Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 769
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:59:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: flinch08] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KaiK:

I think so too. It looked bad at the top because I started to lose the bar and I through me off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Flashover343:
Wasn't pretty but I got up a 415# dead. Almost lost my grip.

https://youtu.be/sKBSZsSSvBk

That bar speed off the ground is pretty quick...with just a teeny-tiny bit of a hitch at the top

quit playnin...you got at least 20lbs more

I think so too. It looked bad at the top because I started to lose the bar and I through me off.

So with that your 3 lift total must be over 1000#? That seems to be a milestone for most, and I know I will celebrate it when I get there. Nice DL either way.

ETA: Never mind. I'm bad at math. Perpetuating the meathead stereotype.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:19:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By flinch08:
So with that your 3 lift total must be over 1000#? That seems to be a milestone for most, and I know I will celebrate it when I get there. Nice DL either way.

View All Quotes

That bar speed off the ground is pretty quick...with just a teeny-tiny bit of a hitch at the top

He's pretty close though.

If he gets over 300# on his squat he'll be g2g. I think my last total (when I did all three lifts within, like, a half hour) was the day I PR'd  my deadlift, 1110#.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:26:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Comp tomorrow, what should I eat for luuuunch?

Details and Weights:

1. Press Medley:

70 seconds. 4 objects. Clean and press first 3 objects 1 time. 4th object is cleaned once and pressed for max reps within remaining time.

Keg: 140

Log: 185

Axel: 175

Globe DB's: 70s

2. Tire Deadlift

Bar is approx. 18" from ground. Competitors get 3 attempts. Must declare opening attempt in competitors meeting BEFORE event begins. Belts, wraps, straps allowed. No suits.

3. Keg Over Bar

3 kegs for time. Fastest time wins. Lightest keg is 15-20 feet from bar. Heavier kegs are closer.

Novice = 150-170-200 to 48" Bar

4. Farmer's Walk

60 feet down and 60 feet back. 1 drop and re-pick allowed. 2nd drop ends your turn (time and distance recorded). Competitors have option to turn at halfway point OR drop, turn, and re-pick.

Novice = 200/hand

5. Medley

Yoke Walk + Tire Flip + Seated arm over arm row + LOW handle Prowler push

50 feet per implement.

Novice = 450 Yoke + 450 Tire + 250 row & Prowler

Looks like the field is me + 16.

Scoring will be live here, if you guys give a shit. I am the first name beginning with "H".

16 is a big field, I wasn't nervous until I checked that, lol!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:43:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By therex:
Comp tomorrow, what should I eat for luuuunch?

Details and Weights:

1. Press Medley:
70 seconds. 4 objects. Clean and press first 3 objects 1 time. 4th object is cleaned once and pressed for max reps within remaining time.
Keg: 140
Log: 185
Axel: 175
Globe DB's: 70s

2. Tire Deadlift
Bar is approx. 18" from ground. Competitors get 3 attempts. Must declare opening attempt in competitors meeting BEFORE event begins. Belts, wraps, straps allowed. No suits.

3. Keg Over Bar
3 kegs for time. Fastest time wins. Lightest keg is 15-20 feet from bar. Heavier kegs are closer.

Novice = 150-170-200 to 48" Bar

4. Farmer's Walk
60 feet down and 60 feet back. 1 drop and re-pick allowed. 2nd drop ends your turn (time and distance recorded). Competitors have option to turn at halfway point OR drop, turn, and re-pick.
Novice = 200/hand

5. Medley
Yoke Walk + Tire Flip + Seated arm over arm row + LOW handle Prowler push
50 feet per implement.
Novice = 450 Yoke + 450 Tire + 250 row & Prowler

Looks like the field is me + 16.

Scoring will be live here, if you guys give a shit. I am the first name beginning with "H".

16 is a big field, I wasn't nervous until I checked that, lol!
View Quote

Good luck man.  I wish i was in strongman shape.  You would have liked the final wod at my comp last weekend.  It was basically a strongman event.  Farmer's axles loaded to 140 each.  Probably a 600 meter walk with a couple of squat/burpee stations along the way.  So my training partner smoked everybody using the breathing style I had trained with for strongman.  He finished probably 5 minutes before the next person.  Some guys couldn't even finish it.  One dude was walking backwards towards the end, just going like 5 feet at a time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SCW:

You know, I squatted 300 for sets three weeks before I started my T replacement.....  . But it took forever to recover.  It's getting off that couch that was the hardest.

