Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 9:53:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I want one! Perfect for checking traps, hiking etc.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You could get a Keystone Cricket pistol, chop it down, and make a smaller grip/stock for it. There's some pretty cool 3D printed options out there that'd be easy to modify
View Quote

Yup. I really want to make one of these 3d printed chassis for one. Booligan shooting sports designed it to hold a suppressor under the barrel.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yup. I really want to make one of these 3d printed chassis for one. Booligan shooting sports designed it to hold a suppressor under the barrel.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/207715/F8420A7D-F5D8-4789-8593-6061C25ED107_jpe-2301680.JPG
View Quote

I want this, how? PA has stupid laws for hunting, but this would be ok.

ETA. Not a repeater? NVM
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]

So do I!

OP, you need a suppressed revolver.
Shooting A Suppressed Revolver #shorts
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 10:35:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

the covert models are already threaded

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/21a-bobcat-covert/
View Quote

Cool
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 10:45:20 PM EDT
[#6]
A single shot pistol single action wouldn’t be terribly hard to build. Serbu was/is selling plans
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Attachment Attached File

How about a threaded NAA mini?  I had to look to find this picture.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:28:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:42:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:55:33 AM EDT
[#11]

That is so dumb

I would probably own it
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That is so dumb

I would probably own it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That is so dumb

I would probably own it

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You could get a Keystone Cricket pistol, chop it down, and make a smaller grip/stock for it. There's some pretty cool 3D printed options out there that'd be easy to modify
View Quote

That was my second though.  My first thought was "Why?".  Then I remembered I don't care and that made things easier.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Since it seems the threaded barrel LifeCard was a thing, more than I thought, I am looking into threading services. It'll be an odd job so it might take some doing but we'll see. I reached out to Class 3 Machining (who has done amazing work for me before) to ask if they can do it, and if not ADCO probably can.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd love one of those, but I don't want to thread an antique gun to get it. Does anyone make single-barrel .22lr derringers like that anymore?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Has anyone suggested a Glock 19 yet? Because regardless of what you say you want, GD knows best.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Some neat guns posted. I would like 22 pistol. Mag feed single shot. I now use my thumb to hold  the slide in place.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Stick that in a little Motorola belt case and carry it around like a walkie talkie
View Quote

I like the way you think
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#20]
I like the idea, but it's basically a more complicated single shot but without an extractor. I have a .32 Tomcat and it's fun but I'd not want to have a similar gun with a disabled safety, for fear of someone accidently doing something stupid with it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Lol, I think we are thinking different sizes here. My pockets aren't that big. But those are sweet.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Lol, I think we are thinking different sizes here. My pockets aren't that big. But those are sweet.
View Quote

they were talking a .22LR so...that would be very interesting...
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Welrods need to make a comeback.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:25:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/252956/51067F64-2C49-4D67-A3F7-6222F5C7DC44_jpe-2301747.JPG

How about a threaded NAA mini?  I had to look to find this picture.
View Quote

Very Interesting
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I want a pepperbox where there is no transition from cylinder to suppressor, all one piece.  Highly impractical but want it.

Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#28]
this is why 3D printers were developed.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

I’ll be honest, if someone made a .22 welrod I’d buy it. B&T wants $$$$$ for their .45 version and that just hurts.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You could buy a cheap two shot derringer, render one barrel inoperable, trim it, and then thread the functional barrel. Should work fine, but you’ll need a decent machinist to make the working barrel concentric.
View Quote

Not trying to poop on your parade, but most cheap derringers are pot metal with steel barrel sleeves. Threading would be quite difficult.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’ll be honest, if someone made a .22 welrod I’d buy it. B&T wants $$$$$ for their .45 version and that just hurts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

It would be cool but I can’t imagine it would be cheap. When you can just hold the bolt closed on a Ruger MK it’s even hard to sell.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/207715/F8420A7D-F5D8-4789-8593-6061C25ED107_jpe-2301680.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish they made them with a right hand bolt. Not everyone wants to work it with their left hand.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#33]
I’ve been asking “the industry” to do integrally suppressed barrel sets for the Bond Arms guns for years now.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Attachment Attached File

