BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do you even deal with a mob that size threatening to burn you out? You can drop a few, but they're just going to Zergling rush you.
View Quote

I'm okay with this.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Rural South has guns and backhoes and plenty of places to dig holes.
View Quote

Local Sheriff will probably let you borrow the backhoe too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:07:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Note: "nothing to lose" does not mean "no risk"

Antifa enjoys the latter for the most part.

What they stand to lose is being a part of society; by which I mean if they fail they believe --not entirely incorrectly-- that they will be totally marginalized.  They know they've cross a rubicon, and will not be forgiven.  If they win, they can enjoy a position of enforced respect in the mainstream (until the purges, anyway) but loss will mean a lifetime of ridicule and hardship.

And no one who matters will have a dime's worth of sympathy for them.

So they have plenty to lose, more to gain.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. The situations are real. The good guys don’t want this. They don’t want to be ruined by leftist DA. They have lives and jobs that could be ruined in moments so they are holding back. The opposition has nothing g to lose and have the support of politicians and organizations and so are not hesitant to act.  That the good guys are not running amok is not an indication that they will not act if pressed.   The only thing more retarded, idiotic, condescending, and arrogant than,” I’ll go all Rambo and kill them all” are the morons who say, as if they are some sort of superior operator, “ you’ll do nothing while you type angrily in the basement on your computer.”  History clearly shows that even the common man will act if pushed far enough.  Gi back to DU please.

What they stand to lose is being a part of society; by which I mean if they fail they believe --not entirely incorrectly-- that they will be totally marginalized.  They know they've cross a rubicon, and will not be forgiven.  If they win, they can enjoy a position of enforced respect in the mainstream (until the purges, anyway) but loss will mean a lifetime of ridicule and hardship.

Completely.   They ya s nothing (or not much) to lose, a lot to gain, and wide support. We usually have jobs, businesses, families, etc.  to lose, not much systemic support. A lot to lose. This is why conservatives are recalcitrant to meet violence with violence and want a system that works.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well I guess I would find out if they get me.  I'm fairly certain I could get a quite a few of them before they breached the house at which point I would retreat to the various choke points and put up further defense .If I die defending my life I'm fine with that as long as I got a few in the process.  

If I thought there was no way I would retain my freedom I would make sure any injured are no longer injured, reload and get ready for the police to show up or possibly bug out and go active on any high value targets I can find. The way I see it is if there is no way out might as well make the best of it. Besides, taking a mag dump to the body beats suffocating to death from cancer or whatever other horrific way I'll end up going out.  

Not sure what other choice you would have? Put your life at the mercy of a racist mob so you can eat from a blender and be confine to a wheelchair for the rest of your life? Yea no thanks, not even an option.

None if this would happen if they just left me alone, but if you are going to force me to do things I'm going to do them to the best of my ability. Don't expect mercy, none will be coming.
View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can you imagine how effective a few belt fed 12ga implacments with 00 buck would be at crowd control?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why belt fed full auto 12ga should be legal and authorized.
Can you imagine how effective a few belt fed 12ga implacments with 00 buck would be at crowd control?

Rather than a Phalanx, I'd call it a Scythe.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Doesn’t matter. Bend the knee, submit to vandalism, physical attacks up to getting killed, or defend yourself and wind up broke and in prison. You have no right to defend yourself or your property.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you even deal with a mob that size threatening to burn you out? You can drop a few, but they're just going to Zergling rush you.

Doesn’t matter. Bend the knee, submit to vandalism, physical attacks up to getting killed, or defend yourself and wind up broke and in prison. You have no right to defend yourself or your property.

Bet I do.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He was alone because the concept of a battle buddy and team tactics weren't impressed upon him. Besides, while he may be incarcerated, he is absolutely NOT alone. He's got millions of well wishers (and people donating to his cause). He will be freed most likely sooner than later. He's the poster boy for the right to self defense, he won't get convicted of anything.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:08:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The 'medics' are the guys with guns & riot tools.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seems like numbers of neighbors taking care of neighbors is really the only way. Pepper spray, fire extinguishers, radios. And whatever else neighbors need to take care of each other.

I guess it would help if scumbags were sprayed, cuffed, sprayed again, maybe sprayed again, then handed over to feds instead of local commie prosecutors.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why belt fed full auto 12ga should be legal and authorized.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#11]

I've loaded tens of thousands of rounds into PKM belts by hand.

