surprised they didn't just walk out of the store without paying
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I miss Johnny Carson.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's an interesting culture. I remember going to 7-11 for Icees when we were kids. Never occurred to me to beat up the clerk when the Icee machine was out of order.
View Quote

Yes, back in the day I'd ride my along with a bunch of friends on my BMX bike to the local 7-11. Everybody would spend some of their chores money on nachos, slurpees,  ice cream, or candy. Then, we would hang around out front and consume our treats. Never bothered anyone, and no one bothered us. These days, I would only go to one in the daytime in a good neighborhood. And I would not let my son go to one by himself these days either.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes, back in the day I'd ride my along with a bunch of friends on my BMX bike to the local 7-11. Everybody would spend some of their chores money on nachos, slurpees,  ice cream, or candy. Then, we would hang around out front and consume our treats. Never bothered anyone, and no one bothered us. These days, I would only go to one in the daytime in a good neighborhood. And I would not let my son go to one by himself these days either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's an interesting culture. I remember going to 7-11 for Icees when we were kids. Never occurred to me to beat up the clerk when the Icee machine was out of order.

But did the clerk disrespect you and your friends?

I bet you and your friends didn't even have playful knife fights.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:16:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I shot the clerk?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why didn't the clerks shoot their attackers?

I shot the clerk?

But I didn't shoot the ice machine, oh no
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:20:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I can't tell you how surprised I am by that surveillance photo.

Seriously, I can't tell you. New rules and all.
View Quote

Yep. Don't want to get on the wrong side of the "Powers That Be".  

Suspects are hatless--brainless as well.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I don’t remember this going down like this in clerks.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I knew before I clicked.....
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nothing ever happens to the people who do this so why wouldn't they continue to beat people up and trash businesses whenever they get the urge?
View Quote

Not only that, they convince others to ignore what they see and pretend it is something else.  

Hell, this website for gun people bends over backwards to virtue signal to a small group of trolls.  What hope does the greater society have?

"Who do you believe? Us or your lying eyes?"
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Reminds me of chimpanzee fights in the zoo.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#12]
A lot of character content in that 7-11.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Delete, double tap response to a poster making a "distinction without a difference.".

Mesquite, Dallas, Amarillo, Pensacola, Jackson, Philadelphia, Saginaw, Stockton, Portland, Aurora, Brooklyn, Rochester, St. Paul, Omaha, Davenport, Houston, Flint, Orlando, Hollywood, Stockton, Tacoma, Cairo, Memphis, Mobile, Montgomery, Miami, Richmond, Baltimore, Little Rock, Pine Bluffs, Nashville, Philadelphia, and God knows how many more 'diverse and vibrant hoods'.  

The OP could've misidentified the city and it wouldn't have made a difference.

All shit holes, all held hostage to "teen" violence.  

But OK, OP confused Dallas with Mesquite.

Want to know what never gets confused, Brownell mods and pearl-clutching fags nothwithstanding?  

Census data--pay attention to the data, choose your moves and investments accordingly, and you will be safe and happy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I see you are in Texas so I understand your reading comprehension level is very low.

This was not in Dallas. This was in Mesquite.
View Quote

OK, fellow firearms enthusiast.  

Distinction without a difference. "Teens" ransack a counter somewhere in North Central Texas.

Happy now?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Perhaps these poor teenagers are suffering from white Oppression.

However it is bullshit you have to be 21 to get tobacco.
View Quote

The age limit to purchase tobacco disproportionatley impacts BIPOC commuities.

These brave youths should be applauded for their efforts to eradicate such outdated and racist policies.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:40:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:47:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

These brave youths should be applauded for their efforts to eradicate such outdated and racist policies.
View Quote

Agree.  Issue menthol cigs in kindergarten to "vibrant" kids.  

Fire them up, li'l homies.  Your mom doesn't care, why the hell should I.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Sure it wasn't over those bananas? Looks like a big bunch of them right there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah man, like groovy man, just real groovy!
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If only there were a way to dissuade this type of behavior.
View Quote

In our current system, there isn't.  

Look at Census data, plan accordingly.  Use your eyes and common sense to course-correct as needed.  

Watch Omega Man with Charlton Heston--be prepared to follow his example.  Like it or not, amongst diversity you are "Omega Man".

