Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

Sister has 2 friends that have had 5 shots each. A common cold knocks them down for a month. They're always whining about the new normal means that everyone gets sick easier.
Their heads are to buried in the sand to notice that people like my sister have been sick once in the last 3 years, meanwhile they're getting sick over and over.
View Quote
My wife and eldest daughter who rarely got sick before the shots now get sick at the drop of a hat.
My two sisters are the same way now.

Also wife and two eldest daughters periods are still weird after the shots. Even though they have not gotten the last two boosters.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:
My wife and eldest daughter who rarely got sick before the shots now get sick at the drop of a hat.

Also wife and two eldest daughters periods are still weird after the shots. Even though they have not gotten the last two boosters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:

Sister has 2 friends that have had 5 shots each. A common cold knocks them down for a month. They're always whining about the new normal means that everyone gets sick easier.
Their heads are to buried in the sand to notice that people like my sister have been sick once in the last 3 years, meanwhile they're getting sick over and over.

My oldest kid is now in that category.  She was occasionally sick as a child but now as an adult, post-shots, she's sick about every two months.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6_zbRRXcAAGP3E?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote
Yeah the newish strain is side stepping the little help the clotshot was doing. There are lots of 6 booster boys and 12 booster bitches around here getting bad cases of it for the first time.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#4]
University of South Carolina Professor Dr. Phillip Buckhaults testifies before South Carolina Senate Medical Affairs Ad-Hoc Committee on DHEC.

Speed it up to 1.5x if you want to get through it faster but he does a pretty good job of explaining how the "vaccine" production was sped up and how pfizer cut corners that left traces of DNA in some of the samples.  Possibility of serious complications, especially down the road, but that's not his area of expertise, he's just testifying that he sequenced a bunch of examples of the vaccine and found stuff that shouldn't be there.  He's a believer in mRNA technology, especially as the future of cancer treatment (one of his areas of expertise), but mistakes/oversights were made that shouldn't have been and more research needs to be done to correct this.  

Dr. Phillip Buckhaults: https://www.sc.edu/study/colleges_schools/pharmacy/faculty-staff/buckhaults_phillip.php

Link Posted: 9/27/2023 4:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Yeah the newish strain is side stepping the little help the clotshot was doing. There are lots of 6 booster boys and 12 booster bitches around here getting bad cases of it for the first time.

Oh well.
View Quote

They've found that with that many shots their body now sees it as an allergy and doesn't create a proper immune response. To many shots to close together, especially when they have no idea how long the body will keep creating spike proteins, they know it's 6+ months out but that's as far as I've seen them look.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#6]

They've found that with that many shots their body now sees it as an allergy and doesn't create a proper immune response. To many shots to close together, especially when they have no idea how long the body will keep creating spike proteins, they know it's 6+ months out but that's as far as I've seen them look.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:

Oh well.

Antibody class switch to IgG4 . Allows the new virus to spread unchecked .
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:34:32 AM EDT
[#8]
NEW — Pathologists from Mass. General Hospital & Harvard Medical School Find mRNA COVID Vaccines in the Heart Tissue of Vaccinated Patients

“These results suggest that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines routinely persist up to 30 days from vaccination and can be detected in the heart.

Tissues were obtained at autopsy from 20 post-vaccinated patients and 5 non-vaccinated control patients…all tissue samples with detectable vaccine mRNA were screened for the SARS-CoV-2 virus E gene and were found to be negative for the virus. Vaccine was not detected by RT-qPCR in any of the tissues from the 5 non-vaccinated control patients.

An important finding in this study, was the detection of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mRNA in human heart tissue. Using an RT-qPCR assay, the BNT162b2 vaccine was detected in two left ventricular samples and two right ventricular samples from a total of three patients... All three of these patients had been vaccinated with BNT162b2 within 30 days of death.

Those patients with vaccine in the heart had more macrophages in the myocardium than those patients dying within 30 days of vaccination without vaccine in the heart.

