Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:05:10 PM EDT
[#1]
dirty MySlum's in Paris...must be fake news. Religion of peace and all....

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://ontheworldmap.com/asia/blank-map-of-asia.jpg

Shh, geography is for faggots.

So many people think Asian = must be of the east Asian type. There are well over 1 billion Asians who aren't of that type and aren't Muslim.
View Quote
ok, but lets try to be a tad honest in this thread.
calling these guys "asian"

which they did here
is as honest as calling this chick African
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

http://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2016/06/wtc_bombs-759x500.jpg
like 5 times as many dead, more recent and carried out by 3 guys with box cutters.
So did I win your retarded trolling game?
If you think about it you shouldnt be as excited about muslims taking over everywhere. Just saying.
View Quote
wew lad
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

http://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2016/06/wtc_bombs-759x500.jpg
like 5 times as many dead, more recent and carried out by 3 guys with box cutters.
So did I win your retarded trolling game?
If you think about it you shouldnt be as excited about muslims taking over everywhere. Just saying.
View Quote
Really?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
People from Pakistan are Asian? Who knew.

White people can come from Africa too.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://ontheworldmap.com/asia/blank-map-of-asia.jpg

Shh, geography is for faggots.

So many people think Asian = must be of the east Asian type. There are well over 1 billion Asians who aren't of that type and aren't Muslim.
ok, but lets try to be a tad honest in this thread.
calling these guys "asian"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nintchdbpict0003446732501.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&quality=100&w=960
which they did here
is as honest as calling this chick African
https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/1/2928/original/candice-swanepoel-all-people-photo-u50?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces
Check the map of Asia on the last page. Are you going to claim Brazil isn't part of South America next?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Check the map of Asia on the last page. Are you going to claim Brazil isn't part of South America next?
View Quote
Of course not, but its funny how the "asians" causing trouble all seem to be middle eastern muslims. Might as well call them that instead of "asians".
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lived in UK/London for 5 years. I did diplomatic security at the Embassy........the place is a shit hole and it is hard to meet actual people from London who have British descent.

I then was transferred to Cornwall, to a UK RAF base in St. Mawgan, it was beautiful and actual people who were from the country they lived in.......real novel idea I know.
View Quote
you're obviously a liar and Brit-hater  

maybe OP's kid was just in a section of London that sucked; it's a big place.
any big city in America has places you can walk safely and enjoy, and places where you're better off in an armored vehicle.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes, because there are no whites from London, in London like ferfals son stated.
Or , maybe, just maybe his son was exaggerating a bit.

Hmm, I wonder which is more likely?  If you'd get out and travel from time to time you could learn the truth too.
View Quote

@Bohr_Adam
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That hasn't been my experience.

But not surprising coming from an Argentinian

Islam is the largest religion in Southeast Asia. IIRC over half the Muslim population is from the Asia-Pacific region.
View Quote

I love learning about the world through arfcom. There is a huge Pakistani and Indian population in England. When they say Asian that is what they are usually referring to.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He should have gone to Prague.
View Quote
If he did, he would have needed emergency medical treatment for the boner that lasted over 4 hours.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If he did, he would have needed emergency medical treatment for the boner that lasted over 4 hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He should have gone to Prague.
Ladies looking to get knocked up and taken back?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

you're obviously a liar and Brit-hater  

maybe OP's kid was just in a section of London that sucked; it's a big place.
any big city in America has places you can walk safely and enjoy, and places where you're better off in an armored vehicle.
View Quote
He stayed at the Royal National Hotel, in Bloomsbury. Its close to the British Museum. Its a nice, touristy area.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#14]
As a south korean, Asians as referred to by the Brits in no fucking way resemble or have a culture even fucking remotely similar to the Asians, Americans associate the term with. Correctly refer... bullshit.

Quoted:

Brits correctly refer to them as "Asians."