Hit a new high score today, on the scale.  221lbs, heaviest I've ever been, eventually I'm going to have to figure out how to lose some weight.  It's not the high score I was really hoping for.
View Quote

Was 224# this morning. Pants are getting tight guess i need to do the keto thing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:18:06 PM EDT
[#6]

If he gets over 300# on his squat he'll be g2g. I think my last total (when I did all three lifts within, like, a half hour) was the day I PR'd  my deadlift, 1110#.
View Quote

Squats are hard.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:40:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Squats are hard.
View All Quotes

Squats are hard.

So is being ordinary.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

For some reason I thought of the guy on the left when I watched your vid

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#9]

So is being ordinary.
View All Quotes

Squats are hard.

So is being ordinary.

No that's easy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AZ-AR15:

https://steeshes.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/dick-in-a-box-mustache.jpg?w=640
View Quote

OK.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#11]

OK.
View All Quotes

https://steeshes.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/dick-in-a-box-mustache.jpg?w=640

OK.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#12]

No that's easy.
View All Quotes

Squats are hard.

So is being ordinary.

No that's easy.

Once you get used to the loneliness and to crying at night, being forgettable isn't too bad. But squats are hard.

I'm finally dead lifting in the 100s. I know this is chicken shit for anyone that lifts. But this is the most I've gotten off the floor since that nasty hernia.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By CLICKBANGBANG:

Once you get used to the loneliness and to crying at night, being forgettable isn't too bad. But squats are hard.

I'm finally dead lifting in the 100s. I know this is chicken shit for anyone that lifts. But this is the most I've gotten off the floor since that nasty hernia.
View All Quotes

Squats are hard.

So is being ordinary.

No that's easy.

I wish I had taken it slower and started with lower weights when I began.  I would have made faster progress overall.  Take it slow, do it right and don't sweat it.  I went from 150 or so pounds to over 300lbs on the deadlift in about 4 months, its no big deal to start low.  Even a small injury will slow you down way more than starting low would have set you back, as if how fast you gain mattered in the first place.  I tweaked my back pretty bad and haven't dead-lifted heavy (for me) since.

Unless you only squat 1/2 of what you deadlift.  Then there is something medically wrong with you.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By KaiK.    Was 224# this morning.
View Quote

What a coincidence.  

I was too!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 3:28:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By darktide:

What a coincidence.  

I was too!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KaiK.    Was 224# this morning.

What a coincidence.  

I was too!

We're like fukking triplets!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Serious question. How trashy is it to make ham sandwiches with hotdog buns?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
Serious question. How trashy is it to make ham sandwiches with hotdog buns?
View Quote

Plain yellow mustard = trashy

Are you having this for breakfast?  That's borderline trashy.  Have cold pizza like the rest of us.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#20]
This should be good
View All Quotes
This should be good

Originally Posted By Recusance:
Originally Posted By frayedknot:
You might be lean but you will still be weak.

For anything practical in life, running, pull ups and push ups will make you stronger than 97% of the population.

Lifting weights and getting stronger with that only makes you stronger at lifting weights which will give you a 1% advantage over the push up guy.

and usually, the push up guy will have less injuries to contend with and will likely be more flexible and agile.

Classic.  As someone who just used his squat, deadlift and all the other lifts to load tree trunks weighing a few hundred pounds each onto a trailer, I guess I could have done it anyway.  barbell training is pointless.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Classic.  As someone who just used his squat, deadlift and all the other lifts to load tree trunks weighing a few hundred pounds each onto a trailer, I guess I could have done it anyway.  barbell training is pointless.  
View All Quotes
This should be good

For anything practical in life, running, pull ups and push ups will make you stronger than 97% of the population.

Lifting weights and getting stronger with that only makes you stronger at lifting weights which will give you a 1% advantage over the push up guy.

and usually, the push up guy will have less injuries to contend with and will likely be more flexible and agile.

Not mention that a guy who lifts and trains for agility is miles ahead of someone who leaves out the lifting.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Foot is essentially pain free walking in my house without the boot!!

