[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
If Geraldo sees what's coming I have some hope.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Note the capitalization of A S at the end of the tweet.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pot addled mind
Baby shit eating Beto knows all about shit eating.

What sort of fucked up person do you have to be to give you wife a bowl of baby poop telling her its guacamole or something like that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Smirking is clearly a powerful tool against the left.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440865/5039CBEB-9738-44A2-8FA7-639D46D8566C_jpeg-1135782.JPG
Pot addled mind
Baby shit eating Beto knows all about shit eating.

What sort of fucked up person do you have to be to give you wife a bowl of baby poop telling her its guacamole or something like that?
Why do I get the feeling that Beta know more about what happened in El Paso than he's willing to talk about.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Fox News is carrying it now...

John Durham Investigation

Durham's probe into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say
By Gregg Re, Ed Henry | Fox News

U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and DOJ misconduct has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.

One source added that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's upcoming report on FBI surveillance abuses will shed light on why Durham's probe has become a criminal inquiry. Horowitz announced on Thursday his report would be available to the public soon, with "few" redactions.

The investigation's new status means Durham can subpoena witnesses and file charges, as well as impanel fact-finding grand juries.

Fox News reported on Tuesday that Durham's probe had expanded significantly based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr.

Barr reportedly told embassy officials in Italy that he "needed a conference room to meet high-level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in."

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice told The Daily Beast earlier this month that Barr and Durham were played a taped deposition made by Joseph Mifsud, the professor who allegedly told ex-Trump aide George Papadopoulos that the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. Mifsud reportedly was explaining to authorities in the deposition why people would want to harm him, and why he needed police protection.

Papadopoulos has suggested he was connected with Mifsud as part of a setup orchestrated by intelligence agencies.

Sources told Fox News that Durham was "very interested" to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, an anti-Trump critic who recently dismissed the idea. The New York Times reported on Thursday that Durham's criminal review has prompted some CIA officials to obtain criminal legal counsel in anticipation of being interviewed.

Brennan and Clapper were at the helm not only when Mifsud spoke to Papadopoulos, but also when the unverified and largely discredited dossier, written by British ex-spy Christopher Steele and funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee, was used to help justify a secret surveillance warrant against former Trump adviser Carter Page in the run-up to the 2016 election.

The FBI apparently obscured the fact that the Clinton campaign and DNC funded the dossier in its warrant application, telling the secret court only that the dossier was prepared at the behest of an unidentified presidential campaign.

Additionally, in its original FISA application and subsequent renewals, the FBI told the FISA court that it "did not believe" Steele was the direct source for a Yahoo News article implicating Page in Russian collusion. Instead, the FBI suggested to the court, the September 2016 article by Michael Isikoff was independent corroboration of the dossier. But, London court records showed that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS.

It has further emerged that Steele had communications with a State Department contact -- which were relayed to the FBI -- in which Steele claimed the Russians were running a "technical/human operation run out of Moscow targeting the election" and that "payments to those recruited are made out of the Russian Consulate in Miami."

There is no Russian consulate in Miami, a fact the State Department official, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec, emphasized in her notes. And, Steele had suggested his client was "keen" to see his information come to light prior to Election Day.

Kavalec forwarded her notes to the FBI and other government officials several days before the FISA warrant was issued for Page.

Also on Thursday, top Republicans revealed never-before-seen texts from fired FBI agent Peter Strzok, in which he apparently discussed systemic leaking at the bureau.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed the texts in a letter to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) requesting an update on whether the FBI's apparent leaks to the media were being probed.

The senators pushed to know whether the ICIG was looking into Strzok's email to FBI colleagues on April 13, 2017, when he wrote that an unidentified "agency" might be the "source of some of the leaks" to the media that he'd been seeing.

"I'm beginning to think the agency got info a lot earlier than we thought and hasn't shared it completely with us," Strzok wrote, according to documents that the senators included in their letter to the ICIG. "Might explain all these weird/seemingly incorrect leads all these media folks have. Would also highlight agency as a source of some of the leaks."

The senators also asked why Strzok texted bureau colleague Lisa Page on Dec. 15, 2016: "Think our sisters have begun leaking like mad. Scorned and worried and political, they're kicking in to overdrive."

"What are they worried about, and what are they kicking into 'overdrive?' Johnson and Grassley wrote. "Who are the 'sisters,' and what does it mean to say that the 'sisters have [been] leaking like mad'?"

In a June 6, 2017 email to Page, Strzok mused, "Think there will be a crescendo of leaks/articles leading up to Thurs."

And, a Dec. 13, 2016 text message apparently showed Strzok trying to set up a Skype meeting with a reporter. "Text from reporter: retrieving my password for Skype," he wrote.