Americans seem to think the Middle East stretches out to central China.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
His observations.
1. Nope, theres no white people there, just rude "asians", as in muslim asians..
2. Dirty as fuck. No normal trash bins around cuz bombs.
3. Full of bums, beggars and drunks. Drunks everywhere.
4. Best part of the trip was hanging out with the girls in the hotel room.
View Quote
So....what you are saying is your child went to London and was so afraid of muslims, bombs and drunks that he stayed in a hotel room with the girls.

Did they do his hair and nails while he was hiding with them?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As a south korean, Asians as referred to by the Brits in no fucking way resemble or have a culture even fucking remotely similar to the Asians, Americans associate the term with. Correctly refer... bullshit.
View Quote
But... but... the map that guy posted.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 5:09:46 PM EDT
[#17]
My time in London is exactly the opposite of what the OP’s Son described.

But Arfcom considered every country outside of the States to be a shithole.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
@Agent_Funky
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. They surpassed NYC by 1 death thus far this year. 14 vs 15 last I saw. It will be interesting to see if it continues, but chances are NYC will win.
@Hyperformer

You did not read the link I posted.  Know how I know?  - you didn't take this fact into account:

"NOW HERE IS THE REALLY INTERESTING PART:

"What is actually interesting to note is that the UK classifies "murder" differently than the USA. It is only a "murder" if there is a solved crime, if it is unsolved, it is not classified as such.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199900/cmselect/cmhaff/95/95ap25.htm

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploa..._data/file/116417/hosb1011.pdf

Why? It is a matter of policy. As Chief Inspector Colin Greenwood points out here, the Home Office believes it unfair to brand a man a murderer until he has been tried, convicted, and exhausted his appeals.

As a result, murders that have not been solved are not included. If indications in the the above reports are correct, that would substantially reduce the homicide rate in itself. Murders that have resulted in an arrest but no conviction are not counted. Convictions that have not been appealed are apparently not counted. And the number of minorities reported as murder victims is far below either the demographics or of reason.

If the media reports of a total of 4,760 “violent fatalities of interest to the police” from 1 January 2011 to 30 November 2012 are correct, the murder rate is 4.7 per 100,000 population, the same as our much more inclusive homicide rate, and substantially higher than the United States murder rate."

Glad you had a nice visit.

I would (probably will) visit London in the next 5 years with my kids; we will visit NYC too.

Doesn't change the fact that London's "official" murder rate is higher than NYC's, and it's ACTUAL murder rate is much higher than NYC.
@Agent_Funky
@VooDoo3dfx

Not true.

Where there is evidence to identify the crime as a murder it is recorded as such and no conviction needed. Post-Mortem and an investigation into the Cause of death and the circumstances around that death will inform that process where it is considered unexplained or suspicious.  It does not need to be a solved crime to be recorded as murder.

The act recording a murder as an act,  and the recording a conviction for murder are two separate statistical entities which then provide a means of establishing a conviction rate for murders. The two therefore have to be recorded independently of each other.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So....what you are saying is your child went to London and was so afraid of muslims, bombs and drunks that he stayed in a hotel room with the girls.

Did they do his hair and nails while he was hiding with them?
View Quote
Who said anything about being afraid?

We're from Argentina. We're used to organized armed home invasions and about a dozen people murdered per day in Buenos Aires. You have no idea how sheltered and pampered you folks are compared to what we are used to.

He was kind of upset the first day but after that he had a good time. Saw the sights, visited the places they were supposed to visit and was lucky enough to have some actual "sunny spells" as you call them over there.
As for what they did to him or not I dont think he's about to tell me any time soon. All I know is that four girls dropped by their room (him and two other friends) and they stayed awake all night. He says they just "talked" and had a pillow fight, kids stuff.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Contrary to your belief, I have no desire for attention. The reason I posted what I did was my very recent experience was nothing like your son claims his was..and I tend to call out BS when I see it.

If your son is not a liar or prejudiced, can you explain why his experience...when visiting the same places...was so vastly different than mine....as PROVED with pictures?

