Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is the truly eye popping portion of the article to me: The stretched agency only had three agents patrolling that 26-mile-long section of the border.

Unless and until we massively increase the personnel, the rest of it is just half assing the deal.  Even with motion sensors, 3 people for 26 miles will never work.  4 simultaneous entries - staggered miles apart - and 1 or 2 of the groups get thru.

Even with motion sensors, we will have to have a near continuous eye in the sky as cattle, deer, and other wildlife set off the motion sensors.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Choke points where you can concentrate MG fire?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're fucked. There isn't any going back. Prepare accordingly.
View Quote
Going back to what?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Gibbets....

Show off what happens to invaders
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#5]
third world slave animals lined up like dogs covered in feces with spawn in tow...........GTFO!
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We need to stop letting the Dems and globalists control the dialog here: call this what it truly is and treat it accordingly. This is not a "humanitarian crisis" but an "attack on our sovereign nation by foreign invaders."

Use the military to cut them down in a hail of gunfire each time our borders are breached and word will get out quick.  This "crisis" will self-correct posthaste.
View Quote
I’ll bet you and I would get along great.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They should collapse the tunnel... with all of them inside
View Quote
It was a hole. Not a tunnel.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Going back to what?
View Quote
The bait is set!!!! Let’s see if he bites!
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What's your preps for Mexicans, bro?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're fucked. There isn't any going back. Prepare accordingly.
What's your preps for Mexicans, bro?
If I lived on the border, I’d buy a backhoe and lots of concertina wire. Mines if they were readily available.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I honestly believe it's better to have two less secure walls with motion sensors between than it would be to have a single "more secure" wall.

If there is a will, they're is a way. The best chance we have of stopping them is by catching them before they can finish digging, making a ladder, etc. Two walls would all but eliminate the possibility of them getting across without being caught.
View Quote
Two walls with a patrol road between them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well minus the HOA, the rest are common sense.
View Quote
Sadly there is no stopping this. It's all about self preservation here forward. Trumps best chance to stop it has passed by and now it's a slow and steady take over. I saw it in CA back in the 90's with prop 187. Now look at CA. The minority centric politics we saw during 0 was just the tip. In CA they became the majority and are running the place into the ground.

Ann Coulter has been a harsh critic of Trump lately and she right. I'd still vote for him again and will in 2020 but lets be honest with ourselves. We're just buying time.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Collectively American leadership is a bunch of spineless, ballless, pussies.

Can we just fast forward to the free for all since no one is gonna do the job my tax dollars SHOULD be doing?

Sincerely,
Fuchs Renaut
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Just heard on Fox three more caravans are forming and another big one is already on the way.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#15]
If they were considered an invading force, there would be more claymores, mines, intersecting lines of fire...
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I could have cut a hole twice the size and in less time with a plasma torch.

There's no way to keep them all out all of the time.
View Quote
This would work pretty well, but for some reason Israel gets to defend its borders while we are expected to subsidize the whole world.

Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
We pay $113 Billion to take care of the illegals once they enter. I got no problem with a tough wall. Even if we keep out half the illegals, it's a bargain for taxpayers.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#18]
"The wall just got 10 feet deeper!"
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Send all of these fuckers straight to Palosi's home town.
Build the wall around and under that place, and see how long Ca supports the insurgents.
View Quote
Use eminent domain and seize her house for a detention center. Same goes for anyone else who supports illegal invasions. Put up or shut up.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Mine the border.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I hope they cut them loose in HI.
View Quote
I prefer Dutch Harbor. All the beach front property they want.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:01:40 PM EDT
[#22]
They need to do a concrete ravine behind the wall then back fill it with concrete and boulder mix. Take them years to chip through that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We pay $113 Billion to take care of the illegals once they enter. I got no problem with a tough wall. Even if we keep out half the illegals, it's a bargain for taxpayers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got no problem building the wall.  The problem is the people lamenting the illegals who went through the wall, then asking for more wall.  My point is that a wall won't stop them all.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
If the only consequence of illegally cutting a hole in in someone’s wall, is being treated with apple juice, sandwich’s, and free EBT cards, I’m surprised we don’t see this every day
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wonder who paid for this little skit?

"look, walls really don't work. see? I told you"
View Quote
Yep this is exactly what this is...and it's an inside job...imo
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#26]
CBP Yuma Border Sector Chief Anthony Porvaznik said his unit needs better border barriers, but more urgently it needs funding to provide for these families.
View Quote
President Trump needs to shitcan Porvaznik and get someone in there whose mind is right.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Time to end asylum protection, only allow immigration through US consulate application in the home country, you will be notified when accepted.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:22:55 PM EDT
[#28]
We should build tunnels directly to a detention center and have fake mules send them through it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:31:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This would work pretty well, but for some reason Israel gets to defend its borders while we are expected to subsidize the whole world.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure that barrier was paid for with US tax dollars
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:33:20 PM EDT
[#30]
“Asylum seekers”

“Oppressed migrants”

“Undocumented Dreamers”

