Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also, titanium is dirt cheap over there. Titanium muzzle brakes and boosters are not uncommon. Especially on a stolen rifle.
View Quote

I'm gonna lose my man card here but what's a booster?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#2]
So what if Ukraine is behind it?

Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia has done far, far worse to civilians in Ukraine. What exactly is wrong with Ukraine striking back with "Terrorism" inside Russia?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia has done far, far worse to civilians in Ukraine. What exactly is wrong with Ukraine striking back with "Terrorism" inside Russia?
View Quote

Ukraine would almost immediately lose any financial and logistical support from every Western country on the planet keeping them afloat

They'd lose any optics associated with them being the "good guys" in this conflict

They'd open a pandoras box where they are fair game for non-state actors to go massacre women and children to whomever is the highest bidder

I mean the list goes on and on.

Out of everyone involved who it could possibly be Ukraine isn't at the top of the list imho
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Where have I seen this guy before?

Attachment Attached File

Oh yeah that's right.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:05:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also, titanium is dirt cheap over there. Titanium muzzle brakes and boosters are not uncommon. Especially on a stolen rifle.

Think the Bulgarian/krink type muzzle devices. They have some wacky stuff https://ivantactical.com/product-category/weapon-accessories/weapon-rails-and-tuning/muzzle-devices/
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Moscow Shooting | Russian Misinformation | Day 759
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Russian already has their hands full with Ukraine and is active in Syria, I understand why Putin wants to keep the focus on Ukraine but ISIS killing 150 people in Moscow doesn’t help him with his goals.
View Quote

It does if he pins it on Ukraine. Mobilization in Moscow/St. Petersburg was always going to be too much to ask, but if they can fake this as being Ukraine's fault, suddenly Putin has the meat to staff another army group that he couldn't staff before. Just in time to launch a late spring offensive. Convenient.

That's all just talk, but it does help Putin, as long as he can make most people believe Ukraine was behind it. With their tight media control, its possible to do that.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wouldn't support UKR attacking' civilian targets like this, or utilizing a proxy like ISIS.  I know alot of other UKR supporters would feel the same way.

I think the likelihood of Ukrainians being involved in any of this is miniscule, and the likelihood of the overall UKR Gov. being involved is nonexistent...

-How can you curry European/western favor working with ISIS?  

-UKR hasn't deliberately attacked a large civilian target in 2 years of war, why would they start now?

-How does generating global sympathy towards RU benefit UKR in any way?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ukraine would almost immediately lose any financial and logistical support from every Western country on the planet keeping them afloat

They'd lose any optics associated with them being the "good guys" in this conflict

They'd open a pandoras box where they are fair game for non-state actors to go massacre women and children to whomever is the highest bidder

Out of everyone involved who it could possibly be Ukraine isn't at the top of the list imho
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what makes it least likely to be Ukraine. Despite the proven record of Russia torturing, murdering, abusing prisoners in complete violation of Geneva conventions, Ukraine is very scrupulous about handling Russian prisoners as conscientiously as possible. Media people have been given access, ICRC has been given access, Russian prisoners are treated better than they're treated by their own commanders in many cases. The idea that anybody in Ukraine would waste extremely limited resources on hitting civilians and galvanizing Russia's urban population against them (the population that is most likely to not support the war) is absurd in the extreme.

Not to say that nothing bad has ever happened in the field, but nothing bad has ever happened once they're out of the field. Can't say the same on the other side.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Muzzle device that increases backpressure, usually added to help cycling in shorter rifles. The krinks is probably the most famous.

The noveske flaming pig is another well known booster.

Kind of like a single chamber suppressor.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You made the first part up.  The second part is because Putin would blame Ukraine if he farted at dinner.  Why not?
View Quote

Not anymore made up then those yelling “Ukraine did it”. Secondly, just look to the 1999 Moscow apartment bombings as an example.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:21:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's what makes it least likely to be Ukraine. Despite the proven record of Russia torturing, murdering, abusing prisoners in complete violation of Geneva conventions, Ukraine is very scrupulous about handling Russian prisoners as conscientiously as possible. Media people have been given access, ICRC has been given access, Russian prisoners are treated better than they're treated by their own commanders in many cases. The idea that anybody in Ukraine would waste extremely limited resources on hitting civilians and galvanizing Russia's urban population against them (the population that is most likely to not support the war) is absurd in the extreme.

