User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:11:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Medicine cabinet raiders, probably.
View Quote

Ding. Too many people underestimate the girls because of their perceived ages.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Should have offered her a Lowe’s bucket.
View Quote

Yeah,  full of tannerite
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like she just really had to pee.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I can imagine the responding officer’s eyeroll at this one.

View Quote

You must obviously live in a "gentrification zone" as I have never seen your screen name before.

Tell me,  how are your eye would have rolled.?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What exactly is a washroom? Like they wanted to do some laundry?
View Quote

Meh.  I used to have strangers come over to my house all the time to do laundry.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We don't live in a New Mexico desert
View Quote

What are you getting at?

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:20:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Tell me,  how are your eye would have rolled.?
View Quote

It's times like these when I can't tell if I'm just having a casual evening surfing Arf, or having a fucking stroke.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:21:25 PM EDT
[#8]
What's strange is the pee-pee dance at the front door, but walking down the driveway in comfort and running in the yard without discomfort.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ding. Too many people underestimate the girls because of their perceived ages.
View Quote

This is true!
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I saw a video with a guy who looked like John Wick who let two girls in his house. One of them looked like a Cuban Marilyn Monroe. Didn’t end well for him.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:27:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Once I put a gate on my driveway,  nobody has come up to my house.

Three months ago I was on the road, I gt a call from the assessor, he asked if he could come on my property, I said no, my dog is free to come and go from my house.

He said we would like to see any changes made, so I asked do you have binoculars, he said yes, so I ended the conversation by saying, there's you're solution
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:31:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That is extremely odd

Honestly I don't know what to make of it .
View Quote

+1

She could have squatted somewhere behind a fence/bushes to pee.  I don’t think it was anything nefarious, just odd.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

She looked like she needed to drop a deuce.

I just dont answer the door for uninvited strangers and Im certainly not letting them come in to make a grumpy.
View Quote
I didn't say OP should have let her in. 99% of people wouldn't let random strangers use their toilet. She did look like she genuinely did have to use the bathroom though.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Nope. Something fucky was afoot.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't think they were planning anything, but just needed to pee.

Also, tell your wife not to stand in front of the doorbell camera when she steps outside to talk.  If they planned anything the camera was blocked from recording.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:40:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Should have offered her a Lowe's bucket.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:49:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I was on a long ruck one day and had to take a dump; was in the city so couldn't hit the woodline and sacrifice a sock like one would normally do.  Knocked on a door and was able do the deed.  Disgusting bachelor pad.
The other time was on a run, again in town, and was lucky enough to be able to simply jog into a house for sale that was having an open house.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:49:45 PM EDT
[#18]
My girls would never knock on some random folks door and ask if they can go in to pee.  No girls who have been raised right would.

IMO the pee dance was fake.

Something was off.  I'd never let random kids into my house in today's world.  Not a chance.  Good call OP.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Probably innocent but I err on the side of caution these days,just too many ways for it to bite you in the ass

shit bags can come on all shapes and sizes
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Surprised how in the hell no one said to tell your wife to not stand in front of the f'ing camera?  Just a thought.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:24:00 AM EDT
[#21]
I remember years ago we had a teenage girl down the street did that shit. Reason I know is she went in a friends house a block away. She came up my street knocking on doors asking if I wanted to buy perfume.
She stole my friends wifes brand new perfume she had in the bathroom.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:26:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Surprised how in the hell no one said to tell your wife to not stand in front of the f'ing camera?  Just a thought.
View Quote

Someone did you must have missed it
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:35:14 AM EDT
[#23]
I had a weird encounter with a girl selling magazines. Age was off and after declining she came back and asked if she could wait inside for her ride to pick her up because she felt uneasy waiting in the dark. Spidey sense went off so I said if she was really worried I was happy to call someone and she could wait on the porch but not inside.

Always trust your gut.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:47:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Dear Penthouse Letters,

I never thought this could happen to me, but.............
Lol. Just kidding.
They can go water the bushes.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:58:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I saw a video with a guy who looked like John Wick who let two girls in his house. One of them looked like a Cuban Marilyn Monroe. Didn’t end well for him.
View Quote

The movie was knock knock
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:10:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They are 14 year olds I don’t think they were gonna hurt anything or do anything sketchy.  The black girl clearly had to pee.  I wouldn’t let them in but I wouldn’t be worried about an alternate motive if I was you either.
View Quote

https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/twelver-year-old-terrorizes-tukwila-community-on-violent-and-random-crime-spree
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:23:50 AM EDT
[#27]
100% cartel.  OP was smart to call the cops.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:28:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
She did look like she had to pee pretty badly.
View Quote

Oddly enough, not after she walked away. Thems up to no good.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:29:08 AM EDT
[#29]
looking for your medicine cabinet, pills.

