Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump will give them a couple days to scream about doctored transcripts then release the tape.  Maybe plant a couple rumors to burn a few more leakers and humiliate the fake news again.  Trump SOP.
View Quote
It has been said that these calls are never taped. only transcripts. Imagine if every call was taped, the corrupt dems would be telling Trump or every republican to turn over every tape. Of course it would never happened the other way around.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:56:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Crowdstrike?

A server in Ukraine?

What's that about?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:56:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if Trump Biden survives this inquiry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:59:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Crowdstrike?

A server in Ukraine?

What's that about?
View Quote
Crowdstrike is the company that checked the DNC server so show how the leaks were 'hacks'...then provided the FBI with that info...rather than the FBI actually examining the server themsleves
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If you think they want anything to do with Biden in 2020 then I've got a bridge for sale.
View Quote
The race balkanization/communist wing of the party detests Biden, they would line up to help tank him.  He was favored by the old guard leadership for being easy to manipulate and their kind of corrupt, and he was popular with the mushy middle as a supposedly safe status quo candidate.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#6]
So why do you think Zelensky reminded Trump of his desire to stop buying U.S. oil? Only one person in that conversations threatened the other and it wasn't Trump.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The race balkanization/communist wing of the party detests Biden, they would line up to help tank him.  He was favored by the old guard leadership for being easy to manipulate and their kind of corrupt, and he was popular with the mushy middle as a supposedly safe status quo candidate.
View Quote
I think legally Biden will totally survive this.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:02:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Crowdstrike?

A server in Ukraine?

What's that about?
View Quote
DNC server that was "supposedly" hacked by the Russians in the 2016 election. Crowdstrike supposedly analyzed the server for the FBI and Trump apparently believes they have the server in the Ukraine.

It has probably been destroyed and the analyst have been killed by a tragic car/plane accident.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Politically?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:02:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Is my sarcasm meter broken?
View Quote
yes
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Until the prosecutor that got fired tells his story.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:04:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Politically?
View Quote
Maybe not politically...…….the 4th Estate is very powerful though, so maybe he will.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:04:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Why did he pander to them? He should've let the impeachment process move forward, watch them invest tons of money and time in something he knows is a waste. They'd look even that much more stupid.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Politically?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Politically?
Trump will kill him politically.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:04:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Who here is going to prosecute Biden or start a formal investigation on possible corruption?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're all thinking US courts, but Ukraine could end up issuing warrants for trial over there, couldn't they?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#17]
nothingburger
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:06:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ok, they got what they wanted... but of course it won't be enough. The only way it will ever be enough for them is if there is actually some content in there that could make the POTUS look bad, or incriminate himself. Fuck those loony mental midgets.
View Quote
It's enough for their ends. All headlines right now are "Transcripts: Trump Pushed Ukraine to Investigate Biden". Idiots won't see what he was asking them to investigate; only "Orange man trying to get another foreign country to interfere with our election. Muh democracy."

He won't get impeached for this. It isn't going to bring Biden's improprieties to the forefront of this debate either, though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why did he pander to them? He should've let the impeachment process move forward, watch them invest tons of money and time in something he knows is a waste. They'd look even that much more stupid.
View Quote
Exactly.  This makes me think even more strongly the whole thing was an ambush to get Biden's corruption into the public domain.  Remember:  Even if you don't believe in 3D chess from Trump himself, he has a staff of White House and personal lawyers that get paid huge sums of money to monitor the legal issues.  I think Trump secretly put the "whistleblower" up to the whole thing as a psyop.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just read it.

There is absolutely no pressure at put on the Ukrainian President and no quid pro quo.

All he did was ask Ukraine to look into it and that Rudy Giuliani would give him a call.
View Quote
Nothing there except Trump asking the President of a foreign country to work with the US Attorney General and his personal attorney to investigate the President’s leading opponent in the next election. After discussing how they were all great friends and do so much for each other. The Ukrainian President even says he stayed at Trump Tower the last time he was in Manhattan.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#21]
More drama and theater for the plebs.

Trump will not suffer legally. Biden will not suffer legally.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's a coup attempt...not impeachment.

Always remember that everything the democrats have done since Hillary lost has been a lawless effort to overthrow the president.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I just read it.  Sounds like I was right that Trump was doing a rope-a-dope to get the word out about Biden's son with the ruse of there being damaging information on him (Trump).  I think the whole whistleblower complaint was planted deliberately like a landmine.
View Quote
Heheheh, it certainly is plausible.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's a strange thing to read the comms between two world leaders. I expected much more dry formality.
View Quote
Ukrainian President is a stand-up comedian...
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:09:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Always remember that everything the democrats have done since Hillary lost has been a lawless effort to overthrow the president.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

via Imgflip Meme Generator" />
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#26]
I think if a politician "strong arms" another country for personal gain, it probably shows that you care if you ask about it. I think that's a relationship thing at the least. Yea, I heard my classmate beat you up, tell me what happened.

This is a landmine for Biden.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no blowback. Free pass all around.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:10:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's a strange thing to read the comms between two world leaders. I expected much more dry formality.
View Quote
Trump is a people person.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Where all da impeechments at?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#30]
That has had something removed. See the ellipsis?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#31]
The whistleblowers lawyer is also a lawyer for the Clintons and schumer,.so it's not a.put up job by trump.

I think I saw a tweet.that the IG said the whistleblower has political bias. Wasn't even involved in the call.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
More drama and theater for the plebs.