Again you posted that he stated that there were “no whites”...it was filthy....bums and drunks everywhere.  Can you explain this discrepancy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you simply stated your experience was not the same in your FIRST post. I of course had no problem with. Thats after all your experience. But since no one clearly gave a fuck about it and it didnt get the attention you wanted you just had to go on and post:
now THAT got my attention and I guess you won after all because you got the attention you wanted so bad.
You dont have shit. You dont have any evidence of any kind. What you have is a serious denial or reading comprehension problem if you dont understand the ethinc population of London as it is today.
Yes, in spite of the pic you took at the museum.
My son says there's a lot of muslims/"asians"/blacks/rich multicultural WTF people and its true. He said it was pretty filthy and dirty and I looked it up, he's right about there being a problem with garbage bins being replaced with fewer new bomb proof ones that have wifi and spy on people passing by (didnt know about that until now). There's more poverty, more beggers and thats also true. Just google it.
Why you had to be an attention whore, that I dont know. You expressed your experience in your first post. But you just couldnt control yourself and had to insult my son who you dont even know in the next one.
Contrary to your belief, I have no desire for attention. The reason I posted what I did was my very recent experience was nothing like your son claims his was..and I tend to call out BS when I see it.

If your son is not a liar or prejudiced, can you explain why his experience...when visiting the same places...was so vastly different than mine....as PROVED with pictures?

Again you posted that he stated that there were “no whites”...it was filthy....bums and drunks everywhere.  Can you explain this discrepancy?
It's not his fault you're insanely pedantic.  It was hyperbole obviously.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Geography is for faggots.

Pakistan and India are in the “Middle East” now?

Brits are just being PC when they don’t adopt ignorant American terminology rooted in lack of historical exposure to 87% of a continent.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Brits are just being PC when they don’t adopt ignorant American terminology rooted in lack of historical exposure to 87% of a continent.
View Quote
How does it feel to keep such self-hatred bottled up like that?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Interesting. Heading there next month, can’t wait.

Although Dublin is not as big of a city as London, at least I don’t think it is, honestly not sure.
View Quote
If you've never driven on thw wrong side of the road, on the wrong side of a car, Dublin is a horrible place to try and learn.  We stayed first two nights there at the Clontarf Castle.  Airport to castle was nerve racking, but not bad.  Thankfully, I got an auto, vs stick.  That night, decided to head into Dublin for dinner.  We drove in circles for a while beca use the road construction had roads close and didn't match GPS directions to places.  I got a migraine from stress and my wife yelling CURB, and WATCH OUT FOR THAT GUY.  We went back and ate a the castle.  If Dublin would have been the end of our trip, I probably would have been fine.

PS you'll love it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Don't go looking for Irish folks in the Temple Bar area.  In OPs son's words, "there are no Irish people in Dublin."  I love Dublin and yes many of the workers in Temple Bar section are not from Ireland.   Shannon is more to my liking than Dublin.
View Quote
Yep, our cabby that took us in for our bus tour said don't even bother with Temple Bar.  He told us about this little village near Dublin called Howth.  It was small laid back and so cool watching the sun set over the marina.Howth Ireland
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Islam is the largest religion in Southeast Asia. IIRC over half the Muslim population is from the Asia-Pacific region.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His observations.
1. Nope, theres no white people there, just rude "asians", as in muslim asians..

Quoted:
Muslim Asians? Lol.
The British include what we call "Middle Easterners" under the heading "Asians".
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 7:35:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think son is reporting back what he thinks dad wants to hear.

I've been to London multiple times.  The OP describes a different city from the one I've frequented.