Horowitz, the DOJ watchdog, faulted the FBI last year for repeated violations of its media communications policy, noting that agents had received gifts from reporters and leaked regularly.

Then, on April 6, 2017, Strzok wrote to senior FBI leadership to complain about a New York Times article entitled, "C.I.A. Had Evidence of Russian Effort to Help Trump Earlier Than Believed," claiming it painted the FBI in an unfavorable light and got key facts wrong.

"Mike, below is inaccurate, favors the CIA at the expense of the FBI in particular, and is at odds with what Apuzzo and Goldman know," Strzok wrote. "Most importantly, it's at odds with the D's [FBI Director's] recent public testimony that we've been looking at links (which necessarily imply favoring Trump) since July '16."

Strzok specifically objected to the Times' reporting that CIA's briefings with lawmakers "indicate that intelligence officials had evidence of Russia’s intentions to help Mr. Trump much earlier in the presidential campaign than previously thought," and "reveal a critical split last summer between the C.I.A. and counterparts at the F.B.I., where a number of senior officials continued to believe through last fall that Russia’s cyberattacks were aimed primarily at disrupting America’s political system, and not at getting Mr. Trump elected, according to interviews."

Fox News' Jake Gibson contributed to this report.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:02:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The more I think about this, the more I don't like the way it smells.

Surely Lindsey Graham could just accept testimony from Giuliani rather than subject him to questioning by non-friendly members of the same committee?
View Quote
Then it would be considered PARTISAN!!!!

Analyze...
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:09:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Then it would be considered PARTISAN!!!!

Analyze...
View Quote
What would?
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Meh...

Trump doesn't have to issue an order for them to do that...
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL!

Heraldos said THAT????

Chickens running to the henhouse...
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fox News is carrying it now...

John Durham Investigation

Durham's probe into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say
By Gregg Re, Ed Henry | Fox News

U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and DOJ misconduct has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.

One source added that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's upcoming report on FBI surveillance abuses will shed light on why Durham's probe has become a criminal inquiry. Horowitz announced on Thursday his report would be available to the public soon, with "few" redactions.

The investigation's new status means Durham can subpoena witnesses and file charges, as well as impanel fact-finding grand juries.

Fox News reported on Tuesday that Durham's probe had expanded significantly based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr.

Barr reportedly told embassy officials in Italy that he "needed a conference room to meet high-level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in."

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice told The Daily Beast earlier this month that Barr and Durham were played a taped deposition made by Joseph Mifsud, the professor who allegedly told ex-Trump aide George Papadopoulos that the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. Mifsud reportedly was explaining to authorities in the deposition why people would want to harm him, and why he needed police protection.

Papadopoulos has suggested he was connected with Mifsud as part of a setup orchestrated by intelligence agencies.

Sources told Fox News that Durham was "very interested" to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, an anti-Trump critic who recently dismissed the idea. The New York Times reported on Thursday that Durham's criminal review has prompted some CIA officials to obtain criminal legal counsel in anticipation of being interviewed.

Brennan and Clapper were at the helm not only when Mifsud spoke to Papadopoulos, but also when the unverified and largely discredited dossier, written by British ex-spy Christopher Steele and funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee, was used to help justify a secret surveillance warrant against former Trump adviser Carter Page in the run-up to the 2016 election.

The FBI apparently obscured the fact that the Clinton campaign and DNC funded the dossier in its warrant application, telling the secret court only that the dossier was prepared at the behest of an unidentified presidential campaign.

Additionally, in its original FISA application and subsequent renewals, the FBI told the FISA court that it "did not believe" Steele was the direct source for a Yahoo News article implicating Page in Russian collusion. Instead, the FBI suggested to the court, the September 2016 article by Michael Isikoff was independent corroboration of the dossier. But, London court records showed that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS.

It has further emerged that Steele had communications with a State Department contact -- which were relayed to the FBI -- in which Steele claimed the Russians were running a "technical/human operation run out of Moscow targeting the election" and that "payments to those recruited are made out of the Russian Consulate in Miami."

There is no Russian consulate in Miami, a fact the State Department official, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec, emphasized in her notes. And, Steele had suggested his client was "keen" to see his information come to light prior to Election Day.

Kavalec forwarded her notes to the FBI and other government officials several days before the FISA warrant was issued for Page.

Also on Thursday, top Republicans revealed never-before-seen texts from fired FBI agent Peter Strzok, in which he apparently discussed systemic leaking at the bureau.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed the texts in a letter to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) requesting an update on whether the FBI's apparent leaks to the media were being probed.