In conclusion, this study provides a map of the biodistribution and persistence of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines in human tissues. A complete understanding of this biodistribution and time course of persistence will be essential as LNP-based vaccines become more widely used for a multitude of pathogens.”
View Quote

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41541-023-00742-7#MOESM2
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#9]
They'll do the LNP based Mrna "vaccines" again saying it was the spike protein that was problematic and say they got rid of it.  It'll be every bit as disastrous as before due to the immune system response at a minimum. I pray enough people see through it .
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes
NEW   Pathologists from Mass. General Hospital & Harvard Medical School Find mRNA COVID Vaccines in the Heart Tissue of Vaccinated Patients

"These results suggest that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines routinely persist up to 30 days from vaccination and can be detected in the heart.

Tissues were obtained at autopsy from 20 post-vaccinated patients and 5 non-vaccinated control patients all tissue samples with detectable vaccine mRNA were screened for the SARS-CoV-2 virus E gene and were found to be negative for the virus. Vaccine was not detected by RT-qPCR in any of the tissues from the 5 non-vaccinated control patients.

An important finding in this study, was the detection of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mRNA in human heart tissue. Using an RT-qPCR assay, the BNT162b2 vaccine was detected in two left ventricular samples and two right ventricular samples from a total of three patients... All three of these patients had been vaccinated with BNT162b2 within 30 days of death.

Those patients with vaccine in the heart had more macrophages in the myocardium than those patients dying within 30 days of vaccination without vaccine in the heart.

In conclusion, this study provides a map of the biodistribution and persistence of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines in human tissues. A complete understanding of this biodistribution and time course of persistence will be essential as LNP-based vaccines become more widely used for a multitude of pathogens."

"It stays in the shoulder"
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By S13:

View All Quotes
NEW   Pathologists from Mass. General Hospital & Harvard Medical School Find mRNA COVID Vaccines in the Heart Tissue of Vaccinated Patients

"These results suggest that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines routinely persist up to 30 days from vaccination and can be detected in the heart.

Tissues were obtained at autopsy from 20 post-vaccinated patients and 5 non-vaccinated control patients all tissue samples with detectable vaccine mRNA were screened for the SARS-CoV-2 virus E gene and were found to be negative for the virus. Vaccine was not detected by RT-qPCR in any of the tissues from the 5 non-vaccinated control patients.

In conclusion, this study provides a map of the biodistribution and persistence of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines in human tissues. A complete understanding of this biodistribution and time course of persistence will be essential as LNP-based vaccines become more widely used for a multitude of pathogens."

"your body flushes it out within 72 hours"
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Safe and effective.TM
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 12:21:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Dunno how to hotlink or link directly to the video, but here's the twitter link that contains the video.

One of the best highlight tapes I've seen regarding all the "You must get the shot, it's the only way to stop covid, the unvaccinated are spreading and prolonging covid, they're dangerous morons who should be imprisoned" propaganda.

Unbelievable to look back on the shit they were saying and how they were behaving at the time VS today where it could not be more obvious that they were wrong about absolutely everything.

There wasn't a single thing they were right about.

https://twitter.com/0rf/status/1660067082220838916
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By UtahShotgunner:
View Quote

Nobody will be safe until there is a shit ton of changes........ like Big Pharma gets molested and neutered from law suits and congress is replaced, the entire body with true conservatives.  That won't fix it all but what many might call a good start, but with all the stipulations for this to work.......it will never happen....
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 7:12:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Fascinating

Vaccine manufacture full interview
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 7:17:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 10/4/2023 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Fascinating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1Ivk6JYyE
View Quote

30:40 gives a good summary ; absolutely no one could have given informed consent.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:22:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Of.

Course.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:23:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#22]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1709647358479187968/mjLh9NSi?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Aww shucks. People getting their umpteenth booster can’t show of the flair on social media.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#24]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1709647358479187968/mjLh9NSi?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

But I'm only 4 boosters away from muh free sub!
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 4:26:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#25]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

View Quote

I was only offered a free toaster.....

Probably mentioned before and have not verified if this is a tinfoil hoax but just going to leave this here:

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 9:54:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Probably mentioned before and have not verified if this is a tinfoil hoax but just going to leave this here:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/476040/IMG_1861-2980421.jpg
View All Quotes

I don't think Obama traveled to China at all in 2015.  2014, yes and he met with Xi.  2015?  No.

I'd say the story/picture is photoshopped/fake.

It is likely designed to again spark internet rumors and theories that take away from the true story.