But hey, maybe if he argues more, I'll forget the many times I had a completely different experience in the city.  Surely he knows better.
View Quote
So I've never lived in London, but I visited numerous times for work.  I think your impression of London will be different depending what part of London you visit.  The Holborn section of London was very clean and no Muslim/immigrant problems, it's also very commercial.  However, other sections of London will be very different.  On one of my trips we decided to visit a restaurant in Camden Town.  I would not recommend visiting that part of London.  I would also say some of the tourist areas are trampled to death.  London is very much a gateway city.  I normally use it to get access to the more enjoyable English sites;  Wales, Scotland, and Ireland.  I really liked the national parks.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CENTRAL Asians.

There, now  we have a label.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 10:39:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@VooDoo3dfx

Not true.

Where there is evidence to identify the crime as a murder it is recorded as such and no conviction needed. Post-Mortem and an investigation into the Cause of death and the circumstances around that death will inform that process where it is considered unexplained or suspicious.  It does not need to be a solved crime to be recorded as murder.

The act recording a murder as an act,  and the recording a conviction for murder are two separate statistical entities which then provide a means of establishing a conviction rate for murders. The two therefore have to be recorded independently of each other.

Hope that helps.
View Quote
Thanks old friend.  Helpful as usual.

While I appreciate the explanation, the links to the UK government documents I posted earlier suggest that differences in methodology have lead to an actual discrepancy between the UK's official tally of "murders" in London compared to the NYC official number.

At present, the official numbers from both cities appear essentially equal over a very small period of time (a few months).

Do you believe if the same methodology were applied in London as is applied in NYC, the number of murdered individuals in London would be substantially higher?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:17:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The British include what we call "Middle Easterners" under the heading "Asians".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
His observations.

Quoted:
Muslim Asians? Lol.
We?

I haven't called Asian countries "middle eastern" since I was over there and un-dumbed myself.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:20:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
CENTRAL Asians.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CENTRAL Asians.

Southwest Asians is the term generally used.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 12:07:01 AM EDT
[#32]
'Asian' is UK's politically correct way of referring to middle easterners.

If you really think about it, it's pretty senseless to lump all of asia into one term.
I bet they don't call russians asians.

Would you call canadians americans?
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 12:17:13 AM EDT
[#33]
We visited a few years back,we all remarked how no-one seemed to actually be British(I am born of British parents), we stayed in a flat so experienced probably ''regular'' life a little more than those who stay in a hotel.
As to "Asian", in the UK it basically means Pakistani or of Pakistani descent, but as there is a deathly fear to be judged racist there no-one wants to be specific. It isn't radicalised Chinese causing problems in the UK.

Finally to the geography experts, do you consider Israel an Asian nation?
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 5:10:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

While I appreciate the explanation, the links to the UK government documents I posted earlier suggest that differences in methodology have lead to an actual discrepancy between the UK's official tally of "murders" in London compared to the NYC official number.

At present, the official numbers from both cities appear essentially equal over a very small period of time (a few months).

Do you believe if the same methodology were applied in London as is applied in NYC, the number of murdered individuals in London would be substantially higher?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@VooDoo3dfx

Not true.

Hope that helps.

@Dominion21

No, I don’t think so.  The methodologies are similar enough to give a reasonable comparison.

From what I can see the confusion comes as a result of misleading reporting and selective quoting of methodologies - whether deliberate or not I’m not sure.  It seems to have originated on your side of the pond to satisfy a particular agenda. Someone has misinterpreted the methodologies and made the bizarre claim that murders are only recorded when there is a conviction.  This is not true.

If that were the case then this recent increase in murders would not be counted as murders because there have been no convictions yet.  However they are counted, and rightly so, which is how the headlines have been reporting the increase.

It’s about understanding the difference between murder rate and murder conviction rate.  They are two separate figures with different purposes.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 6:09:27 AM EDT
[#35]
I love ferfal threads. They have the same flow every time.

