Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/29/2020 12:39:11 PM EDT
Can we please take a moment to recognize these front line essential warriors?  Let's all thank them for their service.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:40:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Da fuq is dat? Mask face?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol they want to feel special. They are making a ton of money. No fucks given. 100%
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Latex allergies?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Self aggrandizing will backfire 100% of the time.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol they want to feel special. They are making a ton of money. No fucks given. 100%
View Quote

Come on.  At least give them some applause for their service!

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:45:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I swear, nothing but a bunch of look at me's

You think Jose who is grinding fiberglass all day in south florida with its 100 and no AC with his N95 on and full tyvek suit is being a drama queen like that.

Not to mention he gets paid 1/4 of what they do.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:45:43 PM EDT
[#8]
They're lucky enough to be employed, and doing the job they signed up for.  There's nothing heroic about that.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Not sure what I'm looking at- are these a bunch of Karens who got punched in the face after getting in other people's business at Walmart, people with latex allergies, people wearing their masks incorrectly?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They're lucky enough to be employed, and doing the job they signed up for.  There's nothing heroic about that.
View Quote

Front line heroes!

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You think Jose who is grinding fiberglass all day in south florida with its 100 and no AC with his N95 on and full tyvek suit is being a drama queen like that.

View Quote

I doubt Jose has been able to get a real N95 mask since April because of them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jose doesn't tiktok to get the recognition he deserves

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Once this COVID shit goes away, I see drug addiction, alcoholism and suicide rates jump up in the health care field when they lose their BS "Hero" status, everyone quits caring about their Tik Tok dance videos and just go back to being fucking nurses.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He just keeps blowing out and reusing the old one from March.

Seriously though, Nurses...they actually have to do some work now.

Before....chart chart chart....gossip and the nurses station, eat that food the Drug/Med Device rep brought, buy shit off amazon, sleep with new hot DR in break room, chart chart chart.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh the humanity
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:51:09 PM EDT
[#16]
all this brain washing over a little common cold......
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I don’t get it everyone is required to wear masks now, but only their faces look like that?

Have these plebes never heard of CAPRs?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Be lot easier to just get COVID-19 and be done with it.
Just saying.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Once this COVID shit goes away, I see drug addiction, alcoholism and suicide rates jump up in the health care field when they lose their BS "Hero" status, everyone quits caring about their Tik Tok dance videos and just go back to being fucking nurses.
View Quote

@Chris_C

dude i like your optimism but it ain't going away anytime soon. remember how long the GWOT lasted? this is the new enemy.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#21]
We need to distribute more of those “A hero lives here” yard signs.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Before....chart chart chart....gossip and the nurses station, eat that food the Drug/Med Device rep brought, buy shit off amazon, sleep with new hot DR in break room, chart chart chart.
View Quote

I see you are familiar with working in a hospital
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We need to distribute more of those “A hero lives here” yard signs.  
View Quote

Warriors

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

@Chris_C

dude i like your optimism but it ain't going away anytime soon. remember how long the GWOT lasted? this is the new enemy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Chris_C

That's actually what I am afraid of. You know how hard it is for Government to relinquish power and control? 1919 Spanish Flu the roaring 20s followed it, but it took about 2 years for things to get going. I don't know if we are gonna get back moving that quickly
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nurses?

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:57:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@Chris_C

View Quote

Thats right, good point.

OBL as been dead since May 2, 2011 and we're still getting molested by some TSA officer and having to take shoes off.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

Where I live, you really only had two choices...Oilfield or Healthcare...I am the only tard that went into Finance.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#29]
The word hero is meaningless anymore. Everyone is a hero nowadays. Kind of like a participation trophy.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Thats right, good point.

OBL as been dead since May 2, 2011 and we're still getting molested by some TSA officer and having to take shoes off.
View Quote

Terrorism won that day, without a doubt. The question is, was this a predetermined win? Doe Northwood documents doe.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#32]
The Nurse Anthem!

Chad Kroeger feat. Josey Scott - Hero [Audio]
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Know why you never see any CNA's sitting on their asses at the nurses station? They are the ones doing all the shit nurses used to do.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:03:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking. Nailed. It.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#36]
What the fuck is wrong with their faces, are they all domestic violence victims?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:05:29 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm at home, now employed part time.

So sure, good for them.

Next time I get filthy testing a concrete pour or doing nuclear moisture density testing of soils in some trench 40" away from 18 wheelers going through the construction zone at 40 mph, I'll make sure I take a photo of myself and post it on social media as a "look at me, I'm an essential worker, DERP DERP."

America is now a 5th grade classroom of whiny little bitches.

Do your jobs, cash your paychecks and shut the fuck up. You hit hero status when you don't come home from a war zone.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Know why you never see any CNA's sitting on their asses at the nurses station? They are the ones doing all the shit nurses used to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth....if anyone needs some recognition it's the CNAs.

RNs....If iT wErEnT fOr uS tEh dOcToRs wOuLd bE lOst
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What the fuck is wrong with their faces, are they all domestic violence victims?
View Quote

probably got hit with a Doctor Dick...........Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Are there any professions that truly deserve the "hero" status?  Everyone volunteered...and is getting paid.

Some even have really good benefits.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck em. Lots of replacements for them if they want to quit.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's actually what I am afraid of. You know how hard it is for Government to relinquish power and control? 1919 Spanish Flu the roaring 20s followed it, but it took about 2 years for things to get going. I don't know if we are gonna get back moving that quickly
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Chris_C

back then i can see the realism of the bug and the measures they took but today i think its more about controlling the herd and other tin foil things....

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The word hero is meaningless anymore. Everyone is a hero nowadays. Kind of like a participation trophy.
View Quote

Years ago..A USMC retired general, a a Korean war and Vietnam war vet, was speaking to a group of poolies and called a kid who got medically dropped out of boot camp a "hero". The kid got dropped because a piece of barb wire broke off and fell in the kids eye and caused enough damage to medially drop him.

Another Vietnam vet interrupted the the General and asked him if he really served in Vietnam...It was glorious.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Are there any professions that truly deserve the "hero" status?  Everyone volunteered...and is getting paid.

Some even have really good benefits.  
View Quote

Research Scientist at University
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Years ago..A USMC retired general, a a Korean war and Vietnam war vet, was speaking to a group of poolies and called a kid who got medically dropped out of boot camp a "hero". The kid got dropped because a piece of barb wire broke off and fell in the kids eye and caused enough damage to medially drop him.

Another Vietnam vet interrupted the the General and asked him if he really served in Vietnam...It was glorious.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i've heard my .mil buddies say that once you are a general, you are a politician.

good to hear someone stuffed the general on that one.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Latex allergies?
View Quote

no, just tight fitting PPE worn uninterrupted for long and repeated shifts.

ETA: I mean, they're still drama queens like a MF'er, but that's why their faces look like that.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:13:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

no, just tight fitting PPE worn uninterrupted for long and repeated shifts.
View Quote

..and good IG, Facetime and Snapchat filters.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Come on.  At least give them some applause for their service!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/44ee3639105a59f5c1ac482c3064dd6d/tenor.gif?itemid=16760196
View Quote
Are they clapping or doing a walrus impression? It looks like they're all tard-clapping.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Research Scientist at University
View Quote

So you want to make those chinese folks heroes?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top