BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 5:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Julius is a fuvking liar

He either doesn’t know the real history of that areas development or he is willfully negligent

So he’s either a liar or dumb as a fuvking rock

I’m going with both

And why do they reference a whole continent when it’s only one country. ?
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While I understand their desire to be compensated and.to defend their lands and way of life, still the writing is on the wall. They are going to lose and the world opinion is against them so they will get no support.
View Quote
Would any of us leave America?

I get why they should leave. I equally get why they don’t want to.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't think you understand just how much power he wields.
Sure 10% of the vote...almost all of the young blacks. Yuou know, the same demographic that nearly burned SA to the ground several times over the last 50 years?
The ANC wouldn't have touched the land issue if it wasn't for Malema's pressure.
View Quote
Why does ANC vs EFF matter?

The ANC is still going to steal the land from people who were children when apartheid ended.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You’re right, this thread has nothing to do with attributing a comment from a fringe political leader, whose party is holding less than 7% of seats and is part of the opposition to the ruling government, to the motives of the ruling government and their current land policies.

Nope. Not at all.

No spin here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, so the left called Trump ‘racist’ for his comments, yet a black opposition leader says he’s exactly correct on what’s happening over there? How is the left gonna spin it now?
You are the one doing the spinning.

Malema’s party didn’t put this policy in place, they don’t even command 10% of the vote.

Sure, they’re dangerous and one to watch - far Left parties can rise quickly to national prominence - just look what happened in Mexico.

But attributing motives or desires of a fringe party, to the mainstream, is spin.
You’re diving too deep into what I said.  Calling trump a racist is what I’m referring to.  Not the importance or unimportance of a fringe group..who does by the way have a lot of pull.

I’m not going to get into a debate with you about South African politics because what I said had nothing to do with anything like that.
You’re right, this thread has nothing to do with attributing a comment from a fringe political leader, whose party is holding less than 7% of seats and is part of the opposition to the ruling government, to the motives of the ruling government and their current land policies.

Nope. Not at all.

No spin here.
FFS stop parsing shit.

You know damn well what’s going on over there and it doesn’t matter who is calling for “expropriation”.

Mandela was a murdeous communist POS and he is the de facto figure head, even in death, of all things African Nationalist.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Send a carrier battle group and a MEU for a little visit. Malmea needs to be assinated also.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Keep trying fellas, equality is just around the corner
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder how the clowns at Vox will torture the English language to make him not say that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If you insist on making up your own definitions, maybe.

But in common parliamentary vernacular, the “government” of South Africa does NOT include Malema. He is part of the opposition. He has representation in the assembly, but a governing coalition was formed without his party.
View Quote
You are being intentionally obtuse. The reality of the situation has been explained several times. Your obfuscation of the core facts doesn’t change the reality of the situation on the ground.

It was put succinctly by someone else: “if only hitler knew...”

Now go play in fallacy land with the other_brothers.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Would any of us leave America?

I get why they should leave. I equally get why they don’t want to.
View Quote
I won't leave if it ends up like that here.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 6:01:34 PM EDT
[#10]
air drop rifles,ammo,MRE's on every damn farm.  Along with dvd's on how to fuck shit up and defend.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You are being intentionally obtuse. The reality of the situation has been explained several times. Your obfuscation of the core facts doesn’t change the reality of the situation on the ground.

It was put succinctly by someone else: “if only hitler knew...”

Now go play in fallacy land with the other_brothers.
View Quote
Bohr is the new Dave_A.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 6:28:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Executive order.... allow white South Africans to immigrate to the US carte blanche. The vast majority are educated and have skills. Trump can then claim he's pro immigration.

South Africa will then be free of the burdensome white folk and will be well on its way to become a great technological power in the region.

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
View Quote
Maybe we could trade for them. Send over some kneeling numbskulls and other malcontents who would then be freed from the "blue-eyed debbils" in this country.

I'd imagine some of those white South Africans would actually have useful skills we could use in this country. Unlike the millions of "migrants" currently being sent into every western country.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
FFS stop parsing shit.

You know damn well what's going on over there and it doesn't matter who is calling for "expropriation".