Always wished I had one of those but I got quite fast at it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hogwash. First off, the violent ones will be dead. Second, the entire neighborhood will be on watch. Ever heard of something called "Neighborhood Watch"? There's a reason they call it that. Duh.
View Quote

You speak with extreme certainty and zero knowledge of individual circumstances. I have one person in my neighborhood that I can count on.. the rest are either old, cranky liberals or young, BLM-signs-in-the-yard liberals. All this talk of organized fire teams having each other's backs is higher fantasy than the original scenario.  

And no, "just move" isn't a realistic response.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep.  These aren't hardened warriors who have watched buddies die with pieces of them missing.   When they see a comrade screaming in pain rolling on the ground holding a wouded body part they are not likely to have the training or motivation to stand there and take it themselves.

Maybe after many many engagements, but not right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hardly. These aren't Japanese banzai soldiers awaiting glory by dying for the Emperor. Unless you somehow draw the short stick of confronting the hardest or the hard leftists, these are the same guys who call the police when their shoes catch on fire and get their lines busted up by four cops bum rushing them.

Yep.  These aren't hardened warriors who have watched buddies die with pieces of them missing.   When they see a comrade screaming in pain rolling on the ground holding a wouded body part they are not likely to have the training or motivation to stand there and take it themselves.

See the Battle of Kyle Rittenhouse (bless his holy name).  

Those pussies scattered like cockroaches exposed to daylight when Kyle opened up on them with Excalibur.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That all depends on whether you have video evidence indicating each and every one of them was an imminent threat. My thinking is you only have to shoot the ones who are actively engaged in violence against you. There may be several, as in Kyle's case. Now there are 3 less. Same thing applies here. You stop the threats. That is the essence of the right to self defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the problem.

If you fight that battle and win (drop a dozen and the rest GTFO), the law will see to it that your life is over. If you fight that battle and lose, the mob will ensure that your life is over.

You're better off not fighting that battle.

Un

Der

Score

Join

Date

Count

Or something.  What he says is extremely likely to play out, if not inevitable.

Hogwash. Thousands of people every year defend themselves with a firearm. Hundreds of thousands. Gary Kleck I think claimed MILLIONS. It is unlikely that anyone other than the violent gang members trying to rush your front porch will be arrested and go to prison. At least, the ones that aren't dead yet.

Some mentioned a dozen fatalities.  If you think that won't earn a trip through the legal wringer you're off your rocker.

That all depends on whether you have video evidence indicating each and every one of them was an imminent threat. My thinking is you only have to shoot the ones who are actively engaged in violence against you. There may be several, as in Kyle's case. Now there are 3 less. Same thing applies here. You stop the threats. That is the essence of the right to self defense.

Is Kyle *not* being out through the wringer in your estimation?  The video evidence of his self defense actions is pure as driven snow, yet he sits in jail.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Are you the fella that killed our friend?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something along these lines.. problem being picking out the lead coward of such a group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5xVHsMRV0

Other problem being that was a fucking movie.

At any rate, Wyatt had 3+ pals watching his ass the whole time.

He had like ten friends by that point in the movie

Wyatt basically mustered a death squad to (unlawfully as fuck, except law didn't exist yet) murder the Cowboys out of existence.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was alone because the concept of a battle buddy and team tactics weren't impressed upon him. Besides, while he may be incarcerated, he is absolutely NOT alone. He's got millions of well wishers (and people donating to his cause). He will be freed most likely sooner than later. He's the poster boy for the right to self defense, he won't get convicted of anything.
https://media.thedonald.win/post/8JmJHYqG.jpeg

Also to point out—it’s not that Kyle didn’t have the concept of a battle buddy that was the problem , it’s the older men who brought him into the group who didn’t.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Self defense isn't illegal yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just won't say what I'm thinking should my posts be brought up in court.

Self defense isn't illegal yet.

Then why is Kyle Rittenhouse not at home playing PlayStation?  Or Jacob Gardner having a beer right now?  How about the guy who was arrested for brandishing inside his own home?  
For some reason the DA's themselves are setting the laws aside, and replacing them with their own.  And law enforcement is falling in lock fucking step.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:13:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

LOL

You've never dealt with these kinds of people before, have you?

And what are you supposed to do about your house, your wife, your kids if you're in jail and one guy from the mob comes back at 3am?

Even if you aren't in jail, what do you do when a guy comes back at 3am 6 months from now?