Save, scrimp, eat cheap and wear cheap clothes to be able to escape "Zombieland" as soon as you can.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
As somebody who has lived in this lovely town for 13 years, this is not shocking. The location of the incident, is definitely not the first 7-Eleven I would have thought of where this would have occurred. I'm not going to say this is the great side of town, because there are none. That being said, the area town this occurred in is a lot better than most.

View Quote

With mass transit and cheap cars, everywhere within a 30 mile radius of Shitville is "local",
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#23]
This is what happens when you don't have adequate YMCA's and other places for the teens to go to and play.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:28:00 PM EDT
[#24]
When did underaged girls start smoking cigars?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#25]
moderating members < moderating reality.

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably a cigarillo, for rolling blunts with the devil’s lettuce.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#27]
(Sarcasm) If only we pay reparations and whites become a minority. Just like South Africa. Then these things just won’t happen.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This.  Thought Texas had stand your ground laws?

Heck.  Even in NY, a lesser free state, deadly physical thought could have been used  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  Thought Texas had stand your ground laws?

Heck.  Even in NY, a lesser free state, deadly physical thought could have been used  

How do I get some of that?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is what happens when you don't have adequate YMCA's and other places for the teens to go to and play.
View Quote

It's not the 80's anymore. YMCA don't wanna deal with kids shooting each other in the basketball gym.  

I've mopped up enough blood, and that's without weapons being drawn. For now.  

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

With mass transit and cheap cars, everywhere within a 30 mile radius of Shitville is "local",
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As somebody who has lived in this lovely town for 13 years, this is not shocking. The location of the incident, is definitely not the first 7-Eleven I would have thought of where this would have occurred. I'm not going to say this is the great side of town, because there are none. That being said, the area town this occurred in is a lot better than most.

Except Mesquite does not have real mass transit. Over the years, Mesquite has refused to join DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) so we don't have direct bus and train connections to Dallas and the many other cities in DFW.

Unfortunately, we do have plenty of highways and surface streets that allow the outside scum to mix with our local scum.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol, I remember right after Obama took over, one of the first things he did was sign a $1 a pack increase in cigarette taxes. I was in line at a 7-11, behind a black dude raising hell about it, claiming Bush signed it before he left. There was a rack of newspapers beside the register, front page, Obama's Cigarette tax takes effect. I pointed, he read it, then shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Except Mesquite does not have real mass transit. Over the years, Mesquite has refused to join DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) so we don't have direct bus and train connections to Dallas and the many other cities in DFW.

Unfortunately, we do have plenty of highways and surface streets that allow the outside scum to mix with our local scum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Garbage culture, like viruses, sometimes or perhaps often, spreads by contact
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#35]
First off, it's not a cigar. It's a vaguely cigar-shaped strawberry flavored piece of crap used to make a blunt.

Second, The clerks didn't shoot them because guns are not allowed when you are on probation.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Reminds me of chimpanzee fights in the zoo.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes but look around. I suspect most of those teens...  are local.  Maybe I'm wrong, but that 7-11 is just caddy-corner from Horn H.S.  TBH, I was expecting to see this up by Poteet... I always thought that was a better part of town down there...
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I shot the clerk?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shot the clerk?

But I did not shoot the cashier
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Mods are standing by to enforce the COC.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL
They're going to give vouchers to bring rich vibrancy to sleepy suburbs.

https://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

THERE IS NO ESCAPING DIVERSITY!
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:00:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea I'm pretty sure no one smokes gas station cigars as they come except for black and milds
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 9:19:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
LOL
They're going to give vouchers to bring rich vibrancy to sleepy suburbs.

https://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

View Quote

You speak the truth.  I'm still baffled on how they blame segregation for all of their pathologies, then talk about micro-agressions whenever anyone looks cross-eyed at them or "they keedz".  

Just speaking for me, I want to move away and stay far away from people who hate me.  Certainly not going to blame any of my shortcomings on ethnic groups who "hate my guts".  

Maybe I ought to pound my head against the wall until I have an IQ of 80.  Might make sense.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#44]
feral culture
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Stopped reading at "Shocking"

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Well, how would YOU feel if you didn't have a cigar yesterday?
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#48]
No news conference from Ben Crump?   I wonder why...
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top