one drops.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Romney's disappointing some people...Good, LOL.

Link Posted: 10/11/2019 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Romney's disappointing some people...Good, LOL.

View Quote
He'll switch party denominators and run as the Democrat he is.

He's the most qualified Democrat in the field
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Be patient.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be patient.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It sucks, I get it, but it ain't going to happen. Executions will widen the rift, not close it. Disenfranchising and disempowering the deep state is the goal not vindication.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

I agree on all points, sadly.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:04:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't know who that is
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:08:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Jim Watkins.... Live, as of this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpO5S7tfykY
View Quote
Old man driving a Lincoln and rambling about nothing.  Is there something of substance missed in my drive by viewing?
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#49]
for those having trouble w twatter… on mobile
click on the tweet you want to post so that it opens in a new window/tab/refreshed page. it should then be st the top of the screen as the main tweet w replies below. go to URL in the address bar and copy.
come here, click on the twitter icon, paste the URL  then delete the "mobile."

it should read https://twitter.com/………

its been like this for me for as long as i could remember
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Confirmed. This is pretty big news as he was the most complained about Fox anchor.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top