BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]
LMAO...stuck at Dumont...you could literally walk to Denver from there in 2 hours
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#3]
MILFapocLypse
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The bus driver probably killed himself after the first 15hrs of being trapped in that that PMS fueled hen-fest.      
View Quote

Funny, my first thought when being the only man stranded in a bus with 50 snow bunnies, was "Dear Penthouse forum...".
After reading more of the story, I'm more inclined to agree with you.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#5]
This thread alone is worth my membership.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The older they were, the more I would have to stop for their piss break.  I knew some of the tunnel guys by name at Eisenhower.

I mean, we just stopped at Dumont for a piss break.  Hit the tunnel and Martha has GOT TO GO.  Back then you could hit a public head at the tunnel.   I will say if you worked them right the tip $ flowed like their urinary incontinence.  Good money for a young guy, and I didn’t have to bed many down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to drive a shuttle bus from Stapleton to Breck/Copper/Keystone.   You would think a bunch of women getting drunk on your short bus would be kinda fun.  No, it was not usually fun.  They tended to be kind of pissy considering they were going on Vaca.  Got stuck in traffic on the I70 tunnel approach more than once with a van full of clucking hens.   A little rear end drift shut them down quick.

The older they were, the more I would have to stop for their piss break.  I knew some of the tunnel guys by name at Eisenhower.

I mean, we just stopped at Dumont for a piss break.  Hit the tunnel and Martha has GOT TO GO.  Back then you could hit a public head at the tunnel.   I will say if you worked them right the tip $ flowed like their urinary incontinence.  Good money for a young guy, and I didn’t have to bed many down.

...many??
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i'd be okay watching a couple hot young nekkid bisexual snowboarder hotties fighting on the bus.

@CastleBravo91
View Quote

Pictures of etc etc not loading there, big shooter.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:51:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i'd be okay watching a couple hot young nekkid bisexual snowboarder hotties fighting on the bus.

@CastleBravo91
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you imagine the situation after they started coming down off the wine?

"Martha, you fucking bitch, you've been a pain in my ass for 20 years and I'm sick of hearing your tired old shit!  Shut the fuck up before you end up like those Chiefs fans who froze to death in the back yard. Cunt!!!"

@CastleBravo91

From my throne...
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:52:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Zero sympathy… everyone knows when it snows they shut the passes down.  I live in Vail, those denver tards are just sheep drones that come in waves up the worst traffic imaginable on i70 to get a half day worth of turns and clog up all our lift lines.  Fuck all of them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Funny, my first thought when being the only man stranded in a bus with 50 snow bunnies, was "Dear Penthouse forum...".
View Quote

Yeah I would have just left and curled up in a snow drift. I'd look like the missing member of Dyatlov Pass
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They would never make it through Alberta. There are no rest areas. If you don't go on the side of the road you will blow up.
@RTX that's ridiculous! I'm a hairy beast but it takes more than 16 hours to notice growth. I'm not sure you've been with a woman long enough.
View Quote

dice clay OWW!  for rtx our anti hairpie member
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:02:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Imagine the smell
View Quote

combination of Ben gay and fds
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Whatever company transported them needs to be fined for driving with those conditions expected.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Usernames?
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You can't use "cunt" that way since it is derogatory to all women.   Someone is going to kick your ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you imagine the situation after they started coming down off the wine?

“Martha, you fucking bitch, you’ve been a pain in my ass for 20 years and I’m sick of hearing your tired old shit!  Shut the fuck up before you end up like those Chiefs fans who froze to death in the back yard. Cunt!!!”

You can't use "cunt" that way since it is derogatory to all women.   Someone is going to kick your ass.

I use cunt a plenty
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This thread alone is worth my membership.
View Quote
hellyeahbrother.gif
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:06:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Pictures of etc etc not loading there, big shooter.
View Quote
you're a funny guy.

you can come over to my tent and fuck my sister.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Zero sympathy  everyone knows when it snows they shut the passes down.  I live in Vail, those denver tards are just sheep drones that come in waves up the worst traffic imaginable on i70 to get a half day worth of turns and clog up all our lift lines.  Fuck all of them.
View Quote
thatescalatedquickly.gif
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah I would have just left and curled up in a snow drift. I'd look like the missing member of Dyatlov Pass
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's some real feminine logic there....
View Quote

I'm looking at the picture...water...as far as the eye can see.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I use cunt a plenty
View Quote
#metoo
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#23]
So let's see 50 women older women all stuck on a bus with wine and brownies for over 16 hours.

SOMEONE got there slit licked or the skittle diddle or heck probably a lot of scissoring.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They would never make it through Alberta. There are no rest areas. If you don't go on the side of the road you will blow up.
@RTX that's ridiculous! I'm a hairy beast but it takes more than 16 hours to notice growth. I'm not sure you've been with a woman long enough.
View Quote

Me? I don’t care.