The senators pushed to know whether the ICIG was looking into Strzok's email to FBI colleagues on April 13, 2017, when he wrote that an unidentified "agency" might be the "source of some of the leaks" to the media that he'd been seeing.

"I'm beginning to think the agency got info a lot earlier than we thought and hasn't shared it completely with us," Strzok wrote, according to documents that the senators included in their letter to the ICIG. "Might explain all these weird/seemingly incorrect leads all these media folks have. Would also highlight agency as a source of some of the leaks."

The senators also asked why Strzok texted bureau colleague Lisa Page on Dec. 15, 2016: "Think our sisters have begun leaking like mad. Scorned and worried and political, they're kicking in to overdrive."

"What are they worried about, and what are they kicking into 'overdrive?' Johnson and Grassley wrote. "Who are the 'sisters,' and what does it mean to say that the 'sisters have [been] leaking like mad'?"

In a June 6, 2017 email to Page, Strzok mused, "Think there will be a crescendo of leaks/articles leading up to Thurs."

And, a Dec. 13, 2016 text message apparently showed Strzok trying to set up a Skype meeting with a reporter. "Text from reporter: retrieving my password for Skype," he wrote.

Horowitz, the DOJ watchdog, faulted the FBI last year for repeated violations of its media communications policy, noting that agents had received gifts from reporters and leaked regularly.

Then, on April 6, 2017, Strzok wrote to senior FBI leadership to complain about a New York Times article entitled, "C.I.A. Had Evidence of Russian Effort to Help Trump Earlier Than Believed," claiming it painted the FBI in an unfavorable light and got key facts wrong.

"Mike, below is inaccurate, favors the CIA at the expense of the FBI in particular, and is at odds with what Apuzzo and Goldman know," Strzok wrote. "Most importantly, it's at odds with the D's [FBI Director's] recent public testimony that we've been looking at links (which necessarily imply favoring Trump) since July '16."

Strzok specifically objected to the Times' reporting that CIA's briefings with lawmakers "indicate that intelligence officials had evidence of Russia’s intentions to help Mr. Trump much earlier in the presidential campaign than previously thought," and "reveal a critical split last summer between the C.I.A. and counterparts at the F.B.I., where a number of senior officials continued to believe through last fall that Russia’s cyberattacks were aimed primarily at disrupting America’s political system, and not at getting Mr. Trump elected, according to interviews."

Fox News' Jake Gibson contributed to this report.
View Quote
BOOM!

Just like Q advised.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Setting the IG up to be canned.

The VIRTUES of PATIENCE!

Never fail!

Perfect example of a MATURE strategist.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#16]
LOL!
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thread inside:

View Quote
TRUST SESSIONS?
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What would?
View Quote
All that Trump and Team does, needs to be done in the spirit of Open Sky Disclosure and Fairness, to win and maintain the Public's respect.

In a stark contrast to the LIBTARD DEMS operations.

This 'Draining' is -at the moment -a Public Relations/Affairs Operation, to ensure successful PSYOP objectives.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:29:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Very curious since Trump was so heavy handed in personally attacking Sessions.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:34:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Very curious since Trump was so heavy handed in personally attacking Sessions.
View Quote
sessions played a role

potus played a role

you are watching a movie

the plot was to ensnare the dipshit ds scum
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Indeed.
I’m surprised.
Hope it’s not a satire account.
I really hope it’s really Geraldo seeing the writing or knowing what is coming somehow.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Indeed.
I’m surprised.
I really hope it’s really Geraldo seeing the writing or knowing what is coming somehow.
View Quote
Maybe he fears being perp walked out of the studio by security like his butt_buddy...
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Indeed.
I’m surprised.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Indeed.
I’m surprised.
It’s not satire. He said as much on Hannity tonight
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:59:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Remember that CongressAnon inside post a little while back? It said that the next attack would be personal in nature and that many would grow discouraged with the news.

I wonder if this is it...

Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:59:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Thread inside:

View Quote
Why did she spell Dirham incorrectly?
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:01:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Maybe he fears being perp walked out of the studio by security like his butt_buddy...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.
I’m surprised.
Geraldo has known potus for 25 years.. he wants to have a chair when the music stops.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:05:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Geraldo has known potus for 25 years.. he wants to have a chair when the music stops.
View Quote
He has a record of self_serving lying...

No chair for him...