Trump will not suffer legally. Biden will not suffer legally.
View Quote
Neither has to happen for the Dems.  They just need another "treason" narrative on Trump and a "step aside" message for Biden.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#33]
As predicted the libs are calling the transcript edited/fake.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:13:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Let them crow for 24 hrs about the document not being complete then release the audio.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I am interested in who the 'whistle blower' is.  Seems like they must have made up some outright lies.
View Quote
Yea, and fired for the lies.

The White House tool that leaked needs to be fired yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:13:43 AM EDT
[#36]
The re-election celebration is going to be epic.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because they would stretch that out to election day to throw a cloud of uncertainty over Trump. This way they look foolish for grasping at nothing again.
The coming election is about the normally Dem voters who have seen their life improve under Trump and those who are disgusted by and can't relate to current Dems. All other votes are already cast.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He’s the one who went “viral” a few years back, taking a knee in the hall of the hospital against “white supremacy” back during all the anthem kneeling stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/148613/16C2D0E2-B76C-45B5-935C-FCC9B201DA85_jpeg-1102140.JPG

I’m not sure I would want to see a doctor who is this mentally unhinged.
He’s the one who went “viral” a few years back, taking a knee in the hall of the hospital against “white supremacy” back during all the anthem kneeling stuff.
Explains why he has so many followers.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/industries/health-care/2018/06/08/vanderbilt-doctor-eugene-gu-fired-donald-trump/684562002/

Also very much anti-gun.

Says there is racism against being asian American by whites.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/3bitj7.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator" target="_blank">https://i.imgflip.com/3bitj7.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
Barr is enforcing the law.

First he has to uncover all of what Mueller and the deep state covered up and fend off the political partisans still entrenched within the IC, FBI and DOJ.

Eta: A coup runs faster than enforcement of the law.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Ukraine seems to be in the middle of a lot of shit.  Crowdstrike, manafort, etc
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Barr is enforcing the law.

First he has to uncover all of what Mueller and the deep state covered up and fend off the political partisans still entrenched within the IC, FBI and DOJ.
View Quote
Barr did say he was not going to prosecute Comey…….so at least he has done that.

Oh and, of course, he campaigned recently for universal background checks.

So, so far, I have to say Sessions doing nothing was better than what Barr has done.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#42]
So when is Hunter Biden going to relapse and die of an overdose?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Whole lotta nothin in there. But the left will try to spin it. Trump is going to laugh at the double standard and the Dems are going to lose on this issue.

Hopefully the Dems topple Biden over it all.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Nothing there except Trump asking the President of a foreign country to work with the US Attorney General and his personal attorney to investigate the President’s leading opponent in the next election. After discussing how they were all great friends and do so much for each other. The Ukrainian President even says he stayed at Trump Tower the last time he was in Manhattan.

View Quote
Do you not think the president of the United States who has the sole power when it comes foreign relations has a duty to see that crimes committed against him, and this country be investigated just because the crimes may have been committed by a former VP and now political rival?

HRC committed numerous felonies and she was let of the hook by the Obama administration. Think of what HRC could have done if she had become POTUS.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:17:52 AM EDT
[#45]
What an interesting glimpse of how world leaders interact these days.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just read it.

There is absolutely no pressure at put on the Ukrainian President and no quid pro quo.

All he did was ask Ukraine to look into it and that Rudy Giuliani would give him a call.

So you think there is an issue with one country's leader asking another country's leader to investigate something that happened in their own country?   Kinda like when the reporter got iced by the Saudis while in Turkey ... and wouldn't you know it other countries reached out and said hey investigate that shit ....
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:19:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The whistleblowers lawyer is also a lawyer for the Clintons and schumer,.so it's not a.put up job by trump.

I think I saw a tweet.that the IG said the whistleblower has political bias. Wasn't even involved in the call.
View Quote
I heard that the so-called whistleblower may have been duped into making the report by something he "heard" and had no actual knowledge of it.

I listen to so many radio shows I can't tell you which one (Glenn Beck or Buck Sexton most likely), but it was being talked about in the last 24 hours.

Apparently, someone who was maybe one of the actual transcribers leaked the information to the whistleblower, but the information leaked was greatly exaggerated and the whistleblower fell for it.  I think the leaker was put up by Trump to give false info to the whistleblower because Trump knew he had this enemy that maybe he had intel was going to go to the Dems with "something", and so he provided a carrot that the whistleblower ran with.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just read it.

The fact that Biden is Trump's "leading opponent" should not be conflated with the fact that a sitting US VP established a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine in order to end an investigation into his son, nor should that shield Biden from being investigated by our country's chief LEO for that corruption.

If it impacts the election negatively for Biden, then so be it.  He shouldn't have been a corrupt asshole.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Trump only mentions Biden once in a 30 minute call. Certainly not the “bullying the Ukrainian pres into taking out his opponent” that was claimed.

He even mentions how Biden talked about getting the prosecutor fired in exchange for us aid, and how that sounds “really bad”.

I’m not a super trump fan, but this really seems like a super rope a dope getting the Democrats to uncover specific evidence against Biden themselves. Hilarious.
View Quote
This, yesterday it was he extorted the Ukrainian president into investigating biden, today it's confirmed he asked the Ukrainian president.  The story is already falling apart for rational thinkers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#50]
DOJ has said there was nothing of value in this conversation.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top