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

dice clay OWW!  for rtx our anti hairpie member
View Quote
true dat

true dat

true dat shit

my man @RTX does put off strong diceman vibes.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:15:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

...many??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to drive a shuttle bus from Stapleton to Breck/Copper/Keystone.   You would think a bunch of women getting drunk on your short bus would be kinda fun.  No, it was not usually fun.  They tended to be kind of pissy considering they were going on Vaca.  Got stuck in traffic on the I70 tunnel approach more than once with a van full of clucking hens.   A little rear end drift shut them down quick.

...many??

It’s nothing to be proud of.
 saving my bucks from those 2nd and 3rd jobs got me into my first house in 1984 in Breck.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
LMAO...stuck at Dumont...you could literally walk to Denver from there in 2 hours
View Quote

I seriously doubt there’s a single human being in the world that could pull that feat off.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I seriously doubt there’s a single human being in the world that could pull that feat off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn. No kidding.

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:13:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That's some real feminine logic there....
View Quote
yeah, good point
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#30]
16 hours? 1 marine on that bus and they could have all been expecting again
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sarcasm?   I hope.   And how do you propose using "cunt"?    A cunt is a cunt.   Not all bitches are cunts.   Not all cunts are bitches.   Some dudes are cunts.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Well well what do have here
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
same here
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
In the Army we pooped in the woods.  Man up ladies.
View Quote
Can't go 16 hours without taking a dump?

lol
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:24:28 PM EDT
[#35]
A female, geriatric version of Lord Of The Flies.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:28:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Can you imagine how loud it is on that bus?

I dropped my now ex-wife off at an all-women house party once that was already in progress. It was insane. 50-60 women all talking at once. Like, not a single one was listening to another.  Like an unmedicated insane asylum.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:38:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Sarcasm?   I hope.   And how do you propose using "cunt"?    A cunt is a cunt.   Not all bitches are cunts.   Not all cunts are bitches.   Some dudes are cunts.
View Quote

Yes, it was a play on another thread recently where some woman was called various names and someone in this thread objected to it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:51:12 PM EDT
[#38]
I’ve been up in Granby for the last 4weeks. The grocery stores are low on many things. I have to say it was really nice to ski WP/Granby today with the pass closed!!  Depending on where you were there was anywhere from 12-21” of pow!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
A massive snowstorm that buried Colorado and shut down Interstate 70 stranded travelers overnight, including a ski bus filled with 50 women who were out of water and food after being stuck 16 hours and counting.

"We're in good spirits," Mary Wagner, one of the skiers on the bus, told The Colorado Sun on Thursday morning. "But we're done now."

For years, the women, many retired or moms with kids in school, have taken the ski bus on Wednesdays. This week, they spent the day at Vail, then got back on the bus at 3:30 p.m. for the ride home. Within 10 minutes, as the snow started to fall, they were stopped on Vail Pass because of a stalled car. When they were able to move again, the uphill climb overheated the transmission on the bus, so they waited for a tow truck that got them to a pullout 3 miles up the road.

The charter bus recovered, so they crawled along, past more accidents and through the Eisenhower Tunnel. They had to switch drivers in Idaho Springs because, by this point, about 11:30 p.m., the original had reached her time limit of hours in the driver's seat.

Then at midnight, when they were just east of Idaho Springs, I-70 stopped moving.

Thursday morning, the bus   operated by Arrow Stage Lines and called the "Thera-Ski Bus," as in "skiing is therapy"   had not moved from its spot near mile marker 242 since midnight.

"We're at 16 hours and we have no indication of movement or leaving," said Wagner, a Cherry Hills Village resident who has been riding the ski bus for years. "The toilet is full and we're almost out of water."

https://i0.wp.com/newspack-coloradosun.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/ski-bus-2.jpg?resize=1200%2C900&ssl=1

send halp
View Quote

Lucky fuckers.

Getting stuck like that is my happy place.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Lucky fuckers.

View Quote

Your happy place is weird.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Mike Watt - Piss-Bottle Man
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:49:57 AM EDT
[#42]
I would give my right arm to be that bus driver.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:25:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes, it was a play on another thread recently where some woman was called various names and someone in this thread objected to it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:19:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well well what do have here
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lucky fuckers.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:23:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
they don't say because the second driver is a man who, after sitting on the bus for 30 minutes listening to that shit, said "fuck this shit" and took off on foot in the blizzard to certain death.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Can you imagine how loud it is on that bus?

I dropped my now ex-wife off at an all-women house party once that was already in progress. It was insane. 50-60 women all talking at once. Like, not a single one was listening to another.  Like an unmedicated insane asylum.
View Quote

Sounds like almost all of the Hallmark movies my wife watches. I get a headache just listening from the other room.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top