You have to sleep, one guy only has to skip one night to burn you out.
View Quote

technology is a thing.  we will just leave it at that.

Think of ring on steroids.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's the problem.

If you fight that battle and win (drop a dozen and the rest GTFO), the law will see to it that your life is over. If you fight that battle and lose, the mob will ensure that your life is over.

View Quote

I can't think of a better battle to fight than a mob threatening to burn me out of my house. Why are we spending hours on this website, building weapons, stocking ammo, and training if we are not going to use it when we need it the most?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
just remember after you deal with the mob, prepare to deal with the Armored troop carriers and full stack of the local, state, and federal swat teams coming through your door.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You speak with extreme certainty and zero knowledge of individual circumstances. I have one person in my neighborhood that I can count on.. the rest are either old, cranky liberals or young, BLM-signs-in-the-yard liberals. All this talk of organized fire teams having each other's backs is higher fantasy than the original scenario.  

View Quote

So your saying everyone but you and your homie would be ok with having their shit looted and burned?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What do you mean one shot?
View Quote

The first freaking shot, you can't take it back and it's the start of your new situation - not the end of it.

Dump 90 rounds, the first one is all that matters, the other 89 are free.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Lighting a molotov cocktail would be demonstrating capacity, capability and intent, yes? Correct me if I'm wrong, buuut that's a green light, yes?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Completely.   They ya s nothing (or not much) to lose, a lot to gain, and wide support. We usually have jobs, businesses, families, etc.  to lose, not much systemic support. A lot to lose. This is why conservatives are recalcitrant to meet violence with violence and want a system that works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. The situations are real. The good guys don’t want this. They don’t want to be ruined by leftist DA. They have lives and jobs that could be ruined in moments so they are holding back. The opposition has nothing g to lose and have the support of politicians and organizations and so are not hesitant to act.  That the good guys are not running amok is not an indication that they will not act if pressed.   The only thing more retarded, idiotic, condescending, and arrogant than,” I’ll go all Rambo and kill them all” are the morons who say, as if they are some sort of superior operator, “ you’ll do nothing while you type angrily in the basement on your computer.”  History clearly shows that even the common man will act if pushed far enough.  Gi back to DU please.

We have lots to gain, we just don't realize it.

And remember; people don't work a hard job just so they don't lose their house, the potential of a reward for their labor must be present as well.  That's what our side lacks; we've forgotten or lost faith in how awesome this country would be if the leftists were driven from the public discourse and defeated utterly.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I can't think of a better battle to fight than a mob threatening to burn me out of my house. Why are we spending hours on this website, building weapons, stocking ammo, and training if we are not going to use it when we need it the most?
View Quote

To make us feel better?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They're a really cool and mesmerizing gizmo.  Only like 300$, too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

One man vs a mob is retarded, just bad tactics.

But if that's how you chose to take your stand, that's what you get.

Better approach is having local quick response teams of friends that can flank the mobs and get at them from other angles if things go sideways.

To paraphrase an earlier post;
"How do you assault that objective?  You just threw a Molotov, and now *someone* just shot you in the pelvic girdle from a random direction and *someone* else is now picking off anyone who pulls out a firearm"
View Quote

you don't always get to pick when the engagement happens.

Plan A is figure you're alone.
Plan B is you have help.

It's not the other way around.

you game everything on worst case, and you make contingency plans for best case.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So your saying everyone but you and your homie would be ok with having their shit looted and burned?
View Quote

If not OK with it, at least unwilling/unable to stop it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Lol.  Back me into a corner.  Fuck around and find out.
Castle Doctrine/Disparity of Force/Intent to cause great bodily harm or death.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Been saying it for awhile.  

They dont want a straight up fight.  They’re cowards.  They will come in the middle of the night, burn your house down and shoot anyone who exits.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You identify who has the biggest mouth(bull horn)and shoot him/her first. Second, you see who has all the toys and smoke them.

Third, you look in the back and see who is controlling the mob and smoke them.

After that, they will usually run away.
View Quote

1) shoot the obvious threats
2) shoot the obvious leaders
3) shoot anyone with a radio or cell phone to their ear.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hogwash. First off, the violent ones will be dead. Second, the entire neighborhood will be on watch. Ever heard of something called "Neighborhood Watch"? There's a reason they call it that. Duh.

