Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/10/2020 9:40:34 AM EDT
https://www.kbtx.com/2020/07/10/texas-am-police-say-student-who-reported-racist-notes-placed-them-there-himself/

Police said in their report there was no nearby camera to clearly show what happened, but there was surveillance video from a nearby pool camera that showed a couple of people walking near Martin’s car during that time frame, but they were only near the car for a few seconds each.

Around 12:55 p.m., Martin is seen on video walking back to his car.

Police wrote in their report, “Martin immediately walks to the passenger side of his vehicle, but does not open any doors. Martin is seen toward the front of his vehicle. A brief white speck is seen from about mid-torso of Martin moving toward his vehicle. Another white speck is seen near his chest area. Martin is then seen stepping back and onto the sidewalk in front of his vehicle, most likely taking photos and videos. He then approaches his vehicle again on the passenger side and remains there for a few moments. He is then seen walking around the front of his vehicle. Martin then enters the driver`s door and drives away a few moments later. The total time spent at his vehicle is 1 minute, 15 seconds.”

Police said in the report it was “difficult to distinguish any characteristics of the suspect in the video” but “based on video evidence, no other person had enough time to place the messages on Martin`s car other than himself.”
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#1]
This has become the new "we have to listen to women".
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 9:44:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Every friggin time this is the case.  Usually the first clue is the spelling.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#3]
The same this has happened twice at K-State.

Liberals can’t be have the conservative farm schools being successful.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 9:51:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude has chick handwriting.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Figured this would happen.  Now i'm waiting for an update on the Wisconsin lady who claimed some white guys doused her with lighter fluid at a traffic light and then lit her on fire.

https://www.channel3000.com/it-happened-really-fast-audio-of-call-to-dispatch-details-womans-report-of-being-set-on-fire/
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Jussie smolett's little brother?
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I would have been willing to bet on that one.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 9:59:00 AM EDT
[#8]
HATE CRIME. TODAY!
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#9]
All of this shit is fake.  All of it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Again http://www.fakehatecrimes.org

Hate crime self-perpetrator releases a statement.

"Racism is here in college station and that problem needs to be addressed and brought up and needs to be fixed”
Isaih Martin
View Quote

The old " We need start a dialogue about hate crimes but NOT about the hate crimes we committed against ourselves."
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Can't they charge him with something?  Anything?
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Wow!  Who would have suspected a false flag racial incident?  Especially at a college!

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#13]
The demand for racism is exceeding the supply.  

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd settle for him being expelled for violating the schools honor code, or whatever Aggies call it
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'd settle for him being expelled for violating the schools honor code, or whatever Aggies call it
View Quote
Aggie code.

A&M didn't have too many black students when I was there, but we banded together and chose the 1st black yell leader.

Aggies are a tight knit group and kind of cult like, but racism isn't part of that.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:18:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Jussie smolett's little brother?
View Quote

maybe he is nascar's new superstar driver
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:19:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Dude has chick handwriting.
View Quote

We'll probably hear about some chick writing the note for him.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:23:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal. Nor, do they tolerate those who do."

I remember a fellow corps member going through the Honor Court due to using a fake ID. This is 96 times worse.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#23]
GD called it on day 1 .
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#24]
So will he be kicked out of school for lying and trying to ruin the reputation of others? I'm going to go with probably not. They'll say something about this being a good opportunity for reflection or some other bs.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

False report to a peace officer.

Class B misdemeanor.

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#26]
The penalty for making a false hate crime report should be equal to the penalty for the hate crime itself.  So those wanting to falsify a hate crime would face the same penalty as someone who actually commits a hate crime...and no suspension or reduction of any part of the sentence.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Another fake NASCAR noose.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Humm, you use the words Honor and Aggies. Words not related at this particular time.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This has become the new "we have to listen to women".
View Quote

I've actually been thinking this is the new generation's "stolen valor."
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:29:26 AM EDT
[#30]
I’m a current student.

I hope he gets charged.

Ideally he should be kicked out. I mean he tried to make the school and his fellow students look bad for clout and wokeness.

I doubt it will happen though, the administration is woke AF.

Also I cannot recalls single one of these things that has ever been real.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Needs 'SUPPLIES' gif.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm a current student.

I hope he gets charged.

Ideally he should be kicked out. I mean he tried to make the school and his fellow students look bad for clout and wokeness.

I doubt it will happen though, the administration is woke AF.

Also I cannot recalls single one of these things that has ever been real.
View Quote

Take care of it yourself. Please. I'd do it if I was still a student.

Aggie Code of Honor Violation Reporting
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Humm, you use the words Honor and Aggies. Words not related at this particular time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:42:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The penalty for making a false hate crime report should be equal to the penalty for the hate crime itself.  So those wanting to falsify a hate crime would face the same penalty as someone who actually commits a hate crime...and no suspension or reduction of any part of the sentence.
View Quote

That's what I was thinking. The risk/reward for these types of shenanigans is way too low.

People like this are seeking attention, and they always get it, whichever way things turn out. Then they're exposed, a blurb comes out, and it all goes away.

Meanwhile, the media profits, and the person doing the deed fades away, probably doing a few hours of community service if that.

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, because one asshole means we're all lying racist pieces of shit.

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I remember a fellow corps member going through the Honor Court due to using a fake ID. This is 96 times worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd say it is only 91x worse.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:48:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Aggie Smollett.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Black Lies Matter...

@goatboy
This crap's getting so commonplace that we need a False Flag emoticon.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#40]
When the demand for racism is greater than the supply, people make stuff up.  A victim of racism in America is the highest status one can receive. Ask Kaepernick, Wallace and the like.  It pays well too.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#41]
I am shocked.  SHOCKED I TELL YOU!
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Sad Trombone - Sound Effect (HD)
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Take care of it yourself. Please. I'd do it if I was still a student.

Aggie Code of Honor Violation Reporting
View Quote

Done
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:58:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, he's been expelled, right?

Right?!

Because that's what'd have happened to any innocent white kid that'd lingered too long in passing this asshole's car on camera.

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#45]
That ought to get him expelled.  He will probably get counseling, a teddy bear, and a Twizzler instead.

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#46]

Good point.

Demand this ungrateful racist prick repay his TAMU aid & scholarships while he's at it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#47]
I quit following Rusty and KBTX last month. They have been pushing leftist agendas as all media does, but this year it's ramped up. I was getting pissed reading the articles and comments. A bunch of semi-educated ghetto people live in the comments section and shout down any reasonable people. College Station isn't the same anymore. Too much trash from Houston has moved in.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#48]
My dad tells me a story of a couple Corps dumbasses who planted a bomb trying to frame anti-war communists, so this isn't totally unprecedented

Their bomb apparently broke enough windows to spark a serious investigation, which turned up the dumbasses almost immediately.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#49]
So they are expelling and ruining the life of the person that placed the notes, right?  Right?
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I quit following Rusty and KBTX last month. They have been pushing leftist agendas as all media does, but this year it's ramped up. I was getting pissed reading the articles and comments. A bunch of semi-educated ghetto people live in the comments section and shout down any reasonable people. College Station isn't the same anymore. Too much trash from Houston has moved in.
View Quote

Vision 2020 achieved; A&M now "looks like Texas" instead of being composed of the best leaders and thinkers available.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top