We already know that Obama reauthorized various controversial testing as he was exiting the White House in January 2017 after it had been "banned" (other than for national security reasons) in 2014 which occurred after the proof of concept testing had been completed at UNC.  That testing coincided with testing in Texas, Canada, and in Europe.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

I don't think Obama traveled to China at all in 2015.  2014, yes and he met with Xi.  2015?  No.

It is likely designed to again spark internet rumors and theories that take away from the true story.

We already know that Obama reauthorized various controversial testing as he was exiting the White House in January 2017 after it had been "banned" (other than for national security reasons) in 2014 which occurred after the proof of concept testing had been completed at UNC.  That testing coincided with testing in Texas, Canada, and in Europe.
View All Quotes

Apparently it's an NIH lab in Bethesda, MD on December 2, 2014.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#29]

"LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The rollout of the latest COVID vaccine hit a few bumps with shipping delays and insurance confusion. Now, three weeks into the process, many Southern California residents remain unmoved or undecided.

And a new survey reveals what it will take to persuade Americans. A new poll finds 1 in 4 American adults say they "definitely" plan to get the new COVID shot.

Another quarter say they'll "probably" get it."

Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#30]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F79NzyiWQAA0DIv?format=jpg&name=large

"LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The rollout of the latest COVID vaccine hit a few bumps with shipping delays and insurance confusion. Now, three weeks into the process, many Southern California residents remain unmoved or undecided.

And a new survey reveals what it will take to persuade Americans. A new poll finds 1 in 4 American adults say they "definitely" plan to get the new COVID shot.

View Quote
Newspeak is still in fashion.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 10:30:59 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I was getting my hair cut last week and there was an older woman there getting a perm.  We got to talking. Turned out she is a nun, and is going to a conference in Detroit where she served for many years.  She told me there were no combo shots (flu + COVID) available around here (central Virginia), so she tracked some down in Detroit and made an appointment to get jabbed during her trip.

Of course, I didn't say anything.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#32]

I was getting my hair cut last week and there was an older woman there getting a perm.  We got to talking. Turned out she is a nun, and is going to a conference in Detroit where she served for many years.  She told me there were no combo shots (flu + COVID) available around here (central Virginia), so she tracked some down in Detroit and made an appointment to get jabbed during her trip.

View All Quotes

Of course, it’s nun of your business
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Local news last night had a vax promotion segment and the health professional being interviewed said it gives immunity for 3 months, after which it wanes.  That's the shortest time frame I've seen where they claim it "works"?   Why not 4 boosters per year then?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#34]
as more info comes out a war in the Middle East will put all this in the rear view mirror........................
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Local news last night had a vax promotion segment and the health professional being interviewed said it gives immunity for 3 months, after which it wanes.  That's the shortest time frame I've seen where they claim it "works"?   Why not 4 boosters per year then?
View Quote

Though they had a tweet out there that said make sure to get your booster if you haven't had one in the past 2 months, might have been for the "updated" booster though.  Got to get people to get them as close together as possible for the best profits.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#36]

Though they had a tweet out there that said make sure to get your booster if you haven't had one in the past 2 months, might have been for the "updated" booster though.  Got to get people to get them as close together as possible for the best profits.
View All Quotes

At one point, think it was last year(?) they admitted the boosters quickly waned and only provided "protection" for a couple months.

Looks like they were saying four months
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/11/covid-booster-effectiveness-wanes-after-4-months-but-still-provides-protection-study-shows.html

NPR said this
But that protection falls quickly. By three months, the booster reduces the risk of a symptomatic infection only by about 50%.

In a second analysis, the U.K. researchers estimate the protection will decline even further, dropping to about 40% about four months after the third shot.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/01/19/1071809356/covid-booster-omicron-efficacy
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#37]
We just had someone on a community page asking where they could get a covid shot, as the places he called were out.

Didn't reply as I didn't want to get banned...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By rcav8r:
We just had someone on a community page asking where they could get a covid shot, as the places he called were out.

Didn't reply as I didn't want to get banned...
View Quote

1 of 2 things could be happening there.
1) Demand was greater than expected and they actually ran out.
2) They didn't expect much demand and didn't order any or ordered a small amount.