Not fantasy, just work.  We have let our garden weeds get REALLY high over the years.  My recent move to Houston has really driven this home; I'm in an area that's at risk for riots, lots of enemy territory nearby if this go bad, and since I'm new, next to zero relationships or support I can rely on.

Not a good place to be when the balloons go up in a few months.  So yeah, I'm absolutely looking for better living space in the area while trying to make some sort of connections with people out here, whom I can help if needed and hopefully be helped by in a worst case scenario.

How do you guys think posses were raised in years past?  Men were just manly enough to go do violence with strangers for free?  Fuck no, they knew eachother, and could be relied upon, because of pre-existing relationships being maintained.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What do you mean one shot?
View Quote

he's projecting. nobody said one shot and go back to bed. nobody. nobody said it would be over with one shot. Most understand that the first shot is expensive, the rest are free.

as far as them coming back, etc, if they come back, I don't care - we won't be there anymore.  We will, however have surveillance set up.

I'm not defending my house, I'm defending my family. I can buy another house.

He clearly doesn't understand what is being talked about, he is projecting what he thinks we will do.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Then why is Kyle Rittenhouse not at home playing PlayStation?  Or Jacob Gardner having a beer right now?  How about the guy who was arrested for brandishing inside his own home?  
For some reason the DA's themselves are setting the laws aside, and replacing them with their own.  And law enforcement is falling in lock fucking step.
View Quote
They are less afraid of us than the left.

They fuck with us, the worst thing they get is a lawsuit.

They fuck with some leftist asshole and they get thrown in jail.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Wyatt basically mustered a death squad to (unlawfully as fuck, except law didn't exist yet) murder the Cowboys out of existence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something along these lines.. problem being picking out the lead coward of such a group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5xVHsMRV0

Other problem being that was a fucking movie.

At any rate, Wyatt had 3+ pals watching his ass the whole time.

Sorry, I switched movies on you.

I was quoting Open Range.  

The "you the fella that killed our friend" scene had morphed into a "you the fella threatening to burn down my house" fantasy.

Walk right out the front door with a six shooter strapped to your hip . . .
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There's some next level larping going on up in this bitch.
View Quote
Join date check, name check, nfac is that you
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
just remember after you deal with the mob, prepare to deal with the Armored troop carriers and full stack of the local, state, and federal swat teams coming through your door.

LOL
The guy who got nabbed for brandishing inside his house would argue your dismissal is erroneous.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Those pussies scattered like cockroaches exposed to daylight when Kyle opened up on them with Excalibur.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hardly. These aren't Japanese banzai soldiers awaiting glory by dying for the Emperor. Unless you somehow draw the short stick of confronting the hardest or the hard leftists, these are the same guys who call the police when their shoes catch on fire and get their lines busted up by four cops bum rushing them.

You are badly, badly mistaken.  He was set upon by a nutcase, killed him, was set upon by a mob of over ten zombies, killed one of them, wounded another, and still had to stare down a fucker in black with a bat stalking him from about ten yards away for a full five seconds while Lefty screamed at his bicep meat, before he was able to leave the scene.

In Portland, the zombies swarmed a man one of their own just assassinated, attacking his buddy , denying EMS access to the scene, and lying to authorities while the killer escaped.  Bystander dumbasses didn't even flinch.

They are more accustomed to insanity and violent than us at this time.  We can learn, of course, but we haven't had to, yet.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#39]
If you're on teh roof and pull up your ladder, they can't get to you.
as easily.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You hear about the protesters in Franklin co near ol whitey Taylor's place...... exactly.
View Quote

Franklin County Speedway's Whitey Taylor had protesters?  I don't know where Whitey Taylor lives, but if it's in Callaway, I'm not envisioning any protestors there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's some next level larping going on up in this bitch.

Oh shit!  You're right

Grand Master flash or something  more dumb  lol too funny
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Suppressed 22 in the balls from cover not attributable to your home.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You drop a few, they will leave.

For that night, sure.. but now I'm jammed up, possibly in custody, and my wife is home alone for the reprisal wave. These fucks don't learn and they don't take 'no' for an answer.

I'm not saying I won't fight that fight, just saying there are not a lot of good outcomes here.

Complete and utter nonsense. You think you'll be alone in this fight? How many million has Kyle's defense team been able to raise? How many patriots are willing to stand up for you and protect your wife? More than they have, that's for damn sure. Besides, my wife is more likely to start pulling the trigger and not stop until there's nobody left to shoot at.