I'm going to try to thread some cycling into the swim mix. Hope the foot doesn't bitch out again.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#23]

I'm going to try to thread some cycling into the swim mix. Hope the foot doesn't bitch out again.
View Quote

This whole thread is falling apart. Strained my shoulder going down the Black Hole of doom slide at the water park Thursday. Seems OK now, but have yet to press with it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 8:31:49 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
This should be good

I love the statistics.  That's such bush league bull crap.  Throw around statistics and 95% of the population won't question what you're saying.  Of course the 5% of us that are smarter will immediately see through the shenanigans.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By RatherBeLifting:

I love the statistics.  That's such bush league bull crap.  Throw around statistics and 95% of the population won't question what you're saying.  Of course the 5% of us that are smarter will immediately see through the shenanigans.
View All Quotes
This should be good

No shit. I guarantee that squatting and deadlifting give me more than a 1% advantage. News flash! I do pushups too. And, wait for it, pullups!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#26]
I noticed the other day after I threw a full propane bottle into the back of the truck one handed that hey, this lifting shit must work.

BTW, I do push ups as well. Superset bitches!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:15:41 PM EDT
[#27]
yeah but are you ripped?

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:16:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bakkbakk] [#28]
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#29]

No shit. I guarantee that squatting and deadlifting give me more than a 1% advantage. News flash! I do pushups too. And, wait for it, pullups!
View All Quotes

I convinced my wife to start doing weight training with me when I first started, and even though she is a 40yo housewife she has noticed a difference in being able to carry around our toddler and whatever else she wants to do.

I worked with a bodybuilder years ago when I was a framer, he was lazy.  Big muscles, but lazy.  I got more work done in a day than he did.  It wasn't because he lifted up things, it was because he's lazy.  In that thread he's trying to argue that weightlifting is pointless because he worked with weightlifters and they didn't get much done.

Another example of fine statistics.  His sample set of 1 shows his case is true.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:24:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CLICKBANGBANG] [#30]

I wish I had taken it slower and started with lower weights when I began.  I would have made faster progress overall.  Take it slow, do it right and don't sweat it.  I went from 150 or so pounds to over 300lbs on the deadlift in about 4 months, its no big deal to start low.  Even a small injury will slow you down way more than starting low would have set you back, as if how fast you gain mattered in the first place.  I tweaked my back pretty bad and haven't dead-lifted heavy (for me) since.

Unless you only squat 1/2 of what you deadlift.  Then there is something medically wrong with you.  
View All Quotes

I'm enjoying working out with the light weights. I'm not even sure what my 1RM is in anything yet. I know about where it starts getting heavy, but haven't tried. I'm still getting used to keeping the right forum in my lifts. The 5x5 program still has the weight low enough that I'm basicly doing warmups for my lift and I'm done. As the weather starts getting cooler through fall is when I should be lifting a bit heavier. We will see if my 98 lbs weakling ass can keep up.

My hernia so far has given me no trouble or any pain. The little "pinch" my left shoulder usually is the bigger problem. But it has been gone for a while since I started stronglifts. Now that I have a barbell and weights (with a program that starts really light), I'm not using lighter dumbbells and trying to get a ton of reps in. I think the fewer reps is helping my shoulder a bunch.

My wife is up to using the bar for the bench press. I had her start with 5 lbs dumbbells. Then she started working the weight up very slowly from there. Watching her un-rack the bar to do a set, lock it out, and slam it back like it had plates on it was very entertaining. Got her good and sweaty.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#31]
In other news-

I met a semi-retired powerlifter today.  He's got some records in the State of Utah and was really big into it for a while, I was hoping he could give me some coaching on the olympic lifts, but no luck.  He will be able to help with my other lifts though, his dead was 700+ pounds and his squat was over 9.  He's going to give me a suit that he doesn't need, I'm ordering a belt and shoes right away.  Lets hope this guy passes the Arcom Fitness Forum BS test, unlike the last expert I talked to.

Still looking for olympic coaching help, but as long as I get some help in the next few months I'll be fine.  I just refined my 5/3/1 program with the BBB accessories so I don't mind if I let that run for a couple of cycles before I really push some of those oly lifts.  Fun to experiment with them for now though, gotta learn bad habits somehow.