Not to say that nothing bad has ever happened in the field, but nothing bad has ever happened once they're out of the field. Can't say the same on the other side.
View Quote

We are seeing right now with these ISIS guys how RU handles prisoners.  Cut off their ears and shock their balls with a gun to the head.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:24:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just don't see where leveraging ISIS to kill a bunch of civilians gets Ukraine, long or short term.

Nothing makes myself (and probably a lot of average Americans) more sympathetic towards Russia than watching them deal with Islamic terrorist scum

Idk, I just don't really see the upside for Ukraine. Even if they used some pro-Ukranian Russian separatists to commit the act while wearing Ukranian patches the optics would be horrible but not half as bad as buddying up with ISIS
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Think the Bulgarian/krink type muzzle devices. They have some wacky stuff https://ivantactical.com/product-category/weapon-accessories/weapon-rails-and-tuning/muzzle-devices/
View Quote

Ahhh got ya!

I just hadn't ever heard them referef to as boosters.

Ty ty
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, they would be foolish to be involved in any sort of official capacity, which doesn’t mean some jihadist from Ukraine wasn’t involved.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It does if he pins it on Ukraine. Mobilization in Moscow/St. Petersburg was always going to be too much to ask, but if they can fake this as being Ukraine's fault, suddenly Putin has the meat to staff another army group that he couldn't staff before. Just in time to launch a late spring offensive. Convenient.

That's all just talk, but it does help Putin, as long as he can make most people believe Ukraine was behind it. With their tight media control, its possible to do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russian already has their hands full with Ukraine and is active in Syria, I understand why Putin wants to keep the focus on Ukraine but ISIS killing 150 people in Moscow doesn’t help him with his goals.

I have no doubt he will lie to pin it on Ukraine, but it makes no sense for him to do it as a false flag.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Shaman, the band’s singer, said he would pay for the funerals of the victims and treatment for those injured.

“We are all one big family. And in a family there is no such thing as somebody else’s grief,” the singer, known for his nationalistic views, said in a video posted on the Russian social media network Vkontakte to his more than 600,000 followers.

“My people, any troubles and misfortunes have always united our country. They have made Russia tougher and stronger. It will not be possible to frighten and break us this time either.”
View Quote

I'm guessing he didn't call for banning guns like the singing tards here after LV.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Terrorism is orchestrated by weak adversaries that have no other way to respond and the people who commit it deserve torture and execution.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ukraine did it, and only reason they are pinning it on ISIS is because Ukraine is grubby and wants more of our money, nobody is going to support them no more if they committed acts of terrorism on civilians. ISIS takes orders from Obama, who ordered them to falsely take credit for the attack to stir confusion and draw suspicion away from the Ukraine.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:00:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Russia Releases Video It Claims Shows Crocus City Hall Attack Suspects Taken For Questioning
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Zelensky rejects Putin's claims that Ukraine was involved in Moscow attack

Zelensky rejects Putin's claims that Ukraine was involved in Moscow attack
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:30:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Terrorism is orchestrated by weak adversaries that have no other way to respond and the people who commit it deserve torture and execution.
View Quote

I think in a world where most powerful nations have nuclear arsenals terrorism is a convenient and powerful way to inflict damage on an adversary while maintaining plausible deniability and not getting involved in a direct conflict

Most wars are now waged through proxy and terrorism unfortunately has a role there
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ukraine did it, and only reason they are pinning it on ISIS is because Ukraine is grubby and wants more of our money, nobody is going to support them no more if they committed acts of terrorism on civilians. ISIS takes orders from Obama, who ordered them to falsely take credit for the attack to stir confusion and draw suspicion away from the Ukraine.
View Quote

