Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Professor Angus (a treasure of info )as interviewed by DR Campbell (3rd interview) . I post it here as y'all are the most likely to be able to process this info and appreciate it .
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#3]

“FDA officials in January 2022 directed Moderna to run three prospective studies on subclinical myocarditis, or heart inflammation without symptoms, after COVID-19 booster vaccination.

Moderna has shared the results of the P203 study with the FDA, an FDA spokeswoman told The Epoch Times in an email. But she declined to provide them. To obtain the results, she said, The Epoch Times would need to request them under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

The spokeswoman did not disclose why the FDA doesn't release the results absent a FOIA request.

The Epoch Times has submitted a FOIA request for the results but has not yet received them.”

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

What size vials are those?  I'm pretty sure the Pfizer notice I read said that 2ml vials were constrained.  I can't get the Gentamicin I need in 2ml vials anywhere.  I'm paying $125/month to get it compounded vs $13/month for (10) 2ml vials...and I'm grateful to find a source that's only 75 miles away.  At least I can get it.  Others aren't so lucky.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glock27bill:
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

I can actually bring some insight to that.  They didn't have the vials...not from the US initially.  They did however have a shit ton from China...

Also, I'll never forget some young female engineer screaming at one of my coworkers that unless we coordinated better with their sucky subcontractor, how were they going to save the world.

Yes, how were they going to save the world by producing more vials for the vaccine.  If I remember correctly this was early 2021 so the timing is damn near match for ramped up production.  

Another company, in nearly the same city, who also makes that kind of product brought another production line up and was cranking them out at a pace that they could barely keep up with.

Today, and it's bad for the industry, but good to know, they are trying to figure out what to do with the excess.

What size vials are those?  I'm pretty sure the Pfizer notice I read said that 2ml vials were constrained.  I can't get the Gentamicin I need in 2ml vials anywhere.  I'm paying $125/month to get it compounded vs $13/month for (10) 2ml vials...and I'm grateful to find a source that's only 75 miles away.  At least I can get it.  Others aren't so lucky.

To be honest, whatever size was spec'ed for the vaccine viles.

I had little to do with the forming side of things.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 10/14/2023 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8cG576W4AA6mkO?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Excellent
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 8:29:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:28:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

I don't think Obama traveled to China at all in 2015.  2014, yes and he met with Xi.  2015?  No.

I'd say the story/picture is photoshopped/fake.

It is likely designed to again spark internet rumors and theories that take away from the true story.

We already know that Obama reauthorized various controversial testing as he was exiting the White House in January 2017 after it had been "banned" (other than for national security reasons) in 2014 which occurred after the proof of concept testing had been completed at UNC.  That testing coincided with testing in Texas, Canada, and in Europe.
View Quote

I forget, did they finally end up letting him get off the airplane?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:28:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Back in 2017...

Lavishly funded Moderna hits safety problems in bold bid to revolutionize medicine

"...Founded in 2012, Moderna reached unicorn status — a $1 billion valuation — in just two years, faster than Uber, Dropbox, and Lyft, according to CB Insights. The company’s premise: Using custom-built strands of messenger RNA, known as mRNA, it aims to turn the body’s cells into ad hoc drug factories, compelling them to produce the proteins needed to treat a wide variety of diseases.

But mRNA is a tricky technology. Several major pharmaceutical companies have tried and abandoned the idea, struggling to get mRNA into cells without triggering nasty side effects.

Bancel has repeatedly promised that Moderna’s new therapies will change the world, but the company has refused to publish any data on its mRNA vehicles, sparking skepticism from some scientists and a chiding from the editors of Nature.

The indefinite delay on the Crigler-Najjar project signals persistent and troubling safety concerns for any mRNA treatment that needs to be delivered in multiple doses, covering almost everything that isn’t a vaccine, former employees and collaborators said."
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Back in 2017...

Lavishly funded Moderna hits safety problems in bold bid to revolutionize medicine

"...Founded in 2012, Moderna reached unicorn status — a $1 billion valuation — in just two years, faster than Uber, Dropbox, and Lyft, according to CB Insights. The company’s premise: Using custom-built strands of messenger RNA, known as mRNA, it aims to turn the body’s cells into ad hoc drug factories, compelling them to produce the proteins needed to treat a wide variety of diseases.