Even in scary covid WA state the demand is pretty low.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Something that no one talks about.
Why the disparity between the people who were willing to get the 1st shot then 2 weeks later chose not to get a 2nd shot? It's been like this all along, even before the mandates.
The difference is 5-10% across the country. In WA alone there was 500,000 people who willingly rolled their sleeve up for the 1st shot then didn't go back 2 weeks later.
What happened in that 2 weeks after the 1st shot?
https://doh.wa.gov/data-statistical-reports/health-behaviors/immunization/covid-19-vaccination-data
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

Of course, it’s nun of your business
View Quote

Hey!!  At least I didn't kick the habit!

A lesser man might have.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#41]

At one point, think it was last year(?) they admitted the boosters quickly waned and only provided "protection" for a couple months.

Looks like they were saying four months
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/11/covid-booster-effectiveness-wanes-after-4-months-but-still-provides-protection-study-shows.html

NPR said this

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/01/19/1071809356/covid-booster-omicron-efficacy
View Quote

And instead of thinking "What's the point of getting it in the first place???", people say "Then I need 6 shots a year, and so does everyone around me!!!"
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:44:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#42]

2) They didn't expect much demand and didn't order any or ordered a small amount.

View Quote

It could be that the prior vax hysteria caused a shortage of the individual serving 2 ml vials.  Another member made that observation before they rolled out this new flavor, and I've got first-hand experience of having to get a medication compounded in sterile water rather than obtaining the individual doses because of a shortage of small vials (I assume caused by the previous vax volumes.)  I ran across a Pfizer bulletin regarding the vial shortage.  I believe it was dated May 2023 with an anticipated relief date sometime this month.  I experienced this shortage in April or so when I initially started on this med and could not get it in the form I was taught to use it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

All the pharmacies around here have been advertising shots 24/7 for years.
They should be tried as co-conspirators for the deaths.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#44]

It could be that the prior vax hysteria caused a shortage of the individual serving 2 ml vials.  Another member made that observation before they rolled out this new flavor, and I've got first-hand experience of having to get a medication compounded in sterile water rather than obtaining the individual doses because of a shortage of small vials (I assume caused by the previous vax volumes.)  I ran across a Pfizer bulletin regarding the vial shortage.  I believe it was dated May 2023 with an anticipated relief date sometime this month.  I experienced this shortage in April or so when I initially started on this med and could not get it in the form I was taught to use it.
View Quote

That's another thing that made no sense in 2021 and 2022. The sheer number of vials consumed for distribution. According to this Bloomberg article at this point there had been 613 million doses given in the US, at 10 doses per vial that's 61.3 million vials. Without building a stock up ahead of time this is impossible in today's Just In Time manufacturing world.
1 Billion vials around the world? Give me a break, I believe the numbers of doses given out but someone was stockpiling these ahead of time knowing this was coming.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#45]

That's another thing that made no sense in 2021 and 2022. The sheer number of vials consumed for distribution. According to this Bloomberg article at this point there had been 613 million doses given in the US, at 10 doses per vial that's 61.3 million vials. Without building a stock up ahead of time this is impossible in today's Just In Time manufacturing world.
1 Billion vials around the world? Give me a break, I believe the numbers of doses given out but someone was stockpiling these ahead of time knowing this was coming.
View All Quotes

I can actually bring some insight to that.  They didn't have the vials...not from the US initially.  They did however have a shit ton from China...

Also, I'll never forget some young female engineer screaming at one of my coworkers that unless we coordinated better with their sucky subcontractor, how were they going to save the world.

Yes, how were they going to save the world by producing more vials for the vaccine.  If I remember correctly this was early 2021 so the timing is damn near match for ramped up production.  

Another company, in nearly the same city, who also makes that kind of product brought another production line up and was cranking them out at a pace that they could barely keep up with.

Today, and it's bad for the industry, but good to know, they are trying to figure out what to do with the excess.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 11:10:17 AM EDT
[#46]

Why do the mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis?

Is the mechanism's specific to spike protein or all mRNA vaccines until we know it's criminal to approve more mRNA vaccines.  

Of the 350 responses to my last tweet on this topic, it is quite clear the mechanism of myocarditis for mRNA COVID vaccines is uncertain, with multiple competing hypotheses.

Yet Moderna submitted a drug approval to FDA for a novel mRNA vaccine for RSV vaccine in July.

Until the myocarditis mechanism is determined (which it clearly is not), the FDA can not safely approve any new mRNA vaccines.  