Mandela was a murdeous communist POS and he is the de facto figure head, even in death, of all things African Nationalist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, so the left called Trump 'racist' for his comments, yet a black opposition leader says he's exactly correct on what's happening over there? How is the left gonna spin it now?
You are the one doing the spinning.

Malema's party didn't put this policy in place, they don't even command 10% of the vote.

Sure, they're dangerous and one to watch - far Left parties can rise quickly to national prominence - just look what happened in Mexico.

But attributing motives or desires of a fringe party, to the mainstream, is spin.
You're diving too deep into what I said.  Calling trump a racist is what I'm referring to.  Not the importance or unimportance of a fringe group..who does by the way have a lot of pull.

I'm not going to get into a debate with you about South African politics because what I said had nothing to do with anything like that.
You're right, this thread has nothing to do with attributing a comment from a fringe political leader, whose party is holding less than 7% of seats and is part of the opposition to the ruling government, to the motives of the ruling government and their current land policies.

Nope. Not at all.

No spin here.
FFS stop parsing shit.

You know damn well what's going on over there and it doesn't matter who is calling for "expropriation".

Never did he apologize for the terror bombings and landmines.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
air drop rifles,ammo,MRE's on every damn farm.  Along with dvd's on how to fuck shit up and defend.
View Quote
The South African Defence Force operated on Conscription. However, Asians and Coloured citizens with mixed ancestry were eligible to serve as volunteers, several even attaining commissioned rank. Units such as the famed 32 Battalion incorporated many black volunteers. There was also the South West African Territorial Force. They all saw action in the Rhodesian Bush War, South African Border War, Angolan Civil War, Mozambican Civil War, and the Bophuthatswana coup d'état.

Plently of the older folks know how to fight. The younger generation is learning from them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
LOL@ the fringe of 12% of the population.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://youtu.be/a-ARDJ3X-z0  <=== Follow Link

"I don't know what's going to happen in the future, I am saying to you we have not called for the killing of white people, at least for now."

https://cdn.primedia.co.za/primedia-broadcasting/image/upload/c_fill,h_289,q_70,w_463/zxz3bp5y2pbolk47fzwm

It won't be long until we hear it here; or, at least a version of it, from the Antifa crowd.  Already heard it from BLM.

"White [people] if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a Black or Brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty. … White [people] if you can afford to downsize give up the home you own to a Black or Brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty. … White [people], re-budget your monthly so you can donate to Black funds for land purchasing." - Chanelle Helm

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/J4ME5j8azfw/maxresdefault.jpg
LOL@ the fringe of 12% of the population.
Can't disagree with you; but, the fringe held the Presidency for 8 years.  Making sense is optional.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Executive order.... allow white South Africans to immigrate to the US carte blanche. The vast majority are educated and have skills. Trump can then claim he's pro immigration.

South Africa will then be free of the burdensome white folk and will be well on its way to become a great technological power in the region.

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
View Quote
How long after the farmers are gone will it take for the Africans to starve?
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How long after the farmers are gone will it take for the Africans to starve?
View Quote
A few years at best.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Send a carrier battle group and a MEU for a little visit. Malmea needs to be assinated also.
View Quote
Slaughter them all like the vermin they are, and colonize.

None of those animal savages are from there, and have no real claims to the land, especially since they have turned it into a cesspool.  They are net negatives to humanity, which is proven in these latest communist-agitated outbursts.  They're perfect targets for MEU and CVN training.

Their ancestors were literally migrants from Zimbabwe and Mozambique once the Dutch farmers crated tons of economic activity based on farming and mining, industry, with access to the sea ports.

Link Posted: 8/25/2018 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I figured it would take 15 years before South Africa became Zimbabwe instead of Rhodesia. Turned out better than that, 25 or so instead of 15.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If I’m President, all trade and foreign aid to Africa ceases immediately.  Let them stew in it.
View Quote
Absolutely.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 11:15:10 AM EDT
[#21]
@boerseun. Check your email.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
@boerseun. Check your email.
View Quote
@geegee
Thanks. Got the email. Responding now.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top