But mRNA is a tricky technology. Several major pharmaceutical companies have tried and abandoned the idea, struggling to get mRNA into cells without triggering nasty side effects.

Bancel has repeatedly promised that Moderna’s new therapies will change the world, but the company has refused to publish any data on its mRNA vehicles, sparking skepticism from some scientists and a chiding from the editors of Nature.

The indefinite delay on the Crigler-Najjar project signals persistent and troubling safety concerns for any mRNA treatment that needs to be delivered in multiple doses, covering almost everything that isn’t a vaccine, former employees and collaborators said."
View All Quotes
Back in 2017...

Further from the article:

Bancel, a first-time biotech CEO, has dismissed questions about Moderna’s potential. He describes mRNA as a simple way to develop treatments for scores of ailments. As he told STAT over the summer, “mRNA is like software: You can just turn the crank and get a lot of products going into development.”

It seems clear, however, that the software has run into bugs.

These fucking psychopath computer nerds are like: "the human body is just like a computer. We understand computers. We like computers. Same same."

Reality be like: "uhhh. Naw dawg it's a little more complex than that......"

Psycho nerds: "FUCK YOU REALITY! PEOPLE ARE COMPUTERS!! AND THEYRE FUCKING FIRED AND CANT GO TO THE NFL GAME IF THEY DONT BELIEVE US."

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Laredo:

These fucking psychopath computer nerds are like: "the human body is just like a computer. We understand computers. We like computers. Same same."

Psycho nerds: "FUCK YOU REALITY! PEOPLE ARE COMPUTERS!! AND THEYRE FUCKING FIRED AND CANT GO TO THE NFL GAME IF THEY DONT BELIEVE US."

View Quote

Their ego will be our downfall.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes
Back in 2017...

"...Founded in 2012, Moderna reached unicorn status   a $1 billion valuation   in just two years, faster than Uber, Dropbox, and Lyft, according to CB Insights. The company's premise: Using custom-built strands of messenger RNA, known as mRNA, it aims to turn the body's cells into ad hoc drug factories, compelling them to produce the proteins needed to treat a wide variety of diseases.

Bancel has repeatedly promised that Moderna's new therapies will change the world, but the company has refused to publish any data on its mRNA vehicles, sparking skepticism from some scientists and a chiding from the editors of Nature.

The indefinite delay on the Crigler-Najjar project signals persistent and troubling safety concerns for any mRNA treatment that needs to be delivered in multiple doses, covering almost everything that isn't a vaccine, former employees and collaborators said."

Bancel, a first-time biotech CEO, has dismissed questions about Moderna's potential. He describes mRNA as a simple way to develop treatments for scores of ailments. As he told STAT over the summer, "mRNA is like software: You can just turn the crank and get a lot of products going into development."

It seems clear, however, that the software has run into bugs.

Their entire existence and startup is just frigging weird.  I mean, to me it's just another .gov IC honeypot (same with the Germans and BioNTech-Pfizer "vaccine").  

Moderna is spending billions right now on expanding their facility.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:18:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:04:43 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

My doc ordered that shit.
Never again.
Worse than the illness.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#17]

https://i0.wp.com/houstonlanding.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/MG_columnist-signature_final-0606.png?w=1000&ssl=1
View Quote

Thank goodness for the internet (as imperfect as it is) to give us a vehicle to seek out facts that are not "blurred like COVID years" by those who swill the Kool Aid.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 10/19/2023 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Any other sources on this

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#22]

I cannot link to pictures.....

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By UtahShotgunner:

I cannot link to pictures.....

View Quote

I don't have a twitter/X account and a pic is all that was on the website I found it on....thanks for posting a direct link.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm wanting to see some movement on this adulteration issue .
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:29:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Just the kind of thing CDC directors have always done

Link Posted: 10/24/2023 12:18:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Just the kind of thing CDC directors have always done

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F9LKsMbW4AAsjLr?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Friggin' disgusting.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Wish she'd come to my local store when I'm there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#28]

She spoke about her pitch in an interview with POLITICO on Tuesday.

This interview has been edited for length and clarity.

The vaccine numbers seem really low — how do you explain them?

What I would say about that number is, just like the process, it’s different [now that insurers are paying for the vaccine rather than the federal government.]

We don’t have the same level of visibility. When you don’t purchase and distribute, you also aren’t getting the same real-time information about who’s vaccinated. The number is really just a number that our pharmacy partners share back with us voluntarily.