Kyle was alone fighting and he is alone in jail. Maybe he gets some money thrown his way now. Little late for that. He lost his freedom, he may or may not get it back. I am sure of the many charged there will be some convictions.

Yes I think if it comes to it, I'll be alone.

There is many like us, sure but we aren't united and organized.

If he is prosecuted and sent to prison, I will cross lines and do my damnedest to hasten the downfall.  We are quicklly nearing the point of having to decide to keep prodding the carcass and giving CPR or moving on to build something new. If Kyle goes to prison, she isn't worth fighting for any longer. I'll be done.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

We have lots to gain, we just don't realize it.

And remember; people don't work a hard job just so they don't lose their house, the potential of a reward for their labor must be present as well.  That's what our side lacks; we've forgotten or lost faith in how awesome this country would be if the leftists were driven from the public discourse and defeated utterly.
View Quote

All very fair points. However, we see how the state deals with the good guys defending their homes, neighborhoods, and places of business, thus hesitation is at least understandable.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not understanding here.  I "lose" either way but I should just go quietly?  Hell no.  If it comes to that, I'm taking as many of them with me for an important meeting.

Besides, why else do I have all these PMags and the ammo fort?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the problem.

I'm not understanding here.  I "lose" either way but I should just go quietly?  Hell no.  If it comes to that, I'm taking as many of them with me for an important meeting.

Besides, why else do I have all these PMags and the ammo fort?

Meet me at the I Don't Care on 265th E and 412 and we'll stage from there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:44:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Proving my point that guy most likely to win is the guy with the least to lose
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:46:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

DAs in Austin, Dallas, and Houston have also dropped nearly all charges on rioters, however.

The Law is sittin' this one out, so far.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Dallas and Austin.

Who got charged in Texas?  I'm not saying you're incorrect, I just don't remember a particular case.

I didn't mean that anyone got charged in Texas, I thought he was saying people weren't rioting in the south because of pushback and that is obviously not the case.

No one charged in Texas for self defense against antifa/blm that I know of.

It has happened in OR, WA, CA, MN, WI, MI, NM, MO and NE.

They have cleared and not charged people for incidents in TX & FL.

Those are the ones I am aware of.

DAs in Austin, Dallas, and Houston have also dropped nearly all charges on rioters, however.

The Law is sittin' this one out, so far.

Not surprised at all.
And they might well end up charging self defenders yet.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

McCloskeys ring a bell?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like you, echo chambers suck.
In this riot scenario. We have guys with nothing  to lose attempting  to burn down guys houses with something  to lose.
This hasn't happened  yet.
I find it hard to believe  men would allow that. You  think  they will  what? Go out the back door and flee into the  night in terror?

I don’t know, but I see no evidence supporting the larping

McCloskeys ring a bell?

Hahaha, well there’s that
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You drop a few, they will leave.

For that night, sure.. but now I'm jammed up, possibly in custody, and my wife is home alone for the reprisal wave. These fucks don't learn and they don't take 'no' for an answer.

I'm not saying I won't fight that fight, just saying there are not a lot of good outcomes here.

Complete and utter nonsense. You think you'll be alone in this fight? How many million has Kyle's defense team been able to raise? How many patriots are willing to stand up for you and protect your wife? More than they have, that's for damn sure. Besides, my wife is more likely to start pulling the trigger and not stop until there's nobody left to shoot at.

Kyle was alone fighting and he is alone in jail. Maybe he gets some money thrown his way now. Little late for that. He lost his freedom, he may or may not get it back. I am sure of the many charged there will be some convictions.

Yes I think if it comes to it, I'll be alone.

There is many like us, sure but we aren't united and organized.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off, but you never know.

I would be shocked if all the cases of self defense prosecuted get off.

And even if they do, they'll be in deep debt and ruined. No consequence for the DA's and people attempting these lynchings so they'll keep doing it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the problem.

Un

Der

Score

Join

Date

Count

Or something.  What he says is extremely likely to play out, if not inevitable.

Hogwash. Thousands of people every year defend themselves with a firearm. Hundreds of thousands. Gary Kleck I think claimed MILLIONS. It is unlikely that anyone other than the violent gang members trying to rush your front porch will be arrested and go to prison. At least, the ones that aren't dead yet.

Some mentioned a dozen fatalities.  If you think that won't earn a trip through the legal wringer you're off your rocker.

There is video evidence that we've all seen of Kyle being justified, and where is he now ?
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top