Sadly, the FDA has proven itself incapable of demanding adequate data prior to approval, and will likely approve the Moderna mRNA vaccine for RSV, further eroding trust in our Governmental health agencies.    

I worry, that until the FDA becomes a functioning drug regulatory agency, the drugs FDA approves can not be trusted.  You are really on your own taking any new drugs FDA approves, use them at your own risk.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#47]

Why do the mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis?

Is the mechanism's specific to spike protein or all mRNA vaccines until we know it's criminal to approve more mRNA vaccines.  

Of the 350 responses to my last tweet on this topic, it is quite clear the mechanism of myocarditis for mRNA COVID vaccines is uncertain, with multiple competing hypotheses.

Yet Moderna submitted a drug approval to FDA for a novel mRNA vaccine for RSV vaccine in July.

Until the myocarditis mechanism is determined (which it clearly is not), the FDA can not safely approve any new mRNA vaccines.  

Sadly, the FDA has proven itself incapable of demanding adequate data prior to approval, and will likely approve the Moderna mRNA vaccine for RSV, further eroding trust in our Governmental health agencies.    

I worry, that until the FDA becomes a functioning drug regulatory agency, the drugs FDA approves can not be trusted.  You are really on your own taking any new drugs FDA approves, use them at your own risk.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#48]

I can actually bring some insight to that.  They didn't have the vials...not from the US initially.  They did however have a shit ton from China...

Also, I'll never forget some young female engineer screaming at one of my coworkers that unless we coordinated better with their sucky subcontractor, how were they going to save the world.

Yes, how were they going to save the world by producing more vials for the vaccine.  If I remember correctly this was early 2021 so the timing is damn near match for ramped up production.  

Another company, in nearly the same city, who also makes that kind of product brought another production line up and was cranking them out at a pace that they could barely keep up with.

Today, and it's bad for the industry, but good to know, they are trying to figure out what to do with the excess.
View Quote

What size vials are those?  I'm pretty sure the Pfizer notice I read said that 2ml vials were constrained.  I can't get the Gentamicin I need in 2ml vials anywhere.  I'm paying $125/month to get it compounded vs $13/month for (10) 2ml vials...and I'm grateful to find a source that's only 75 miles away.  At least I can get it.  Others aren't so lucky.

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#49]

BREAKING: 24 year old Navy Vet discharged due to myocarditis from the Covid vaccine has just changed the nation

6 US Senators sent letter to Dept. of Veteran Affairs investigating why they’re denying disability claims for C19 vax injuries

All of this started b/c a follower came up to me in the gym and told me his story

I posted about it, Senator
@marcorubio
’s staff reached out to help, and now nationwide policies are being changed so that *every* Veteran can be compensated for their vaccine injuries

Social media has its flaws, but it can sometimes be a powerful weapon for change

This fight is far from over though

We can’t go back in time to stop these mandatory injections, but we can absolutely pay our Veterans who were injured by them

I won’t stop until these systemic changes are made

Thank you Senators
@SteveDaines

@TomCottonAR

@SenRickScott

@marcorubio

@tedcruz
and Mike Braun for your advocacy

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#50]

BREAKING: 24 year old Navy Vet discharged due to myocarditis from the Covid vaccine has just changed the nation

6 US Senators sent letter to Dept. of Veteran Affairs investigating why they’re denying disability claims for C19 vax injuries

All of this started b/c a follower came up to me in the gym and told me his story

I posted about it, Senator
@marcorubio
’s staff reached out to help, and now nationwide policies are being changed so that *every* Veteran can be compensated for their vaccine injuries

Social media has its flaws, but it can sometimes be a powerful weapon for change

This fight is far from over though

We can’t go back in time to stop these mandatory injections, but we can absolutely pay our Veterans who were injured by them

I won’t stop until these systemic changes are made

Thank you Senators
@SteveDaines

@TomCottonAR

@SenRickScott

@marcorubio

@tedcruz
and Mike Braun for your advocacy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8GRprNXsAAgq6w?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8GRprMXcAATPHO?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8GRprMXsAA4MVk?format=jpg&name=360x360
View Quote

I'm surprised Senator Ron Johnson wasn't on that.
That statement seems to focus more on taking care of the service members after the fact (rightly so) rather than why it was mandated in the first place.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top