BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:49:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait until you find out what books the Nazis burned and what happened at the first place where the books were burned.
View Quote

https://www.hmd.org.uk/resource/6-may-1933-looting-of-the-institute-of-sexology/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That's just sad. How could "medical professionals" be party to doing something like that to someone.
View Quote

$$$$$$$

Surgeries and drugs for life, what is not to love if your a doctor?

Just goes to show that the "do no harm crowd" ranks behind the "follow the money crowd."
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Cropped the pic.  They remove a chunk of the thigh and fashion it into a lump of flesh, which is then sewn to the groin.  It does not resemble a penis.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/304989/20230521_152714_jpg-2824205.JPG
View Quote

Looks like a sore thumb.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#4]
It gets even worse...
https://twitter.com/Mark15662131/status/1660346554908127232?s=20
Left cold, suuuuuuuper NSFW. Probably NSFE(everywhere)
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:08:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Not gonna click, cause what is seen can't be undone
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
and some say this isn't a result of mental illness
View Quote

Sad thing is, we likely will never know what type of mental issue this is.  There could be a part of the brain that dictates gender--but that seems pretty far fetched.  I'm going with mental illness that could be treated; however, the mentally ill are being used as pawns for political purpose.  Rather than getting the treatment they need, they are butchering their bodies.  Untreated mental illness could explain higher rates of suicide and addiction.  Untreated mental illness would also explain the violent behaviors of these activists.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:09:26 PM EDT
[#7]

I'm ready
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#8]
All that pain and money and that’s what they end up with. Just stuff a sock in your britches and you have the same effect.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:10:54 PM EDT
[#9]
No Twitter account, no see!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Looks like a sore thumb.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cropped the pic.  They remove a chunk of the thigh and fashion it into a lump of flesh, which is then sewn to the groin.  It does not resemble a penis.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/304989/20230521_152714_jpg-2824205.JPG

Looks like a sore thumb.

That's looking down at the top of the left thigh as they are sitting on a toilet. The fake penis is just off the pic to the right, near the bottom. The uncropped pic shows the tops of both thighs and the fake penis.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:34:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Without this life saving surgery they will DIE!!!!
View Quote

If they have gone this far, many will either kill themselves if they don't get the surgery to "prove a point" or kill themselves after they realize what they have done can't be undone.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#12]
When alien archeologists dig up the skeleton 5000 years from now they’ll be like “this one was a chick.”
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:56:03 PM EDT
[#13]
On top of everything else, that thing looks to be at least 3" in diameter.   Maybe 4"   For fucking stretched out hos?
And that leg is always going to be a nasty mess.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Not gonna click.

Do they sew something on?
View Quote
Yeah, "something".   Like the entire thigh muscle out of one leg.    Like its owner, it's a monstrosity
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That's just sad. How could "medical professionals" be party to doing something like that to someone.
View Quote
Perhaps the same "medical professionals" who went full retard on all the covid restrictions, vax promotion, and who let patients die rather than try alternative treatments.`
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:15:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

One of the things I learned working work a crew of IBEW workers about 12 years ago. One of the guys told me "they have to keep fucking themselves with special dildos to keep it from sealing up". Of course I didn't believe it, until I googled it.

I was however able to tell them about "Mr hands". One guy heard the story and said "no way, there's no way that's true. I was raised in Kentucky and I've been around horses my whole life".  Next day he came in absolutely shocked and said "dude I can't fucking believe that, it's real".
View Quote
I had to google that.    That is some fucked up shit.   All those sex perverts are mentally ill.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:18:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Mengele would fit right in.
View Quote

I’m not even sure he was this evil
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I was (embarrassingly) pretty tolerant up until this started becoming widespread.

Now?

Send them all back to the closets and shadows. Hide in rest stop bathrooms again and be an object of utter, brief disgust on a news blurb when you get arrested for soliciting, then be completely forgotten. Be ruthlessly mocked for your sick degeneracy and have the everloving FUCK beat out of you if you glance at a kid.

It's a fucking fetish that we let get WAY out of hand.

The long term damage caused by this trendy, barbaric bullshit is unimaginable, and not just for the ones that have gotten mutilated.
View Quote
Some of us were ostracized since the beginning for thinking the same way.   "Oh we just want to get married, just like you".    Yeah, right, fucking wackos.
Or people used to say the gays can't help how they feel, and other arguments about why it was OK.   To which I would always say "You can make all the same arguments for pedophiles.   Are  they they next grop you are going ot say it's OK?"  
And sure'n shit - now the left extremist mentally ill fucks even have a PC name for it - "Youth Attracted Adults" or some such sick shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#19]
As an aside... I saw Jordan speak earlier this week. What a privilege. Love that guy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:34:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

OP you do realize that's locked and shows nothing without a twitter account?
View Quote
it's not hard to create a bogus account solely for the purpose of viewing such links.   Same with Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:36:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Life saving healthcare!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:40:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Like anything satanic, it’s a sick parody of what God made.
View Quote

Well said!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:42:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Not sure why op would post this.

trans viewers think it's a win.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was absolutely more evil, but his specific medical evil was concentrated in one individual and the other monsters in his orbit.