Most people got the initial Covid shots. Why don’t most people want this one?

I think there’s a lot of folks that say ‘I got the original ones. Aren’t we done here?’ Or ‘I’ve had Covid, aren’t I protected?’

I’m trying to help them understand two important facts: One is that the virus has changed. And this updated vaccine is mapped to those changes in the virus. And then the other fact is we’re seeing in the data that your protection from either a previous vaccine or from having Covid before decreases over time.

People were told they were fully vaccinated with the initial shots. Was that a mistake?

You haven’t heard us use that term in a while. I find it confusing.

At the time, we used ‘fully vaccinated’ to help folks understand they needed to complete the primary series. I think that was right. But what does fully vaccinated mean for us right now? It’s getting this updated Covid vaccine.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/24/covid-flu-vaccine-cdc-director-mandy-cohen-00123268
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 7:23:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#29]
I think there’s a lot of folks that say ‘I got the original ones. Aren’t we done here?’ Or ‘I’ve had Covid, aren’t I protected?’
I’m trying to help them understand two important facts: One is that the virus has changed. And this updated vaccine is mapped to those changes in the virus. And then the other fact is we’re seeing in the data that your protection from either a previous vaccine or from having Covid before decreases over time.

People were told they were fully vaccinated with the initial shots. Was that a mistake?

At the time, we used ‘fully vaccinated’ to help folks understand they needed to complete the primary series. I think that was right. But what does fully vaccinated mean for us right now? It’s getting this updated Covid vaccine.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/24/covid-flu-vaccine-cdc-director-mandy-cohen-00123268
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2023 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#30]
More proof the mRNAs rewire the immune system with unknown long-term effects

Many people who receive mRNA Covid jabs wind up with profound changes in their immune systems that usually arise only after prolonged exposure to allergens like bee venom, a new study confirms.

The changes seem to reduce the immune response to Covid as the body adjusts to the unnaturally high antibody levels mRNA jabs initially produce.

They may account for the paradoxical fact that despite Omicron’s mildness, jab fanatics like Stephen Colbert recently have reported failing to clear Covid infections quickly. The immune system changes are unique to mRNA and not seen in people who get other kinds of Covid vaccines, the study found.

The study also showed a powerful immunosuppressant given for eczema suppresses the changes - further raising questions about the potential relationship between skin and autoimmune disorders and the mRNAs.

This part of the article...

^^I had to check the date on that, cause i feel like we had that same headline a year ago..

Link Posted: 10/24/2023 8:11:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#31]
More proof the mRNAs rewire the immune system with unknown long-term effects

Many people who receive mRNA Covid jabs wind up with profound changes in their immune systems that usually arise only after prolonged exposure to allergens like bee venom, a new study confirms.

The changes seem to reduce the immune response to Covid as the body adjusts to the unnaturally high antibody levels mRNA jabs initially produce.

They may account for the paradoxical fact that despite Omicron’s mildness, jab fanatics like Stephen Colbert recently have reported failing to clear Covid infections quickly. The immune system changes are unique to mRNA and not seen in people who get other kinds of Covid vaccines, the study found.

The study also showed a powerful immunosuppressant given for eczema suppresses the changes - further raising questions about the potential relationship between skin and autoimmune disorders and the mRNAs.

This part of the article...

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_2340,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdd26daf2-153b-4055-b248-4c4cad1bc27f_1170x676.jpeg

^^I had to check the date on that, cause i feel like we had that same headline a year ago..

View Quote

I might have the wrong guy but....

...... your telling me I won't see a bunch of dancing "vaccines" running around on stage....well damn /sarc

ETA...it was him but he was back last night...
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 11:08:55 PM EDT
[#32]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F9PPW0HaAAAn5dg?format=jpg&name=900x900

She spoke about her pitch in an interview with POLITICO on Tuesday.

This interview has been edited for length and clarity.

The vaccine numbers seem really low — how do you explain them?

What I would say about that number is, just like the process, it’s different [now that insurers are paying for the vaccine rather than the federal government.]

We don’t have the same level of visibility. When you don’t purchase and distribute, you also aren’t getting the same real-time information about who’s vaccinated. The number is really just a number that our pharmacy partners share back with us voluntarily.

