Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pics please.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol. I'll introduce you to some Tatar girls.
Pics please.
RAR
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:38:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

lol

The type of analysis you would expect from the TSG.
View Quote
So you’re saying that pro EU puppets like Rutte and Macron didn’t win?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:38:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I love how this thread makes it so clear that there's plenty of foreign agents on this board...
View Quote
Well it makes since that they'd be here.

According to Schiff Russian bots are promoting gun ownership and the NRA so we all kill each other.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:39:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I love how this thread makes it so clear that there's plenty of foreign agents on this board...
View Quote
You are discounting the group of teens/20s idiots that actually believe the derp they post about.

Why pay someone to troll when an American will repost russian propaganda for free? lol
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:42:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
According to Schiff Russian bots are promoting gun ownership and the NRA
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:42:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That’s it, just stick to the talking points. Repeat them often. Don’t stray, regardless of how ridiculous you look to others discussing things. Youraudience isn’t the detractors, but idiots who might be observing and easily swayed by the logic of the false dilemma. The rodina is proud of you.
View Quote
I'm still waiting for you and the rest of the Muh Russia crowd to answer whether or not our current crop of home-grown commies are a bigger threat than Muh Russia.

It seems nobody wants to touch it because the answer is rather obvious (and not in favor of Muh Russia).
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:45:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@steinhab

C'mere and back me up.
View Quote
You got it covered.  Only part I'd add is that no foreign nation is our friends really, just business associate. Either with us for time being  (until it stops suiting them), or neutral or inconsequential  (meaning prey), or else enemy. Russia is only enemy.

Since 1945 the US has been their greatest enemy. We sunk their worker's paradise and many remember that angrily. Dumb fucks, after 50 years of Cold War, after 70 years of attempting to take over the world by armed revolution, actually thought the US would bail their asses out when they collapsed, which is akin to the police chipping in with a charity drive when local gang banger boss gets leukemia. And we didn't bail them out, we fucked them, rightfully, because the same people running early Russian Federation were commie leaders. And those got out maneuvered by ruthlessly corrupt oligarchs and other former commies like Putin who, through connections and standard Russian historical type power plays, murdered and intimidated his way to ultimate power.

After their fall from grace Russia wants back what used to be theirs under the USSR, a problem since a whole bunch of them want anything to do with Russia. Understandable, since very recently we can all look at what a powerful Russia means. What happens when tyrants with zero scruples become world superpowers. I think the wise approach is to look at a guy like Putin and know if you give that fucker an inch he'll take a mile.

Only positive note on Russia versus USSR, at least they aren't exporting communism anymore. Sure, they're still as nearly as aggressive in expansion but now doing it for power and money. But our issues in the US were and are the direct result of Soviet Union NKVD, KGB ComIntern meddling.

So if you're curious as to why the hippies grew so powerful, why the green party environmentalists grew so powerful, why we likely are going to face a civil war here soon, thank colonel Putin of the KGB, and Russia as a whole.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:46:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm still waiting for you and the rest of the Muh Russia crowd to answer whether or not our current crop of home-grown commies are a bigger threat than Muh Russia.

It seems nobody wants to touch it because the answer is rather obvious (and not in favor of Muh Russia).
View Quote
No see, their argument is that the suicidal crop of leftists in the US was created by Muh Russia.

Which is the problem, since it is not only a distraction, it is a way to avoid recognizing the real problem and taking accountability for the problem. Muh Russia didn't create these psychos. "We" did (well, you did, I wasn't here at the time). And displacing blame on an external force is counterproductive because it prevents you from diagnosing the root cause of the disease.

^^^ See above for example.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:47:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Funny but true

They have crazy statistics for drunk deaths whenever there's snow on the ground, which is 50-60% of the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Funny but true

They have crazy statistics for drunk deaths whenever there's snow on the ground, which is 50-60% of the time.

I was trying to be funny...so I don't get banned again.

I would prefer Khrushchev over Pelosi ...sucking shit out of her teeth for an hour.

Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:48:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You got it covered.  Only part I'd add is that no foreign nation is our friends really, just business associate. Either with us for time being  (until it stops suiting them), or neutral or inconsequential  (meaning prey), or else enemy. Russia is only enemy.

