Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 1:42:11 PM EDT
[#1]
It's fine.  Don't read "horror stories" as they are the exception and not the norm.

givin worry free cream pies is totally worth it, bud
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I actually have had two of them.

Got my first after having two kids with my first wife. Got divorced a few years later.

Met and married my second wife, who is 13 years younger. Had my visectomey reversed and had two more kids.

I ended up getting my second visectomey so my wife could get off birth control.

No issues with any of the procedures.

View Quote

Awesome, 2 times.. Your the man..I had the no needle and no scalpel procedure. Lidocaine was air injected and the Doc had a pointy and sharpened hemostat that he torn open sac where it meets penis shaft..about 1/4 inch?  Tear... He did not use any stitches..i don't remember if there was a band aid or glue used???  I had a small bruise the size of a nickel..He said no ice or frozen peas, just chill for 3 days..i did. He called me the day after the procedure to ask how I felt. The guy I used is based out of Florida and has bill boards advertising . He said he had done 40000 and travels around the world teaching his procedure.. He did a great job on me.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Had mine and it sucked! For about 4 days I couldn’t do shit and for about 3 months it felt like I was getting punched in the nuts once in awhile. All good after that though
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have no idea why men go through with that when women lose the ability naturally.

Seems like a high risk situation with all of the pain and horror stories.
View Quote

You have no idea why men might not want to have anymore kids in the late 30s or 40s?

It's not like women lose the ability at a time that's convenient for you.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]
100% worthwhile.
Definitely take the Valium they prescribe before.  

Take the day off.  I was back at work the next day.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Make sure you go back to confirm zero swimmers.

I skipped the appoint, figured it was weird to jerk it into a cup, and how could they possibly fuck up a simple procedure?

Well, the procedure in fact didn't take.. ask me how I know lol
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:25:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Go to a UROLOGIST, not some wannabe hack. Do everything as per instructions and do not deviate from said instructions. Don't be a pussy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I only wish I'd done it sooner.  

I dreaded it for so long and it wasn't all that bad at all.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
100% worthwhile.
Definitely take the Valium they prescribe before.  

Take the day off.  I was back at work the next day.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67272/B60232D1-7B3E-457C-9CFF-B0068913DF2E_jpe-2274295.JPG
View Quote
Is that your testicular innards?
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Complete non event. Had mine last year, two weeks before my 50th birthday.

The doc gave me a Valium to take an hour before the procedure. I was parasailing through Valhalla by the time I got to his office.

It's twenty minutes, a little tugging, and a puff of smoke. Mine was a bit complicated due to previous testicular cancer surgery.

Doc prescribed vicodin for pain. Took two, and iced the boys. The rest are in the medicine cabinet.

The after care advice from the doc must be followed. If he says to take it easy, then take it easy.

Four to six weeks after the procedure you will need to provide a semen sample for the lab. They will need to confirm that your swimmers are MIA. Your sweetheart can help you with that. No idea if her saliva will contaminate a sample, so her timing with the specimen cup needs to be on point.

Good communication is key.

Overall, complete non event. Getting my wisdom teeth popped was far far worse.

Can there be complications? Sure. But I can't help but wonder how many of the tales of woe are real, versus men just being melodramatic, whiny, emotionally incontinent cunts.

10/10, would do it again if needed.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No big deal.   Was cauterized not cut.   After survey pain was minimal.   Worst part was the needle.   However nerves work I felt that up in my belly.
View Quote

Pretty much my experience.  They tugged on one side and I felt it in my liver lol.  That was the worst.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is that your testicular innards?
View Quote

It’s their fault for leaving me alone before they stitched me up!  I sent my wife in the waiting room a whole photo essay of their handiwork
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m a “Don’t do it” vote.

Imagine sitting naked on some warm bleachers on a nice sunny spring day and your nutsack is just dangling off the front of your seat… someone sneaks in underneath the bleachers unbeknownst to you and surprises you with a really hard flick to the side of your nut that shoots a pain straight up into your body cavity…

I would get that sensation at completely random times for a little over a year after I got snipped.  Could be in the shower, watching tv, at work, driving out to dinner, etc.  just totally at random never knowing when it was coming.

Beyond that I’m pretty sure my O is less intense and instead of blasting her, I just kinda dribble now.

Wifey strongly suggested I do it, saying how much more spontaneous we could be without having to worry about having another kid — sounded great except there’s been no spontaneity and even less chances of having a kid than before.

‘Twas all a manipulation and now that future potential young wife2.0 that wants a kid is gonna be super mad when she finds out after all the trying why family2.0 is family2.No
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Elective surgery to deal with a self made problem? Stupid as fuck.

Link Posted: 2/10/2022 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Had mine done in the late'70s. Very few have problems these days -- PROVIDING they take the doctor's advice about not doing anything strenuous for a few days.
Get 3 bags of frozen peas and rotate them often.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wut?
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not wanting to wear a condom because your sweetheart has terrible side effects from hormonal birth control is a self made problem?

Okay
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#18]
If you're a single man and you're looking for a woman who doesn't want kids tell her upfront, like during the initial discussions. If she's serious about not wanting kids you'll jump up about 3 points on her 1-10 scale and you'll confirm she wasn't one of those 'get pregnant and trap him' types.  

Link Posted: 2/10/2022 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Meh, I got a few days off work and the wife waited on me hand and foot. Little soreness but I really had no trouble...
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:06:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I actually have had two of them.

Got my first after having two kids with my first wife. Got divorced a few years later.

Met and married my second wife, who is 13 years younger. Had my visectomey reversed and had two more kids.

I ended up getting my second visectomey so my wife could get off birth control.

No issues with any of the procedures.

View Quote

That's the way to do it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:13:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Ive thought about getting one.  My wife complains about her IUD, is lowsy at taking the pill, and we are almost 40.  

I have two passibly normal children. (I think they are children). Im sure the next one would be the Earaserhead Calf baby.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:27:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Single and already have children.

I need to get a Vasectomy.  

How did it go? Really?  No blue balls(from what I'm reading)....sounds too good to be true.

View Quote

Read the Post Vasectomy Pain Forum and you won't think it's too good to be true.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:32:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's fine.  Don't read "horror stories" as they are the exception and not the norm.

givin worry free cream pies is totally worth it, bud
View Quote

Unless you are the "exception".
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:32:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Single and already have children.

I need to get a Vasectomy.  

How did it go? Really?  No blue balls(from what I'm reading)....sounds too good to be true.

View Quote

Mine didn't use enough local and it hurt. Afterward
I followed instructions and had no issues. Frozen peas on your nutsack reduces swelling.

The stupid don't call it a day in the recliner and pay the price
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:47:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Cut a section out, then tied in a knot & finally cauterized. Said it was so the tubes can’t make their way back together and reconnect on their own?  Told me to use frozen peas or ice for 5 days on the couch and no lifting. After 3 days, I felt so good that I went back to work on the 4th day. Bad idea. I was using a 28’ fiberglass extension ladder and seemed fine till I got home. My balls ached horribly and they swelled up bigger than my fists. Called the doc and was told to make it another week off work & no lifting for two weeks, starting now. I listened but it was a miserable time. Glad I got it done but wish I would have listened the first time. My uncle is a retired teacher and he went back to work the next day, never had any problems. Good luck. I had all the kids I wanted already at 23 yrs old. Doc didn’t want to do the procedure on such a young man but I told him he could do it, or I could. Made me wait two weeks before scheduling it.  My wife watched.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:51:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Got snipped on a Friday. Squatted 3 plates on Monday. No big deal.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top