This is something that many people are accepting of or embracing of, and pushing on children, and they have no idea what they're pushing really looks like.  Regular people think "you should be nice to gays (and LGBTQIA)", which is broadly a good thing, and think "it's good that kids have medicine they need", which is also broadly a good thing.  They don't think this is the end result, because this has been hidden behind those two good things of being nice to people and medicine for kids, neither of which is the truth here.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
it's not hard to create a bogus account solely for the purpose of viewing such links.   Same with Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP you do realize that's locked and shows nothing without a twitter account?

There's also other stuff further in the replies that requires no twitter account.

Proceed at your own risk.

Also sad because whoever had that done to themselves is in all probability a victim.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:59:59 PM EDT
[#27]
That is the bravest thing I ever saw and I fought in two wars

Bravo
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:01:53 AM EDT
[#28]
VERY NSFW PICS LINKED BELOW

https://www.reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/

Sort by weekly, monthly, yearly top posts and look through the pictures.

What the medical profession is doing to these people is abuse.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:13:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Sad thing is, we likely will never know what type of mental issue this is.  There could be a part of the brain that dictates gender--but that seems pretty far fetched.  I'm going with mental illness that could be treated; however, the mentally ill are being used as pawns for political purpose.  Rather than getting the treatment they need, they are butchering their bodies.  Untreated mental illness could explain higher rates of suicide and addiction.  Untreated mental illness would also explain the violent behaviors of these activists.
View Quote

I bet undiagnosed autism and a fixation towards fetishistic behavior is a component.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#31]
That leg looks WAY worse than the addadictomy looks good.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I found this post particularly, uh, interesting.

I want to get a penis above my vagina and keep my clitoris, is there available surgeries for that? How would it look or work?
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:20:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:25:21 AM EDT
[#34]
God is going to get pissed and wipe this slate clean. A little green plant growing out of blackened sand, thats it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:33:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

@Denwad

Could you point us toward some scholarly sources for this information?

(legit question)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait until you find out what books the Nazis burned and what happened at the first place where the books were burned.

@Denwad

Could you point us toward some scholarly sources for this information?

(legit question)

They burnt the records of the sexology institute.

Which happened to include *their own (nazi party officials) records.

Pretty darn convenient.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:33:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I found this post particularly, uh, interesting.

View Quote

Oh, that’s a thing for people who already have a dick. Penile preservation vaginoplasty.

You can have both. Uh, kind of.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:35:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He uh ...

Had kid's heads preserved in jars in his workspaces.

Survivor recounts walking in and seeing one and recognizing the kid as a friend of his.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 3:28:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:10:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I had a friend In our biking circle; very nice girl. Pretty, quite athletic. One day she group texts us to tell us she's now living as a man. My buddies and I were weirded out by it. The last time I saw her she had stubble and looked for all the world like an adolescent homosexual, complete with the weird voice.

It was too much for me. Reality was bent so far that her husband had to pretend to be homosexual in order to stay with her. It was just all very sad. It really came out of nowhere, and I do think she did not consider any other possibilities. She'd radicalized herself on the internet, as far as I am concerned.
View Quote

I have seen the same thing happen and it’s crazy from cute girl to an “it”

This world is no longer for me
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Poor girl has a bad case of dick leg.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:14:56 AM EDT
[#41]
That's what the average Jane and Joe don't understand. Surgically, they do not make a woman or a man, they create these Frankensteinish, non-functioning, caricatures of the organs.  The "artificual vagina" is literally a festering wound, prone to infection, and needs dilation with a dildo like device otehrwise it closes up.  They are not "self cleaning" like the real deal so they are foul smelling and prone to infection.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#42]
lol and the taco bell thread gets locked.

Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don’t encourage you to go looking but that’s actually one of the best I’ve seen as disgusting as it is there are much much worse out there.

These doctors need to be jailed for life.
View Quote

There's doctors doing this to children, too. They need the Chinese treatment.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#44]
So does it have any feeling or sensitivity?  That's pretty bad looking but male to female rot pockets seem to fare much worse. Plenty of complaints about them smelling like shit and growing hair inside of them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So can it pitch a tent?
View Quote

I'm wondering the opposite....

Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Sort by weekly, monthly, yearly top posts and look through the pictures.

What the medical profession is doing to these people is abuse.
View Quote

That's a sad circus of abominations questioning why their surgical mockeries of nature aren't fixing their mental illness.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#47]
The "doctor" has now been identified:

Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#48]
"Doctors" who are providing this "service" are nothing more than licensed human butchers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Dat girth.
View Quote

her new nickname is 3C.  Coke Can Cock
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top