At least we know what we'll hear from the Pubros for the next couple of months.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#24]
You could argue Ukraine may have unknowingly helped with this new attack. By them attacking deep inside Russia and hitting civilian targets, cities and refineries, it showed Russia was vulnerable to attacks. This then gave the green light for ISIS to plan attack deep inside Russia and take advantage of the situation. This is like kicking a hornets nest and Russia will now change tactics and use this for propaganda purposes to expand the war on Ukraine. ISIS took advantage of the situation, but Ukraine is getting the blame. See how that works? ISIS knew this would happen and ran with it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You could argue Ukraine may have unknowingly helped with this new attack. By them attacking deep inside Russia and hitting civilian targets, cities and refineries, it showed Russia was vulnerable to attacks. This then gave the green light for ISIS to plan attack deep inside Russia and take advantage of the situation. This is like kicking a hornets nest and Russia will now change tactics and use this for propaganda purposes to expand the war on Ukraine. ISIS took advantage of the situation, but Ukraine is getting the blame. See how that works? ISIS knew this would happen and ran with it.
View Quote

And if ISIS knew, we knew. We may* not have had the influence or control to stop it but we obviously knew it was coming and gave the Kremlin the most vague warning we could without revealing where the hot tip came from.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This all makes sense. And you've changed my mind to a degree on this. However, I also don't think that Russia is in a position to claim the moral high ground on any of these issues since they are clearly involved in green-lighting attacks coordinated from Iran like the Houthis and Oct 7th.

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm guessing he didn't call for banning guns like the singing tards here after LV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shaman, the band’s singer, said he would pay for the funerals of the victims and treatment for those injured.

“We are all one big family. And in a family there is no such thing as somebody else’s grief,” the singer, known for his nationalistic views, said in a video posted on the Russian social media network Vkontakte to his more than 600,000 followers.

“My people, any troubles and misfortunes have always united our country. They have made Russia tougher and stronger. It will not be possible to frighten and break us this time either.”

What's the point they're pretty much already banned in Russia.
Yes I know they can have some sporting arms with restrictions and licensing, but they certainly don't have a free gun culture like we have here being able to have modern rifles and pistols.

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:55:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Whoever said they would be hooked up to a car battery seems to have called it. Intel Slava on telegram has uploads this morning showing a battery device being used on the terrorists
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yup, this is crazy seeing people cry “false flag” or “Ukraine”.

Islam had been at war with the world for more than 14 centuries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia/Ukraine has melted some of your brains.

This is not new.

Everything isn't propaganda or a false flag.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

I'm somewhat surprised by the timing of it. Terrorism is basically for attention and to force political issues. Doing this shit right now, ISIS has enough trouble even getting credit, must less furthering an agenda. I think?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:01:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crazykat-330.gif
Want to stay busy on arfcom for hours? Play the is this guy fucking with me or does he actually believe what he just posted game. New content every few minutes!
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Some eerie reminders of the 2015 Bataclan attack with a similar number of dead and the terrorists choosing to striking a city center, at night, at another concert venue.  

Authorities were also grilled on their slow response time there too.

From the maps, the Russian National Guard base is only 2 minutes down the street.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm somewhat surprised by the timing of it. Terrorism is basically for attention and to force political issues. Doing this shit right now, ISIS has enough trouble even getting credit, must less furthering an agenda. I think?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia/Ukraine has melted some of your brains.

This is not new.

Everything isn't propaganda or a false flag.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

We are right in the middle of the Ramadan Bomb-a-thon.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Isnt it wonderful? Now russians dont even have to put effort into posting. They have old user names and passwords, use chatGPT or some other generative AI script to generate posts without effort.
Sometimes it misses the mark. Its ok though brownells get their likes reactions and posts to make $$$ and russian bota make $$$.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yes, but the Ukraine crowd don't want to admit it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just don't see why we'd issue such specific warnings in early March if we wanted to divert attention. We'd have simply not said anything. There was obviously Intel from out side that was very very specific. Perhaps the Russians chose not to believe it or they chose to look the other way and let it happened. Either way, they can't say they weren't warned.