Since 1945 the US has been their greatest enemy. We sunk their worker's paradise and many remember that angrily. Dumb fucks, after 50 years of Cold War, after 70 years of attempting to take over the world by armed revolution, actually thought the US would bail their asses out when they collapsed, which is akin to the police chipping in with a charity drive when local gang banger boss gets leukemia. And we didn't bail them out, we fucked them, rightfully, because the same people running early Russian Federation were commie leaders. And those got out maneuvered by ruthlessly corrupt oligarchs and other former commies like Putin who, through connections and standard Russian historical type power plays, murdered and intimidated his way to ultimate power.

After their fall from grace Russia wants back what used to be theirs under the USSR, a problem since a whole bunch of them want anything to do with Russia. Understandable, since very recently we can all look at what a powerful Russia means. What happens when tyrants with zero scruples become world superpowers. I think the wise approach is to look at a guy like Putin and know if you give that fucker an inch he'll take a mile.

Only positive note on Russia versus USSR, at least they aren't exporting communism anymore. Sure, they're still as nearly as aggressive in expansion but now doing it for power and money. But our issues in the US were and are the direct result of Soviet Union NKVD, KGB ComIntern meddling.

So if you're curious as to why the hippies grew so powerful, why the green party environmentalists grew so powerful, why we likely are going to face a civil war here soon, thank colonel Putin of the KGB, and Russia as a whole.
View Quote
Kill that little bastard putin.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:56:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
What, do you want a pic of me holding a FU AROK sign with today's date?

RETREADS!
RUSSIAN AGENTS!
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:57:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No see, their argument is that the suicidal crop of leftists in the US was created by Muh Russia.

Which is the problem, since it is not only a distraction, it is a way to avoid recognizing the real problem and taking accountability for the problem. Muh Russia didn't create these psychos. "We" did (well, you did, I wasn't here at the time). And displacing blame on an external force is counterproductive because it prevents you from diagnosing the root cause of the disease.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the “problem” is the whole thing is a red herring.

Start thread about the Democrats, gun grabbers, or other crazy libs, and you don’t see so many stubborn posts pushing a “but what about Russia!” narrative. Heck, it doesn’t come up. It makes no sense for it to.

Start a thread about Russia, and the attempts to distract and indirect are obvious and predictable.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:57:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sick and tired of all the bullshit Putin and Russia dick sucking going on. That seemed to be popularized during the Obama administration and still hasn't completely faded away.

Just because Obama was a POS President, doesn't make Putin and Russia our ally (). That's like having a druggy, jail bird cousin, and you both end up in a fight with a armed robber who is trying to take your shit or murder you, and picking HIS side instead of your own cousin. Like thinking the armed attacker whose trying to rob or kill you, has your interest more at heart, than your own fucking blood.

Russians and the Government of Russia hates America and everything it stands for. It wants to knock us down, and take over. Putin, wants to recreate the Soviet Union. He might not be able to achieve that, but that doesn't make him our friend.

Fuck Russia, and may they die a slow painful death.

View Quote
Sounds just like the liberal agenda.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:03:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Even some of our most ardent political Cold warriors turned out to be Marxists.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:04:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I was trying to be funny...so I don't get banned again.

I would prefer Khrushchev over Pelosi ...sucking shit out of her teeth for an hour.

http://manningthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Pelosi-e1517709731258.jpg
View Quote
I liked when their "President" was the old fat fuck who would fall over drunk during TV speeches.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:05:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Greater domestic threat, Russia is one of major foreign threats. But we're allowed to focus on more than one threat, vulnerabilities aren't a zero sum game.

Must be interesting being inside some of your heads. As of outside the door to your house there can only exist one possible threat. And once you classify it, you have to ignore and deny others.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:07:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Start thread about the Democrats, gun grabbers, or other crazy libs, and you don’t see so many stubborn posts pushing a “but what about Russia!” narrative. Heck, it doesn’t come up. It makes no sense for it to.

Start a thread about Russia, and the attempts to distract and indirect are obvious and predictable.
View Quote
There's an obvious reason why, which people like you refuse to believe despite literally every single FSB-agent on here telling you why.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:14:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bohr. I just watched Rocky IV.

Do you think I am a Russian agent? How can I get paid for this shit?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:14:28 AM EDT
[#19]
I have no love for Russia, but your title reads like dumb propaganda poster from the 40's or 50's.

The Russian HATES You, And WANTS You & Me Dead
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:14:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Greater domestic threat, Russia is one of major foreign threats. But we're allowed to focus on more than one threat, vulnerabilities aren't a zero sum game.