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:41:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I usually don't mow the yard every weekend so there is a good chance when I do I am going to clog up the blades on the mower from trying to mow tall grass. When this happens I grab the front of the mower, do some horrible looking power clean that would make a crossfitter cringe until it is standing vertical and pull out the grass that is clogging up the blades. This is about the only time I see a significant carryover from the gym to my everyday life, but I feel pretty awesome every time I do it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:41:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SCW] [#33]

I'm enjoying working out with the light weights. I'm not even sure what my 1RM is in anything yet. I know about where it starts getting heavy, but haven't tried. I'm still getting used to keeping the right forum in my lifts. The 5x5 program still has the weight low enough that I'm basicly doing warmups for my lift and I'm done. As the weather starts getting cooler through fall is when I should be lifting a bit heavier. We will see if my 98 lbs weakling ass can keep up.

My hernia so far has given me no trouble or any pain. The little "pinch" my left shoulder usually is the bigger problem. But it has been gone for a while since I started stronglifts. Now that I have a barbell and weights (with a program that starts really light), I'm not using lighter dumbbells and trying to get a ton of reps in. I think the fewer reps is helping my shoulder a bunch.

My wife is up to using the bar for the bench press. I had her start with 5 lbs dumbbells. Then she started working the weight up very slowly from there. Watching her un-rack the bar to do a set, lock it out, and slam it back like it had plates on it was very entertaining. Got her good and sweaty.
View All Quotes

Do you have any resistance bands?  I use them every day to keep my shoulders mobile, my wife has an impingement at the top of her OHP with a barbell, so she only uses dumb-bells for now.  I also had a hard time with the OHP and the bench when I started because I was still healing from the torn rotator cuff.

Do a bunch of stretching with bands.  Any stretch you can do while getting the arm pulled makes the stretch work 10x better, so put some tension on the arm and start finding the tight spots.  It will work fast, within a week or so it won't hurt much at all.

I'll try to find a video of what I'm talking about, I've modified it from the video I found a few months ago just to help treat right where I was tight, and I've gone from hurting on the OHP and bench to getting into a really good front squat position and now doing better all the time on the OHS, which seems to be really mobility intensive.

ETA- That was easy.

Shoulder stretches using bands
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Anyone watch any of the crossfit games?  I'm seeing a lot of women with what may be HGH bellies.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:26:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: htusa] [#35]

This should be good
View Quote
I was about to put this in here. I just enjoying the hilarity.

I'm a certified fat ass.

I have dropped 40 pounds from Jan 28 to June 28th. I've stabilized since, mainly because I have quit lifting to let my body heal.
Which by the way is finally over. I tried to throw a little the other day and nothing hurts. So back to it, but I may wait depending on the arrival of my son.

I tried to lose weight without hitting the gym. I tried this 2 years ago. I lost excatly 15 pounds. I ran/walked miles. Push-ups, pull ups etc.. I was miserable. Never again. To each there own, it doesn't work for everyone.

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By Hank:
Now you have me looking at cyclocross bikes, ya feeg. If I'm starting over with saving cash for one after the Glock fell from the heavens, might as well.

Whatcha think?

I was looking at the State Thunderbird as well, but not sure yet how I feel about single speeds.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hank:

Now you have me looking at cyclocross bikes, ya feeg. If I'm starting over with saving cash for one after the Glock fell from the heavens, might as well.

Whatcha think?

I was looking at the State Thunderbird as well, but not sure yet how I feel about single speeds.

No bud I don't like the bike for that price.   The components in that are only Claris.  For a grand, you should look for at the very least tiagra or 105.

Keep an eye on Craigslist or used bikes at your shop... Or check out competitive cyclist for their fit calculator... Spend the time measuring yourself well and it'll give you measurements/ size...  Then you can shop online (bikes direct can yield great deals) or have an idea of what you're looking for.

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Can anyone show me to a vid that gives correct form for deadlift? I cant keep my back straight no matter what I try. Afraid of getting serious and ending up in snap city.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 11:50:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Truth2882:
Can anyone show me to a vid that gives correct form for deadlift? I cant keep my back straight no matter what I try. Afraid of getting serious and ending up in snap city.
View Quote

Someone posted a video of this guy ten or so pages ago. I've watched a bunch of his videos since. His gym isn't far from me.

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:15:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Anyone watch any of the crossfit games?  I'm seeing a lot of women with what may be HGH bellies.
View Quote

Ya. Not sure what that's about, but some of them sure seem distended.

Not hot.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:07:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brodband8] [#40]
I scored an older Nautilus commercial grade bench press with fully adjustable bench itself and on the back is a built in squat rack.  Also got some golds gym commercial dip rack thing, 315 pounds of plates/and an olympic bar for 150 cash.