I would love a suppressed free pistol.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It would be cool but I can’t imagine it would be cheap. When you can just hold the bolt closed on a Ruger MK it’s even hard to sell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

I'm surprised someone hasn't designed a Buckmark slide modification that locks onto something on the frame to optionally lock the breach. Or a Ruger Mk4 frame mod to duplicate a Mk23's locking lever.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm surprised someone hasn't designed a Buckmark slide modification that locks onto something on the frame to optionally lock the breach. Or a Ruger Mk4 frame mod to duplicate a Mk23's locking lever.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Kharn

Kind of the same deal it would have to be cheap when thumbing it already works. There have been a few for the 10/22 over the years which might be the most popular 22 rifle at this point and they still don't seem to sell well enough to be well known.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:42:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

I'll be honest, if someone made a .22 welrod I'd buy it. B&T wants $$$$$ for their .45 version and that just hurts.

It would be cool but I can't imagine it would be cheap. When you can just hold the bolt closed on a Ruger MK it's even hard to sell.

Kharn
turn your Ruger 22 into a Welrod: http://www.tbasuppressors.com/TBA-MKI-MKII-MKIII-Bolt-Lock_p_38.html

But damn that price is a bit much
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:46:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
turn your Ruger 22 into a Welrod: http://www.tbasuppressors.com/TBA-MKI-MKII-MKIII-Bolt-Lock_p_38.html

But damn that price is a bit much
View Quote

Yeah, plus the whole "does not require any modification to the receiver of the gun" and "customer must provide host firearm to be modified".  It would be one thing to ship them a spare bolt for modification but as any Ruger Mark owner knows, the damn grip frames are harder to source than the "receivers" are - so if they're modding that, I want no part of it!  ... and yeah, $375 plus your own bolt is a bit steep!
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#39]
What would it take/cost to get a Ruger Wrangler threaded for a suppressor?  Say from ADCO.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 11:08:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What would it take/cost to get a Ruger Wrangler threaded for a suppressor?  Say from ADCO.
View Quote
I'm not sure you could. It's got a zinc/potmetal "barrel" with a very thin steel liner.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yeah, plus the whole "does not require any modification to the receiver of the gun" and "customer must provide host firearm to be modified".  It would be one thing to ship them a spare bolt for modification but as any Ruger Mark owner knows, the damn grip frames are harder to source than the "receivers" are - so if they're modding that, I want no part of it!  ... and yeah, $375 plus your own bolt is a bit steep!
View Quote

It says it’s a mod of the bolt.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 12:33:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Single shot butler 22 short would be fun with a mini silencer. Load some cb caps and set up a bullet trap in your house.

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 12:40:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I want this, how? PA has stupid laws for hunting, but this would be ok.

ETA. Not a repeater? NVM
View Quote

If you are already 3d printing a stock, just add a magwell cutout that fits whatever you want to use, then get the hardware from the company. You can get the correct mag placement by measuring whatever gun you got the clip from.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 12:57:27 AM EDT
[#44]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 1:09:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'd love one of those, but I don't want to thread an antique gun to get it. Does anyone make single-barrel .22lr derringers like that anymore?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They are modern manufactured Colts in .22 Short. Sportsman Outdoor had a used one for around $120., but it's gone.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 8:02:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#47]
A NAA .22LR/short?

It would be a suppressor with a tiny pistol hanging off of it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:33:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Came for a single shot suppressed .22 and now I want a suppressed 21A with a slide lock!
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Perfect on a 10,22 as a lefty.
View Quote

Slightly off-topic, but an empty 556 case is the perfect size to hold bolt closed on a 10/22
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:47:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ahhhh, I remember my first week as an assassin, OP.  You made a wise career choice as it's a growing industry!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello all. I've been thinking about getting a fun little pocket plinker as a can host. Something pocketable, but not semi-auto (already have some of those). I'm hoping someone sells a single-barrel darringer with a threaded barrel, or something like that. I'd actually considered one of those silly .22 lifecard pistols, but they have permanently axed the threaded barrels for them. Any ideas?
Ahhhh, I remember my first week as an assassin, OP.  You made a wise career choice as it's a growing industry!

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top