“Future democrats”
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#31]
If they had lined the border with minefields and automated heat seeking/infrared sentry guns as I recommended, this wouldn't be as much of a problem.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#32]
What a pathetic wall. Looks like they only had to dig two feet to go under it. They should have the wall going down at least 10 feet, not two feet and the surface part going up 25 ft.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If the only consequence of illegally cutting a hole in in someone’s wall, is being treated with apple juice, sandwich’s, and free EBT cards, I’m surprised we don’t see this every day
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, we were told that we are not allowed to protect infrastructure with less lethal means, such as pepperball launchers, gas, OC.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
In before the moat and alligator design.
View Quote
Early Cuyler approves.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:37:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They should collapse the tunnel... with all of them inside
View Quote
Seek treatment for that hostility.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So instead of coming to a port of entry and presenting themselves for asylum they decided to sneak in but of course some scumbag judge here in the US of A said this is perfectly lawful
View Quote
No, that's not what he said. He did say that they cannot be prevented from applying for Asylum, no matter where or how they got into the US. And, unfortunately, he is correct because the ridiculous Refugee Act allows illegal aliens to apply for asylum, even if they illegally entered. But, it's still illegal and against the law for them to enter without inspection or at any place other than a Port of Entry. The DOJ can still prosecute them for violation of that law - 8 USC 1325 illegal entry - but, most US Attorney's won't because it's only a federal misdemeanor and most convicted aliens only get an average of only 4 months in prison. Although, before he left, Jeff Sessions did order the US Attorney's to accept prosecution for 8 USC 1325, which is what was causing all of the hue and cry about separating children from their families, because the adult family members were prosecuted for that crime and sentenced to prison and they could not take their kids to prison with them. So that stopped the prosecutions, because a judge ordered them to stop separating children from their criminal parents. Which resulted back to "catch and release" BS all over again.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:44:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh look , everybody acknowledge the virtue signaler and their special snowflake-ness.
Rest assured the invaders coming across the border won't hesitate to show their hostility, and easier for them to do so since they're above/outside the law.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#38]
The new fence is 18' tall (min) and the foundation goes a minimum of 6'-0" below grade.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#39]

LOL if you think that's a "tunnel" I have a bridge to sell you...

What's documented in the rest of the article is pretty pathetic though and illustrates exactly what's wrong with our border enforcement system. Illegals lining up to get a bed & three squares, and then disappear into the interior after having been "processed"
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:59:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've got no problem building the wall.  The problem is the people lamenting the illegals who went through the wall, then asking for more wall.  My point is that a wall won't stop them all.
View Quote
Any wall or barrier is only as good as the design. The reality is we can put a man on the moon, we built the Hoover damn, so I am sure if we allocated the proper resources we could build a barrier that is pretty effective, not impenetrable. No one solution is going to stop this, but until we cut off the incentives to come here like going after employers with serious penalties for undermining our nation, ending welfare and free medical, and ending this anchor baby and DACA BS we will lose in the long run.

Hell, we are killing this nation with just the number of legal immigrants we allow in every year. Most turn out to be dems and if they are not sucking on the tax payer they are voting for people who want to undermine the very system the came here to supposedly embrace.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No, that's not what he said. He did say that they cannot be prevented from applying for Asylum, no matter where or how they got into the US. And, unfortunately, he is correct because the ridiculous Refugee Act allows illegal aliens to apply for asylum, even if they illegally entered. But, it's still illegal and against the law for them to enter without inspection or at any place other than a Port of Entry. The DOJ can still prosecute them for violation of that law - 8 USC 1325 illegal entry - but, most US Attorney's won't because it's only a federal misdemeanor and most convicted aliens only get an average of only 4 months in prison. Although, before he left, Jeff Sessions did order the US Attorney's to accept prosecution for 8 USC 1325, which is what was causing all of the hue and cry about separating children from their families, because the adult family members were prosecuted for that crime and sentenced to prison and they could not take their kids to prison with them. So that stopped the prosecutions, because a judge ordered them to stop separating children from their criminal parents. Which resulted back to "catch and release" BS all over again.
View Quote
It's only a federal misdemeanor the first time you get caught and deported.
It's a felony if you return  after being deported and gets you 5 years.
The guy who killed Steinle was just released to SF sheriffs from fed prison after a 5 year stint for just that.

84% of all caught have been deported at least once.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Foreign invaders should be shot on sight.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
During the time I was on the police dept I retired from, two officers were murdered by illegal aliens.  During the time I was on the Dept an illegal alien was executed for murdering an officer from my Dept ( that murder happened before I hired on).
Some of us have earned our hostility.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Sounds like we need less CBP, so they have nobody to document their undocumentedness.  

Guy crossing with plans to be arrested, already has a plane ticket booked.  Wtf
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I wonder who paid for this little skit?

"look, walls really don't work. see? I told you"
View Quote
Looks like a coyote with a garden shovel made it happen.  Taxpayers will pay.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Disgusting, why the hell can't we just turn em around.
View Quote
Once they put a foot or a hand under the wall its a whole different ball game.

Its just like the Cubans coming in to Florida by water.

If they catch them 10 miles out in 50' of water, they can turn them around and send them back.

Once a refugees feet touch US soil, even if they're still chin deep in the Atlantic they are classified as "Feet Dry" and have to be processed as refugees.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
... where's that fucking WALL?
View Quote
It’s in the OP. It’s that big thing they dug a tiny little hole to get under.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Digging under isn't a problem. The problem lies with not having manpower to make a wall or fence a more adequate force multiplier.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:30:48 PM EDT
[#49]
It's just to bad  we signed that landmine treaty
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Even if Trump gets the wall he wants, I bet they will just devise inventive ways to get around it.  Just like drug smugglers invent all these crazy schemes.  I could see catapults, massive boat caravans, drone delivery, or who knows what?  All they need to do is touchdown and claim asylum.  Not that I am against a wall, but without changing immigration and asylum laws, it still seems we lose.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top