Must be interesting being inside some of your heads. As of outside the door to your house there can only exist one possible threat. And once you classify it, you have to ignore and deny others.
View Quote
To paraphrase Candidate Trump talking to Yeb about ISIS: You're wrong! We need to focus on the greatest threat first, and only after that worry about the rest. Right now focusing on people who have the same enemies as us (the social and cultural tendencies of the Left), is counterproductive and even damaging.

Don't worry. It doesn't mean we need to be friends with the Ruskies. You'll yet have your much dreamed-about war. But right now, enemy of my enemy and all that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:18:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sick and tired of all the bullshit Putin and Russia dick sucking going on. That seemed to be popularized during the Obama administration and still hasn't completely faded away.

Just because Obama was a POS President, doesn't make Putin and Russia our ally (). That's like having a druggy, jail bird cousin, and you both end up in a fight with a armed robber who is trying to take your shit or murder you, and picking HIS side instead of your own cousin. Like thinking the armed attacker whose trying to rob or kill you, has your interest more at heart, than your own fucking blood.

Russians and the Government of Russia hates America and everything it stands for. It wants to knock us down, and take over. Putin, wants to recreate the Soviet Union. He might not be able to achieve that, but that doesn't make him our friend.

AIV is salt of the earth..I don't know why? He sounds like a liberal bitch now?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:19:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I have no love for Russia, but your title reads like dumb propaganda poster from the 40's or 50's.

View Quote
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:20:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
They’re just organized crime as a nation state... the Marxists are here and in Europe.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:27:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Russia isn't Communist anymore, grandpa.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:28:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean the group who got funded and fully supported, and controlled by Lenin's ComIntern, then Stalin, then rest of Soviet politburo over its entire life span, who were given literal orders to infiltrate schools, academia, television, film, politics, govt.

Top four officials in Russia right now are Vladimir Putin,
Dmitry Medvedev, Valentina Matviyenko, and Vyacheslav Volodin. All four were members of the communist party, some far more involved than just signing up for career progession which is what FSB_troll will state when he replies to this post. Go look up "notable members" of Putin's United Russia party, they're all former commies who still practice most of the same oppressive policies that made commie countries shitty, whose one new allowed vice is switching from Marxist economics to Kleptocracy. They aren't capitalists anymore than Obama or Bernie Sanders, who made tens of millions in their career in never ending shady business deals didn't prohibit either from being fellow travelers.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:30:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Try this one weird trick to keep the US in NATO, like forever.
Russian forum bots HATE him.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:30:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You mean the group who got funded and fully supported, and controlled by Lenin's ComIntern, then Stalin, then rest of Soviet politburo over its entire life span, who were given literal orders to infiltrate schools, academia, television, film, politics, govt.

Dmitry Medvedev, Valentina Matviyenko, and Vyacheslav Volodin. All four were members of the communist party, some far more involved than just signing up for career progession which is what FSB_troll will state when he replies to this post. Go look up "notable members" of Putin's United Russia party, they're all former commies who still practice most of the same oppressive policies that made commie countries shitty, whose one new allowed vice is switching from Marxist economics to Kleptocracy. They aren't capitalists anymore than Obama or Bernie Sanders, who made tens of millions in their career in never ending shady business deals didn't prohibit either from being fellow travelers.
View Quote
Russia has lower taxes than US.

lol

Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:39:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Better tell that to all the political leaders, who were commies. But I'm sure its that post collapse they all found the error of their ways and became staunch Adam Smith/Rousseau economists, and not just shady and power hungry commies who took advantage of instability to slightly change the lyrics to the same old tune...

What really makes communism evil? Its their need to do horrifically oppressive shit to even remotely attempt to get to next level of their utopia, then they stall because during that time the corrupt, scruplesless monsters end up in charge and then control a super powerful central govt security apparatus to pursue personal gain.

How the fuck is that different from former commies running an oppressive kleptocracy where they're nearly as aggressive and meddling as they were when promoting world wide armed revolution?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:40:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
THAT^^^

Is Harsh!

In no fucking way did I collude with elbeefalo. Check my e-mails.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:45:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
14'er is fucking clueless~~  Bwhaahahaha..........Why does Putin have no opponent in re-election.???
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:48:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Pretty free with the putin gifs.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:48:17 AM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia has lower taxes than US.

lol

http://www.uznat.info/uploads/posts/2015-07/1436521359_putin-v-gif-1.gif
Dah, they can no tax proletariat heavy when rodina nationalize oil. Is nice be have rich oil ruble to pay bill, eh, comrade?

