BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Edgy. Tell that to Pat Tillmans wife. Tell that to my buddy whose fiancé got splattered all over a mountain in Afghanistan. Tell that to Marcus Lutrell, Chapman, Cunningham and the thousands of others who never came back.

It IS our problem. If you start a war, you end the war. You stack bodies to the sky if that is what it takes. You eradicate the problem and ensure it never, ever comes back. So yes the instant we put troops on the ground in '01, it became our problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not our problem.

Edgy. Tell that to Pat Tillmans wife. Tell that to my buddy whose fiancé got splattered all over a mountain in Afghanistan. Tell that to Marcus Lutrell, Chapman, Cunningham and the thousands of others who never came back.

It IS our problem. If you start a war, you end the war. You stack bodies to the sky if that is what it takes. You eradicate the problem and ensure it never, ever comes back. So yes the instant we put troops on the ground in '01, it became our problem.

Taliban said we could come get Bin Laden.  We knew where he was, as he and the other mujaheddin worked for the CIA all those years.  Bush started the war with his official conspiracy theory:

It's time to focus our attention on the real problem.  It's not goat herders in the hindu-kush.  The problem is The Swamp.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Let me guess…

The Neo-Con, Zionist, International Bankers?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Odd how we stayed out of Latin America and Africa, isnt? Which I am all in favor of.  Makes a person think about who is in control of foreign policy, does it not?

Let me guess…

The Neo-Con, Zionist, International Bankers?

Who controls foreign policy?  Council on Foreign Relations:

Hillary Clinton accidentally admits that the CFR runs this nation. Wow.

Tragedy and Hope

If you think you're even a little bit educated on the subject you might want to read their magazine: Foreign Affairs

But I'm guessing you probably want to keep your head in the sand?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Erik Prince proposed something similar years ago. The politicians and generals would never allow it, because to allow them a chance to succeed with PMCs, would be an admission of their own failures of strategy and generalship.
View Quote

You seem to think the occupation of a war torn country with mercenaries is a good idea.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:30:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Taliban said we could come get Bin Laden.  We knew where he was, as he and the other mujaheddin worked for the CIA all those years.  Bush started the war with his official conspiracy theory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYpq6zC3Dk0

It's time to focus our attention on the real problem.  It's not goat herders in the hindu-kush.  The problem is The Swamp.
View Quote

Is this alternate reality day?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a number of enemy forces I'd consider surrendering to if the occasion demanded it.

The Taliban or ISIS ain't fucking one of them. If you're out of ammo and surrounded, well you better sharpen an MRE spoon on some concrete and prepare to go down trying to shank someone. Cause it beats getting raped and getting your head cut off on the internet.

They should have known better. The Afghan Commandos I worked with were by and large decent by Afghan standards. It's their shit show now.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]
So since LiveLeak is gone, what is the replacement site? Anyone have an idea?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYpq6zC3Dk0

View Quote

This is complete and utter nonsense,completely embarrassing nonsense.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#9]
So the Indian journalist who wrote the reuters story about the rescue mission died during the fighting for Spin Boldak yesterday.

Both Taliban and ANDSF claim large kill totals over the border crossing region, and both claim the same territory. Although it seems fairly clear that the Taliban control the crossing.

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top