This said, appreciate any support he throws Trump's way.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:06:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ronan Farrow’s book may provide some red pilling. Interesting
read, and he does a good job of connecting Israel intelligence
agencies with Hollywood and MSM.
They had agents making friends with the wives of people they
wanted close to. The two mentioned were married to Colin Kahl
and Ben Rhodes.
Attachment Attached File
View Quote
Q posted Israel was being saved for last. Going after "the wives" is a serious taboo amongst the Army of Northern VA types.  Uh Oh.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Q posted Israel was being saved for last. Going after "the wives" is a serious taboo amongst the Army of North VA types.  Uh Oh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ronan Farrow’s book may provide some red pilling. Interesting
read, and he does a good job of connecting Israel intelligence
agencies with Hollywood and MSM.
They had agents making friends with the wives of people they
wanted close to. The two mentioned were married to Colin Kahl
and Ben Rhodes.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327949/94D20F29-E46A-4B87-9751-E1BE47158D32-1136497.jpg
Q posted Israel was being saved for last. Going after "the wives" is a serious taboo amongst the Army of North VA types.  Uh Oh.
Talking about the book on Fox right now.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:41:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Interesting:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 11:57:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
LOL!
View Quote
It isn’t happening until people are arrested and indicted.  Then...maybe it’s happening.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why did she spell Dirham incorrectly?
View Quote
I and U are next to each other on the keyboard.  On the move?
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:35:28 AM EDT
[#35]
This fucking shit keeps getting better and better.
Great time to be alive.
I'm enjoying the show.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:53:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It isn’t happening until people are arrested and indicted.  Then...maybe it’s happening.
View Quote
Wait a bit...

A wise man said thousands of years ago...

"There are many ways to skin a cat"
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:55:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Interesting:

Attachment Attached File
View Quote
“It’s like 24 hours since John McCain was put to death...”
- John Kasich

ETA:

BOMBSHELL!!! Kasich on CNN-Cuomo "It's like 24 hrs since John McCain was PUT TO DEATH!"
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 1:58:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:03:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In for more delays and expect a huge letdown
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Delays at this point are not unwise.

Arrests in an election year would be bad press (not that POTUS is going to get any good press, but that's besides the point).

Arrests after Trump's REEEEEE-Election will have far fewer repercussions than ones before it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:09:09 AM EDT
[#40]
I read this as: It's time and the right people are now coming out to Gen Flynn's exoneration rescue. Then on to the rest of the gang and turn the tables.

Hope that's right. I'm ready and Flynn deserves it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:23:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Arrests in an election year would be bad press (not that POTUS is going to get any good press, but that's besides the point).

Arrests after Trump's REEEEEE-Election will have far fewer repercussions than ones before it.
View Quote
Precisely.

Strategically, 12 months before elections would be a stupid period to start "making arrests" and backing desperate prey into corners.

Much better to wait a bit....

If Trump is re-elected, we might be surprised how many "turn themselves in" hoping for 'consideration'.

Win-win, Trump's style.

Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:29:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:29:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Fantastic meme!
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:39:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The flip side is that until indictments and arrests, the media can continue claiming it's all a conspiracy theory by that deranged bad orange man and his psycho followers.  Failing to issue indictments and make arrests also threatens to demoralize his supporters, who have been demanding those arrests for years now, and would fulfill one of his campaign pledges (since there's abundant evidence that Hillary broke the law AND that the same individuals facing possible indictments from within the DOJ not only covered for her, but were complicit in attempting a coup against Trump after he won).
View Quote
Trump's been delivering and it's likely only his most irrational and immature supporters would fail to understand such simple logic.

He's packing the rally's at record levels so your theory hopefully isn't going to play out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:41:28 AM EDT
[#45]
I wouldn't be surprised to see 'Q' [in some form] reappear, well before elections, and open a new and disruptive offensive for a few months.

Maybe on an unexpected coms platform.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:55:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised to see 'Q' [in some form] reappear, well before elections, and open a new and disruptive offensive for a few months.

Maybe on an unexpected coms platform.
View Quote
8kun is supposed to be online soon..

It would be surprising to me if Q isn't back in time for the reports to be made public, trust the plan and whatnot
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 3:41:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Another child molester bites the dust.

Link Posted: 10/25/2019 4:55:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
- John Kasich

ETA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvb4sl1K3eg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
- John Kasich

ETA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvb4sl1K3eg
Just like Megan McCain said on air when people were talking shit about Trump slaying all his a opponents in a tweet, “you can’t kill him again.”
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 6:04:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arrests will not happen if President Trump is not re-elected.   Arrest everyone that needs to be arrested.  Show the electorate who is representing them.  Show them what happened.  Prosecutions won’t happen for some time.  Show the fence sitters what has been going on for decades.  Drive a  proverbial stake through the heart of this proverbial vampire now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 6:04:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The VIRTUES of PATIENCE!

Never fail!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The VIRTUES of PATIENCE!

Never fail!

Was wondering how long before he started throwing darts at the IG.  
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top