Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:10:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Tell me this...... Why can't you follow through on a simple transaction?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:10:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m just here to ask…who puts a space between the last letter of a sentence and the punctuation? It looks really odd !
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:11:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey OP, you jsut worry about not ripping off people in the EE.
View Quote

That percentage means twice he has ripped someone off.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:12:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Russia and Putin are threatening your country with nuclear destruction and you still support him ?
Russians are fleeing their own country and you still think Russia is such a great place ?
If Russia is such a wonderful place... Why aren't you moving there ? Putin could use your help in Ukraine. A rusty AK is all you need !
Putin has robbed his country blind..... His people live basically in slums outside of big Russian cities. This appeals to you ?
Putin has condoned the rape and murder of men, women and children in Ukraine ! Does this sound like fun to you ?
Please explain to me why so much support for Russia and Putin in America ???
View Quote

I wonder what Putin's EE rating is...
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:12:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Russia and Putin are threatening your country with nuclear destruction and you still support him ?
Russians are fleeing their own country and you still think Russia is such a great place ?
If Russia is such a wonderful place... Why aren't you moving there ? Putin could use your help in Ukraine. A rusty AK is all you need !
Putin has robbed his country blind..... His people live basically in slums outside of big Russian cities. This appeals to you ?
Putin has condoned the rape and murder of men, women and children in Ukraine ! Does this sound like fun to you ?
View Quote

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:13:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:16:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ain’t his fault.

He owes 14% to the big guy.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:16:55 AM EDT
[#8]
That EE score though
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:21:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

C'mon man. I know this is your jam but don't be weird and not see the joke he is making about the OPs shit feedback.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Using weapon aid to stop Russia from threatening allies and committing genocide is hardly a “scam”

C'mon man. I know this is your jam but don't be weird and not see the joke he is making about the OPs shit feedback.

It’s a glitch in their programming. They can only make certain replies to any thread containing Russia or Ukraine in the title. As the war, and taxpayer debt, progresses, UkeBot 2.0 will evolve and work out some of the programming bugs.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:22:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck whatever the OP wanted to talk about, you gotta fuck up to get a negative feedback.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:24:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Russia tried to kill my aunt and her family for being Jews.

They kidnapped my grandfather, involved with the Apollo missions, when he was on tour of Russia. He nearly died.

Fuck Russia.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:25:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They kidnapped my grandfather, involved with the Apollo missions, when he was on tour of Russia. He nearly died.

Fuck Russia.
View Quote

Werner Von Braun?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:30:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
   Putin has stated what he intends to do , yet everyone dismisses it . I guess words have no meaning anymore . Glasnost didn’t work , so return to Czar ( dictatorship ) was inevitable. I just hope my fellow Americans here in the USA have the guts and fortitude of   Ukrainians to fight for our homes , family and country as well .  Flamesuit on , bring it !
View Quote

Ok boomer.  Nobody says “flame” anymore.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:32:04 AM EDT
[#14]
OP Really out there tryin to throw shade with an 86% feedback.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:32:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:33:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Edit:

Nice Rifle
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:33:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Fuck Russia.
View Quote

Russia tried to kill mine for owning a store and being successful bourgeoise
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:37:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:38:10 AM EDT
[#19]
My grandparents left Ukraine after the revolution to get the fuck away from the commies. Pathetic how many so called “conservatives”on this site are closet Stalinists, Leninists and proud Putin Puffers.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:38:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My grandparents left Ukraine after the revolution to get the fuck away from the commies. Pathetic how many so called “conservatives”on this site are closet Stalinists, Leninists and proud Putin Puffers.
View Quote

It’s shameful how things have gone down the drain in the last couple years
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:43:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh, but it is...
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:06:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
   Putin has stated what he intends to do , yet everyone dismisses it . I guess words have no meaning anymore . Glasnost didn’t work , so return to Czar ( dictatorship ) was inevitable. I just hope my fellow Americans here in the USA have the guts and fortitude of   Ukrainians to fight for our homes , family and country as well .  Flamesuit on , bring it !

ok whatever you ID yourself as. What are you trying to state to me by that reply ?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:09:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I can see why you would support ripping off American taxpayers for some scam artist mafia country
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:11:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Tell me this...... Why can't you follow through on a simple transaction?
View Quote

The Russians. Duh
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:14:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Op got sent to the corner Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:15:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed amazing after how much the US government is weaponized against Americans dumbasses still think Russia is the biggest threat to their health and well being.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:18:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:21:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Who is more trustworthy in the EE? Putin or OP?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:21:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Man I’ll bet it hurts to buy a shitty account to try to troll this board with.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:23:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Opposing sending billions of US dollars that we don't have to Ukraine, does not equal supporting Russia.

letthemfight.jpg
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:25:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Nobody here is supporting Putin. This isn't a fucking if you aren't with me then you side with my enemy scenario.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:25:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw that too.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:25:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I see you but you can’t see me.

I am unseen.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:26:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

It sure is.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:26:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

And how do you know the people accusing him of ripping them off are not scam artists ? You dont know that for a fact by his feedback , neither can I . One of the first things i learned from my grampaw " people will lie to you grandson " .
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:28:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Who supports Russia?  Or are you one of the smooth brains that mistakes objection to the war makes one a Putin puffer?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:28:55 AM EDT
[#39]
If this thread hits 100 pages, 86 is the new 87.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:30:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And how do you know the people accusing him of ripping them off are not scam artists ? You dont know that for a fact by his feedback , neither can I . One of the first things i learned from my grampaw " people will lie to you grandson " .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought it was reviewed by site staff?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:30:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never mind. I see you are just protecting your bro.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:34:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Ukraine is number one supplier of high end prostitutes. All other prostitutes are inferior.
View Quote

Czech chix know how to smile
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:37:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, we just don't like our tax dollars supporting a totally corrupt government.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:39:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Until you wipe the war paint off, otherwise the look like this...Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:40:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:42:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

The last transaction the OP had was with an EE feedback stud ( over 900 ) so the OP should have been permabanned but the site staff obviously saw it different.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:43:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of the aggrieved parties has 931+ feedback, the other 81+.

I’d say that’s fact.

One of the first things I learned from my memaw “Never trust the opinion of a 13’er, grandson”
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:44:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Until you wipe the war paint off, otherwise the look like this.../media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/honey-419.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Until you wipe the war paint off, otherwise the look like this.../media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/honey-419.gif

Bro!
You see that ^^ but all I see is this
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:46:17 AM EDT
[#50]
I used to wonder how people like Hitler or Stalin could ever rise to power; as I get older I see why. Populations are easy to manipulate and motivate for your cause.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top