View Quote

I was afraid they were gonna trot her out as the new face who "cannot not speak for the past," "we have a new path forward," etc etc etc.  But she's already blazing her own path to the same overflowing outhouse.  I have not heard her say anything yet about the severeness or the transmit-ability or the hospitalization rates (or the lack thereof) of the current strain.

The incessant drumbeat of the CDC in conflict with the reality that we see has done the same thing to people's give-a-shit as the injections have done to their immune systems...they've been overtaxed to no benefit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 2:10:49 AM EDT
[#33]
You get IgG4 antibodies and suppressed T-cells .

Link Posted: 10/25/2023 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Trump's biggest cheerleader, Kari Lake, is questioning the vaccine godfather's greatest medical invention of all time
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes, that Stephen Colbert story was indeed familiar

May of 2022

“The first three days sucked,” Colbert said. “But by day six, I was testing negative. Now on day 12, I’m back with a serious head cold. So, go figure.”

Later, at his desk ahead of introducing another segment, Colbert urged those who were watching to get vaccinated and boosted if they haven’t already done so “because [COVID] is not a pleasant experience.”

later that month

‘The Late Show’ is hitting pause again, while host Stephen Colbert deals with what may be a “recurrence” of COVID-19.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#37]
I hate the no comment crap.  That is really the only reason I read news articles anymore.  Is for the comments.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By S13:
I hate the no comment crap.  That is really the only reason I read news articles anymore.  Is for the comments.
View All Quotes

They were shitty articles anyway . Comments probly would've had more info in them than the articles themselves. It makes me wonder though why would the msm start treading closer to the truth.

Cytotoxicity of the spike protein has been known for some time and it's not just to the heart . They emphasized that they "locked" the spike so it couldn't use ace2 or the furin cleavage site . That's nice ...until you find out it also uses cd147 ....then it also binds to estrogen  receptors ....oh , then there are a dozen others ! Well , shit ! They were so concerned about spike getting into the cell....and in the cell it goes .

Kids under 6 showed a new signal ; seizures .
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:55:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#40]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

They were shitty articles anyway . Comments probly would've had more info in them than the articles themselves. It makes me wonder though why would the msm start treading closer to the truth.

Cytotoxicity of the spike protein has been known for some time and it's not just to the heart . They emphasized that they "locked" the spike so it couldn't use ace2 or the furin cleavage site . That's nice ...until you find out it also uses cd147 ....then it also binds to estrogen  receptors ....oh , then there are a dozen others ! Well , shit ! They were so concerned about spike getting into the cell....and in the cell it goes .

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

Kids under six have always gotten seizures.  :dumbass liberal:
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 6:11:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Current uptake about 3% so that is somewhat encouraging . Dr Vinay Prisad says he wouldn't be surprised if there were NO Dr's taking it .
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#42]

Anthony Fauci to be awarded with prestigious 'Ethics Prize' for 'saving millions of lives'

Fauci will also receive a cash prize for his "achievement."
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 12:14:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#43]
Still true believers out there!  "sports journalist"

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Still true believers out there!  "sports journalist"

View Quote

Wow.  It never ends.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#45]
This number apparently comes from a poll

Vaccine data shows rates for latest COVID-19 booster is ‘abysmal’, only 7 percent of U.S. adults with shot

NEW YORK (AP) — A month after federal officials recommended new versions of COVID-19 vaccines, 7% of U.S. adults and 2% of children have gotten a shot.

One expert called the rates “abysmal.”

The numbers, presented Thursday at a meeting held by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, come from a national survey of thousands of Americans, conducted two weeks ago.

One expert at the meeting, Dr. Camille Kotton of Harvard Medical School, called the numbers “abysmal” and said part of the problem may be patient confusion. She urged stepped-up public education efforts.

Dr. David Kimberlin, of the University of Alabama at Birmingham, also expressed dismay.

“The recommendations are not being heard,” he said.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#46]

One expert at the meeting, Dr. Camille Kotton of Harvard Medical School, called the numbers “abysmal” and said part of the problem may be patient confusion. She urged stepped-up public education efforts.

Dr. David Kimberlin, of the University of Alabama at Birmingham, also expressed dismay.

View Quote

Yeah confusion.  That's the ticket
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Oh, they're being heard. They're just being ignored
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 10/30/2023 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 10/31/2023 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Pfizer games with numbers . Looks like Pfraud ;
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top