But there is also a lore of black eyed kids that will ask to get in your house or car. Some sort of demon or alien.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:42:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
And considering the times we live in, would you be concerned?

In the 14 years we've lived here never have we had neighborhood kids or teenagers walk up to the front door asking to use the washroom.
This evening we did. Girls who looked to be in their late teens.
We live in a small residential neighborhood, it's not like you'd be far from home if out taking a walk.
I told them I would not let them in my house and that there's a gas station about a mile away they can go to.
The garage camera picked up one of the girls running into yard after and looked like she picked something up from the grass.
@Chukar called the police. They came by to take a report and said they would patrol the area to hopefully locate them and make sure they were ok.

Is this innocent or something more nepharious?

Doorbell Video

Garage cam after

View Quote

Bad idea for those girls unless they know the people in the house.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:53:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:30:26 AM EDT
[#32]
I remember knocking to ask permission to drink from the garden hose a few times. Summer in Texas/different times. Some times they would bring a glass of ice water. Never got denied and was always respectful.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:37:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's times like these when I can't tell if I'm just having a casual evening surfing Arf, or having a fucking stroke.
View Quote

Someone is, just not sure who.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:59:17 AM EDT
[#34]
For everyone saying that the girl appeared to legitimately need to pee really badly, watch the second video!  The girl takes off running, quickly bends down to pick something up (a styrofoam cup?) and then starts running after her friends.  I've never seen a female be so active while desperately trying to not piss all over themselves!
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:11:09 AM EDT
[#35]
The one in blue shorts turns toward the black girl and said something to the black girl, then the black girl sprints off to grab whatever she picked up.

My guess is a scam to look for pills they can sell.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:12:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So badly that she sprinted to grab something out of the yard and then took off running like a gazelle  
View Quote

Could have been a piece of litter that she or one of her friends accidentally dropped. Looked to be close to the road. It's not as if she went rummaging around the barn.

ETA. Many seem to be advocating that she should just have squatted and pissed on the lawn or in the bushes. Is that really less offensive than ringing a doorbell? Im really not sure how Id react to looking out the window and seeing some girl squatting or dropping a deuce in the hedgerow.

I can already see it on page 1...

What round for teens that s*** in my bushes?
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:15:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Sadly, when 6 year olds are shooting their teachers, and giving blow jobs in class, well to me it just means I cant trust anyone over 5 anymore.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:16:24 AM EDT
[#38]
I certainly wouldn't let a stranger come in my house to use the bathroom, but also as the police I also wouldn't be writing a report on this noncriminal event.  For as much as this place bags on the cops they sure like to call them and encourage others to do so as well when a black person walks through the neighborhood...
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:30:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:31:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:35:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Im sure the cops were stoked to take that stupid report…..why the hell did you call them
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:36:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Goddamn y’all are paranoid and autistic.

GD:

“I have rifles, armor and night vision. Will not comply. COME AND TAKE IT FED BOYS!!!”

Also GD:

“Hello, 911? A 14 year old girl just knocked on my door asking to pee in the potty and her friend’s were giggling. Please send officers ASAP!!!”
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:38:40 AM EDT
[#43]
You were right to worry.  I heard about this on Facebook.  You let them in and then they stick a 20.00 your bathroom mirror while your guard is down... You go in later and touch it and boom fentanyl all over you.  Then you just flash your brights at them and you're dead or trafficed to some foreign country.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:39:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They are 14 year olds I don’t think they were gonna hurt anything or do anything sketchy.  The black girl clearly had to pee.  I wouldn’t let them in but I wouldn’t be worried about an alternate motive if I was you either.
View Quote

Damn, some of you guys are brutally naive.  The pp dance was an act.  They even giggled at each other when she started it.  

Then, she sprinted across the lawn for??
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:40:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:50:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Damn, some of you guys are brutally naive.  The pp dance was an act.  They even giggled at each other when she started it.  

Then, she sprinted across the lawn for??
View Quote

14 year old girls giggled?!?!?!

HOLY SHIT CALL THE COPS

That is literally all teenage girls do. Some of y’all need counseling and therapy.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:15:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Goddamn y’all are paranoid and autistic.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 5:24:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So badly that she sprinted to grab something out of the yard and then took off running like a gazelle……
View Quote

My thought as well
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 5:31:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They wanted to go through your medicine cabinet
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 5:34:12 AM EDT
[#50]
In before OP is on sex offender list.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top