"Nothing smacks of freedom than state controlling natural resources!" - Comrade Colonel Putin, KBG
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:57:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
14'er is fucking clueless~~  Bwhaahahaha..........Why does Putin have no opponent in re-election.???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think he is getting paid? He should kick me some funds? in this thread?

Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:58:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Better tell that to all the political leaders, who were commies. But I'm sure its that post collapse they all found the error of their ways and became staunch Adam Smith/Rousseau economists, and not just shady and power hungry commies who took advantage of instability to slightly change the lyrics to the same old tune...

What really makes communism evil? Its their need to do horrifically oppressive shit to even remotely attempt to get to next level of their utopia, then they stall because during that time the corrupt, scruplesless monsters end up in charge and then control a super powerful central govt security apparatus to pursue personal gain.

How the fuck is that different from former commies running an oppressive kleptocracy where they're nearly as aggressive and meddling as they were when promoting world wide armed revolution?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You're talking about Libs in the US here? I'm confused.

Or is your argument that we can only be friends with "Adam Smith economists"? Like our buddies in Canada, Germany, or Saudi Arabia? Didn't you spend quite a bit of energy in another thread telling us why we should be friends with Saudi Fucking Arabia? The "moderate" head-choppers?

Quoted:
Dah, they can no tax proletariat heavy when rodina nationalize oil. Is nice be have rich oil ruble to pay bill, eh, comrade?

"Nothing smacks of freedom than state controlling natural resources!" - Comrade Colonel Putin, KBG
Like Norway, for example. Or Mexico. Or airlines in Italy and Poland. Or like UK up to the 70s. Was UK communist in 1970s? I'm a bit fuzzy on the details.

When does the bombing of Norway start?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:01:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
THIS, and I'll take a Russian over a militant Islamist any day of the week and twice on sunday.

They are such an untrustworthy enemy of the USA, we have been relying on them for transit to and from the International Space Station.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:05:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Like Norway, for example. Or Mexico. Or airlines in Italy and Poland. Or like UK up to the 70s. Was UK communist in 1970s? I'm a bit fuzzy on the details.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I love how you wont address how and why Putin re-nationlized oil. Or how you try to redirect by bring ing up two Euro monarchy welfare states, plus Mexico, who nationalized it under a socialist govt, the nationalized air travel (). Fucking priceless. Whatever FSB is paying you can be cut in half without any lose loss in effectiveness.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:05:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

THIS, and I'll take a Russian over a militant Islamist any day of the week and twice on sunday.

They are such an untrustworthy enemy of the USA, we have been relying on them for transit to and from the International Space Station.
View Quote

Wow........................   wow...................when is the last Russian to blow something up in the USA?  Holy fuck...........You are delusional.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:06:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What about a Khazar? What day of the week do they factor in?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:07:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I love how you wont address how and why Putin re-nationlized oil. Or how you try to redirect by bring ing up two Euro monarchy welfare states, plus Mexico, who nationalized it under a socialist govt
View Quote
That's not redirecting. Shit, UK was far more commie economically in the 1970s than Russia is today. By a factor of 10.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:10:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What about a Khazar?
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:11:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote
You didn't answer the question.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:12:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You didn't answer the question.
View Quote
lol. The Khazars don't exist anymore. They are an ancient people. I think he may not know that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:13:05 AM EDT
[#43]
steinhab is here now.

No more fucking around boys.

I don't care how far we have drifted .

You WILL tow the official line...or else.

Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:15:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Wrong '17er.  Steinhab is engaged.  Bring your BS.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:16:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
steinhab is here now.

View Quote
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:16:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
steinhab is here now.

View Quote
My brother!
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:16:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Wrong '17er.  Steinhab is engaged.  Bring your BS.
View Quote
Wrong, what? The Khazars are still around?

Holy Fuck? Is the Golden Horde back too?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:19:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Wrong, what? The Khazars are still around?

Holy Fuck? Is the Golden Horde back too?
View Quote
hmmmmmm
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:20:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That's not redirecting. Shit, UK was far more commie economically in the 1970s than Russia is today. By a factor of 10.
View Quote
Thanks to the Labour Party, allied with Soviet Union and supported by KGB, who your boss worked for.

Meanwhile you're still praising Russia for nationalizing oil by then mentioning other far left or socialist counties did it too, which proves my point, scratch off exterior camo of  modern Russian govt official, you'll find a commie hiding underneath.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:22:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
steinhab is here now.

Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top