The bench isn't in that bad of condition at all.  It was sitting on this guys back porch partially sheltered for 3 months and has various spots of rust.  My worst fear is spiders and this fucker had like 15 massive ass spiders in it.  I am waiting for a day to disassemble and clean/maybe even repaint it.

Good deal?

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Yep. Good deal. If you only bought the plates it was a good deal. They usually go for $.50 a pound. Everything else in the deal with as a freebie.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Rex, how'd the strongman go?

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:13:21 AM EDT
[#43]

I convinced my wife to start doing weight training with me when I first started, and even though she is a 40yo housewife she has noticed a difference in being able to carry around our toddler and whatever else she wants to do.

I worked with a bodybuilder years ago when I was a framer, he was lazy.  Big muscles, but lazy.  I got more work done in a day than he did.  It wasn't because he lifted up things, it was because he's lazy.  In that thread he's trying to argue that weightlifting is pointless because he worked with weightlifters and they didn't get much done.

Another example of fine statistics.  His sample set of 1 shows his case is true.
View All Quotes

Best post in that thread...

Originally Posted By webman:
I know this one guy who does this esoteric job, with job-specific techniques, in the hot sun, for twenty hours a day, seven days a week, and he's never been to a gym!  He's only a buck-fifty, but stronger than any tier-1 athlete!  I don't know any competitive strongmen or Rich Fronings that could do that, and it isn't just because I don't actually know any strongmen, powerlifters, weightlifters, or Rich Fronings.  I once heard from a guy, who knows a guy that saw a Highland Games farm rodeo hay bailing competition once, that some bodybuilder entered a cow-milking competition, and he was so stiff and out of shape that he died just trying to wipe his ass on the shitter because after he took too much whey before the competition!  If that isn't proof that lifting weights is retarded, and moving couches is the ultimate in functional fitness, I don't know what is!

P.S. - Don't try fighting one of these guys, either.  I have a hunch, based on a gut-instinct, rooted firmly in conjecture, that wiry little guys are the baddest motherfuckers on the planet.  Weight classes in professional fights are just to protect the slow, plodding heavies from getting killed!  Honest Injun.

Does that about sum it up?

For some reason the N=1 and then trying to fit that against a large sample size just drives me insane.  Particularly when the person can't be argued with...
The
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#44]

This whole thread is falling apart. Strained my shoulder going down the Black Hole of doom slide at the water park Thursday. Seems OK now, but have yet to press with it.
View All Quotes

My backs still tweeked Missed the race friday
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Im done studying, steak lovers calzone enroute!
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 03RN:
View Quote

What are you studying?

Chemistry and Psychology start for me in a month.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Zucchini noodle pad Thai.   F'n amazing.

~500 calories and it's literally 1.5 quarts of noodles.

I love food volume.

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#48]

What are you studying?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 03RN:

What are you studying?

Nursing fundamentals.

My micro biology, anatomy & physiology, and nursing fundamental classes started last week.

I made deans list last semester, which was my first semester of school since 02. We'll see how this one goes
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:38:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MeatBag] [#49]
I always LOL when people try to use Herschel Walker as the go to "see what you can do without weights" example. Yeah, let's base that off of a guy that's a genetic freak (you have to be to play in the NFL) and a compulsive liar. Yeah Herschel , you got strong off of nothing but push-ups and 1,000 calories a day of bread and salad.

"Walker claims he has the mental condition dissociative identity disorder (DID), formerly known as multiple personality disorder. He describes it to ABILITY Magazine as "I would say that we wear different hats in different situations. You have a white hat for your home life. You have a red hat for work. As an athlete, you’ve got a green hat for competition. But with DID, your hats get all mixed up, meaning that your hat for competition has now become your home hat, your home hat has become your work hat, your work hat has become some other hat and so on. DID is a coping mechanism to help you overcome something.""

Maybe he has one personality that eats one meal a day and does a bunch of push-ups, and then the other personality comes in to do the rest of the eating and weight lifting.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:53:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bakkbakk] [#50]
any top secret places for cheap gym equipment?

Rogues cheaper version of their bumper plates are the cheapest I can find.  Also looking for regular Olympic weights.  

ironcompany and rogue are the only 2 I know of.  Probably a full set of bumpers and 700lbs of regular.  Havent decided on bars yet

wwhwd
Page / 769
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top