/thread

Amid the blisters of the pro Russian crowd about how Ukraine, the west, and MI6 did it this is the most likely answer

You guys are so gullible. Didn’t Russia supposedly warn us about the Tsarnaev brothers? This is a game they play.

Yes, but the Ukraine crowd don't want to admit it.

Virtually everyone here is aware of the Russian warning about the Tsarnaev brothers.

But, I wonder how many are aware of the Congressional investigation that took place that laid out why that warning didn't prevent the attack. Hint: it wasn't because we ignored it and claimed Putin was trying to blackmail us and destabilize our society. It's because the FBI and bureaucracy fucked up the investigation with stupid mistakes.

We heeded the Russian warning - but laziness, inefficient processes, and bureaucratic stupidity let them slip through our fingers. A very different situation than Putin claiming the West was just trolling him.

Nonchalance by the FBI, and a spelling mistake, let bureaucracy screw the pooch
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

A better argument might be that by starting a foolish war with his neighbor, Putin misallocated state security resources that would've been better served protecting the populace from Islamic extremists. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of Russians who have died or been severely injured n said war.

The flaw with your argument is that Putin started the war. Not Ukraine. Second and third order effects are 100% his fault not the fault of the country he invaded. The situation you laid out doesn't exist if Putin doesn't invade.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Eh I don’t see that. If it’s Islamic terrorism, then it’s nothing new for Russia. Besides Ukraine has been attacking infrastructure not committing mass shootings against unarmed civilians. Ukraine has exposed how vulnerable Russia’s infrastructure is. So you could argue that they unknowingly helped if said terrorist  targeted the same things. But they didn’t.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:37:51 PM EDT
[#38]

Those dudes will be on video saying UKR paid them to do it, Zelensky gave them a handjob to sweeten the deal, and whatever else. It wouldn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
ISIS took advantage of the situation, but Ukraine is getting the blame. See how that works? ISIS knew this would happen and ran with it.
View Quote

That's not how ISIS (or any other extremist terrorist group) works. They have zero interest in Ukraine getting the blame for an attack like this. They will go out of their way to ensure they (ISIS) get credit for it, which is why they just released a video with video evidence to support their claim. If someone else gets blamed for the attack, then the resources ISIS put into it (people, weapons, money, risk of exposing support infrastructure) are wasted. It's only worth expending the resources if they can promote their ideology (payback against Russia for killing and oppressing Sunni Muslims in Syria, for example).
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:52:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We are seeing right now with these ISIS guys how RU handles prisoners.  Cut off their ears and shock their balls with a gun to the head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you know this? I'm not following very closely.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

How do you know this? I'm not following very closely.
View Quote

Because there's pictures of them cutting off his ear, shows him without an ear.
Nsfw
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:54:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nothing

And I wouldn’t blame them
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 2:56:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Whoever said they would be hooked up to a car battery seems to have called it. Intel Slava on telegram has uploads this morning showing a battery device being used on the terrorists
View Quote

Nsfw
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Prison issue Slav track suits. LOL.

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:29:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Prison issue Slav track suits. LOL.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

By waging jihad.

Death of non believers is their cause.
View Quote

I thought Russia was Islam's BFF, nowadays.

They're certainly in bed with Iran.

And the "S" in BRICS stand for Saudi Arabia.

I don't get it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Has this been posted? Russian blogger translated & cited by Ukrainian:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJY5pIhXEAAWkHp?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJY5pIhXUAABHD3?format=jpg&name=medium

originally posted by @almightytallest
View Quote

The Admin aka greyzone has been pretty honest as far as russian telegram channels go in this whole war. He even did a retraction when he got something wrong before and apologized.

That's where my posted info from early on in this thread came from. Minus the Twitter videos.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I thought Russia was Islam's BFF, nowadays.

They're certainly in bed with Iran.

And the "S" in BRICS stand for Saudi Arabia.

I don't get it.
View Quote

Russia has been bombing ISIL targets in Syria for years.

ISIS K also attacked Iran in January.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top