Ferfal- look arfcom here's my opinion. Be sure to visit my blog and buy my book,link below.
Arfcom- wtf
Ferfail- your a racist mouth breathing American. Here is five wiki links to prove my point and of course a link to my blog
Arfcom- ha whatever dirty euro trash commie. I was just there..
Ferfal- according to these links your wrong. I'm so smart I did research,here you mouth breather, I'm correct. I'm a victim of third world living. If it wasn't for that stolen Nazi gold I'd still be in Argentina...every thing in my life has to be compared to walled compound living with servants.
Arfcom- on yeah...your full of it, here's proof I was there,with pictures,with three others. Your views are incorrect.
Arfcomer with 125 post - Ferfal knows his stuff I read his book,your just a GD troll
Arfcomer #2(with 75 post)- I'd trust Fernando with my baby,he knows what he's talking about
Ferfal- oh,thanks guys, wish all of arfcom was like you.
Arfcom- holy shit your nuts.
Ferfal- clicklity click...that's 3575 on my ignore list hahaha..

And rinse repeat 3 times a week.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 6:20:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CENTRAL Asians.

Southwest Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia are three broadly recognized but separate regions. You can argue that the extremes of any of these belong to another region, but calling a Pakistani or Indian a Southwest Asian just makes you look silly, as does calling a Pakistani a Central Asian.

Southwest Asia generally includes a good part of what is often called the Middle East or near East.

But we also have Asian, a nice broad term, that need not always mean East Asian. Considering a large number of British immigrants come from countries in all of these regions, it kind of makes sense they use a broader term.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 6:36:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lol. They surpassed NYC by 1 death thus far this year. 14 vs 15 last I saw. It will be interesting to see if it continues, but chances are NYC will win.
View Quote
You can't take those numbers at face value. In NYC, it's a murder on the books as soon as they know it's a wrongful death, whether it's solved or not. In London, it's not a murder until someone(s) have been caught, convicted, and have exhausted all appeals.

Been corrected. Apparently was misinformed.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 6:37:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Corrected above.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 6:41:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don’t know who OP is, he historically anti-Brit?
View Quote
Argentina. Falkland Islands. Probably not a real factor, but that's the reference.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 6:43:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think Indonesia has the most Muslims of any country,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Indonesia has the most Muslims of any country,
Prior to the collapse, the British Empire was the largest Muslim nation in the world.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 8:03:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Argentina. Falkland Islands. Probably not a real factor, but that's the reference.
View Quote
He was born in Argentina, but he now lives in the EU (which includes the UK - for the moment).  Specifically, he lives in Spain.

As to the Falkland Islands, they are British.  The people of the Falklands even held a referendum, choosing to become British subjects/citizens, and remain in the UK.

Only the ridiculous propaganda in Argentina maintains any dispute over sovereignty of the isles.  And the fact that people like DeKirchner (backed by Sean Penn) pushed this propaganda should tell you all you need to know about it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#42]
"We're from Argentina. We're used to organized armed home invasions and about a dozen people murdered per day in Buenos Aires. You have no idea how sheltered and pampered you folks are compared to what we are used to."

Lmao.
Post the guy who had a thread once that stated
" i was shocked that our severant asked to keep our dinner left overs. Food i would have only saved for a dog....."

You are correct..many of us will never have to deal with the emotional scaring that hired help inflicts upon a person.
LoL
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#43]
I have never understood the term "Asian" to be people from China, Japan, Korea and other such folks with the American understood physical features of "asians"

Asia is a big goddamn continent.

Middle east? ASIAN!
India? ASIAN!
Russia? ASIAN!

Link Posted: 4/9/2018 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I have never understood the term "Asian" to be people from China, Japan, Korea and other such folks with the American understood physical features of "asians"

Asia is a big goddamn continent.

Middle east? ASIAN!
India? ASIAN!
Russia? ASIAN!

http://ontheworldmap.com/asia/asia-political-map.jpg
View Quote
Because it became rasicst to use the term Oriental outside of a rug back in the late 80s or something like that.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/muslims-in-eu-countries-in-2015.jpg

Funny how Poland doesnt have i*lamic truck rampages.
View Quote
Portugal sounds really nice
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top